It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Videotaped Himself Raping 3-Year-Old Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

War has casualties that are not necessarily the choices of the soldiers involved.That is completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed here. A pedophile CANNOT be compared to the actions of a soldier.Ever.
Apples and oranges.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

what i am trying to say is no human should be hit attacked killed punched whats so ever for something thay did there is diffrent ways like take something away that thay need mostly something like castration

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
SoFunkyMe...please stop excessive quoting...it is killing my eyes.
If you don't feel punishment is appropriate here, than do you have a better idea?
Rehab, I doubt would work.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

what do thay call that thing thay do to ya balls were thay take it off? is it make castration maybe something like this?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Castration..in my opinion...too quick and easy.This girl will suffer her entire life...WHY shouldn't he as well.He made the choice to act.She was not given a choice.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

yeh but dont it mean he cant feel anything down there wene he does stuff? isent that like a bad thing for a guy

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
if there was any person that i could think if that would be justified ina good beatdown/tazing by the fuzz, this guy gets arrested without incident.
at least he is in custody.

i think he needs to be chemically castrated just to be sure and then get his ass in jail as fast as possible so the inmates can take care of them with prison justice

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Not being a guy...I wouldn't know.But for the rest of HER life she will feel pain, emotionally.You can't cut that off.This guy deserves whatever he gets.Perhaps a new girlfriend named "Butch".
And again...you cannot compare this to soldiers.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Boondock...Amen to that.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So let me get this straight.

To paraphrase, "Don't 'hurt' him; mutilate him (through castration)."

Does that about sum it up?

While I totally agree that the option of castration should be on the table; I think that's only a starting point for scum like this... this... (I soooo want to unleash a rubbish bin full of obscenities right here
).

[edit on 10/16/07 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

but dont u guys think that should be said for soldiers also that kill innocent ppl everyday thay should be put in jail for killing alot of these innocents tru its like the same situation but worst killing a human should be one of the worst?

Please tell me you a joking, right? Seriously, because if you are not, you have a serious problem with reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
the law should lay down the law not any human being it makes u just as guilty as he is if u tend to take it in your own hands

i agree its very bad what he did and what thay did i am totaly against it yes i am but what makes another human being good to do something to this other human being for doing this inside u are just the same as him not in pedofiler way but acting in a animal way u get me?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Immediate execution.

Why not? That would send a pretty clear message to anyone partaking in this kind of thing. We have this over abundance of child molestation being reported and never heard of again. I think "Child Molester hung after fair and speedy jury of his peers." I think it's only fitting with the amount of evidence they have on him. I'm not saying this happening all the time. But if you have your face plastered all over a video that shows you raping the innocent. Cut you open. Watch you bleed and let everyone know about it.

Politically incorrect or not. Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
well one thing i rekon was bad was that he taped it now that was planned out that is preety bad

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
but dont u guys think that should be said for soldiers also that kill innocent ppl everyday thay should be put in jail for killing alot of these innocents tru its like the same situation but worst killing a human should be one of the worst?

I just want to go on record, before I ignore you. To compare soldiers to a pedophile that films himself raping a 3 year old is absolutely disgusting and sickens me. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself. /ignore user.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

look up i said thats bad filming means its more planned that makes it much worst then normal style

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
to everyone that thinks i am with this man.

i aint with him i am just trying to explain it dont make iot right to hurt the man yourself it makes it wrong to do so leave him for the law to take care of him how thay do so dont get me wrong he is a bad man and if i was the law i would give him time but also protection from bad ppl dont hate me because i express my self with what i rekon is right

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

i agree its very bad what he did and what they did i am totally against it yes i am but what makes another human being good to do something to this other human being for doing this inside u are just the same as him not in pedofiler way but acting in a animal way u get me?

I'm not sure of your intentions in this thread, if its to achieve points, to provoke, or you simply do not understand.

Hurting a innocent child, that knows nothing but to trust the adults that are caring for them should never be put through this type of extreme pain and tortue. She will suffer the rest of her life because of this man. IMHO there is no acceptable punishment for this man except to be tortured and suffer for the rest of his life or be put to death in the most horrible and traumatic way.

In no way does this make us a animal or in your words "just like him"
He is a sick minded individual, not only does that apply to him but to any person that hurts a innocent child.

That being said, your excessive posting in this thread needs to stop.

apc

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Castration?

Mutilate him, but don't hit him?

Dumb idea. It stops most testosterone production, but offenders often just inject themselves with testosterone supplements and rape more children.

Normally I would say led the sodomites in prison have their way with him. But not this guy. He would still get to eat.

I say we bring back the good ol' days. Throw him to the lions. They do still make lions, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by apc

what does castration do dont it make u stop feeling plesure?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

i don't hate your opinions at all. i just don't agree with them.
i do hate the fact you don't use periods though.
it is annoying as balls to read posts like that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join