It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Videotaped Himself Raping 3-Year-Old Girl

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Nevada Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Videotaped Himself Raping 3-Year-Old Girl

www.foxnews.com

LAS VEGAS — A fugitive accused of raping a 3-year-old girl on videotape was arrested quietly during a traffic stop, telling the officer, "I'm tired of running," police said.

Chester "Chet" Arthur Stiles, 37, was pulled over late Monday in Henderson for not having a license plate. He admitted his identity after police said his license looked suspicious.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread305620

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Finally! They got this sick individual. It makes me so sick to think of what this monster did, I am so glad they have got him and he is no longer a danger to our children.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by magycpapyri]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
My mind cannot even conceive a punishment fitting to this crime.There just isn't one good enough.Burns my ass that he even walks the planet, but capital punishment would be too quick and easy when this little girl must live in pain her entire life.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Finaly some good news about cops for a change . On the other hand they were just lucky that the guy got tired of running (which is a bit wierd as he had to know that this would mean jail for life probably) and confessed who he was ..

Well whatever the reason he had for admitting he is who he is it is good that they caught him , one less psycho running arround the world .

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
thats so unhuman 3 yr old omg thats very bad

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The death penalty for this guy would be too much like a mercy killing. Child molesters have it worse than anyone in prison. I would sentence him to life and let the inmates treat him the way he treated this child until they eventually kill him. That would be tax money well spent!!! There is no lower form of life on this planet than someone who would violate a 3 year old child.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
maybe this being has a past like no other most of these peaople have past exactly like the kid that was the victem but worst specialy in america its full of it ay so many storys and posts of it

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
My mind cannot even conceive a punishment fitting to this crime.

Mine can.
Brick, acid bath, testicles.
Throw in a couple meters of barbed wire and a splintery 2X4 for a little bonus.

This kind of scum should be very glad the authorities get 'em before someone with a bit of imagination does.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
but dont u guys think that should be said for soldiers also that kill innocent ppl everyday thay should be put in jail for killing alot of these innocents tru its like the same situation but worst killing a human should be one of the worst?

CX

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
10 minutes in a room full of parents.......the only fitting punishment for this guy.

CX.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
hurting another human does not make u in the right makes u just as worst thats what i rekon

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
sending a person like this to a place he can rehab and fix the way he thinks and mental issues yes thats a good idea violence does not solve anything it just makes more problems to ya self

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

DO NOT EVER compare what a soldier does in time of war to that of a sick son of a > bleep< that would violate a child.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

DO NOT EVER compare what a soldier does in time of war to that of a sick son of a > bleep< that would violate a child.

a soldier kills a innocent child not all but some or peaopl innocent a pedofile touches a innocent child almost the same not exactly but still

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
sending a person like this to a place he can rehab and fix the way he thinks and mental issues yes thats a good idea violence does not solve anything it just makes more problems to ya self

Dude...
Pedophilia is a serious and deep-seated mental condition that has not been proven to be reversable...F*ck your peace talkin hippy BS off, this man needs to be put down, painfully.
If we did as you said and released him onto the street, no matter how many years of pyschology he has recieved, he would be straight back to his old habits. Either that or lurking the internet perpetuating the disgusting internet phenomona known as 'kiddie pr0n'.
Either way, I'd say a public stoning is the most fitting punishment for this particular 'human'

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by POKEMANS

Dude...
Pedophilia is a serious and deep-seated mental condition that has not been proven to be reversable...F*ck your peace talkin hippy BS off, this man needs to be put down, painfully.
If we did as you said and released him onto the street, no matter how many years of pyschology he has recieved, he would be straight back to his old habits. Either that or lurking the internet perpetuating the disgusting internet phenomona known as 'kiddie pr0n'.
Either way, I'd say a public stoning is the most fitting punishment for this particular 'human'

i dident say put him into the streets again i said some kidn of medical place like jail mental instatute stoning now thats to far u wanna send this world back to the stone ages? like it says in the bible to stone ppl thats so not human talk be human and help each other dont throw away one human been because of something he did try change him like we can all change someone to make them a better person true?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Dude...

i dident say put him into the streets again i said some kidn of medical place like jail mental instatute stoning now thats to far u wanna send this world back to the stone ages? like it says in the bible to stone ppl thats so not human talk be human and help each other dont throw away one human been because of something he did try change him like we can all change someone to make them a better person true?

As already mentioned, pedophilia cannot be reversed. No medical help can change him.
And stop trying to blame his condition for his acts - there are thousands of people that have a socially unaccepted attraction towards young children in the world, but it is the ones that give in and act on these feelings that are the problem. HE and HE alone is responsible for what he did. Please, stop glorifying him

BTW - Please improve your grammar - your posts are barely legible.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by POKEMANS]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I think paedophiles are beyond all redemption, as are most other sex criminals. They deserve locking up forever. I don't buy this soldier argument of yours. Sure terrible accidents happen during war. But soldiers don't go out with the deliberate intent to maim children. Paedophiles do. Big difference.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

War has casualties that are not necessarily the choices of the soldiers involved.That is completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed here. A pedophile CANNOT be compared to the actions of a soldier.Ever.
Apples and oranges.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Dude...

As already mentioned, pedophilia cannot be reversed. No medical help can change him.
And stop trying to blame his condition for his acts - there are thousands of people that have a socially unaccepted attraction towards young children in the world, but it is the ones that give in and act on these feelings that are the problem. HE and HE alone is responsible for what he did. Please, stop glorifying him

BTW - Please improve your grammar - your posts are barely legible.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by POKEMANS]

your right there but stoning a human is absaloutly not the way giving time maybe not the way also there is a way thay just dont have it yet punishing another human does not make it right do u believ i nthis way?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join