It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Videotaped Himself Raping 3-Year-Old Girl

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by SoFunkyMe

there is nothing wrong with me

I understood this.
Respectfully, I disagree.

i dont think of acting to another human acts of death

Not sure I get this.
You disagree with the death penalty ?
Then, you are in a minority.

i think better ways to fix things how many times do i gotta say it?

Please, tell us; your enrapt readers
your grand ideas on how to fix things.

u gotta say it until wes understand it
Get it ?

Cornfused,
Lex

Edit to remove a punctuation mark on
sarcastic reply.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MorbidAngel2007

yeah im not defending him in any way but some of the things i was told about (which would be incredibly innappropriate to discuss here) make the stories of POW camps and MKultra sound like a cake walk. thats why ide say throw him in general population. leave room in protective custody for people that are trying to get out of prison gangs and need protection. because in general population they're going to make him regret what he did and they're going to leave him with more then mental scars from what happens to him. and hell deserve it. in this case where the judicial system leaves off the inmates take over in his punishment and alot of judges are aware of that. i mean its hard to hear about what happenns to them but they deserve it espescially in this case. nothing can compensate for what that little girl had to go through.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

yea i understand what u mean and they should have something for prisoners who want protection, but then again the sentence they get, most of the time does not help

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
what would you consider a proper punishment?

just curious....

Well, foremost I do not believe a punishment should exceed the damage done. You do not execute people because they have immoral sexual relations - that puts you into the same category as Islamic extremists, who think homosexuals need to swing from a noose.

But aside from jail time, offenders should undergo mandatory hormonal treatment in combination with some systematic penalties that would warrant castration.

We already make offenders register and pay monthly fees to cover their supervision and administration of this database, so it would not be much more of a leap to add mandatory medical treatment as a condition if they want to return to society.

Of course this does not apply to the psychopaths (Ted Bundy)or those who kill their victims as a matter of course to destroy evidence - the death penalty still applies because it would not exceed the crime in those cases.

I disagree that hormonal therapy would not work simply because offenders would circumvent them and buy testosterone. They would be tested by a court approved facility often. Besides, it would eliminate a large portion of repeat offenses, which is better than what we have now. Simply discounting it because some will find a way around it is saying we should do nothing because we fall short of the perfect judicial system.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

said very nice i like how u think cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Well, foremost I do not believe a punishment should exceed the damage done.

ok, what physical/mental damage was done to this girl?
we don't know...she seems fine but she most certainly will recall this at some point.

the more these people walk around, the more chances there are for them to do it again.
thanks for answering but i don't agree. i am not big on the death penalty but kids are off limits man.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join