It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People are Nonsense.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
as always seeing is believing, i saw a shadow being in febuary for the 1st time.....will be doing a blog when i can, then again a few wks ago now i was awake no drink drugs of any kind very alert, well as alert as i get lol, so i know i saw what i saw just not sure what i saw apart from the shadow person persona

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Go sleep is a graveyard by yourself alone for a night then come back and tell us if you thinks it nonsense. Until then please dont bother with argument on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I believe I have seen one these shadow people, but it was in a dream...
Was a bout 20yrs ago.
I was looking out a large bedroom window, and it was dark outside. There was a big oak tree and next to it was a shadow(dark) of a tall man. He just stood there, no face that i could see, just his form. He looked as if he were wearing a long coat. He was staring up at me, i felt scared and curious. It was like i couldn't stop staring at him
Has anyone ever seem them in their dreams?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I won't say they don't exist and I won't say they exist. I sense there is something out there, possibly in the time between time, but I can't say what it is. We only see a little bit of time in a second, some of it is above and below our sensory threshold.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OP: Some interesting ideas, but I find your premise and OP somewhat poorly written; no offense. i say this because you title your thread "Shadow People are Nonsense," then you go on to later (in the first post) talk about how IF there are shadow people, they are likely to not be "this," but rather, "that." Seems a bit flip-floppy.

I also find your "first nail in the coffin" to be fuzzy logic, though I know not everyone will agree with me. I say this because people have believed for millenia (and many still do) that certain chemicals allow us to percieve *actual* realitites, or parts of reality, that we can not achieve without assistance; or which otherwise would be very difficult to do without assistance. In fact, a diphenhydramine overdose will cause a pharma reaction similar to certain tropane alkaloids -- like in datura, jimsonweed, etc, which have long been used by shaman as visionary tools.

I am not certain where you get that shadow people are supposed to be "unclassified humanoid type race that is fading back and forth between another random dimension without light." I can not recall ever having read this. So you write quite dismissively about "shadow people" based on this one definition, which is pretty far from a universally accepted definition. In other words, you're discussing "shadow people" in general, yet you are debunking *one person's* ideas about what they are. (Or this is how it seems.)

I have often heard explanations far closer to ghosts and demons, than what you described. I think IF they exist, they would be more likely to be some kind of negative energy signature that may or may not be intelligent, based solely on what I've read... and yes... sort of experienced.... (sober) (well, some of the times. lol. The first, in fact, as a small child)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by iwilliam

Dusting off the cobwebs of these old threads I see. Lol I remember reading this a long time ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't realize how old OP was.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Considering that I used to actively go try and find them and they would find us whenever I'd use energy, I'm a pretty firm believer. I'm not talking about seeing things at the corner of my eyes, I'm talking about a shadow figure that is darker than dark and that is either staring you down, stalking you, or harming you or your friends. It would be one thing if I was the only one seeing them but when we first saw them we were frightened and thought they were demons or something. We had drawn out what we thought we had seen and shared drawings and they were the same thing. I've encountered hundreds upon hundreds of them in the past, not very much these days unless I use my energy to do things with it. Oddly enough they seem attracted to my energy but some pagan told me that it's because I have so much negative energy and they like it and it's stupid for me to want to go back and learn more about them.

Personally I believe they are misunderstood and they're not all evil at least. I believe that the strong sense of evil you get from them is from the fear but once you lose that fear, they don't seem so bad. I have been attacked twice in the past two weeks because I've been trying to attract them and my best friend was there as well. You may not believe in shadows OP but those that have a strong background in dealing with them, whom are perfectly happy, have no mental illnesses and are on no medication and many accounts can be verified by various friends, is pretty compelling evidence in my book. You may be tired of hearing about Shadows but I want to learn more, a lot more and regardless what you say in this thread will not convince me otherwise. I've been on both ends of the spectrum where I was a skeptic until it happened, and even then I was a skeptic for a while afterwards.

If you're tired of hearing about Shadow people then stop reading threads regarding them.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Shadow People are Nonsense

Says the person who hasn't seen one.

I can almost promise you a sighting. Want to see one? Go to Gettysburg. Go to the Farnsworth House. Across the street from the Farnsworth House is a side street that leads to a school. Go down that road a bit and, on the right side, you will see a clump of pine trees on a hill. Go into that clump of trees at 2 or 3 in the morning and you will see a shadowman running between the trees. Go further out .. to the hill with a statue that overlooks the school athletic field .. and then turn around and look at the pine trees. You will see the shadowman in the pines and sometimes he even comes out towards you.

My family and I have seen this shadowperson many times in this spot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join