It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you all weak ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

am i weak------yes ! i want to live forever but if i go around eliminating all those that pee me off it is called anarchy.the day is coming for the return of the Righteous Judge and He is going to exact revenge on His enemies-----i dont want to be accounted as 1 of them.for the time being in this age the Divinty uses one nation to punish another nation when They see fit.the assyrians were used to punish israel and judah----the medes/russians were used to punish assyria----the babylonians were allowed to punish egypt and the rest of the m.e. countries and judah-----the persians were used to punish the babylonians-----and the greeks were used to punish the persians etc. etc.in our time the new world order will coalece into what is called babylon the great(a revived roman empire) which will be destroyed partially by the russians and the asian hoards and they in turn will be destroyed by Messiah and His angelic army------we have to be patient and not interfere with the "Aliens" plans.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

So you've learnt about the New World Order and the plan's for the world !

I suppose we should stand and applaud each other as we now look down at the masses who know [nothing] about what's going on in the real world!

Before we do, I would like to ask you all a question.

What are YOU going to do about it ?

Seriously...
What are YOU going to do about what's going on in our world today ?

What is the point in sharing the info if nothing ever gets done ?

So many people posting info and opinions but not one person acting on anything!

Is it just a cool alternative image for the modern fashion scene or are you going act ?

If nothing is going to get done then why bother posting at all ?

ARE YOU ALL WEAK ?

What the hell have you done about anything period?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A sign of strength is in doing things in the right way to cause lasting change. Unfortunately reactionaries seldom do that. Meaningless protests, violations of other peoples rights, yelling over bullhorns to disrupt meetings, bastardizing facts to make them fit into wild unfounded theories, emotional outbursts, threats and acts of Anarchy are examples of how not to cause meaningful change. They are a sign of emotional immaturity and insure that sensible people will never take the cause seriously.

To make meaningful change requires patience, civility, emotional maturity and MEANINGFUL actions. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE SYSTEM BUT YOU CAN USE IT!

First you have to accept you may be wrong about part or all of any particular Conspiracy Theory and be ready to change as you find out you are in error. Theory is theory until proved and then it is fact. If a person just blindly accepts wild theories based on poor information, unverified facts, innuendo or the emotion of "it just feels right", they are part of the problem, not the solution.

Our world and its Governments are a living thing. They evolve and change from generation to generation at a remarkable rate. As each new generation comes along it believes its problems are unique to its time. Not true. The young, immature and reactionary adults who never mature, react in a predictable way. Yelling, screaming, calling people names, believing lies are justified as a means to an end and participating in Anarchy and violence are some of the outward signs of this Societal Puberty that every generation seems to go through. This emotional soup is the antithesis of the common sense needed to exact meaningful changes in our society and the world.

If a person truly wants to make meaningful change they have to do what a large portion of the population does now and has done since the concept of a "Free Society" evolved.

1. Gain knowledge through education and study.
  2. Reject falsehoods based on unverifiable information and emotions.
  3. Learn how the "System" works and how to use it to make change.
  4. Participate in Society and become a meaningful part of it.
  5. Earn the respect of others through honesty and level headedness.
  6. Accept that you are not always right and that long or strongly held beliefs may in fact be wrong and be ready to admit it and change.
  7. Jump off the "Bandwagon" and lurk behind until you know the truth is on your side.
  8. Become a leader and prove your worth to others.
  9. Respect others and their rights and defend them even if you don't agree with them.
  10. Run for Political Office and seek out positions where you can actually make a difference.

These are just some of the ways a person can make meaningful change. You can not compete with the powerful from a position of weakness. Participating in Alex Jones type endeavors guarantee that a person will never be a part of meaningful change. Society rewards actions based on perceptions. If a person gives the perception they are out of control Adolescents acting on raw emotion Society will ignore or even scorn their actions.

One person playing the game by the rules has more power to make change than a thousand out of control protesters, violating other peoples rights and acting like fools. When they show these so called "Demonstrations" and "Marches" on the Evening News it is for comic and entertainment value. Not because it makes a difference. If a person wants to be taken seriously they should get themselves on the ballot and do it the right way. Getting on that ballot requires study and hard work. Nothing good in this world comes without sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers

What the hell have you done about anything period?

This is not just about what I have/am doing it's about our global situation it's about idea's to move forward rather than just chat about this and not act together. Together we can end this war on our world.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm new..... so forgive me for my assertiveness but:
Cain, and the other additions of this thread,.... hear me out! I think all this bickering is between who said what, is just what these corporate big wig illuminati types want. These uber rich globalists would like nothing more than to see some of us that are on to them, and have all the right ideas to stay UNORGANIZED, and BICKERING!

You want to know what we'll do about all this? ORGANIZE!...PRIORITIZE!...and become a cure of which their toxic machine has HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

First I think we should get "SHRUB" and his "roots" out! or at least not let him try to continue his rein... I heared word that he may try to pull another 9/11 type "attack" so he can claim national emergency and stay into office... STOP HIM!! We can't impeach him, because his puppet master chainy will just take over.

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
October 13 has alot to do with what the world will be like in the future! Believe it or not.......much is presently being done!!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The strongest ones are the ones you don't know about, as they tend to act in covert manners and not sit here and question others motives or abilities.

Tell me...what great feat has the OP provided the rest of us potential weaklings?

It would seem that the ones that talk the most have the least to show for it...

We'll see where men find strength when it's needed.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I couldn't have said that more eloquently!

I'd love to get started!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That's the point of this thread, Lockwithnokey. He hasn't done more or less than anyone else in this movement. Neither have I. The point is to find out new ways to counter the New World Order. I've given some suggestions, but I agree that to really make a difference, we must organize.

And do the exactly opposite to what Alex Jones is doing.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by David_Reale]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So then what do we know about the "predicament we are all in"?

Lets get "just the facts"

Lay it all on the table, and we'll see what we can do about what.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rage~Machine
So then what do we know about the "predicament we are all in"?

Lets get "just the facts"

Lay it all on the table, and we'll see what we can do about what.

Do you know what is happening in the world my friend? Come on !

How many more threads are needed?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

First let me state that I don't want to get into a bitch fight with anyone !

What if a person agrees with the NWO and is looking forward for the day it comes? Join or become a nameless causality in a fruitless struggle towards an unrealistic goal.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

1. Gain knowledge through education and study.
  2. Reject falsehoods based on unverifiable information and emotions.
  3. Learn how the "System" works and how to use it to make change.
  4. Participate in Society and become a meaningful part of it.
  5. Earn the respect of others through honesty and level headedness.
  6. Accept that you are not always right and that long or strongly held beliefs may in fact be wrong and be ready to admit it and change.
  7. Jump off the "Bandwagon" and lurk behind until you know the truth is on your side.
  8. Become a leader and prove your worth to others.
  9. Respect others and their rights and defend them even if you don't agree with them.
  10. Run for Political Office and seek out positions where you can actually make a difference.

Respect and Defend others. agree it's the rightful thing to do.
But it is a weird thing you're saying defend even if you don't agree... that means we have no reason to fight for anything, just protect everything. strange isn't it ?

Gain knowledge through education and study, it is not the only way to get knowledge, and might not be the best one.

Falsehood, how can you ever be sure about it, a person might doubt it even God himself told him the truth..

In politics you will either follow what power has to say or you will no longer be in politics, that's pretty simple

No one who has the power will allow you to get anywhere close to it.
It is not about how much money you make cause the real elite they don't even care of such a matter as money, what they have is pure power and control.

What we "peasants" can do is to try and support each other with ideas first
decide on the right way to start...
it can begin with just flash mobs around the earth
gathering strength and members can make demonstrations around the world
I think making small protests but in many places is more efficient, and more likely to be allowed by the government to be held..

but to start with, one needs to understand what he is seeking for
WHAT by the way ?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
IMHO, the definition of the NWO can be very simpel - anybody who tries to take away our freedom from us. But to narrow it down a bit, to me, the NWO represents the Military-Industrial Complex and Neo-Conservatives of American politics - which are both just a puppet for the Illuminati.

Everything above the Illuminati, well, that's a whole different story... And I think everybody knows what I'm hinting at there.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What collective energy would that be?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The oh-so-almighty Anunnaki, reptilians, Babylonian Brotherhood, whatever a man wants to call them.
But whether or not they exist is VERY debatable to say the least.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

A very valid and very important question. However, I suggest that your anger is equally as misplaced as other's apparent apathy. I applaud that you raise the question, but what if it is your own fear that feeds your frustration? Just a thought...

What am I doing? I don't own a car and haven't for four years. I walk everywhere. I resolve to stay in shape so I don't rely upon foreign oil or our government's pathetic attempts to fight for fossil fuels.

If I stay healthy, then I am not a burden to society, but an asset. I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs and I eat very healthily. I try to walk consciously upon the planet - as though what I say, do and think actually has an impact. Hopefully, it is more positive than negative.

Healing the universe is an inside job. Fighting city hall or Washington D.C. can best be done by becoming less dependent upon government, big business and the entire politicial spectrum. Rather than march and create a ruckus, especially when few will join the circus, I'd rather work silently and prepare myself for the worst.

What might that be? World War III or IV, depending upon whom you ask, and/or martial law. I have the gear necessary to walk into the wilderness to live and fight another day. I have acquired the skills and keep my mind open to learning new things. I don't expect anyone or anything to help me, but I'll gladly reciprocate and initiate for those who are true patriots and survivors - against the machine.

I lead by example. I am not an addict. I refuse to watch mainstream media. I read voraciously and expand my consciousness, my awareness and my abilities to respond, adapt and acclimate to shifting scenarios. I'm ever vigilant and I assume that anything could happen at a moment's notice. I watch, but I prepare...for revolution. This does not have to be bloody, but I'm resolved to fight, if necessary.

I believe in the founding principles of America's constitution and not any bastardization that has occurred, since then. I am not an unconscious slave, albeit, I am poor and quite oppressed by the system, which I have, no doubt, allowed to mestasize into the rampant cancer that is destroying the planet. If we say and do nothing, it will kill the host and all of us go with it.

Preparing oneself and remaining alert, while seeking out camaraderie in others who, hopefully, share a similar vision, is still necessary to feed our souls and help us not feel overwhelmed by the gargantuan machine we are up against. Venting our rage and frustration is healthy, as long as we also prepare - individually and cohesively into some type of unwritten and unspoken entity that will do battle, if and when the time comes.

I sense a slow awakening by the sheeple, which is annoying and very frustrating, so I sense your angst and understand the pain. However, attacking those who are afraid or uncertain is no way to win friends and compatriots for when the s**t hits the fan.

Prepare to wage war, but hold out for peace and, more importantly, resolve yourself to courageously commit every fiber of your being, if you choose life. Act with integrity, honesty, transparency and compassion - even in battle, but make no mistake that, unless you, too, are willing to take a life, then you should never enter into the arena.

If you are nothing more than an outraged berserker, though, you may very well destroy those who would help you when you are most vulnerable.

I would like to envision a world of peace, which transforms, sooner than later, from this warmongering, fearful and oppressive dictatorship of the so-called "elites" against the servile peasantry. Sometimes, the revolutions are bloody and heads must roll. And, at other times, the grand cosmic shift is less chaotic.

I am not sure how this next shift will appear.

namaste

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by katmandu
Fighting city hall or Washington D.C. can best be done by becoming less dependent upon government, big business and the entire politicial spectrum. Rather than march and create a ruckus, especially when few will join the circus, I'd rather work silently and prepare myself for the worst.

This is probably the best answer as to what can be done.

There have been other threads here on ATS regarding what we can do to change things. Sadly, there is not much we can do.

ATS TOS prohibits us from using this website from organizing any kind of movement. That probably wouldn't be a good idea anyway, as I am sure the government monitors this website.

Any type of organized large-scale movement will attract the attention of the authorities. So, best to prepare you and your family on a personal level. Buy survival gear.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencee
it is a weird thing you're saying defend even if you don't agree... that means we have no reason to fight for anything, just protect everything. strange isn't it ?

I was referring to defending another persons rights. As in; What they do is their own business as long as they are not harming anyone else. Too often people try to shove their beliefs down others throats.

Gain knowledge through education and study, it is not the only way to get knowledge, and might not be the best one.

Not everything we are taught is wrong. In fact nearly everything we learn in school is true. Realizing which false information we are fed is where common sense comes into play. To know right from wrong you have to first learn and experience. In other words; Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Falsehood, how can you ever be sure about it, a person might doubt it even God himself told him the truth..

This is where wisdom comes into play. We will never know for sure the entirety of what is true or false. A good place to turn when you are uncertain is people with more wisdom or knowledge. We should honor our Elders as the Chinese do for within them is all the wisdom of man. Even a person who does not accept God can gain wisdom from Religious teachings. Treating others as you would like to be treated for example.

In politics you will either follow what power has to say or you will no longer be in politics, that's pretty simple

Not even close. When good people lead others will follow. I don't know your age but I have seen many changes in my short life. I watched the Race Riots in the South on the Evening News, man set foot on the Moon, Assassinations of good men, the Body Counts in Vietnam every night while I waited to turn 18 and countless other changes in our Society. It is actually better now than in the past. There were no "Good Old Days". There is far less corruption now than when I was young but the bad that happens now clouds the memory of the truths of the past. If you follow a defeatist attitude like you expressed it will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

No one who has the power will allow you to get anywhere close to it.

Leading is not about Power. These people that you fear are just people. Cut them they bleed. Their lives are as full of problems and heartache as everyone else's. Once you realize that you can start to use the System instead of fighting it.

What we "peasants" can do is to try and support each other with ideas first
decide on the right way to start...
it can begin with just flash mobs around the earth
gathering strength and members can make demonstrations around the world
I think making small protests but in many places is more efficient, and more likely to be allowed by the government to be held..

History has proved you wrong over and over again. Are you aware that every generation before has done the exact same things. In a free society that is. Those who protested in my time, when we were young and full of beans, are now running the joint. Other than a few who never matured that is.

but to start with, one needs to understand what he is seeking for
WHAT by the way ?

Many want things they will never get. They want everything their way without regard to what everyone else wants. Thats why a Society of Laws is so essential to our success as a people. The truth is; we can not have everything we want and what we get comes from hard work. We don't pop out of our Mothers wombs entitled to anything. Demonstration and Riots may attract attention, but attention to what. A crazy person with a Bullhorn who is totally out of control emotionally? Anarchists who violate others rights by scaring away customers or throwing rocks at other people? Do you actually think these things make a difference. Most of Society has a good belly laugh at the Protesters expense.

A wise man once looked me in the eye and said "If you want to be wealthy you need to stop talking to poor people". This applies to many things in life. If you want to make change you need to be in the company of people with the power to make change. Not hang out with people who's future is in obscurity or a Prison Cell.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Do you know what is happening in the world my friend? Come on !

How many more threads are needed?

We are all waiting to find out what YOU know. Saying lets do something without saying exactly what, is about as helpful as the proverbial Screen Door on a Submarine. What do you know? What can you prove?

[edit on 10/11/2007 by Blaine91555]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join