It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you all weak ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

So you've learnt about the New World Order and the plan's for the world !

I suppose we should stand and applaud each other as we now look down at the masses who know [nothing] about what's going on in the real world!

Before we do, I would like to ask you all a question.

What are YOU going to do about it ?

Seriously...
What are YOU going to do about what's going on in our world today ?

What is the point in sharing the info if nothing ever gets done ?

So many people posting info and opinions but not one person acting on anything!

Is it just a cool alternative image for the modern fashion scene or are you going act ?

If nothing is going to get done then why bother posting at all ?

ARE YOU ALL WEAK ?

---------------------------------
Replaced profanity with [nothing]

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/10/07 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I would try and do exactly what they did. Slowly infiltrate and acquire positions of power, then expose them. Easily said than done of course. The other option is a revolution.

I will try and use option 1 for now.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I plan on an American Slovenian jihad soon to boycott all democratic and republican for which we stand conventions, and put jelly under all their door handles in the lot. Hooo yah!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well I think you're presuming everybody with an interest in conspiracy theories believes them completely and is willing to take positive action (whatever that might mean). Maybe you could shack up in an isolated house in the mountains and withdraw from society, but then we all know the danger that could entail.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

carry on

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I haven't seen you post any of your ideas or solutions to this "problem" thus far...All I've seen from you is having your OP touched up by mods (as it should have been) and accusing someone of "spending their time posting crap"

Given you are the OP, I ask you...What are YOU going to do about said issue ?

Put your own views forward sensibly and without the rubbish you've posted thus far and you may just get a good debate going on here...

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I understand your frustration Cain. These type of posters 'can' be infuriating 'if' you' let them. I have found a novel way of dealing with them. Laughing them off. And yes Mod, under all circumstance, tact goes a mile.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
Are you just spending your time posting crap?

who is laughing at who here

and just what have you done so far
apart from your great posts

peace

chickenfeet

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Rilence

I haven't seen you post any of your ideas or solutions to this "problem" thus far...All I've seen from you is having your OP touched up by mods (as it should have been) and accusing someone of "spending their time posting crap"

Given you are the OP, I ask you...What are YOU going to do about said issue ?

My checkered history was born out of frustration with people who go out of their way to destroy threads OK.

Why have you bothered to post on this thread? If the question I ask isn't for you then don't post.

The question remains ! Are you weak ?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
chickenfeet

See my last post !

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'm not biting Cain...So all I'll say is good luck with the thread...I hope it goes well for you...

Peace

EDIT -- spelling

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Rilence]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Alright, in an attempt to get a real discussion going, instead of just insulting posts... To tell you the truth, I don't know what to do about the New World Order... Especially being alone, I don't have very much power, other than perhaps post some bits of info on the Web, that will hopefully wake the curiosity of some people and make them learn about it for themselves.

Though I know, if it comes to power, I'll pick up the closest gun, and fight them with every means necessary.

Anyway, question to OP, which has already been asked.
What are you doing? What do you think we should do, then?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

no i am not weak
are you
have you an army we can join, how often do you all meet and when are YOU going to war.

please
en-lighten us on what you are doing, because we dont know
and it is the same for you, you have no idea who or what we are

have a good 1

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Cain, they are baiting you. Go any further and expect the worst. Leave it be bro. Leave it be.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm not baiting him. I would simply like to know what he thinks we should do against the New World Order. If he has a good idea that will cause the Rothschilds a serious headache, then all of us deserve to and should know of it, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Truth is we ALL know what must be done in the end if it goes there. No one wants to even think about it. And hopes the .mil will back us.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I plan to write a book an Alien recipes.

Braised Greys leg

Grey a l'orange
Grey Hache
Archon in green thai sauce.

Im not giving any more recipes away !

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
First let me state that I don't want to get into a bitch fight with anyone !

I think it's time we all came together to take action against what's happening in our world before it's too late.

Originally posted by David_Reale
Alright, in an attempt to get a real discussion going, instead of just insulting posts... To tell you the truth, I don't know what to do about the New World Order... Especially being alone, I don't have very much power, other than perhaps post some bits of info on the Web, that will hopefully wake the curiosity of some people and make them learn about it for themselves.

I agree David, we have no power alone so we are left to spread the word and wake up people.

Though I know, if it comes to power, I'll pick up the closest gun, and fight them with every means necessary.

Again I agree, I will fight for our freedom.

Anyway, question to OP, which has already been asked.
What are you doing? What do you think we should do, then?

I don't know what we should do. I feel together we have power to do something and that something isn't just spreading the word or chatting here on ATS. I guess that's why I started this thread. Thanks you for your post. I hope others will sensibly share views and ask question of eachother ?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Heh... I wouldn't mind eating a gray. Just as long as I get to do it in front of his comrades. Just for the psychological effect, and as vengeance for all the anal probing they've done in their sinful lives.

But this isn't really a thread about aliens, now is it?

I know that one day, we might all have to pick up weapons and fight the New World Order. And unless we have the military of the nations of the world on our side, we're going to have a lot of work ahead of us. But I was still hoping that there was a way to stop the New World Order before it ever goes there. Too many lives to loose, and too little to gain in such an action.

The only thing to gain in fighting the New WOrld Order in open battle, is in fact already ours (at least for a while still, in the rest of the world, outside the US), so why do we have to fight a war over it? We should just take it back where it has been lost, with as little bloodshed as possible.

Edit: Cain, seems I missed your post there.
But let's hear what others has to say for now.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by David_Reale]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join