It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saucers over the vatican...images...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Impressive images from a visitor of the Vatican......

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
IDK man, looks pretty Photoshopped to me. It just doesnt scream UFO in these pics, its just a feeling. But if it is legit, then thats pretty amazing.

And why didnt the people see it? In the pics their backs are turned, wouldnt they want to turn around?!? And just looking at the UFOs in the bleak pic i get the feeling its not legit. The UFOs just have a feel to them thats not right in the picture. Their really metallic, almost video game, cgi like.

But still good find here.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I second the obvious fake vote.

Don't get your hopes up, I predict an official expert debunking is forthcoming.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here are others showing the same craft...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That's me

Fake? you bet. In years earlier , just for fun, I would make fake 3d pictures of UFOs for my desktop background. If I'm correct, this is 3ds max, and the noise and black and white effects are obviously fakes. Not to mention the light under the UFOs. I bet a few minutes of Google will show the original pics.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Where'd you get these pictures? First time I've seen them.

Hopefully some image analysts can prove if this is authentic or not.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hrm.... Those seem fake to me. They dont really have that feel to them. I think they are too clear for them to be real.... I mean compared to the rest of the pictures they are too clear. But I cant see any photoshop marks yet.. but then I havent really had a good look.

-fm

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Those photos look fake to me. There just isn't enough shadow below the crafts when compared to the buildings below. In fact they look like a negative of what they should really look like. As seen with the buildings there is a large contrast between the shadows and the bright sky. These 3 saucers being in the middle of the sky should appear a lot darker.

I wonder why you have to struggle to make out the architecture of the Vatican but not the contours of the UFOs?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
you mean a group of 3 UFO's hover over the city of Rome
with a pop of +- 3 000 000 and no one has noticed , not even mentioning the amount of pilgrims at the holy see and other tourists in town .

congrats to the artist, looks nice but nah

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
HELLO MCFLY?!?

The pictures are in black and white, but the "UFOs" have COLOR in them.

Of course they are fake.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Those people are statues

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I drew a some lines between the white spots under the ship (look at original photo), all of the are in the exact same position. either the saucer are "synchronized" or its fake
....more like fake i believe.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Since WHEN do we discuss pics coming from nowhere? What's the source?
If i'm not mistaken, last time i've seen that logo was HERE .

[edit on 5/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

And considering the logo actually reads 'COUNTEREVIDENCE.COM' (a website which seems to not exist any more), it adds to its status as fraudulent.
And why, with all of the constant Catholic pilgrims, tourists, and line of holy men coming and going, did no one else notice these three saucers?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Most likely fake.

But, if they are real, I hope they pull an ID4 on the Vatican.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Agreed nice red light in the middle of a monochrome piccy!!

Oh well

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Since WHEN do we discuss pics coming from nowhere? What's the source?
If i'm not mistaken, last time i've seen that logo was HERE .
Unfortunately, many people do not post the source of their material.

If in some cases they may be protecting something or someone, I think that in most cases is just because they do not remember doing it.

But when the photos have a logo from a dead site then I guess that they are more or less identified.

And yes, that thread, started by the same person as this, was the place where I also saw that logo for the last time.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Also, referring to the first four photos...

Assuming the copyright is the date of the picture taking, who uses a black and white camera in 2001?

Plus the other pics being in color? I don't get it. Very inconsistent.

Definitely fake.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

In the thread that Internos talked about, where a photo from that site was posted, the original photo was from known (it was from some famous photographer during the US Civil War) but that did not stop that site from putting a copyright notice on it as if they had any rights to it. They could only have any rights over the fake part, so I would not trust any photos from that (now dead) site.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They looked fake to me too, at the instant I looked at them.

On another note these seem slightly more convincing shots of UFO's over the Vatican:

Have some fun with these too.

Regards xS_Gx

top topics

<<   2 >>

join