It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Lincoln County Witch."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ok, my sister Laura had resumed living at Inez's at this time. Inez bailed out of jail and went home. Her trial was moved to Gaston County. Not 100% sure why. Maybe the publicity.
Anyway. jumping ahead to the trial proceedings. Newspaper reports described how Inez sat patting her chest and smiling throughout the trial, appearing unruffled.
Laura tells me on the last day of the trial when the jury was ready to reach a verdict, that Inez reached up to pat her bosom and her eyes nearly shot out the sockets. She looked to be having a stroke. She handed Laura a twenty and told her to grab a taxi and get back to her place and get her talisman! And hurry!!!
Just as Laura got back in the court room with the lucky charm, the trial was over! Slam dunk! Ding dong! The witch got 10 years! Yee Hi!!!!
Unfortunately for my brother Keith, he had begun hanging out with demon seed when he got out of the marines and was at loose ends. He and demon seed broke into a sporting goods store. They were sentenced the same day Inez was. All of them got ten years!

[edit on 10/5/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Btw, on behalf of my gramps prophecy, 100% right so far. And yes the place burned to the ground. No one living in it. No one hurt. Someone bought it, rebuilt in same place. Burned down again. Rebuilt in different spot, still standing!As far as i knew last

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I apologize that I couldn't tell the story quite the way that I set out to. But I found that some of the scars are too deep. I hope I didn't let anyone down too badly. Maybe later, I can go at it again. I appreciate your attention throughout this lengthy thread. Many of you have been very supportive and restore my faith in humanity. I wish T could have known you.
If I can answer any questions, I will be monitoring. Thank you all.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
WOW very interesting indeed!! I sure hope there is more

I am riveted to this seat!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
WOW very interesting indeed!! I sure hope there is more

I am riveted to this seat!

I would like to tell you I could make something up, but I never have had much imagination, so i better stick with what i know. Where was all the funny's you were suppose to toss out there when i needed them?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ok ok. I've been reading this post for a while, keeping up with it. First of all, I agree that you should have posted the story in one post, instead of posting little by little...maybe just to get as many comments as you can. And second of all, I'm sorry but I cannot believe this. "The scars run too deep." and yet, you talk about it so nonchalantly. I don't want to be a downer, and I think the story was set up to be very exciting, I just don't trust the validity of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTDarkWoe
Ok ok. I've been reading this post for a while, keeping up with it. First of all, I agree that you should have posted the story in one post, instead of posting little by little...maybe just to get as many comments as you can. And second of all, I'm sorry but I cannot believe this. "The scars run too deep." and yet, you talk about it so nonchalantly. I don't want to be a downer, and I think the story was set up to be very exciting, I just don't trust the validity of it.

Try if you will, where i am talking nonchalantly, and where I am hurt so bad I can hardly stand it. There is a big difference. I even went to a lot of trouble to explain it.
But ppl like you only see what they want to see. When I am talking about ME!!!! I DON"T CARE!!!!!! WHEN I talk about T it is different. Got IT??????"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CTDarkWoe

Another jerk on the ignore list! Did you pull tails off puppies when you were a kid? or do you still?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No. I don't "Get It". I offered my opinion. If you don't like the criticizm, then don't post on ATS. And, if you're going to let an opinion get you so worked-up, I would suggest finding some help with that. Additionally, unless you want someone to start thinking you are some 14 year old troublemaker scoffing at the people who believe you here, you should state your side of the debate more intelligently, instead of lashing tou at people whoe give their opinions. I don't think this story is true. I stated my reasoning. And I will stand by that.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well , that's one good memory you have there girl! Most people who have suffered to the extent you and your family have tend to have huge gaping holes in their recollection.

I suppose because you were a quite child, more a witness than say for instance T or Laura were. Your Brother sounds as if he got sucked into it in the way that you eventually become what you despise or fear, but alas he found the error of his ways and has learned.

Now I have to tell you I had a problem with you calling her a witch from the get go because well, I do not see someone like her as anything but just pure evil. No majic or power, just a crusty old bitch with bad intent.

You can find people like her are a dime a dozen in this life to differing degrees. I realize that the only thing you had to cling to was the hope of faith in a higher power, an order and of consequence.

I realize that you could not be expected to under stand, yet I have had several good friends in this life that are what you termed 'witches' and they by NO means have an ounce of ill intent in their bodies.

To even categorize this horrible dark demon son and the mother of darkness in the same light is to me blasphemous for all of the beautiful people that chose to walk in the way of the spirits and as keepers of the light or earth protectors, because without their love and earthly influence you kids could have never survived.

Medicines and healing techniques, have come from the heart of many that you would call and history has called witches.

If Inez was living during the olden days she would have been burning the light bearers at the stake and living the lie of the high and pompous christian. She is a deceiver. They seek out and destroy light and suck the energy from the innocent.

Again I understand why you have been forced to put all non Christians into a category of safe keeping, but then it only serves to make you just like that you are against.

Words fail me when it comes to what your personal experiences have been, yet know this you are not alone, there are so many more that have suffered fates even greater than anything you could possibly imagine and are doing so in this very moment.

You have an opportunity here to rise above what has happened and become a glowing example of how the power of love and of understanding and forgiveness can transform this type of evil energy into something of the divine. It is and was a cleansing of the soul. it was trial by fire. You and your siblings have ventured into the dark night of the soul and have survived to help yourselves grow and to light the torch of compassion for all that are still living in the dark to find comfort and shelter with.

I think your story should go onto the radio program listed above because as I stated also above, people like inez and her son are a cheap commodity and perhaps others in your same situation could hear your story. Only now there are agencies and people out there to stop this kind of madness. Never give up.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTDarkWoe
No. I don't "Get It". I offered my opinion. If you don't like the criticizm, then don't post on ATS. And, if you're going to let an opinion get you so worked-up, I would suggest finding some help with that. Additionally, unless you want someone to start thinking you are some 14 year old troublemaker scoffing at the people who believe you here, you should state your side of the debate more intelligently, instead of lashing tou at people whoe give their opinions. I don't think this story is true. I stated my reasoning. And I will stand by that.

what? did you run out of little old ladies on your block to beat up this week, so now you need to come in here and victimize me oh Arrogant One???

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

wherever did you get the idea that I categorize all non-christians? just curious?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh yeah! That's what I'm doing...because I have nothing better to do with my life but pick on little girls who HAVE NO LIFE. I gave you my opinion. You will not sway me. Having been educated on stories like this in my belief system, I can honestly say this sounds like an afterschool special. Ooooooh Spoooky! And how convenient this story comes from you right in the "scariest" month of the year. Give me a break. Please, go get educated, and bring your argument back when you can talk like a civilized person.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
For anyone who doesn't think my story is true, it's easy enough checked out. I challenge you to make a liar out of me!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
start with the newspaper archive search. I gave you the link. The witch's name, Inez Sutton. Location: Lincolnton. NC
My sister Tampa Lea Watson, born July 10, 1959, died feb 9th, 1977
do an online search, smart aleck! Tampa was buried in a cemetery in Olney Presbyterian Church in Gastonia. She shot herself in my sister's apt in Gastonia, NC

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I must say at this point it sounds like the witch in the storyhad nothing to do with your misfortunes so far.
So you had a crappy neighbor with a terror as a son. Not saying anything particularly magical about her.
Frankly I don't believe in witches- people are born into misfortune or creat it themselves, but feel better to blame it on someone else. So far it sounds like the responsiblity for your misfortues rest squarely on your mothers shoulders- she kept having children with men who didn't care about their responsiblities.
And if you tell me Inez walked trhough walls and leviated, I still doubt I'd put musch validity in it.
Perhaps you should also remember that an witch is 'evil' or 'good' is all relative to your actions. A good witch may be punishing a bad person, not a bad witch punishing a good person.
:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is anybody reading this story very carefully??? I always said that she was a self-proclaimed witch. When asked point blank if I believed her to be a witch, I said NO! Not since I have been an adult. Please read more carefully> Thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I gave you reasons why I thought you were lying.
1.The Convenient time of the story.
2.The Nonchalant Tone.
3.The sporadic behavior toward my comments.

Furthermore, I typed in "Inez Sutton charged" into google and guess what? First link is to this post. And the second link is to your previous post "I rented Hell House!!!". I give you this:
home.att.net...
Check out this link. Hold ctrl and hit the "F" key and type in "Inez".
The exact line:
MARGARET INEZ (Sutton '99) rose pink bitone, pinkish flounces . . . 9.00

It's a place where you can buy certain flowers. So now, I have 3 reason why I think you're a liar, as well as the origin for the name, which was somewhat a clever way of obtaining a name. Another origin may that an "Inez Sutton" posted on a website pertaining to African Affairs on a court case in colonial Ghana. So, even if there WAS such a person, it certainly could not have pertained to you, nor would they have been a "witch" or sorts. This is my argument. I told you, I have given my opinion. and this is it. I don't believe your story.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
After what my family and I have endured at the hands of this woman, I don't take being called a liar very well. So, I just did something that was against my better judgement. I just posted my baby sister's identity for all the world to see, just to prove a point. Is everybody happy Now? Is there anything else I can do for you?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is laughable. You disguise yourself by trying to evoke pity. No, this does not make me happy. I want some evidence more solid than what I have just provided. I can tell everyone my family members names and it really doesn't make anything different. I believe I will take a break from posting here for a while and just see some other people's opinions. I'm sure if everyone would take into consideration some of my points, they would agree. And with that, I have things to do. Have a great day.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join