It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires Exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If you want to find serious information about psychic or sanguinarian vampires (not the Hollywood or folklore variety) from a sociological, medical, psychological, spiritual, who/what/when/how etc. perspective then you need to go to the vampirism and energy work research study web site. It's the one stop resource site about "real" vampirism in modern culture complete with charts and graphs from over 600 self-professed psychic and sanguinarian vampires.

www.suscitatio.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

Vampires do exist, i agree on what you have said, aliens also, idk for goblins, but werewolfs exist too XD, anything else ?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Was there not something that could describe 'Vampirisim' medically as someone who needs to drain plasma from others to survive?... I'll need to look into it, I seem to have some free time today

Hopefully this thread takes back off again lol, I enjoyed the discussion!

TheSecretTruth

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

do you have a myspace?
so we can discuss something.
if so my email is [email protected] look me up

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This came out yesterday on ABCNews.com. They interviewed real vampires Anshar Seraphim, House Lost Haven, Merticus, and Voices of the Vampire Community. They do in fact exist!

abcnews.go.com...

Real-Life Vampires: Who Are They?
Around the World, Subcultures Coalesce Around the Vampire Image

By KI MAE HEUSSNER
Oct. 31, 2008

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Tyra Banks "Vampires" Episode from October 31, 2008 w/Don Henrie, Sarah Lester, & Vampyra is available for viewing either on YouTube or at the link below in a single-page format.

www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

Also, if you would like to stay up to date with the most recent news concerning the real vampire community subscribe to the Voices of the Vampire Community (VVC) RSS Feed at:

www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
my name is Ziba i am an angel of God listen black veil i need you to respond to me very quickly....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Really you PPl!!

even if they/them/we/vampires do exist do you think it would be admitted it goes against every rule of the vampiric way and therefore the vampire to give these secrets away would be banished or hunted by the nearest of covants.

you can search as much as you wish but my brothers and sisters will never reveal themselves "Come out! Come out! Where ever you are !

V.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So... Did you get enough of a rise from this thread?
Yes.Yes. I understand. Your parents didn't spend enough time with you. You think they didn't love you. You wish you where dead. You think your life is going nowhere. You can't get laid. You think the world is out to get you. Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah...

This might help.
Get a putty knife and scrape the whiteout off your face.
Take a shower.
Goto the mall and get some clothes that looks like other people are wearing. You know, Normal clothes.
Get a hair cut.
Goto the pool and get a tan.
Goto a nightclub and get smashed. Have some fun with people you don't know. Be nice and talk about what they like. Learn from it to conduct yourself like a normal person.
Nothing wrong with being normal. You might just get laid then.
When you find that people will like you for who you are, you might start liking yourself.
Too much time alone caused your depression.
You started to look inwards for answers on your own existence.
Your answers came from your imagination and depression.
Try having a little faith in yourself. You'd be surprised by the person you find under all the BS.

Either case... You only live once. It's up to you to live in the real world or in your LaLa Land.

Oh... I get it... The real world is too scary for you.
I can understand that. This is what you do.
Get a job and keep your nose clean.

WARNING!!! Following all the advices above will lead you out of your self imposed artificial retardation.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Okay, I think vampires are real. But how do you define a vampire. I have always thought they were bloodsuckers, but now I see where I am wrong because there are many things including animals that suck blood, and we cant really call them vampires. I have never really been into vampires but I am not sure that there are corpses that rise to feed on our blood. Maybe I am just sterotypicalizing vampires.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
'Vampires' and 'Indigestion Children' are two sides of the same coin, in that I believe that the mechanism that causes people to come out with claims such as I am 'Eldron of the Sanguest Family' or 'Ive nown I was indigo ever since i got good grades at school and that day when i censed what my all my friend were thinking + sumtimes my eyes change color and stuff when i get intense and serius' is fundamentally the same however, slight differences in personality make-up go towards creating either 'dark' or 'light' variants

Of course, the other big similarity is that despite the repetitive nature of all these claims, I've yet to see any claimant actually put their 'abilities' to the test in front of independent witnesses.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I dont get it, the appeal to be a vampire.. But then im having troubles understanding most of humans doings and donts..

The immortality part, sure, awsome..
Flying and shapeshifting, mhm.

But to be a parasite. To feed on the living.. Oh yeah.. Humans do that alredy..

Vampire, next step in evolution for the parasite called man.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think somebody took Twilight too seriously.
You should tell your parents you are no longer taking your meds, seriously.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There's 2 completely different vampire worlds..

Those who claim to be true vampires, e.g. the sangui, psi etc, and the Ageless/Classicals (whether you choose to believe is your own personal choice).

Personally, I don't believe that the sangui are true vampires. I believe in the Ageless / Classicals, and that's my definition of a vampire..

The sangui/psi feed on pranic energy, from the blood or the astral body/emotions or whatever, I'm not that up to date with the psi's, whereas the Ageless / Classicals need blood itself to survive, as a food source.

Call it evolution, or a virus, or magic.. Whatever takes your fancy. Everyone needs their own way to explain things to themselves..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
of course vampires exist. do i have proof for you all? no, absolutely not. they're elusive and secretive and very protective of their true nature. i can pretty much guarantee that you have all seen a vampire or 2 just out and about. they take advantage of the fact that people view them as a mythological creature. they dont want you to know. so they will promote the idea that they do not exist purely to maintain their secret. if you really want to find out about vampires, start hunting them. if you hunt vampires, they *will* hunt you. chances are, you wont enjoy the outcome when you do come face to face with one, but you'll get your answer in the split second before they snap your neck.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I believe anything is possible in this world. Someone once said there are no such thing as impossibilities, only improbable possibilities. Someone else had said if you can imagine it, it is possible.
Our reality is what is spoon fed to us. If vampires or werewolves do exist, I am sure that they relish in the fact that their existence is protected through our ignorance and nature to argue over the things we are unwilling to accept.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ya.. mee too agree... vampire exists in this world... but there are not enough research on this topic so we are talking with no sound proof.... its fiction but we believe in it always......
BEST OF LUCK VAMPIRES ....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
I believe anything is possible in this world. Someone once said there are no such thing as impossibilities, only improbable possibilities. Someone else had said if you can imagine it, it is possible.
Our reality is what is spoon fed to us. If vampires or werewolves do exist, I am sure that they relish in the fact that their existence is protected through our ignorance and nature to argue over the things we are unwilling to accept.

Of course it is. 'The devils greatest trick was making the world believe he didn't exist'.

Human ignorance is how they've stayed hidden so well, and so long. We know absolutely nothing about them.. Saying that, the 'fiction' we know might be true, but nobody believes it anyway.. But I'm guessing it's all rumours, made by them, to help them survive. Maybe a stake in the heart does nothing..

Think about it, wouldn't you want everyone who would want to hunt you to believe you had a simple, unfaltering weakness, which turned out not to work, and the tables are turned on them.

If they DO exist, it's the perfect disguise. It just makes it harder for people like us to find them.. I have absolutely no idea where to start, so I just go about my day to day life normally.. If they find me interesting / devoted enough, I'm hoping they'll find me.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
People who say they are vampires and are sanguine or psi are absolutely idiotic. Vampires are vampires. Human goths who are posers who are self-proclaimed "vampires" disgust me. Don't waste our time with threads saying this stuff. You are not a vampire.. You are a P O S E U R

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Lately, I feel like a vampire.
I've always stayed up all night and slept all day, and I have some of the traits of an albino, so I'm pale blonde and whiter than white, with no pigment in my eyes....and I'm always freezing cold...but that could be because I'm allergic to my thyroid too...

and lately something is 'wrong' with my blood...a sort of auto-immune serum sickness... so I need O+ blood.

When one is contacting relatives, desparately asking for their blood, one starts to wonder...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by hadriana]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join