It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Police in California, have they arrived?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Thank You Major
However if you look at the second video you'll see the size of the protesting crowd, also those mexicans are MS-12 gangsters, or is MS-13.
its MS-13 there a offshoot of la eme (the mexican mafia) the other offshoot is sureno sur-13 13=m m= mexicano in that video it says on that bottom scroll that the mexican gangsters are bush's friends? that confuses me i know alot of people in gangs and none of them seem to like any kind of authority. there seems to be some misunderstanding ms-13 surenos all those are an offshoot of a prison gang not the mexican version of the mafia maybe bush is in league with the mexicano drug cartels but i doubt it. well you know other than maybe buying some blow from them every now and then

[edit on 2-10-2007 by justanothergangster]

apc

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Western Hemisphere Union Police?

They're turkey bacon. They look the same and smell the same but they definitely don't taste the same.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by apc]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I think white america is forgetting that they themselves are illegal immigrants, they are great grandfathers stole this land from native americans.
[edit on 2-10-2007 by ModernAcademia]

You're right, absolutely right. As a matter of fact, I am currently researching everything about my forefathers. In one instance, I have reliable information that one of my ancestors was unjustly tried and burned as a witch. Therefore, I am currently exploring the possibility of a lawsuit against the Pope. I also believe that one long-lost member of my family tree was unlawfully shot by Canadian soldiers, over two centuries ago. I'll be looking into that, I can assure you. The Canadians will pay!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Lol, how exactly is it a NAU police? The logo doesn't even mention anything about NAU, nor does states it.

Pointless video, imo.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Was checking online too and all I came up with was this article from NY and it appears the ex cops are offering to help out after 911. Pretty beefy looking guys though. And they are changing the requirements as to who can be a security officer and doing back ground checks too. Bottom line was that they dont trust the barbarious low lives to be untrained incompetents in the face of a National shut down...

query.nytimes.com...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by antar]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You're right, absolutely right. As a matter of fact, I am currently researching everything about my forefathers. In one instance, I have reliable information that one of my ancestors was unjustly tried and burned as a witch. Therefore, I am currently exploring the possibility of a lawsuit against the Pope. I also believe that one long-lost member of my family tree was unlawfully shot by Canadian soldiers, over two centuries ago. I'll be looking into that, I can assure you. The Canadians will pay!

I have a neighbourgh, he's an illegal immigrant
but he's been living here for 12yrs and still they wanna deport him.
Ya sure, it's not exactly past tense since he's still living.
and Ya sure, white invasion is not relevant anymore despite native americans still living in reservations even though it's their country.

You know I still don't understand why they teach history in school.
I mean it's history right? It's past tense, so who cares?
There's nothing wrong with not knowing your ancestors are invaders!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Heh, if they have 9mm dont worry really, just take cover behind anything. If they come with .45acp then we worry, hide behind thick steel in that case. Anyway, I remember seeing these guys on news the day when this happened, but thought nothing of it. This is an even bigger problem, the 'awareness' factor is low!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
LOL It is just a private security company. Seriously, no big deal.
Inglewood being a not so nice area

www.yellowpages.com...

Command Center Security Inc.

216 W Florence Ave
Inglewood, CA 90301 Map
(310) 672-7249

Im not sure why ANYONE would get the idea of NAU ??? Why, because there is a globe on their patch? LOL I see globes everywhere, it means nothing really.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

...on the other hand I think you are ignoring the fact that these security officers had a patch on their uniform with the american continent on it.

The "American Continent"? It's the western hemisphere, two continents. North and South America. There is no such thing as the "American Continent". There's a ton of companies out there that use the globe as a logo, it doesn't mean they're all members of the NWO.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by Thousand]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wow folks must have really panicked on here when “Globe Security” came into existence.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Also the uniform projects an image, so even if a person does not stop to think is it a police officer or a mercenary, the look invokes the perception of the same level of authority

A police officer who is under the control and hired by an elected official is one that is under the control of the people, If the peoples representative is bad, or goes against the good of the people, one person one vote the official is removed from office and a new policy is began.

A security officer who is hired by a firm is under the control of a CEO. One share of stock one vote. So they are controlled by money not popular consent. If the security guard is bad it does not matter if it makes the company that hired them a profit, in otherwords they are under control of money.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Man, what a disapointing video. How in hell you consider NAU Police? The video shows the patch at the end, it says clearly PRIVATE OFFICER, SECURITY... For godness sake.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well then, can we close this thread? Or at least move this to skunkworks?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Someone earlier said

Must be cheaper to hire them, than regular police

This is the problem with America today.
We're selling our souls for the bottom dollar.
That is why China is so successful.
Next we'll say, it must be cheaper to not have rights.

What I think is equally disturbing is Mexicans gang bangers walking in front of American citizens waiving a Mexican flag, without getting their asses kicked.

They are'nt doing the Mexican's agenda any favors, believe me.

When I was in the Navy, I took on a gang of Navy Mexicans, who terrorized the barracks I was living in. They wanted a guy to get off of a pool table so they could play.

I stepped it, and told them no. I'm no small man, so they backed down.
A couple of weeks later, one of them came up from behind me, and when I turned around, he stabbed me in the neck and the stomach, and then ran.

Well, I'm alive and he is in Leavenworth, KS military prison. I went after the rest of the gang, one at a time, after I healed.. Needless to say, none of them bothered anyone on base again.

I would rather be dead, than live in fear.

Mexican immigrants, wake up! These meth-head gang banger are making your situation more difficult. Clean them out of your ranks, or be lumped with them.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Dude I don't want to make you go crazy here but I don't think hes an NAU police. First off why was he there with that badge. I think that he is a rent-a-cop. Now everybody replay that video and think about it. Look at his badge then look at a mall or community rent-a-cop. The badges should look similar. The first time I saw this I took a # but after closer looking at it, it looks like a cheap little badge.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm repeating but I need to get some sleep as it is late.

That is a Private Security Company. Lot's of people call them "Rent a Cops". No offense intended. If you read the patches on the tape you provided you would know that.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

more blackwater wannabees it looks like. even so, it is still disturbing that the city (government) hires third party, ARMED "police" contractors to intervene on our streets.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
WOW, this is insane. Are you guys really that paranoid as to equate a security guard with the NAU?

How common are armed private security guards? I have seen armed security here in NY a grand total of once and that was at a movie theater that has significant gang problems. We actually have private security who are almost always either unarmed and wear white or light blue uniforms to distinguish them from the real cops (ex. the security at the mall, movie theater, etc) and semi government security such as school/college/university security/police/public safety, private housing project security forces, etc who in many cases are armed, have limited police status, etc An example is the Co-Op City Police Department which patrols a private housing project in the Bronx or the Roosevelt Island Department of Public Safety.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think people are on the lookout because of Blackwater.

It's not like the government came to the people and said,

Our military needs some help, so we are going to form a
paid military force, that operates outside the Military Courts,
would that be OK with you?
Oh, and by the way, they will also be operating in the US,
covertly of course.

Nope, they snuck em under our noses, thinking we wouldn't notice.

They were right.

So who's fault is it that people don't trust the government any more?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Command Center
1600 W Slauson Ave, Los Angeles, CA
(323) 759-9503
HOME security

an interesting article on Private Military Company

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join