It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Police in California, have they arrived?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tell me people, what in the world is this??????????????

EVERYONE FLAG THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLEEEE?????????

If they are not the NAU Police then why do they have an North American Patch on their uniform?

IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Los Angeles CA, Protesters in Lynnwood CA; Never before has this occurred. Minutemen and Mexican Nationals join forces to condemn former Mexican president Fox. Secret unmarked police showed up with North American Union patches on their shoulders and 9MM hand guns on their sides

How come I can't find anything about them on the internet?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting. Are these the guys who will be used to help enforce the Martial Law as well? I havent seen these guys before.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Hmm, interesting. Are these the guys who will be used to help enforce the Martial Law as well? I havent seen these guys before.

Never seen them either, they have the entire continent on their patch on their uniform.

Does that signify where they have jurisdiction? A continental police?

Who are these people, how they can say they are law enforcement agents when there's no information whatsoever on their organization?

Nothing on the web can be found on them

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I know, I searched the net too... didnt find anything. I guess they could be a private security firm, but this footage looks like they are helping the police, and they are dressed as military...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What exactly is the juristiction of a "PRIVATE OFFICER"?
If they do not work for state of federal agencies (PUBLIC), then who is bank rolling them and why on Earth should I heed their commands?

I do not recognise this new patch as an authoritative agency.
I'm going to look into this a bit....

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If this is in the LA area,

there is a security firm called

Command Center

and they are listed on this page as a security firm:

Home Security Services in Los Angeles, California

edit:add link

[edit on 2007/10/2 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They still have no internet search hits. If there are any really brave californians out there, grab a camera and walk to the place on the map and do an interview. Be polite.

Ask them the questions we have.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Or a member of the LA area can pick up the phone and ask

"Hey I saw this video and was wondering what does the patch on your uniforms look like?"

Or just pop on by and get a glimpse of the firm and find out what types of security services they provide.

Nothing to be afraid of, looks like a private business to me.

Maybe it was cheaper for the city to use these people instead of paying overtime to the officers who would normally be off duty.

Just throwin some ideas out there.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
there's always enough on duty officers available.

first of all it's important to also take into consideration where this is being taken place.

It's a rally for independance from the mexican govt., and all of a sudden security personell with bullet proof vests and a 9mm with a continental patch on their uniform arrive.

Information on the protest
www.vdare.com...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Also look at this video, during the same incident
view.break.com...

Americans were protesting and mexicans came with a flag and americans were saying arrest him.

My god, some protesters can be so neandertal-like.

I think white america is forgetting that they themselves are illegal immigrants, they are great grandfathers stole this land from native americans.

EDIT: I just finished watching this video, and I was getting angry.
Those mexicans should have tripled slapped everyone of those idiots.
I am in a very bad mood right now!

[edit on 2-10-2007 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh,

I get it now,

You have an agenda...

That's why you are ignoring the evidence that leads one to believe that these are officers from a security firm in Los Angeles.

BTW - the officers in the OP video look more like they are planning on a donut run instead of intimidating protestors .

If anything shady was going on with these officers, do you think they would have allowed someone to walk up to them filming?

Come on.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Okay don't jump to conclusions, i have no agenda.
The original video happened in L.A, and I did some googling.
Some protestors on a forum were discussing and had the link to break.com

Only after i made the thread I saw the mexicans arguing with the americans, so plz don't jump to conclusions.

I'm not ignoring the evidence, I just posted the second video for a little more backround info on the original video.

All that needs to be done is someone from L.A can call the company that a link to google map was given.... That's all.

I'm not ignoring the theory that they might be the same company, on the other hand I think you are ignoring the fact that these security officers had a patch on their uniform with the american continent on it.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Can someone call that security firm and ask them what kind of logo they use and if they dress as the military? Im not even in the US, but somebody reading this should be able to do it and find out if this video shows them or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There are a number of security firms which dress their officers to look a lot like police officers. The idea is that if folks are not sure if they are police or not, they tend to follow their orders and give them less resistance. Here in Florida there is a security group called “Crisis Intervention” and their officers, and cars look exactly like the police for the city with the exception of the wording on their logos. I actually saw one of these guy in a 7-11 one night and asked him what he was. He told me he was simply a private security officer, same as the guys who work security at the local Walmart. I guess that they are cheaper to use, and easier to obtain, then an off duty police officer, and the uniforms give most folks the impression they are more powerful then they really are.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I may be missing something obvious, but why would the police of the North American Union have South America included on their patch? Maybe they're the "Monroe Doctrine Union Police"?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Major would like to congratulate the person responsible for video taping this event. They have managed to capture the elusive rent-a-cop on tape, and outside of it's usual habitat of shopping malls and volume retailers. The Major is overjoyed that this type of investigative prowess is demonstrated on a daily basis by the upstanding citizenry of the Major's good old U.S. of A. It takes a keen sense to root out a mysterious and enigmatic occurrence like this, however, the Major would be much more impressed if the video taping sleuth was able to do the same with gainful employment.

Dismissed.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thank You Major
However if you look at the second video you'll see the size of the protesting crowd, also those mexicans are MS-12 gangsters, or is MS-13.

Nehow with both those two facts in mind, I don't think they would call rent-a-cops for this type of scenario.

There must be someone that a member can V2V another member in L.A to call these people up.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Not sure about the Command Center Private Security, but the address given is to the Slauson Super Mall.

dianepernet.typepad.com...

It sure looks like a pretty seedy area.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, this is a very bad area.

I live about 25 miles south of Los Angeles, and Lynwood is in the middle. It's an area that most people don't want to go to even in the day time. Not a safe place - totally over run with gangs. If your car breaks down there and you get stuck, you are in huge trouble.

Anyway, since I am in Southern California, I will see what info I can dig up on these guys - but yeah, I would agree that they are a private security company. Will report back if I find anything out!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida

Anyway, since I am in Southern California, I will see what info I can dig up on these guys - but yeah, I would agree that they are a private security company. Will report back if I find anything out!

Thanks
this will shed some light onto this

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join