It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Police in California, have they arrived?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i dont know about calling them north american union police. I mean its not like we go around now calling police officers united states of a america police yea thats what they are but we just call them police officers. its not like there going to hire a bunch of new people to be on a new police force. the same cops are still gonna be are police officers and yea there is private securtiy forces how is that a new surprise for you. you didnt already know private securtiy forces existed but they are not called north american union police thats just stupid

[edit on 3-10-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Yeah let,s all go home and take our pills.. everything is gonna go fiiiine! When the fascist pigs are gonna come to take your childrens, you won't be able to do anything, bozo, since these PRIVATE SECURITY FIRMS HAVE NO LEGAL BINDINGS TO ANY CONSTITUTIONAL LAW... which means that they can do about everything their employers (in this case, the coming NAU) tells them to do!

You live in a delusional reality, created by the authorities, that makes you unable to realize that a Coup d'État is taking place since 2000, and that your rights as a citizen will no longer be recognized by 2010.

(Mod note: Warning issued. You've been a member long enough to know better than this. --Majic)
:shk:

[edit on 10/3/2007 by Majic]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademiaSecret unmarked police showed up with North American Union patches on their shoulders and 9MM hand guns on their sides.

How come I can't find anything about them on the internet?

Cmon ModernAcademia, with a name like that I'd expect SOME level of RESEARCH and due diligence to occur before posting statements like: "...North American Union patches on their shoulders".

Cmon now.
I mean I'm all for posting videos with question marks in the titles and posts asking 'hey who are these guys, i've never seen them before...etc', but drumming up activity with blatant false statements is quite unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For the posters that said why do the city use non-commissioned officers?

I own an EMS company, the city of Austin, TX contracts us to do city events. We wear the same uniforms as the city EMS and we do the same exact thing, except take them to the hospital, but we do ride in the ambulance. So in essence, it is cheaper for us to provide EMS to the city than to have a city truck come out.

Also, on sixth street, like a mini mardi gra every Fri. night, the clubs will hire these guys, actually look more like SWAT than anything else, and they wear a ranger patch on the back. At first I thought it was the Texas Rangers, but they don't do stuff like this.

A fight broke out in front of the street, the perps ran, police and the security guards ran, the guard arrested the guy and the police took him into the car. So in essence, they work hand in hand, on a limited basis.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I dont know too many private firms that carry guns...this shows that theres something fishy going on...C'mon a 9mm? If they were like the private firms that protect neighborhoods and buildings they would have a flashlight, radio, and maybe some mace. At most a tazer...but a 9mm? They also had bullet vests on from what I notced....thats a step up from the mall security if you ask me...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

I am delusional? and a bozo?

My childrens are just fine

I looked out my window and didn't see any NAU private security force

I checked on that coup you spoke of - nothing

I took note of your tips and should your 2010 prediction come true I will be the first to thank you for warning me.

Oh, by the way, you can keep the pills,

I have no need for them. Thanks anyway... sleep tight.....

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
I dont know too many private firms that carry guns...this shows that theres something fishy going on...C'mon a 9mm? If they were like the private firms that protect neighborhoods and buildings they would have a flashlight, radio, and maybe some mace. At most a tazer...but a 9mm? They also had bullet vests on from what I notced....thats a step up from the mall security if you ask me...

Cmon, you have not been aware that private security firms carry firearms on the job while employed at certain locations? Where've you been? Heres simple wiki info, there are many that are certified to carry...

Todays security firms are deployed at diverse locations from schools, malls, gov't and military installations, to alleviate and augment police forces all over the country...Not that I agree with it though...I mean look at the grandaddy of firms...BLACKWATER. nuff said.

Is it gonna decrease? "with 350,000 new security jobs expected over the next decade.[1]...

As some security companies use as their motto the job of a security officer is to "detect, deter, observe and report." Security officers are not normally required to make arrests (but have the authority to make a citizen's arrest) or otherwise act as police officers, except in some (notably United States) jurisdictions in which the security officer is invested with arrest powers like those of a county sheriff.

In contrast to the above mentioned motto, a Private Security Officer's actual primary duty is prevention of crime. Security personnel do enforce company rules and can act to protect lives and property. In fact, they frequently have a contractual obligation to provide these actions. Security Officers are often trained to perform arrest and control procedures (including handcuffing and restraints), operate emergency equipment, perform first aid, CPR, take accurate notes and write effective reports, and perform other tasks as required by the property they are protecting. Many security officers are required to go through additional training mandated by the state for the carrying of weapons such as batons, firearms, and pepper spray.

Some officers are required to complete police certification for special duties, such as Private Police Officers. Positions are also set to grow in the U.S., with 350,000 new security jobs expected over the next decade.[1] In recent years, due to elevated threats of terrorism, some security officers are required to have bomb-threat training and/or emergency crisis training.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10/3/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Stay On Topic

And don't debase our forums with name-calling.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I agree the OP and all other members should take this as an example. I don't mind posts like this but instead of saying Flag this Flag this you should say look over the video and please give me your responses. Not going crazy and saying all these things that the NWO is now in Cali or things like that. Please do reasearch before posting and pick your side whether you believe or don't but regardless of what you belive It should be posted because that is exactly what this community is about, open discussion of conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well it says right on their uniform that they are part of a private security firm. So I would assume they are private security officers. Probably from a company like Blackwater.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is really sad what this site has turned into. I rarely ever post, but I have been coming here for great info for several years, and this was one of the VERY few sites that actually had good info about many different topics, and was a truly good place to find threads and posts about real stuff that was shoved under the carpet. But NOW, and for the last several months, I find myself laughing at the absolutely ignorant threads I find here. I mean, isn't this stuff moderated? I would think the good folks who run this place would pull and delete stupid threads just like THIS ONE, so as to not appear like all the many other wastes of time out there. This place has truly lost it's credibility in my opinion, and that is very sad since this use to be a great place to come to.
I am very sorry for this but it is true, just look at the threads listed on the main page.
Fox reporter physically shape shifting on camera?
Did anyone watch that so called shape shifting...lmao
Geez guys come on!
Then this thread topped it all off, noone will ever take this site seriously with crap like this. Mods, please if a thread is just totally and uttery ignorant like these then please do us all a favor and delete them so there is some credibility left for ATS.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by stealthsurfer]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What? What??!!

We're being invaded?

I'd read the whole thread but i dont have the strength. I suppose we're going to be ok, and with my pneumonia, the meds help.
Do they look Chinese?
Ninjas?

I hope we're going to be alright.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

LOL, I love it!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
dj055 wrote,

OK really? Private security firms have been caring guns for YEARS. This is absolutely nothing new.
For example BRINKS
About 10 years ago, I filled out an application for a private security firm and was hired. I was required to carry your standard mall cop stuff plus I was asked to get a CCW and had the option of getting re-imbursed for purchase of a bullet proof vest. The company I am referring to, had been in business for 20 years prior to me working there.

This is nothing new. Everything is being privatized.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am confused. Maybe its because I am an American. I also am confused why anyone would ever say that the Americans were acting like idiots and that the Mexicans should "triple slap" them. This is AMERICA! If it was MEXICO then I would agree with you. Its already too late for a solution, so maybe we should invite a revolution! Im locked and loaded! I am also sick and tired of ilegal aliens having rights in this country at all. But since the US gov ignores the problem lets fix it with blood, our gov does it all of the time, vietnam, iraq, grenada etc. The only people who should have any rights in this country are citezens and visitors on a visa.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamintrucker
I am confused. Maybe its because I am an American. I also am confused why anyone would ever say that the Americans were acting like idiots and that the Mexicans should "triple slap" them. This is AMERICA! If it was MEXICO then I would agree with you. Its already too late for a solution, so maybe we should invite a revolution! Im locked and loaded! I am also sick and tired of ilegal aliens having rights in this country at all. But since the US gov ignores the problem lets fix it with blood, our gov does it all of the time, vietnam, iraq, grenada etc. The only people who should have any rights in this country are citezens and visitors on a visa.

And what gives you the right to state who should have rights?
Every human life on this planet should have the same rights. Not every human is capable of following all laws made by other humans; or even understanding them.

If people weren't so greedy; materialistic and egotistical. They would see that every human was born free to explore the world he or she is born in; without having to worry about a "visa". I couldnt give a rats ass if I was working with someone who is "Illegal". He wont affect me in any way that I will care.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy
The Major would like to congratulate the person responsible for video taping this event. They have managed to capture the elusive rent-a-cop on tape, and outside of it's usual habitat of shopping malls and volume retailers. The Major is overjoyed that this type of investigative prowess is demonstrated on a daily basis by the upstanding citizenry of the Major's good old U.S. of A. It takes a keen sense to root out a mysterious and enigmatic occurrence like this, however, the Major would be much more impressed if the video taping sleuth was able to do the same with gainful employment.

Dismissed.

I'm glad the major is satisfied, but talking in the third person about yourself might be a sign of mental breakdown. You really should get that checked out.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 10/3/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
These are private security dorks. Cuff cases and the big POLICE crap on their bowling jackets dont make them real officers. Some probably were cops at one time, but I would not worry about these goons. Hell spray em back with OC and see what happens..lol

OR WAIT! They could be from middle earth! OHHH OHHH and they might be the MASONIC ARMY...

[edit on 3-10-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Arguably one of the worst hoaxes I've seen. For starters:

1) Why would a NAU policeman (if their is such a thing) have a patch with Both North & South America on it?

2) The patch clearly says private security

3) At least two posters provided evidence that a firm called Command Center Security exists.

This is such obvious bunk that I have to assume that whoever shot this has an overactive imagination or is deliberately trying to pull a fast one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join