It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboys Re-instating Their Dominance!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
You should have said, if Tom Brady gets hit by a bus, they win.

Ahem, well, considering that Dalllas was AHEAD of New England going into the fourth quarter, I don't think that's necessarily true. Also, Philadelphia and several other teams for the past five weeks have proven that New England is not invincible.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I'll go along with that one. LOL.

Although had they done it. He'd have made millions with the tshirt revenue...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
and whipped your butts once already this year.

A 10 point win at home against a team with at least 3 key injuries? You must not have as high of expectations as I thought.

And as to comparing the DAL O to that of NE, you do realize that we’re second only to NE in scoring

You do realize you're 7 points behind them in average points per game, right? In terms of averages, that's a lot.

Since 7 points is a lot for averages, and since a 10 point win qualifies as whipping someone's butt, then I guess that means New England is pretty much whipping Dallas' butt.

Go ahead and account for that 7 point average and say that it's ONLY because Glenn has been out all year if that makes you feel better, but I'm sorry to break it to you - He isn't that good. But go ahead and comfort yourself and say he is.

[edit on 12/29/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
A 10 point win at home against a team with at least 3 key injuries? You must not have as high of expectations as I thought.

WAAAAA! We had injuries!
Does it make you feel better to tell yourself it was just the injuries? Pitiful.

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

You do realize you're 7 points behind them in average points per game, right? In terms of averages, that's a lot.

Since 7 points is a lot for averages, and since a 10 point win qualifies as whipping someone's butt, then I guess that means New England is pretty much whipping Dallas' butt.

Yeah, and since they're pretty much kicking the but of every team that ever played the game in terms of scoring, that doesn't bother me a bit. Nice try though. :shk: And since Dall is ahead of GB in scoring, that means you've had a double butt kicking!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Does it make you feel better to tell yourself it was just the injuries?

Does it make you feel better to tell yourself that your team is "good" because they "beat" an injured team? Pitiful.

Yeah, and since they're pretty much kicking the but of every team that ever played the game in terms of scoring, that doesn't bother me a bit.

Then stop comparing them. That simple.

And since Dall is ahead of GB in scoring

And Green Bay is allowing less points per game. What's your point?

[edit on 12/29/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

As far as I'm concerned, Philly wrote the book on how to beat New England this year. The New York Giants were obviously watching a lot of that tape this week

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can't see anything that looks like Romo got seriously hurt on that last play of the first half, but I gotta tell ya - that was absolutely stupid of Phillips. Why the hell do you expose your QB in a MEANINGLESS game for a throw to the end zone at the end of the first half like that?

Whether he's hurt or not, that was really dumb. If I was a Cowboys fan, I'd be pissed at Wade Phillips.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Congrats on a post that is somewhat less whiny than your pathetically pitiful norm. Are you like 10 yrs old or something?

Congrats on sounding like an arrogant Cowboys fan and attacking me for no reason.

Until I say something to provoke you, keep your opinions about me to yourself. If that's impossible for you, feel free to send me a U2U and keep it out of the thread.

Thanks

[edit on 12/30/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I really want to waste my time PMing some infantile spammer

Then keep your opinions of me to yourself. Simple as that.

How about if I ignore your idiotic posts from now on.

Sounds great

You do have a thread of your own do you not?

Yep, but in case you didn't read the title, that is for the Packers. This is for the Cowboys. Last time I checked, Tony Romo played for the Cowboys. Since I was talking about Wade Phillips' (coach of the Cowboys) decision to leave Tony Romo (QB of the Cowboys) in, I felt it necessary to post it in the Cowboys thread.

Sorry to inform you, but I can post in whichever thread I want to.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that Dallas really showed their ass this week.Although, I really didn't expect them to really be that excited about playing in a game that was meaningless to them, I thought tehey would at least try to build some more momentum going into the playoffs, considering the lackluster performance they've had for the last three weeks. I guess not.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Phillips has a history of making some pretty bad decisions. He's 0-3 in th eplayoffs. If he doesn't change his ways, he won't be in Dallas very long. Texans generally don't take losing, smiling. :shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
[edit on 30-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Was it something I said?

I expected a WASH victory Sunday, but I would have liked to have seen a better effort. I know Wade was trying to get Romo another team record, but playing any of the starters past the first qtr was just stupid IMO. He should have emptied the bench much earlier. TO better be in that iron lung thing he uses to heal faster, cause Glenn did not look ready to go. Of course if the WASH DB’s hadn’t been going after his knee, we might have seen more. I’ll become a SEA fan this week, I don’t want to see the ‘Skins and their hoodoo voodoo again.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have to say, this may not be a bad idea, really. Although, if Dallas does make it to the Super Bowl, then all bets are off, I suppose.

Just Wondering When 13-3 Is Good Enough
Mickey Spagnola - Email
DallasCowboys.com Columnist
January 9, 2008 6:22 PM
Change Font Size A A A A

IRVING, Texas - Well, it must be the playoffs, because suddenly any subject is fair game, and Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips certainly got a dose of this on Wednesday during his after-practice media conference here at The Ranch.

There have been some suggestions by the national media speculating on what the Cowboys might do with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett interviewing for two head coaching jobs over the weekend, that owner Jerry Jones could solve the dilemma of keeping Garrett by firing Phillips if he doesn't land this team in the Super Bowl. That would clear the way to name Garrett the team's head coach.
What next?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Well, JJ certainly laid the foundation for such speculation by hiring Redball first, and then not giving him a definite title for some time. This does make it look like Jones has Garret in mind as the future head coach, and I think that’s a great idea, but with only three years experience in coaching, I just don’t think he’s ready yet, I don’t care how smart he is. Surely Jones can sweeten his deal and keep him around a couple of years till he’s ready, particularly with Sparano, his main competition, probably going to MIA. If JG isn’t smart enough to know that he’s better off in Dallas with a future of HC, than going to some coach killer franchise as HC now before he‘s ready, then maybe he’s not the right guy anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Mission Failed!!!!!
NY. Giants 21
Dallas Cowboys 17
-----------------------------
WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Go Packers!!!!!!!!!

Afterall this is a baeautiful day!!!!!!

CELEBRATE!!!!!!

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
That is if GB even makes it that far, judging by their last performance, I have to wonder if they should even be in the playoffs.

NFC Championship Game

New York Giants at Green Bay Packers
January 20, 6:30 PM

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What an implosion on the Cowboy O line in the last quarter. They deserved to lose the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join