It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
noitcudba neila
ollej neerg ton
knird a spahrep

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mission-
A digital content revolution interface continually self conveying and... pledges... HED??!?!?

rackinfrasta!@&^% frackinbarga@*%$ !!!!!

>nevermind

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"Mission-
A continually self conveying schlep edged digital content and revolution interface."

Because you can't have too many schlep edges on your digital content. Interface.

Okay. now I really quit.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Hey Jack, et al...

I've been diligently tackling "the phrase" from every angle, and have reached many of the same results as you all, though some are quite a bit different. I've gotten many coherent phrases with only one or two letters remaining (and a few using all 76 letters), though none so far that to me sound good enough...

Jack, one thing you've mentioned a couple times in the last few pages is bugging me and is starting to have an impact on my work - I was hoping you could clarify or validate in some way:

You've repeated recently that the deciphered phrase needs eleven (11) words. Although the original encrypted phrase contains 11 words, and SO has since assisted by informing us that all of the 76 letters and the punctuation remains, I don't recall when or where it was established that the 11 original scrambled words should result in precisely 11 de-scrambled words in the solution phrase.

I've been working under the assumption that the solution phrase may have 9, 10, 12, 13, or, in fact, any number of words that could be assembled from the original 76 letters (with "A", AND", and "CONTINUALLY" being three of them).

Can you (or anyone) definitively confirm that the solution phrase is comprised of 11 and only 11 words?

Thanks...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

wow, you actually got something right in that

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Working off Jackatmtn's thinking a few pages back I think this could have a few words right, just wish I knew which were correct and which weren't.

"Evolution- Imagine a place devoted to continually Denying Ignorance..."

"Fifth" (don't know where it fits, trying to make a coherent sentence, or phrase.)

but it leaves us with this again ' bbliceennsssst'.

Which I cant make anything decent out of as of now I think I need to scrap a word or two, and work it some more.

How about an old "The Price is Right" hint- "Gentlemen do I have at least 3 words right?" *waits for car horn to beep*

As for the diagram. I'm unclear on whether the phrase of jumbled letters are also used for the words in the bubbles? Or those words are totally different? If so, I don't know how we're supposed to figure those out....Are you working off the bold letters posted by moderators still. I mean where are you getting the letters for podcasts, and radio ect.

The purple bubble first going clockwise definitely looks like two words in there(one small word and a longer word below it, anyone else see that?). And the green bubble in the 6 oclock position is either a long word or is a hyphenated word.

Clock is ticking....10 more days?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Perhaps a drink - not green jello Alien Abduction (???)

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Outrageo,

I don't believe it was stated by any mods or SO, that the solution would be 11 words.

At least I hope not, cause I haven't been working off that premise.

Maybe I should be.....?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Crakear,

Perhaps a drink, green jello, not alien abduction.

edit to add: mix words to suit your ego.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It was the "schlep edged" thing I bet.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Can you (or anyone) definitively confirm that the solution phrase is comprised of 11 and only 11 words?

Thanks...

I deduced that when SkepticOverlord gave us the word Continually

and no words in the puzzle contain that many characters.

I assume that the number of words is 11

I would hope that those who are enjoying my breakdown would have alerted us if this is not correct.

It is hard enough to come up with an eleven word phrase solution, I don't even want to think that there could be more words in the phrase.

eb dluow ti
emit dialook
kcaj rof
diarfa ma i

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

a eb ti dlouc
ecnerefer
srorrim ot
tsuj ro
semag dnim erom

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Let's use the infinite amount of monkeys typing on an infinite amount of typewriters approach, we'll get it sooner or later. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

IMAGINE - DEFINING HISTORY, A CONTINUALLY EVOLVING AND SELF CONTAINED ECOSYSTEM

LEAVING -UCETLTOBP

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Hey Jack, et al...one thing you've mentioned a couple times in the last few pages is bugging me and is starting to have an impact on my work - I was hoping you could clarify or validate in some way...

...Can you (or anyone) definitively confirm that the solution phrase is comprised of 11 and only 11 words?

Thanks...

Hi Outrageo,

this is what SO said in his post on page 58:

posted on 24-10-2007 @ 03:15 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Okay, I'll toss out two bones for those working so hard to unscrambled the phrase.

1) All the letters, spaces, and puncutation you need is contained in the image I posted.

2) One of the words used somewhere in the phrase is: "continually"

Folks, please take a few minutes to read the following and be prepared to rip whatever I say to shreds. I'm a bit worried.

Ummm...I have just spent a few extra minutes studying exactly what So said and...ok...although that first statement looks like it means that all the letters, spaces and punctuation in the solution will be the same as in the image SO posted, it doesn't actually say that. It just says "All...you need", and this can also mean that we don't have to use all of the letters, spaces and punctuation that have been given.

I know this might upset a few people (including me -- well, it has already), but that's how I see it. The original instruction, back on page 32, only says

Decipher the text accurately, and win an exclusive invitation to witness the revolution with the Three Amigos, some special guests, a few surprises, and a room full of major players from several areas of business in New York City, as well as a couple celebrities you know.

I am not sure if "decipher the text accurately" means that every letter and character in that text needs to form part of the solution. After all, if the text contains "all you need" it can by implication include things we don't need. So, the accurately deciphered text could be shorter.

Now would someone please shoot holes in all my statements so I can get back to those 76 letters, two commas, one hyphen and one period?

[edit on 26-10-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I deduced that when SkepticOverlord gave us the word Continually

and no words in the puzzle contain that many characters.

I assume that the number of words is 11

This reason is actually why I think it is just as likely that there are more or less than 11 total words in the solution phrase as it is for there to be exactly 11.

I'm going with a potential solution phrase that can be any number of words that utilize the original 76 letters and punctuation - until I hear differently...

Thanks, Jack (make sure your koolaid stays green - splash a little creme-de-minte into it)

p.s. I tried the mirrors: held up against the phrase in many different fonts; nothing - reversed/inversed/upside down/upside down&inversed, etc. Zilchola.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Say it isn't so!

All the time spent

I am going for a walk on the roof.

back to the bottle

why why why why ARARRARGHGHH!!!!!

[leaves the room talking to himself]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Okay one last thing. Maybe. Here's a Steve Jobs reference that seems timely. See if it helps spark anyone-

As you can see, it was in fact at this event where Steve Jobs initially introduced the concept of the next wave of the internet in addition to making another key reference to “making products that would be the hub of a digital lifestyle.” Just a year earlier Steve Jobs had stated: “We believe Apple will be one of the 10 most profitable Internet companies in the next 10 years.” Yes, an Internet company. And to be one of the top 10 Internet companies will, of course, require that Apple deliver profitable Internet services (or iServices) such as their current runaway hit called iTunes—that as predicted in 2001—does indeed deliver content to its users via a “specialized interface,” rather than through a traditional browser. So mission accomplished. What’s next of course is the actual wave of such client applications. If Apple’s sole iTunes application has created such a stir in the industry, could you imagine what the impact will be when a wave of such applications come to market simultaneously? And imagine if you will, what the extent of this impact would be if this was a movement-in-wait, ready to deliver these next-generation client applications for both consumer and enterprise markets with a single event triggering it.

I’m sure that most of you by now have noticed recently that when viewing a QuickTime movie trailer available in “full screen” mode, you’re actually being connected to Apple’s iTunes first – which then generates the full screen trailers. That wasn’t always the case. So it’s clearly evident that the eCommerce component of iTunes that holds your password and billing information is now being prepared for a future iMovies iService sometime in the not too distant future. And this is very telling in that it’s conveying the reality that we are now witnessing the digital hub in the form of an independent platform in-the-making which doesn’t necessarily require Mac OS X nor the PowerPC whatsoever!

[url=/3a7mzd]>SOURCE

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

more smoke and mirrors my friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

quite a few nuts found there blind squirrel

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter