It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

I liked your first theory before you edited your post. It's a new ATS that turns us all in to big brother. The very tool of dissent used to crush the opposition, diabolical!

Hey, a conspiracy forum is the least likely place to be running a conspiracy, right?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by Pfeil

I liked your first theory before you edited your post. It's a new ATS that turns us all in to big brother. The very tool of dissent used to crush the opposition, diabolical!

Hey, a conspiracy forum is the least likely place to be running a conspiracy, right?

I can defanety wind off topic here so let me just make a few points
They controlled tv without telling anyone, we just noticed it, how would you know if complex censorship was incorporated into forums

Government needs a subset of society to gauge reaction and measure success of disinformation.

If it doesn't leave this bubble does it matter? do you talk to friends also?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by Redge777

"Oh the tangled web they weave"
What did the spider say to the fly?

Whos the spider,
whos the fly,
whos decieving who,
for what and for why?

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Evidence of the spider's identity?

Originally posted by FredT
Spider mod, Spider mod, Does whatever a spider mod does. Can he swing From a web? No he cant
He's a mod LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!
He is a SPIDER MOD!

That would mean.....

Bzzzzz... bzzz....

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I thought it was a bit much myself. Well, Ill put it back then.

[edit on 6/10/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh thats no fair! I have Dyslexia, and word jumbles are the hardest thing for me.. Unless that is piglatin or something!!
All these clues! You guys must be having fun

It wont be long now till we figure you out!!!

I thought I saw something on that episode of bones.. But maybe I was looking to deep into all this..hehe

[edit on 6-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Evidence of the spider's identity?

Originally posted by FredT
Spider mod, Spider mod, Does whatever a spider mod does. Can he swing From a web? No he cant
He's a mod LOOK OOOUUUTTT!!!!
He is a SPIDER MOD!

That would mean.....

Bzzzzz... bzzz....

Searched could not find the quote, so I do not know context.

The fly will be fed
the carcase is warm
little creep crawlers
soon to be born.

But spiders set traps,
while flys buzz n hum,
mods have power,
controlling the forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I tried my redneck decoder ring

On the encoded message SO posted.

No luck, it seems that the ring has lost it's luster,

I did find this while we patiently wait for someone to solve the clue....

I talk of freedom

You talk of the flag

I talk of revolution

"Look where all this posting got us baby!!!"

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Aw dang it..I was hoping someone had decifered that...Redge are you on this one???I'm totally lost with this...It appears to be a list...but my god Too many letters to mix around.
Bill you may have stumped us for awhile with this one.(Like we don't really know you guys are just toying with us anyway till November 5).

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

If you are talking about the fancy writing from mod/owner I have not taken a look at it.

I just did a fun one here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So have been busy.

But I will take a whirl at it, see if I lose a sock or not.

I have one conclusion, but it may be my mind not the message, so not going to post it, it is a bit weird, and not flattering. I will be interested to see what the mod says it means latter.

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well you obviously have a better chance at figuring it out than I do,after reading that link...Holy smokes!Good luck!

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hey I got it , Drink more ovelltine . Wow you do have me here , just looking at the smaller to get to the larger. Cool.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i havent read whole thread yet so forgive me or shoot me if this has been posted but the remember remember the 5th of november at the top of the page is a link here it is www.rememberthe5thofnovember.com...

*goes back to reading whole thread*

ok i read whole thread ...well i speed read it ....im guessing from some of what ive read that on the 5th of november there is going to be a global protest ......or the ATS staff are going to do some podcasts or there will be ATS radio starting that day ..........if none of above i dont know i guess i should read all the thread .............ok did a bit more reading MAIN .are ATS going main stream ie radio and tv in the video it says Nov 5th NYC .....are ATS starting a radio or tv show on this date ........i still like the global protest though

so what is it ATS mass global protest? your doing a large podacst with many staff members and other people of intrest? a new radio or tv show ?.............hmmm whatever it is ill let a few bangers off on that day as always ...funny how you grow up thinking guy fawkes was the bad guy now im older he dosnt seem such a bad chap after all

wecaste is it going to be a new members webcasting facility?

one more thing SOs clue is in pig latin .... ????????????

dont mind me im just posting ideas as they come to me lol before the day is out ill be onto something......i hope.........i do love a puzzle and a riddle

[edit on 7-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

It's not pig latin,or the words would all end in "ay".The letters are just jumbled.Unless he wrote it in pig latin and then jumbled it... just to screw our heads up more.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

It's not pig latin,or the words would all end in "ay".The letters are just jumbled.Unless he wrote it in pig latin and then jumbled it... just to screw our heads up more.

yes i know that now lol i found a site that translates pig latin it made less sense than what was posted ............i saved the pic with all the balls/orbs and you can move it about in the picture i dont know why but you can ive been trying to mess with to colours in photo shop but i still cant see what it says on them ,,,,,and the fist changes to the man from V if you click it

im new to this site but its this kind of thread that has me hooked

wecast is a clue and all the bold letters mods type in so far i have LOVE and IMAGIN i need to go back over thread to find more ....if there at all real clues and not red herrings

i think it might be a new interactive wecaste thing where we can all show our webacams at once or they are going to do a massive wecast in nyc or they have found a way where we can all protest from home via webacam now that realy would be cool 100 million people via webacm saying NO we dont want this # anymore ...awww a man can dream

on the bright side ive never looked forward to bonfire night so much

its at times like this i wish smarter so i could crack there code lol

more clues please and another nudge in the right diriction would be nice

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Oh I agree..they are just toying and we are falling for it...They won't tell us if we are getting close, just steer us down another path...
It's just fun to try though...
For all the MODS....

Gimme time I'll get it figured.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"Gimme time I'll get it figured"

at 11.59.59 pm November 4th lol

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seek and you will find the Truth!

"Remember, Remember The 5th Of November"!

Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Seek and you will find the Truth!

"Remember, Remember The 5th Of November"!

Dave

point me in the right direction for your truth and ill happily go look ...while your here gives us another clue

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join