It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AotearoaSon
...or is this a case of playing with mirrors and smoke and never giving a straight answer?

DING DING DING!! And we have a winner!! Give the man a present!![/snarky attitude off]

Ok, I think it's something like this as well. They're trying to keep us on our collective toes until they unleash the dogs of the internet revolution. At least that's my take on what I've seen and read though. Although they've been oddly silent about the stuff I've mentioned. I'm probably wrong too though. I hope not, but ya never know... We'll see in a month though.

Can't wait!!

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have no idea what this means -- I guess on the 11/5 all the Catholics on the board are going to be banned. That's the best I can get from the "remember, remember the 5th of November" line. ( sorry FlyersFan
)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This doesn't help at all (probably) and will only serve to illustrate how much time I have on my hands

So far, the bolded letters and one word by the moderators are: LOVE B V V r I M A G I N E

I have no idea why apart from the red herring.

I won't wait with bated breath as I need to have a cigarette

hope this helps, or if it doesn't hope it wasn't a distraction

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To quote the Beatles...

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution

We'd all love to see the plan

"remember, remember the 5th of November....

[edit on 2-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Everyone is gonna receive "Admin" status for the 5th.

Maybe the start of a ATS magazine? That'd be cool.

We are going to be able to upload content?

This better be big.

[edit on 2/10/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
More images?
New York City?

I hate being teased and drip fed anything
:bnghd:

It's enough to drive a man to drink! :w:

Anymore of this and I may have to go to the pub again

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So, what you are saying is, its that time of year again, and I need to forewarn my family and friends.
"sweety, if Mommy screams very loudly and starts shaking the computer like a pissed off monkey, dont worry, its just a game"
"by the way honey, what ever you do, DONT TOUCH THE COMPUTER!!!!!"

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Isn't this around the time of the NYC marathon?

[mental image]

The 3 Amigos ride the donkey in the marathon while passing out ATS flyers and shaking their red fists

[end mental image]

......I am moving on now............

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

This isn't a game. It's a Revolution.

Let me repeat that. This is not a game. This is a Revolution.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, personally, I think the TV show is long overdue since it was announced to be in the works...

Trying to find some info on it now, but it seems that the internet has been purged of almost all references to it, bar a couple of ATS threads.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

this "thing" is not an ATS game

Oh poo, and I was all excited too. My poor brain was all ready for another information overload. Oh well, back to doing laundry.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay, so if it's not the Google thing, then it definitely has to be this.

NYC shows outrage over police terrorism

Organizers, led by the black human rights defenders of the December 12th Movement, dared to expand the definition of terrorism to include systemic police violence in black and Latino communities throughout the United States.

December 12th Movement chairperson and veteran political activist Viola Plummer led the charge. “Comrades, we are at war! We must be vigilant, this is very serious. We have to take our struggle for self determination to another level. The New York City Police Department has made an assessment of our protests of their murder and brutality. They see that they can murder us at will and expect some protest that will subside after a short period of time. They just wait us out and continue business as usual, over and over again. Today we will begin to change that. We have had to change our initial plan of action due to the stormy weather and turn out, but be prepared for action. Pay close attention to the brothers and sisters on security and follow instructions.”

“I commend the December 12th Movement for their political insight and bold unrelenting courage to organize mass resistance protest to police terrorism on September 11. It is time dispel the myth of 911 and deal with the reality we face on the ground daily in this city. I am proud to be here and stand in unity against police terrorism here and around the country,” declared Larry Holmes of the International Action Center.

He continued “more and more of our people are being put in – not jails but concentration camps. We have to call it what it is. They are concentration camps. I am honored to be with you all today. You all are the warriors of the people. When you are fighting there is a certain amount of freedom in that. Most people are too scared to even say they are scared. We have to show them how to stand up and fight. We must do our work! Power to the people!”

The next militant street action will be held on Black Solidarity Day, Monday, November 5, 2007. For more information call (718) 398-1766.

I've gotta be right this time. How about it?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I found this event that will be taking place in NY on November 5th...

nylcv.org...

Event Date: 11/05/2007
6:00pm - 8:00pm
The New York Academy of Sciences Environmental Sciences Section and Green Science and Sustainability Program and Green Science and Sustainability Program, the Sallan Foundation and the New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund will host an address by a senior member of Governor Spitzer's team about his strategic approach to the environmental, energy and climate challenges facing New York. The address will be a major opportunity for the public to learn about the Governor's plans. As well, it will provide the chance to join the discussion about comprehensive workable solutions that will call for informed, in-depth information sharing among elected officials, policy planners, scientists and the public.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would bet instead of a revolution November 5th is just going to be another pre planned turkey round up?

Revolutions are not scheduled, they just happen

But the intrigue is interesting. Your going to have to keep this suspense up for a month though, that is going to be hard.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
I've gotta be right this time. How about it?

Sadly, keymaster (or is it Louis Tully, pre-demonic possession?), you are not right.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
But the intrigue is interesting. Your going to have to keep this suspense up for a month though, that is going to be hard.

you clearly don't know SO. He can keep it up for a long, long time. (I just threw up a little in my mouth).

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I don't know what? Then again that proves I clearly don't know
hey you guys got a fun site, but you started with the revolution, I would think you would have built into that for suspence. I will see as you guys continue.

And honestly I don't know a dang thing, just try and figure stuff out, you never really know when you are right or not.

and after rereading my post, I see that revolutions really are scheduled, I guess I meant real revolutions not planned ones that are different forms of same thing, IE evolutions. Those are planned.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm going to put £10 (that's almost $20 Mickey Mouse Dollars) on it being to do with the TV show. The 5th November, aside from being an important national date for my country, is also a Monday. Good day to broadcast a new show, plus isn't Autumn/Fall when new shows generally get released?

[edit on 2/10/07 by stumason]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

you clearly don't know SO. He can keep it up for a long, long time.

There is clearly no suitable response to this

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you clearly don't know SO. He can keep it up for a long, long time. (I just threw up a little in my mouth).

SO reading this post:

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join