It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyborg Ascension

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We live in dark age.

Never before have mankind had so much capacity to fulfill itself and reach its highest capacity, yet it choses "Simpsons" and "Family Guy" before space exploration, fusion reactors and helium-3 moon extraction.

Mountains of wasted nutrients are built on the sea-floor.

The total amount of produced nutrients would be enough to provide 12 billion humans with western nutrition standards.

Yet, 800 million humans are severely malnutritioned on global scale.

Amount of resources diverted to medicine, aid, and research are neglible compared to what nations are wasting on their armies

Problem: Human socio-economic system is badly adapted to high-technological civilisation, stopping us from reaching higher level. Human bio-processor - more popularily known as "human brain" - is vastly suboptimated for the abundance of information available today.

Solution: We need to transcend human limitations by unifying human being with machine, thus injecting project CYBORG ASCENSION. By cybernetics, we will form CYBORG RACE and eventually unify all of mankind with it.

Primitive human calculation systems will be replaced by advanced TECHNOCRACY built on energy accounting and supercomputers.

Result will be NEW RENAISSANCE, a golden age for science, culture, music, great discoveries and the start of controlled evolution. Degradation and darkness will not persist.

Cyborgs will be victorous and bring new dawn for mankind.

CYBORG ASCENSION is last hope for mankind. Become cyborg. Fight Darkness.

LINK: Cyborg Collective

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow.
Was that site done with DOS ?

And, do prosthetic hips put me
in the "cyborg" category ?

If so, how cool.

Cyberegards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Wow.
Was that site done with DOS ?[/QUOTE]

ANSWER: It is made on blogspot.com, free website-provider.

And, do prosthetic hips put me
in the "cyborg" category ?

If so, how cool.

ANSWER: Only if "prosthetic hips" have artificial intelligence.

Regards. Alpha One.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hmmmm, your saying your intelligence is limited because you made it so.

ill break down your post, as i usually do to people.

Never before have mankind had so much capacity to fulfill itself and reach its highest capacity, yet it choses "Simpsons" and "Family Guy" before space exploration, fusion reactors and helium-3 moon extraction.

No, this is wrong, humanity just doesnt care.

Consider it this way, im joe Shmoe the janitor. I work nights, i dont meet many people, i dont get paid much.

I could go home at night, watch the simpsons and be entertained, if only a small bit.

Or i could go home and build my fusion reactor....not exactly possible.

Not everyone can help on certain projects, so they dont have to care.

The total amount of produced nutrients would be enough to provide 12 billion humans with western nutrition standards.

Hmmm...how would you propose these nutrients would be given to the malnutritioned? You know that if you give too much to a person at once after years of neglect their body will reject it and they will die?

Amount of resources diverted to medicine, aid, and research are neglible compared to what nations are wasting on their armies

This, for one, is true. but this is a product of the human collective memory, their past is covered in blood and old habits die hard.

Problem: Human socio-economic system is badly adapted to high-technological civilisation, stopping us from reaching higher level. Human bio-processor - more popularily known as "human brain" - is vastly suboptimated for the abundance of information available today.

Wrong, humanity has yet to learn how to use its brain properly. It is a much more effective computer than anything we have built.

The human body is still adjusting to evolution, our brains still contain areas reserved for animal instincts which our body has made redundant. The human mind needs to evolve to suit the body, or the body has to evolve to suit the mind.

Also, Mortality prevents the human mind from processing the information as quickly.

Alright, consider it this way.

The human brain is still the monkey brain we evolved from, it is larger and has more functions, but it is still the same.

In the first few years of our life the human brain actually destroys neural connections which arnt being used. This is the reason people who learn how to speak Asian languages cannot understand certain english sounds, and vice versa.

While we grow up, the human mind is being bombarded with unnatural phenomena, something we need to grow to get used to.

A human knows from birth that it needs to breath, that it needs to eat, that it needs to excrete. These are natural rhythms which are endemic to the brain.

But the Brain hasnt evolved yet to teach us how to, say, use a computer from birth.

Technology has outstripped evolution, for now.

The human brain is fully capable of evolving to make unnatural rhythms endemic knowledge from birth, but this comes in 2 languages to the brain, the unnatural stimulus to the natural brain. The process of 'learning' is translating the unnatural data to the brains functions.

Solution: We need to transcend human limitations by unifying human being with machine, thus injecting project CYBORG ASCENSION. By cybernetics, we will form CYBORG RACE and eventually unify all of mankind with it.

upload.wikimedia.org...

That is a solution, yes. But by forcing an evolution like this would mean that certain functions of the brain, such as imagination, would be diminished or maybe even lost completely.

Evolution is a slow process, we need to lose the things which we dont need, and replace it with the new unnatural phenomena THROUGH NATURAL EVOLUTION. You cannot just bolt a computer to a brain and say it is better.

Result will be NEW RENAISSANCE, a golden age for science, culture, music, great discoveries and the start of controlled evolution. Degradation and darkness will not persist.

I have the same dream, but through a different process.

Machinery is there to be our tool, to be controlled. We need to create better ways of controlling machinery and adapt ourselves to these things. See: Technokinesis, it already exists.

What i am curious about is why do you consider a cyborg better than a human? They are both totally different machines.

A computer can do calculations faster than i can read, but i can run, i can use my imagination, i can create art.

Its like comparing a television to a microwave.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thank you for answer.

I agree human being needs to be in control in amalgamation with technology. Also, research must begin with voluntary experiments to see if human respond to bio-processor implants.

As for malnutrition, I am in part agreement. But think 800 million human beings are starving. We could end famine tomorrow, using excess nutrients, instead of destroying it.

But current civilisation is unsustainable. We need to take control of evolution, or drown in our own vomits, while engineering large bio-ecological disaster for Planet Earth.

Human being must be better using brain, and process could only be accelerated in cybernetic way.

Check website. Educate.

cyborgcollective.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I already read through your website and i have found some glaring problems with it.

Firstly, your entire idea is based on the assumption that a computerised 'brain' is better than a human brain.

This is not the case, simply because the human mind is much more adept at certain things. A computer follows rules, a human mind creates them.

I agree human being needs to be in control in amalgamation with technology. Also, research must begin with voluntary experiments to see if human respond to bio-processor implants.

You see, here is where the idea falls down. Not many like the idea of becoming robots, its an ethical debate.

I find that creating external machinery, and giving humans greater control over it would be much more preferable, simply because you do not replace one thought process with another, you use both in tandem, human imagination creates the rules and hypothesis' while the computerised tests feasibilty using data.

As for malnutrition, I am in part agreement. But think 800 million human beings are starving. We could end famine tomorrow, using excess nutrients, instead of destroying it.

But what will they learn from such an act? i know that this is quite nasty thinking, but what reason would these people have to work or sustain their own life if everything they need is provided?

It may not be their fault, but humans look for themselves first, then their community, THEN they look outside.

But current civilisation is unsustainable. We need to take control of evolution, or drown in our own vomits, while engineering large bio-ecological disaster for Planet Earth.

You are using a false idea here, 'civilisation', is completly sustainable, it has been sustained since Man began to walk.

Society, however, is something different. Modern society, due to its inflexibility, is very obviously doomed to fail. It requires a single leader to prevent corruption. One person who seeks the betterment of ALL mankind.

The Diplomatic King.

Human being must be better using brain, and process could only be accelerated in cybernetic way.

Perhaps you are right, but it isnt a process that can be wisely accelerated. Too easily will we supercede imaginative thinking with Calculative thinking, meaning that society breaks down much faster.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Human being is insufficient to lead mankind. We need entity without self to direct and guide humanity. Otherwise, we spell destruction for all civilisation.

Are you suggesting 5200 million people who are not starving are apathetic and do not work? Answer.

We need not to replace human brain, but enhance it instead.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The solution to the problem is not cybernetic implants.

The solution is to take out the pyramidal power structure that is enslaving humanity.

The majority of humans would love to do something more than work at a brain-numbing job doing repetitive non-sensical tasks just to be able to survive. But keep them doing stupid jobs and they will seek out some type of entertainment to counteract the monotony.

The problem is at the top of the food chain so-to-speak. So the solution then is there as well.

There is no way those with the resources to feed the starving will ever do so. It's not economically viable for their own self interests.

To add cybernetic implants prior to the collapse of the power structure would only ensure further enslavement. There are already high level bio-computers and they are used by those same people at the top to ensure their positions remain.

Humans are not insufficient to lead mankind. There are many humans alive today that not only have the intelligence but also have the compassion necessary for true leadership. A computer lacks compassion and the experience of being human. There have been selfless humans that have attempted to gain positions of power solely for the benefit of mankind.

They were shot.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Human being is insufficient to lead mankind. We need entity without self to direct and guide humanity. Otherwise, we spell destruction for all civilisation.

Are you suggesting 5200 million people who are not starving are apathetic and do not work? Answer.

We need not to replace human brain, but enhance it instead.

An entity without self?

I think of others before i think of myself, there have been kings and Emperors who have done wonderful things for the world, and civilisation still exists.

Your question has no relevance to this, or i dont understand it.

The Human brain is self enhancing, we dont need to tinker with it.

The majority of humans would love to do something more than work at a brain-numbing job doing repetitive non-sensical tasks just to be able to survive. But keep them doing stupid jobs and they will seek out some type of entertainment to counteract the monotony.

The problem is at the top of the food chain so-to-speak. So the solution then is there as well.

Actually, the top is the stable part. The problem lies at the bottom, in a way.

In my society plan that i created ive made sure that most menial tasks will be taken away and replaced with machinery.

Simply because humans should not have to suffer such indignities.

There is no way those with the resources to feed the starving will ever do so. It's not economically viable for their own self interests.

To add cybernetic implants prior to the collapse of the power structure would only ensure further enslavement. There are already high level bio-computers and they are used by those same people at the top to ensure their positions remain.

Im sorry? Where?

Humans are not insufficient to lead mankind. There are many humans alive today that not only have the intelligence but also have the compassion necessary for true leadership. A computer lacks compassion and the experience of being human. There have been selfless humans that have attempted to gain positions of power solely for the benefit of mankind.

One day *sighs*

your very correct, though.

They were shot.

Hence why one of my first acts will be removing guns of most description from society.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus
Actually, the top is the stable part. The problem lies at the bottom, in a way.

In my society plan that i created ive made sure that most menial tasks will be taken away and replaced with machinery.

The reason I say the problem is at the top is because those at the top will not allow such a plan. The top is stable, no doubt. And those at the top intent to keep it that way by keeping the bottom busy and divided.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
People forget that a pyramid can only stand because of the bottom.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by a.cyborg
We live in dark age.

Primitive human calculation systems will be replaced by advanced TECHNOCRACY built on energy accounting and supercomputers.

LINK: Cyborg Collective

Implanting or being assimilated is the mark of the beast as described in revelations. "The wise will know"
www.cnn.com...
This is how anti-christ will not allow anyone to "buy or sell" in NWO without one of these. Everyone who resist this in future will be beheaded. Those trying to save their lives, will loose it, and those who give it for jesus, will ride the white horses to later reap evil from earth.

Basically, cyber intervention is coming, and any good people will resist. That is all.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
bah, my post was eaten.

Oh well, ill write it again.

Implanting or being assimilated is the mark of the beast as described in revelations. "The wise will know"

Of course it isnt. As i am the only anti Christ in this conversation i think i know what my mark will be.

It could be inspiration, strength, happiness.

but if your looking for a physical mark dont look at me, i wont force anyone to except such a mark (except for the scar from the Technokinesis chip, but im hoping we can make that scarless)

Although, my mark will be the Ouroboros, The earth mother, harmony, balance, peace, although still strong.

That is my mark.

This is how anti-christ will not allow anyone to "buy or sell" in NWO without one of these. Everyone who resist this in future will be beheaded. Those trying to save their lives, will loose it, and those who give it for jesus, will ride the white horses to later reap evil from earth.

Thats quite unfair, why would i bother to behead people who dont want to join my Pax Terra? I have no need of killing.

If they protest then they can have the simple choice, accept the downfalls and benefit from the advancements.

Or leave, and have neither.

I am not descriminatory, i find no reason to be. A person who chooses to accept the faults of a system because of the upsides is a wise person. You cannot have all you want, but i can give you as close as humanly possible.

If Iesus comes back to earth then i will offer him the choice to join us, i will ask if he wishes to be studied for how such a resurrection is possible (imagine the benefits to the society!) If he disagrees and leaves, then that is societies loss, but it will live on.

I dont see why everyone seems to hate the Anti Christ. I want what is best for all, i dont care of your religion, of your colour, anything. You have the right to greatness because you are Human.

Iesus believes that mankind will find salvation through his father, i believe mankind will find salvation through strength, unity, honour and respect. This is the difference, we stand at opposite sides of the chessboard, i am the antichrist. It doesnt mean i am inherently bad, or evil.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

People forget that a pyramid can only stand because of the bottom.

The pyramidal societal structure is built for the benefit of those at the top.

If humanity, as a whole, is to evolve in all directions then the structure needs to be replaced by something that benefits ALL.

The current people at the top are a liability for humanity. Like the AIDS virus, they don't necessarily kill the host themselves but they weaken it so that any small infection has the capacity to become terminal.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Meh, the 'people' at the top are just the grunts for an even larger structure. Enough of that.

Most people already have the mark of the beast. It's credit and debit cards. "None shall be able to buy or sell less they have the mark." So most Christians already have it. And it doesn't matter. You can still go to heaven with a Visa card. It's everywhere you want to be. But that's not the topic either.

I'm in agreement with you Octavius. There's nothing wrong with cybernetic enhancements if that's what someone wants. I just don't want to see people further enslaved. I want absolute freedom for everyone as long as they don't infringe on someone else.

Whether you are for Christ, against Christ, or have no clue what a Christ is we can all pretty much agree the current situation is SNAFUBAR and needs an overhaul. The playing field needs to be leveled. The technology needs to be released. Simple rules of non-infringement should be enforced. Everything else should be completely free.

If you feel like believing in some vengeful God that wants you to starve to death then by all means. If you feel like believing in the infinite expansion of true human values then so be it. If you want to ascend go for it. If you want to hook up to the mainframe then no one should be allowed to stand in your way. Anyone that can't seem to leave others alone should be quarantined with their own kind so they can fight it out amongst themselves.

Humanity has been suppressed long enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
wow this is intense. I think what it comes down to is if your for christ or against christ. In the end thats what it will all be about. Alot of people think its all bologney that christ exists and that you can be saved by believing that jesus died on the cross for our sins. I just don't see how anyone could go on living their daily life knowing that one day they will be in a hole dead and there is nothing after that. The mind and body are so complex that its ridiculous to think that organisms this complex just happened by chance. There are so many reports of people seeing angels, spirits, and other phenomona. There has to be something beyond this evil, corrupt, all for your self world. I do believe that cybernetic technology isn't good and that it does represent the "mark of the beast". You guys may think that this technology is good and will better society but in the end you will all perish and burn in hell. And when you get there please send me a post card while I am enjoying my afterlife eating the best foods, seeing the most intense colors, and sittin in a house of gold. Even if you don't believe in God, its really depressing to think that after you die there is nothing, it just ends.... Sorry I kind of went on there for a lil bit, but neways thats my 2 cents. :@

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Most people already have the mark of the beast. It's credit and debit cards. "None shall be able to buy or sell less they have the mark." So most Christians already have it. And it doesn't matter. You can still go to heaven with a Visa card. It's everywhere you want to be. But that's not the topic either.

Then why am i trying to get rid of Credit and Debit cards and replace them with something alot better and easier?

wow this is intense. I think what it comes down to is if your for christ or against christ. In the end thats what it will all be about. Alot of people think its all bologney that christ exists and that you can be saved by believing that jesus died on the cross for our sins. I just don't see how anyone could go on living their daily life knowing that one day they will be in a hole dead and there is nothing after that.

Well i dont like to rely on some person ive never met.

Anyway, i plan to live forever

So far so good.

The mind and body are so complex that its ridiculous to think that organisms this complex just happened by chance.

Actually, if you believe in evolution, then it is very possible that we evolved by chance, it is also why we havnt met any other forms of 'life' yet. Earth is the only place so far where the conditions are perfect for this kind of life to exist.

There are so many reports of people seeing angels, spirits, and other phenomona. There has to be something beyond this evil, corrupt, all for your self world.

yes, but there are also 'reports' of:

1) Da vinci is an alien
2) Tiger woods is an Alien
3) George Bush has intelligence
4) That im not the anti christ

And many more things which just cannot happen.

I do believe that cybernetic technology isn't good and that it does represent the "mark of the beast". You guys may think that this technology is good and will better society but in the end you will all perish and burn in hell.

You sound like such a nice person.

Although, when someone says burning i immediatly think of Inquisitors

Are they in heaven?

Whats true on earth is true in heaven. Those people were found to be heretics and the inquisitors did gods work.

And when you get there please send me a post card while I am enjoying my afterlife eating the best foods, seeing the most intense colors, and sittin in a house of gold.

To me, Christian heaven sounds boring.

Now, viking heaven. Thats where i want to go!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Then why am i trying to get rid of Credit and Debit cards and replace them with something alot better and easier?

Because we aren't talking about your plan. We are talking about "their" plan.

-------

The idea of the 'mark of the beast' is fear mongering.

The idea of 'Anti-Christ' is using fear to enslave the hearts and minds of others. Christ is about empowerment through love, acceptance, and appreciation of others.

So anyone that goes on about eternal hell fire is using fear and are thus Anti-Christ.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Because we aren't talking about your plan. We are talking about "their" plan.

-------

The idea of the 'mark of the beast' is fear mongering.

The idea of 'Anti-Christ' is using fear to enslave the hearts and minds of others. Christ is about empowerment through love, acceptance, and appreciation of others.

So anyone that goes on about eternal hell fire is using fear and are thus Anti-Christ.

Oh good, so im not the anti christ, i am in fact christ?

Goddamn it! Christ seems so weak. You cant respect him, no strength, no human anger. He just isnt human, so how can i relate to him?

or...me

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Meh, the 'people' at the top are just the grunts for an even larger structure. Enough of that.

Its as important as the topic. Debit/credit cards are NOT the mark. You can buy and sell with cash yes? You can buy and sell WITHOUT an account yes? This disproves that. The mark has not come to the public yet, it is not 'put out there' yet. In the anti-christ (112th pope) you will be required to have a chip in you in the future to buy or sell, but if you do not, and you evade the be-headings, god will drop bread from the sky for you so you will not starve.

It might not be specifically what I linked, but anything assimilating in nature is the mark. The mark is put to people agreeing with the anti-christ ways, so if you don't agree with his ways, and his nwo, you are fine.

In the bible I have noticed 'hell' is only literally described as torment, not necessarily 'brimstone and fire'. Its a place for the unhappy soul. Its in my opinion that if you go to the lowest realms of the spiritual world after death you have a chance to work your way up, eventually to 'heaven', the upper dimensions (vibrations). Way OT sorry

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join