It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyborg Ascension

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Cyborg Ascension is basically a take on the coming Singularity, where technological advances will be the vehicle for the next step in human evolution.

Imagine countless nanites coursing through your blood. Nanites that would utilize holographic computing. The "whole" data would be contained in each nanite, yet they would all communicate with each other, be able to form complex structures, and combine to form a group consciousness of sorts.

No longer would a few elitists be running the show, but rather by an independent cybernetic sentience, created by the thoughts and needs of us all.

Oh, and did I mention the possibility of living forever? How about having the knowledge of all humans at your disposal? There would be no secrets that could be used against us. We would be forced to live as honest individuals, and none of us would have an upper hand on each other based on social status, family wealth, or race.

I'm not saying that the globalists won't try and make us take "the chip" before this all happens. I'm just saying, not all technology is bad. In fact the same kind of technology that they would use to control us, can also free us.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
You can buy and sell with cash yes? You can buy and sell WITHOUT an account yes? This disproves that.

It doesn't disprove it. It's obvious that it's not complete YET. Soon it will be only card. And the card will be replaced by implants. It's a process. I certainly didn't overlook that we can still use cash. Debit cards are simply the beginning and that's what I'm pointing out. That's an arguable point I'm aware.

Getting back on topic, Kruel is correct. It's technological singularity. As for actual ascension I think a choice is required on how one interacts with existence. Either seek to enslave others or empower others. A techno-singularity could enhance both choices. I would be wary of who controls the technology though.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octavius Maximus
Oh good, so im not the anti christ, i am in fact christ?

Goddamn it! Christ seems so weak. You cant respect him, no strength, no human anger. He just isnt human, so how can i relate to him?

or...me

Are you only human? Can you not enhance your EM field to the point of being able to sustain itself beyond the physical body? Astral projection. These physical vessels are limiting. You don't seem like the type that settles well with limitation.

There is no need for anger when you can create worlds. Think beyond the human body. Think beyond technology. We can obtain power beyond words. That's what "They" don't want you to know. They can't control you if you realize the power you actually possess. Anything technology can do so can the mind. The mind is the direct connection to the fabric of existence. And the mind is infinite.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
Wooed women at every base,
But once ladies glanced at
His special enhancement
They vanished with nary a trace.

Barracks Graffiti
Sparta Command

I agree with Kruel. Not all technology is bad. Don't be a Luddite.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you want to help evolve ASCENSION why not join CybAsc forums:

LINK: technocracyforumcircle.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It doesn't disprove it. It's obvious that it's not complete YET. Soon it will be only card. And the card will be replaced by implants. It's a process. I certainly didn't overlook that we can still use cash. Debit cards are simply the beginning and that's what I'm pointing out. That's an arguable point I'm aware.

Well, thats the plan i support really.

Love it or hate it, you have to admit it is better than the current scheme.

Getting back on topic, Kruel is correct. It's technological singularity. As for actual ascension I think a choice is required on how one interacts with existence. Either seek to enslave others or empower others. A techno-singularity could enhance both choices. I would be wary of who controls the technology though.

There is a belief from Ancient Greece called "The Democratic King", it is who i would like to be.

Creating this sort of power means that you have to make it completely isolated from EVERYONE. Machine controlled.

But man controls the machine.

ill post more later. Ciao

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well, thats the plan i support really.

Love it or hate it, you have to admit it is better than the current scheme.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. It's meant to look better. The problem still lies with who is ultimately providing the solution.

The same goes for a techno-singularity.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
so when the solution is put in the hands of EVERYONE. Changes only made by the people at large.

is that a good solution?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Absolutely. Technology itself is neutral. The level of technology that is kept secret at this moment would free the entire world and humanity would reach a level few can even dream of.

The individual should be the highest priority over corporations, organizations, and governments. When broken down to it's individual components (one human) and expanded from that point, the combined effect will far exceed the sum of the parts.

I always liked using the example of 100 people living in a community. If those people are only out for themselves then the entire community will become less efficient over time. Each person will seek to get what others have instead of creating value for all.

With the same 100 people working on what each does best, one individual will have 99 people looking out for them. No one will ever go without and as a result everyone will push to create as much value as they can to give back.

Imagine 7,000,000,000 free individuals doing what they do best. Look at all the wasted brains/minds across the planet just due to starvation. That power could be used to expand everyone's value of living to unseen levels.

Another example I've always liked is the computer. A desktop computer today would be worth millions a few decades ago. So now the average person is basically a millionaire when specifically talking about computers. Without the current corruption in other areas everyone could be living like millionaires. That's true value creation.

There would be no need for greed as the value creation in all areas would grow exponentially.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
...this is lunacy, not that *most* of you aren't having intelligent conversation which is something great and progressive, etc.....

OP, are you an actual CYBORG? How'd you get the hard drive put in yr brain? Why are you anti-articles like "the"? Let me guess, words are a waste.... I'm down w/ ending starvation and war and should it be up to, um, cyborgs, great, I guess.

No one finds this a little freaky that a robot might of posted this? // / /

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It isnt a cyborg, its a psychological phenomenon. He percieves a cyborg mind to be superior to a human one.

He will begin to emulate his view on how a cyborg mind would sound in his writing.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It isnt a cyborg, its a psychological phenomenon. He percieves a cyborg mind to be superior to a human one.

He will begin to emulate his view on how a cyborg mind would sound in his writing.

Huh? Notice "it" hasn't answered or written back?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Most people already have the mark of the beast. It's credit and debit cards. "None shall be able to buy or sell less they have the mark." So most Christians already have it. And it doesn't matter. You can still go to heaven with a Visa card. It's everywhere you want to be. But that's not the topic either.

I disagree, because people who are in debt from credit cards often times pay them off, or declare bankruptcy.

Then, with ruined credit, they move on with =No= Credit Cards, even though they once had it. Otherwise, once you signed up, you could never close your account. Heh.

Now if your gonna say what I quoted, you may as well say having a Bank Account is the Mark of the Beast as well. Because you carry around your ATM Card, which doubles as a credit/check card, woohoo! And also, you need it to cash and deposit the checks you receive from working and business ventures.

To the OP: This is not Shadowrun 3rd Edition Cyberpunk Roleplaying Game. This is real life, and implants/limbs with artificial intelligence, as you put it, are only just beginning to even start to be researched, much less developed on any scale beyond a one-off expiremental version.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by a.cyborg
If you want to help evolve ASCENSION why not join CybAsc forums:

LINK: technocracyforumcircle.com...

your link is dead man.

i wanted to sign up too :\

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LINK: technocracy.forumcircle.com...

Emperors and inventors in pre-technological world was not able to step outside of natural laws. We have high energy civilisation today, with ability to destroy all life on planet.

Therefore, we must take responsibility to create sustainable civilisation, or leave it to ENTROPY to destroy life. Price System is parasite which require constant growth. Earth is closed system. With physical resources turned into dead capital, biosphere is reduced to absolute minimum to serve capitalism.

Human Being must transform itself, or destroy itself.

LINK: cyborgcollective.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I agree with needing to transform itself, but a machine isnt the way to go.

Anyway, for a cyborg you sure have shoddy spelling sometimes

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not full machine: MACHINE-MAN SYNTHESIS, created as image of WORM. You could read link and see what we want to do.

We are growing movement. Most revolutionary movement in present day USA. Our goal is total installation of CYBORG TECHNATE to foster human development.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm all for enhancing humans with cybernetics etc. to complement the human race, not to replace it with a race of cyborgs.

Other than looking cool with titanium arms though, I think nano technology will probably be what takes the lead over robotic enhancements.

No offence to OP but I can't help reading your posts sounding in a 60's sci fi robot monotone voice.

Anyway.. I guess what I mean is you are trying to be more robot than human, which is cool for you and if the future lets you do it then be happy and go for it. But as a planet I dont think that people will really go for it, just because they can.

Technology seems to be our greatest strength and our greatest weakness.

Even though we're just stupid apes right now, go ahead and bolt on all the parts you like to yourself, just don't mess with the thought process we have. We have to make mistakes and screw up and have abstract thought, otherwise we're just robots.

Maybe we should all watch bicentennial man in reverse.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You could afford to screw up if you live on stone age level.

If you screw up today, ENTROPY is invoked and life on planet could easily be erradicated by your foolishness. Human idiocy is not acceptable apology for destroying life processes on planet.

Nanite Humans are advanced Cyborgs, perfect manifestation of WORM existence.

Un-believers are threat to believers in WORM.

We need revolution.

Read Link. Educate.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looking thru some of this stuff, amma w/ ya Cyborg..... anyone seen that movie Saturn 3 where the robot/cyborg chases them around a ship? A friend tells me that's based in reality and there's stations and all kinds of spacecraft around Saturn, he can "remote view" and says that there's many civilizations out there and 2012 we're probably meeting some of them. Awesome news if true, tell me, A Cyborg, about life in the Universe. . . . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join