It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could there be a way to beat the Taser?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

The taser works by shooting two electrodes into your skin. Your skin then completes the circuit between those electrodes. Nothing that you wear outside your body can protect you if the electrodes have already penetrated your skin. The immobalizing effect of the taser is due to uncontroled muscle contractions caused by the electricty coursing through them. Because this only effects the muscle that is hit, I believe it may be possible to beat the taser by relaxing your body and ignoring the area where you are being tased. The shock of being hit by a taser causes people to contract all of their muscles, but it may be possible to train yourself to ignore the pain so the rest of your body can function normally and get you out of the situation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes there is a way to beat the Taser. Sue the company with higher power lawyers than the company hires, and give more bribe money to the judges.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The best way to beat the Taser, is to refrain from behaviors that result in getting tased in the first place. This is very easy to do(300+ million Americans manage to do it on a daily basis).

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

watch this guy resisting the taser
channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/03296_09
go to videos
I can only find this here sorry
btw I have another video but not about resisting
www.youtube.com...
there'll come a day when you'll have to fight for your rights
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" Ernesto "Che" Guevara
[edit on 21-4-2009 by xTylerDurden90x]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by xTylerDurden90x]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They use taser because you have no defense..... if you defend they have a gun it is just as easy.... but sometimes you dont come back from a gun being used .... you possibly can from a taser... it has a very low death rate.

any way, here is a link to taser protection....

video.google.com...

In the back room -- we are working on rebroadcast with a phase array.... we got from the Navy. this will can lesson or intensify the Sound Canon's wave form to alter the bodily effects slightly out of phase causing more dis comfort for the people defending the canon, so they use it, they get it too.

another thing we are looking at is multiple layers of clothing with a metal fabric shield to prevent the excitement of molecules in which the sound canon effects causing sever discomfort.... taser defense is easier and we are having little success in either endevours ....
Pepper Spray - defeated... heres how...
now liberally applied Vasoline cures pepper spray to the eyes and face... and any exposed skin is quickly identified.... just working through the tactics and developing counter measures.... we need more guinne pigs.... anyone want to volunteer....? just U2U me

[edit on 22-4-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ThorShield is definitely the resistance of choice against Tasers, unfortunately, it is only sold to military and LEO's. Their site didn't say if they sell the fabric only to the public. Could just make your own.

Any sympathetic military or LEO's care to open an alternative market?

Tasers aren't the only thing you have to worry about. There are sound cannons, pepper spray, stun guns/batons, that spray that hardens on contact (forgot what it's called).

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
the code word is ueguee, it is a industrial sized spray can of Insulation Foam.... the 4 foot weather balloons ....

the ballons are to be rolled forward to about 20 people deep.... when they charge we ... pop them, they charge through coating themselves.... in 15 mins... those people will be relived of duty and a second battalon will emerge..... do the same thing again.... get the second squad coated as well.... once they are all sticky and ickee.... then maybe we can have a peaceful protest... redress our grievances.....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
well electricity insulators(meaning electricity cannot flow through these) are glass plastic rubber and wood. I suggest a scuba outfit under your clothes may protect you. Eletricity flows through the area of least resistence and heat increases resistence so the hotter the better .
I'd like to come up with a way to not only dissipate the current but reverse it . Since the metal prongs on a taser go into your body the only way to do that would be to grab onto the officer and let the current flow through to them too. maybe if you grab their badge(metal is a conductor) they'll let go of the taser.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sign now the official petition to Ban Tasers at petitions.number10.gov.uk...

There are already 435 Taser related deaths in North America (full list here: Taser News)
Amnesty international recommends a suspension on all use of tasers until a rigorous, independent and impartial inquiry into their use & effects is carried out. (Amnesty International)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by parry noid
Please throw down some ideas, I want to hear what you all have to say?

Yes, there is.

Don't get in trouble with the police.... Period!

If you are questioned, remain calm, keep hands in site, don't make any sudden moves or act "weird", just talk to the officer and comply with his orders.

If you are pulled over, keep your hands on the steering wheel unless directedby the officer to make a move, answer all his questions to the best of your ability.

When interacting with the police or authorities in any manner, don't give them a reason to become suspicious.

That is some of the worst legal advice I have ever heard in my life.

-Never answer any cops questions.

-If they are going to arrest you, they will do it no matter what you say. This is when you comply with their orders peacefully to avoid getting tazed.

-Talking to police is a great way to end up prison because they fooled you in to confessing a crime. Remember almost everything is a crime.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

Soft body armor protects your torso. They actually make tazer proof clothing also.

www.wired.com...

If you shoot the guy that has the tazer pointed at you in the head, he might not tazer you. Be ready though, you might be involved in a much bigger gunfight shortly there after. You might want to brush up on your shooting and driving skills before you try something of this magnitude.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join