It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Soldiers Who Handled "Missing Nukes" Now Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Those 4 dead Air Force personnel was from at least 2 different bases. The 29 year man and 32 year old woman were from Barskdale AFB and Blue was from Minot AFB. Freueh articles don't list were he is from and he was on leave when the nuke flight happen, so would probably be in the same situation as Barrs and Kisser who died over a month and a half before the flight and not be involved in that flight.

So far, "The Pundit" journalistic quality is not very impressive.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence81

Originally posted by justanothergangster
reply to post by spacedoubt

my thoughts on this: they were briefed about what was going down and then when they refused to be involved were killed off as they were "liabilities"

for operations as sensitive as this is made out to be, briefings would be given immediately before the mission so that is not true.

You assume this was the first mission? Aren't these soldiers merely affiliated with Minot? I smell a Rat. How did they die?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
heres a scenario...

somebody in the chain of command knew about the nukes beforehand and was asked which of the group he thought wouldn't go along with 'the plan'. he names 2 and they end up dead. they are then replaced by more compliant/willing persons. the nukes get moved and of the remaining team, some get nervous about the use of the nukes or change their minds about their involvement or are just loose ends to tie up. they also end up dead.

how many friends and family members start dying off/going missing/moving from the area etc will be another indicator thats something isnt right with the story.

it would be interesting to do a study of other bases and see how many deaths/suicides happened over the last few months.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

From my experience in the military, you are never asked to "go along" with a plan. You are simply ordered to do something and you are expected to obey. If the oder came down the chain of command the rank and file soldiers would have no idea of the specifics. My officers made a point on several occasions that soldiers aren't paid to think. I don't think that these deaths are related to the Nukes, but I do have the gut feeling that the entire story is a red herring diverting our attention from the true (possibly more sinister) story.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by The Oak]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2

The military loses more personel each year to accidents/suicides/illness, than we have in Iraq/Afghanistan/year.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

i wasn't saying they were told 'the plan'. i was inferring that if they had been ordered to do something which may give them a conflict of conscience (ie drop nuclear bombs on iran pre-emptively or perhaps 'accidently' drop one on an american city etc), which would have done it without question and which would have had doubts and therefore been a liabilty. some higher up commander would know who was more likely to be a loose cannon.

so, if theres any american military here (or ex) who was ordered to do either of the above, would you do it without question or not?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Typically folks that would be willing to use a nuclear weapon against their countrymen are screened out when joining the military. The military tends to prefer folks that are patriotic. Additionally, folks that work with nukes are screened very closely to make sure they're stable and trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does anyone know if any of these guys shot themselves in the back of their heads or got run over by a train or drowned in a toilet because they slipped and fell or fell on a butcher's knife or jumped off a cliff accidentally or fell out of a plane accidentally or had a car fall on them while changing a tire or accidentally strangled themselves with the phone chord while talking on the phone or electrocuted when the living room tv fell into the bathtub in the bathroom or .....

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertol
Bunch of Bull # ...If you belive this .then the tooth fairy must visit you on a nightly visit .lol

Right on target!!!!

I have some ocean front property to sell in Arizona too! Come on folks...
I cannot believe you people believe this crap, even when the numbers don't add up and the research is horribly faulted!

GET A CLUE folks and stop pissing on the dead bodies of our military!

[edit on 20-9-2007 by KnowItAll]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

re:pellevision-we must pay attention to the official line or face the taser !-----yeah funny but true-----they think we are all dumb sheep with our minds mostly below our belts.if you dont kiss the right butts and accidently ask questions that make them squirm------ even if you dont realize it would bother them-----you end up on the hate list ! my experiences anyway !

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

pellevoisin---not pellevision
sorry----spelt your name wrong------its a tongue twister---

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

i cant see any patriotic american citizen that would think it was ok to set off a nuke in an american city------but i could almost hear gears grinding when i think about south of the usa border considering the number of criminals that are infiltrating the states and are now even making their way into canada----we have enough of our own criminals----dont need to import more- thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I see everyone else found what I did. Only five deaths and two before the incident. The author is pulling a fast one or is a lousy researcher. No story here.

Blaine and Spacedoubt and thorgor get
for their quick debunk using a timeline and where they were all stationed. This story is rubbish.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
those were just a bunch of different news stories about 3 different airmen. who ever compiled that info is an idiot.

to the op did you read the clips before you posted this? i cant even remotely see how this is even close to a conspiracy. the odds of three airmen dieing from an unknown a car crash and a plane crash are probably pretty good..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If Dale Gribble Isn't Buying It...

...then you know the evidence must be pretty thin.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Keyhole how come you started another thread about the same thing?

I first started the one in ATSNN and then when it looked like it was dropping down into oblivion within minutes without being seen, I thought I'd post it again to get some comments (I didn't realize the story wasn't true at that time).

UNFORTUNATELY, when I saw the links to the news articles of the "supposed" soldiers that died after being involved with moving the nukes, I took that as a good sign that this was authentic and I only looked at one of the reports and didn't check out the rest.

I didn't intend on posting BS, but it happened! Sorry about that.

[edit on 20/9/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The article was proved bunk alittle earlier. The 6 airmen came from two different bases, have no proof or even claim they were the ones handling the nukes, and several died BEFORE it all went down.

its just sensationalism and bad journalism on the articles part.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
The first and third link are both referring to the death of the same person, so really, its only 5. Then, if you consider that 2 of them died before the incident took place, it brings it down to 3. Not quite the case for conspiracy it was made out to be in the article.

IMO it would be be a conspiracy if these dudes all died within a year... so i think even within a month is pretty substantial.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a good reporter always checks his facts and documents his evidence. Seems to me that this story warrants more investigation as to how the soldiers died, exactly when, what involvement did the two or one that died before the flight was made have in the operation?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
But the Nuke flight was in August.

At least two of these guys died in July..

July 20th
1st Lt. Weston Kissel

July 5th
Adam Barrs

Good fact finding. Nice catch if true.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join