It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Website Threatens Teenaged Video Vigilante

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Since I was perceived as defending the cop in the first thread, let me say that in that thread I stated on more than one occasion that I wanted to know more about the cops history. Well, that information has been given to me and yes, it does change my mind to a degree.

I still don't need people like Mr. Darrow and Jimmy Justice fighting the good fight for me.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I still don't need people like Mr. Darrow and Jimmy Justice fighting the good fight for me.

Why do you say this? If it exposes a bad cop, then I say we do need people like Mr. Darrow. Not sure who Jimmy Justice is.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jimmy Justice is some guy running around New York filming meter maids making illegal U-Turns and commiting numerous other traffic offenses. Then he ends up on the Today show and not only does Matt Lauer make him look like an idiot, the guy makes himself look like an idiot,"the cause" shooting itself in the foot so to speak.

Once again, 'their' idea is to make these people make themselves look foolish. It's almost reverse-reverse psychology. People like Darrow and JJ can't think on that kind of level, and I don't need 'em.

Griff, I'm always reminded of another great Jim Garrison quote from the movie JFK where he says something to the effect of "C'mon people, we need to start thinking on a different level, like the CIA! White is black, and black is white!". The only way we're going to win is to figure out 'their' tactics and not play into them.

Edit to add: 'They' don't want you to think, they want you to just react. It makes the job a whole hell of a lot easier.

Just my opinion.

Peace

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Dr Love]

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Why would police want to pick on one individual? This sounds a bit far fetched. Unless there are connections through family or friends that bring up disputes. It could be a revenge thing. Police are not suppose to act in this manner.

read www.abovepolitics.com...

if you're in the mood for it. you will probably dismiss it as lunacy, though. why would they? who knows. we certainly haven't got all the facts required to understand the whole situation but that does not mean the situation itself is necessarily bogus, does it?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
another one!! What is the deal here?

Is this creeping up on our consionous minds here? I see this more and more everyday!!

A very important message my friend! thanks for sharing this information with us here, I give you a star!!
But this sertinly doesnt sit well with me.. As this happens more and more, and when I hear about it, I look out my window.. I see birds singing and beautiful sky full of clouds..

One day Im going to look outside, and this will not only be in the news, but right outside my house.. thats what is scary to me...

I hope our consionous minds work to a better tommorow, and not allow this to keep on going!!!

We need some good cops to stand up for us!!! They need to do what they swore they would do!!!

Any Good Men out there that will answer our call?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Since I was perceived as defending the cop in the first thread, let me say that in that thread I stated on more than one occasion that I wanted to know more about the cops history. Well, that information has been given to me and yes, it does change my mind to a degree.

i love it i love it i love it....

hahahahhaahahhhaha..boom, bang, bam......

so many were defending the coppers man...

hahaha

someone already said it but if this stuff gets much worse, people are gonna start working the cops over....
gonna hear of some cops getting hurt for trying to lean on the wrong person for doing nothing wrong

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am really on the fence as to what happens next. I can see people being fed up and going on the attack. However, and I think this is a more plausible scenario, they will b do nothing. For a good example, just look at the video of the student who gets arrested at the Kerry event. You can hear people saying how it is not right, but not one of them steps in to help this kid. I think people are scared of the police. Most people know that if it is your word against the cop, you lose. So no one wants to get involved for fear of police abuse, jail, and the inevitable consequences.

DrLove
It takes a big man to admit he was mistaken.

[edit on 18/9/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger

scientist

Wow. That is very disturbing. So they goto forums and plot the destruction of citizens lives instead of protecting and serving the public. The badge must give them a sense of being above the law.

Absolutely

Police work for us. They are our servents. This cop, and many others have forgotten who they work for- or don't care, because of corruption and lack of oversite.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
DrLove
It takes a big man to admit he was mistaken.

[edit on 18/9/2007 by section8citizen]

Thanks man. Eating crow isn't always pleasant.
Your "thoughtful" reaction was appreciated.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
this is just from a video of a middle class white kid, with a video camera and a car.

it shows the tip of a pimple on a pigs ass, compared to what happens in low class neighborhoods to people without cameras or etc.

You have this SO pegged.

Unfortunately it is usually has to happen to a middle-class white kid before something gets done. Otherwise it's looked at as minorities "whining".

I hope something gets done though because this is more common than most realize.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yadhel

This is my first reply on here but I was thinking about becoming a cop and joined a website called Policelink.com to see what was going on in their world, check out some of their forums, truly they are in their own world. They do not care about civilians.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The only way we're going to win is to figure out 'their' tactics and not play into them.

Edit to add: 'They' don't want you to think, they want you to just react. It makes the job a whole hell of a lot easier.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. I see where you're coming from now. Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What the hell did he do to make them so angry??

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I have eaten my fair share of crow so I understand. It does taste better wit ha little hot sauce though

What really amazes the more I look into things is the amount of stories. I really did not think these type of actions were very common. I knew they happened, but never on such a large scale as I have been seeing lately. Everywhere you look it is harassment, brutality, abuse of power etc etc. It's not just one area, it's nationwide. I encourage everyone to start with google and search for "Police Taze" just to start off and go where ever it takes you. The amount of stories I have seen have been shocking. Grown men who cant control a 6 year old any better than tazing him, 70 year old men, 68 year old women, pregnant women, the list goes on and on and quite frankly it scares me. It makes me wonder how long till I get my turn.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
I think people are scared of the police. Most people know that if it is your word against the cop, you lose. So no one wants to get involved for fear of police abuse, jail, and the inevitable consequences.

I agree that people are scared of the police. And what I want to know now is... WHY are people scared of the police? How, when, where did they learn to be scared of the police? Are we being slowly brainwashed by what we see on TV and the news? Too many back-to-back episodes of "COPS" and "Lockup"? I think the internet fuels the fire because people can now post their experiences for the whole world to see.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

Remember those Utopian times when the policeman was our friend? He taught us how to safely ride bikes, use hand signals and when we were in high school and got into trouble, he would take us home with a stern lecture. Now the policeman has a military mindset of take out the objective with any and all force. He has the military mindset, but not the discipline. He travels through a world where anyone who is not a cop is a perp or a skell or a scumbag. In short, most of them are paranoid delusional and if you're not blue you're a target. Welcome to the police state, courtesy of the sheeple.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Semper Paratus

Where the hay have you guys been all this time?
This power tripping type crap has gone on with increasing frequency for decades!
Partly, it is the result of hiring vetrans of military service as shoo ins for police service if they are in possession of honourable discharges.
Instead of hiring and training civilians to police america, A large proportion of Police officers are combat vetrans instead.
Attitudes like that of the miitary have little place in police work.
Yet the prevailing mind set of police in america seems to be on the level of Attack on precinct 13....(a dumb movie at best)
By isolating police from the populace over the preceding decades we have created a virtual army of occupation instead of protectors of the people.
Or should i say they have isolated themselves through their brutality and arrogant policing tactics born of occupation army vetrans of vietnam and so forth.
In Canada, we also have police which run on this army of occupation principal.The RCMP are a law unto themselves and are deliberately kept from becoming part of the communities which they supposedly serve.
All this is becoming obviously a planned part of the conversion to fascism which north america is currently undergoing.
Welcome to Nazi North Amerika......its just around the corner.....
bergle

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The police are mad because he has damaged their credibility. This isn't so much a conspiracy as it is an angry mob, with members who carry badges and guns.

I think a lot of police forces are just government sponsored gangs, to be honest. The police here where I live frequently catch one of the county judges driving under the influence. He doesn't get in trouble, he gets a ride home while another cop gets his car for him.

A girl I know used to date one of his lower level dealers in the coc aine ring he runs in the area. He recently put the people behind the other coc aine ring in the area behind bars while the dealers who sell stuff he doesn't care about - weed, meth, the cheap stuff - get slaps on the wrist.

At any rate, I'm sure if you caught one of these cops on video letting this judge off the hook for his downright degenerate behavior, it would be the end of you.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Partly, it is the result of hiring vetrans of military service as shoo ins for police service if they are in possession of honourable discharges.
Instead of hiring and training civilians to police america, A large proportion of Police officers are combat vetrans instead.

Wow, I've agreed with nothing in this thread more than THAT. Well put.

I'd like to see college requirements for all officers as well. Like I've said before, I want to know that any officer that can use deadly force if necessary has a freakin' brain in his head.

This straight from the military and right into the police force crap is at the heart of the problem. But believe me, it's no accident, it's all part of 'their' plan. 'They' want gung-ho robots that don't think for themselves.

Andy Griffith is dead!

Peace

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My Opinion

Well I personally think there is no need for any law enforcement at all.

Every single cop everywhere are horrible and not needed at all.

I dont care that I'm lumping them all together, so you can say that junk

about not all of them are bad till the cows come home.

they are all bad!!!

They cant win a fair fight, they use tasers and weapons! and they gang up 10

to 1 person usually a weakling who would have jumped down for one cop.

If you tell them to go away they stare at you like crazies.

thats my opinion, I dont expect any of you to agree.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join