It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
NOt so fast...I would propose that this case, due to lack of indisputable evidence proving anything either way, be classified as undetermined.

Thank you!

We don't even have any iron-clad proof "Ranbo" is a really a fifteen year-old boy, do we?

I mean, do we?

After all, anyone can claim a particular MySpace page "proves" they are who they say they are...but...

Even that is subject to fabrication.

An interesting story is where this will remain, in my estimation, barring any introduction of solid, incontrovertible evidence to sway opinions.

Even the simple, real time exercise I pitched way back when, would not have been certain to "prove" anything except...well...that one certain aspect of this case may not have been staged.

The result of such a test would still have been entirely open to one's interpretation.

If there was the "way above top secret award" still around, I'd vote you for it. I appreciate this kind of level-headed thinking in a time where self-propelled drama is in vogue.

At any rate, thanks for a diverting exercise in the all too human desire to believe/disbelieve anything presented online, based upon what one wants to believe to be true, Ranbo.

Let that be a lesson to us all...

Not so fast (sorry, I love that line). Just because we want or don't want something to be true doesn't make it so, even in ether-space. When I read this post in the beginning, I was undecided whether Ranbo's incident was a person, demon, or merely a good story online. With both research and some experiences that happened to me during the course of this study, I became convinced this story is probably valid. Want me to prove it? Can't. Not unless I can somehow cause those same experiences to happen to the reader. I know! I'll use my "Christian mind-control powers" that all the people on other threads say I have. Ready? Look into my eyes... @_@

[edit on 17-1-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i know i am messaging a little late, but if it happens again try to communicate with him. don't be affraid he may want to help.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
also i will add that i am a little suspicious that you didn't reseach it after the funeral part. maybe you already knew about this demon and made it up? no one knows but you buddie. but if you are making this up... why? i turned 15 not too long ago as well so i know it would have been scary but i would still research it

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Mind if i pour my points in after the day has had its break, and finally it turned out that it was a Solar Eclipse.

I had been going through this article in bits and pieces since yesterday.. that was when i signed up to post my view points... Though i wanted this story to be true in the end, and wanted it to lead to some conclusion that would stir up the underworld community.. but alas!!

BUT i became skeptic when the OP missed out to mention abt the Ouija board while narrating the story in his initial posts. It was only after some member asked him abt some credible source of occultism that he has indulged in or any encounters with the Ouija board... he sprang up on his legs and gave a new twist to his story by attaching the OB to the fairy tale.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
what is an OB? or is it like a name or what?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattyman88
what is an OB? or is it like a name or what?

OB = Ouija Board

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I normally do witness sketches by people who have close encounters with aliens. I was curious if your demon might have been something else. I regret to say the results were inconclusive as to which one it was as both have the same nature. Like you, i am not an artist but i can reveal the small faces that are present in your representation of the being you painted.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
.. i can reveal the small faces that are present in your representation...

What does this mean? Sorry, I don't understand what the image is above.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Unless I missed something while reading this entire thread (which took hours, btw), why hasn't anyone confirmed if there was a death on the date given? It seems like at least one person has enough info that they could track down whether or not someone died that would fit the circumstances - age, location, date, etc. There should be a record...

It won't prove he's telling the truth, but it may prove he's lying...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

It looks like a highly filtered version of the image of Vassago Ranbo presented waaaay back on the first page.

And, frankly, it creeps me out.

And, also, partially for that reason, I'm not gonna download it to look at it any closer.

A further explanation from debris765nju, and perhaps a reposting of the image, using [ ats] [ /ats] BB Code tags around the image url, so we don't have to download it to examine it, would be somewhat helpful.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

In your picture the guy was smiling, he doesnt look scary he looks fun.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey goosdawg, very good, it is that picture. A thing i found out long ago was that aliens are perfectionists. Anytime a person who has been in close contact (whether they are aware of it or not) draws a sketch of the event, it is automatically corrected by the aliens that remain with the contactee. Being invisible aliens, naturally the corrections they do are invisible as well. Invisibilityis acheived by bending light away from the person or object to be made invisible and only operates in a limited spectrum. If you alter the light values you in fact manipulate the spectrum and that which is hidden will be revealed. You can do this on any witness sketch. all you need is a highlighter, circular set at between .25-.50 diameter and barely light or barely gray depending on the sketch. This particular one was a painting and required a lot more work then normal. If you try this method you need to do the entire sketch because they are alien corrected and they are in color, that just seems to "magically" appear from a white sheet of paper.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I need a legend to read that "map". In the picture we have four prominent colors. Yellow, black, green and red. The yellow and black seem to be some kind of filter or negative of the original. What's the green and red again? Sorry if I'm being difficult. I've heard two things from it being supernatural correction to spirtual embedding. Both are a bit confusing still as to what and why they are.

To Artifexus, it appears the original poster claims it to be a demon, not a ghost of someone who perhaps died there since the image showed up in multiple locations. I suppose someone could go that route of investigating but as I understand it the difference between a ghost-image and a demon is the ability to interact and evil intent (among perhaps some other descriptors).

[edit on 23-1-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am still waiting for the OP to come out of his hibernation. Either he shud come back and make fun of us... hurling insults, or pop up another creepy twist in his tale. If either of the thing is not happening... i worried for this guy... I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to him, which has made him absent from being online or posting on this thread. His absence from this site is almost 3 weeks old!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Saint, I'm not referring to the 'demon,' I'm referring to the OP's grandmother. We 'know' the date she died, so it should be possible to match up a death record with his claim. It's his maternal grandmother, iirc, which might make it harder to track down due to name changes, but I think you also know his name and location, if I'm not mistaken, and I think he may have mentioned her age. There should be a death record of this person. If not, it casts more doubt on his assertions. It could be hard depending on where she lived, where the funeral was, and her last name (did she ever remarry, change names, etc), but it also might be relatively 'easy.'

I was just a little surprised no 'sleuths' tried to confirm this detail.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artifexus

Saint, I'm not referring to the 'demon,' I'm referring to the OP's grandmother. We 'know' the date she died, so it should be possible to match up a death record with his claim. It's his maternal grandmother, iirc, which might make it harder to track down due to name changes, but I think you also know his name and location, if I'm not mistaken, and I think he may have mentioned her age. There should be a death record of this person. If not, it casts more doubt on his assertions. It could be hard depending on where she lived, where the funeral was, and her last name (did she ever remarry, change names, etc), but it also might be relatively 'easy.'

I was just a little surprised no 'sleuths' tried to confirm this detail.

Another major hole in Ranbo's story.

There are no obituaries in the paper of record for Ranbo's area concerning the death of his grandmother. I'm not sure it even took place.

This was probably another piece of his imagination coming out on our system. Again, I know you guys are all die-hard believers in Ranbo, but to me, he just trolled us. That's my conclusion, and I stick with it (after actual research on my part).

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And some new information may have come to light.

I've been assuming for awhile that Ranbo may be troubled in general (not in any supernatural way).

I can't divulge the actual document in order to protect his identity, but I will ask him to address this on this forum. Apparently, Ranbo was expelled from his local high school late last year, for reasons undisclosed. Coincidentally, the local school board upheld that expulsion around the same time as Ranbo first came to ATS with his claims.

I think Ranbo's real motivation for coming on here is two-fold: Boredem and a real need for attention.

[edit on 1/23/2008 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I was under the impression he was home-schooled.

Is that not what he mentioned at some point?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by behindthescenes

I was under the impression he was home-schooled.

Is that not what he mentioned at some point?

That maybe the case at the time. Although, as it comes to light now, that had nothing to do with lifestyle choice. It seemed to be by necessity. And the fact that he failed to mention it, particularly that it may have been germaine, seems odd.

The facts are the facts. Unless there is someone in his small town with the exact same name -- under my confidence -- then he was expelled.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It seems to be a point in his credit. If he is saying he's home schooled, be it due to expulsion or not, that fact checks out. If he said that he never did anything wrong in school, then you have weighty evidence to show his statement is likely false. So far it looks like what has been established is he's not the most disciplined of students...bearing in mind that in 5th grade Albert Einstein was kicked out of school because of his math grades. Did that make him a liar?

Regarding obituaries, isn't that something that people call in to the newspaper and have to pay to have printed? I don't know, I've not had to put one in yet.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join