It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why is it, that when I go absent for a little while, everyone becomes naysayers? And then once again doubts my typing abilities? I've been nice. I've answered all the U2U's I've gotten. No new encounters either. My age doesn't matter. I have ONLY posted this thread, and ONLY responded too this one, BECAUSE, this is the only urgent thing. I've browsed the other threads, but I felt no need to post in them.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

Dang just missed you again!

The experiment I had in mind, way back when, was something simple, just to settle a lingering doubt I had in mind.

Nothing earth-shattering, or iron-clad proof-age, I'm afraid.

In answer to your question, there's a lot of impatient types who just can't wait for answers, I 'spose.

They want everything all tied up in a nice, neat little package at the end, just in time for the next program to start.

And when their immediate desires can't be met, they turn nasty and doubting, and feel a need to repeat what's already been mentioned many times over.

Glad to hear there's been no more contact, a good thing indeed.

The points you've highlighted and the ones I mentioned, only lend credence to your interpretation of this experience, IMHO.

Thanks for letting us know you're still with us on this.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I did a follow up on my Open Records request with the Sheriff's office, who informed me that my request was never recieved. I hate snail mail.

Anyway, down $5 (teaches me to send cash) I am resubmitting my request (monday Nov.5). I'll keep everyone posted.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Why is it, that when I go absent for a little while, everyone becomes naysayers?

Many people here have felt betrayed and their hearts have becomed hardened. When first arriving at ATS, they believed final proof was to be seen and witnessed here. Those of aliens, ghosts, demons and government conspiracies. When all they found was a bulletin board of people talking about these topics (some expert and some not without knowing which is which) frustration settled in and that hope of proof faded into the night. Now nothing beyond the human realm exists, it's a game of banter and insult, and a breeding ground for wolves searching from fresh meat to chew apart as they once were themselves.

Originally posted by Ranbo
And then once again doubts my typing abilities?

It's a compliment Ranbo. Your testimony has no other holes that they must seek out typo's to claim your account false.

I see your history as "on going" because I don't believe this is the last time you'll have this kind of confrontation. Not saying you'll meet the same entity again, just that you've been "shaken awake" to make an important upcoming decision. I hope and pray that you make the right one. Should you need any help with it, I'd be glad to walk with you on it. Feel free to U2U anytime.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Dang, if we can't trust the local sheriff, who can we trust??

(Oh, the stories I could tell about local law and dirty doin's.
)

Sorry to hear about your loss, though, seriously.

I suppose we can all reset our "wait'O'meters" for around the first week of December then.

reply to post by saint4God

Nice way of explaining it, saint4God, thanks for that.

Too bad they can't realize the journey is the destination.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone:

Not sure who is still tracking this thread, but I have results finally.

Now, before we jump to conclusions, there can be some legitimate explanation for this. But this certainly doesn't help Ranbo's case.

The Livingston Parish sheriff's department -- the ones who would have responded to Ranbo's call if his private information given to me is accurate -- has no records whatsoever for that person or an incident on the night described to me.

So, I've hit a wall in finding a police report. As far as I know, none exists.

I've emailed and u2u'd Ranbo for some more information on his account; hopefully that will clarify this situation. But as it stands, Ranbo's account cannot be independantly verified.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Maybe Vassago ate it!!

Just kidding!

Dang, that's too bad, first they say they have no record of your initial request, and then the second time around they say there's no record of any report originally filed.

I smell a cover-up!!

Just kidding!

More likely police incompetence, or shoddy record keeping.

Or.......dare I say it?

No, I'll leave it up to the followers of this thread to come to their own conclusions.

But the ball is now definitely back in your court, Ranbo, what say you?

It is nice to have at least a little closure on this story, no matter how tenuous.

Thanks for the legwork behind the scenes, um, behindthescenes, good job!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What say I? I have nothing more to say. I don't know where the police report went. I've given all the information I can, for now. I'm not going to try and force everyone to believe me, they can draw their own theories.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Behindthescenes conclusion:

I've given this a real go, and the bottom line from the sheriff's department is that there are no records existing for that address, the real name of the person (or anyone with that last name), or any incident that could relate to peeping toms/tresspassing/harrassment even along the street at where the house is located (and it's a long street).

I personally spoke with the sheriff's department, and they were very helpful in culling all their records for this.

In the end, nothing.

Which leads me to the conclusion that Ranbo made this story up. Despite the inconsistencies (and there are numerous) in his account, he can produce nothing to corroborate his report. The one item that could have added weight to his claims was a police report -- and none exists. The department said that a deputy should have given a business card with a case number on it to Ranbo. Ranbo apparently can no longer find it and doesn't remember the deputy's name.

But in the end, as he even says in his last post, this is about faith. If you believe him wholeheartedly, then nothing I can say will dissuade you from that. Otherwise, I think we can chalk this up to another successful ATS debunking (unfortunately).

[edit on 12/19/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Once again another story that may fit into the "Project Bluebeam"
scenario.....just google project bluebeam....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Behindthescenes,

You really lived up to your name this time. Great detective work 'behind the scenes' and i hope it comes to the mods attention for some applause.

Thanks for the U2U, i was interested in this thread and I'm glad it has a bit of closure.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I just spent an hour reading this whole thread. LOL

I really hope a MOD gave you some applause! You much deserve it for all the real life leg work you did!

APPLAUSE to you!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow, out of every story I have ver read here on ATS, Ranbo has been the most cooperative author. Except maybe for Sleeper or John Lear (even then) and Sleeper .. well.. you know.

Anyways, I've read every post on all 17 pages, i am tired, and fed up with reading. I have to say, Ranbo, if this is fake, you have absolutely no life. But if this is real, which i hope it is because most of the time they end up drowing in the bottomless sea of threads, than you earn my respect, first you have to prove it with real evidence, not jsut answers, I know were pushing you, but I think you know (since you stated that you have browsed this site for a while now).. Now that i think of it, it's funny how everytime a story gets posted here, the author always browss the site before something extreme happens to him.. I think we have a curse!

But in all seriousness, Ranbo, out of dignity, respect, and manners, if this is fake, and you have no life, don,t drag down poeple who do with you. That's one of humanity's main problems. And somehow I doN,t believe you, I don't know why, maybe caused I've been screwed so many times on this site I've given up hope..

But please, if this is fake, stop the train now, its been going on long enough, you,ve had your thrill.

If this is real, film the guy or something PLEASE for the world of ATS' sake!

Awaiting evidence, hopefully soon...

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Somehow I hadn't noticed this thread before, and it's been relatively active for months.

There are a lot of inconsistencies in the story that I wish had some real answers but at this point it's looking successfully debunked. Despite the inherent creepiness of anyone that may or may not be a demon, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be that terrified of someone bearing a strong resemblance to George McFly. As far as an a awful sweet smell coming from a person, some severe cases of diabetes cause the person to emit an almost saccharine odor. Also the swirl on the head in the provided drawing looks an awful lot like the seal on Naruto's belly in the popular anime series. Wouldn't put it past a 15 year old to incorporate something of that nature in his story.

Either way a relatively interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wow, took me 2 hours to read all of this.
shame it turned out to be a hoax...
good read nevertheless ^^

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If this were Scotland Yard, I seriously doubt it would be considered "case closed". All we've proven is that there is no police report found. It doesn't mean there was no police report. In fact, I have filed a police report or two in the past and can say it is difficult to retreive without the officer's name and case number on the card even though I was the one who filed it (let alone someone else asking for it).

A police report does not even validate what happened. All it does is record what someone else reported. Later it can be a reference point for associated cases, but if this was an isolated incident, no one would have any use for it.

Back to square one. Hopefully Ranbo knows by now no amount of tangible evidence will change a knee-jerk reaction naysayer. Footprints could be anyone, a photo would be called his uncle or a photoshop job, etc. I'd be surprised if ATS'ers who've been around the block a few times don't know this already.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Heavnr462

NO!!! If you get rid of ANY medium you used to bring it to your house, there will be no way for it to get out. if you get rid of the ouija board, you get rid of any chance to get rid of it. keep it, until it seems it has gone away.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
^ Oh well if it isn't Artemis Fowl again.^

This all sounds so to me like delusions of a pubecent boy.

Mod Edit - Stay on Topic, we're not discussing the member.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoggins

hmmmm.......well it can't be a hoax. if it was a hoax, all the evidence would be here already. everything would be explainable and case closed. i think this is real considering he was not prepared and obviously not making anything else up. but.....Artemis Fowl?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Or he wasn't prepared because he didn't think we'd ask him for the information. Being unprepared is not a sign of truthfulness.

And yes you posted on this forum saying your name was Artemis Fowl.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join