It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President George Bush: Whats The Deal With The Devil Horns?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

We have seen the President making the "longhorns" with his hands. Now during this most recent Presidential address I noticed the window behind him was perfectly symmetrical and the corners of the rectangle window gave him horns, undeniably.

What do you think is the DEAL with the devil horn coincidences?

[edit on (9/13/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
As you yourself say, coincidence: 'A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.'

People keep pulling up screenshots or photographs of GWB making all these odd guestures and expressions, when the fact is a photograph or screenshot captures only a tiny fraction of a second, 1000th of one in good light with half decent equipment.

IMO people are reading into this way to far. I'm sure if I was followed around all day with cameras there would be many many shots of me doing weird things.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Right away I want to voice my opinion to the replies I know are comming:
Its just a window! Its a coincidence!

My question to those who think that should ask themselves...
Doesnt the President have image people CAREFULLY crafting his image: right down to the required flag pin, suit, hair and probably some makeup?
With all his advisors and being the most watched person on the planet at that moment, dont you think someone would mention that he looks like he has horns with that window?
I think people notice overtly and subliminally.

So then ask the question...
Was it staged that way? Carefully crafted into the message? Meant to be hidden in plain sight?

What is going on?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Nothing strange about that at all, just a screen shot. Im sure if you took one of yourself you might get the same effect. Nothing more than a coincidence

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Its NOT just a screen shot. His head was framed into the window perfectly for the ENTIRE speech (30mins est?). Which was shown all over the USA to millions of people.

This is not the same as snapping a quick shot of him in mid move.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It must be direct to us specifically because nowhere else would a square window be interpreted as horns.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm just wondering why no one has notice what's in the window behind him.

Now that is what is scary.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I'm just wondering why no one has notice what's in the window behind him.

Now that is what is scary.

What are you seeing? I saw some leave and branches out the windows behind him moving in the breeze a bit during the speech.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I disagree that its symmetrical. If you look closely his head is tilted slightly to his left. Why would they deliberately put horns behind him?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's ridiculous what people will do to add into a conspiracy these days. This involves videos of reptilians, "devil horns", and in this case... symmetrical background.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

Totally agree with you there. This just seems (and please i dont mean any offence to the poster) a tad over the top

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow you are really starting to reach on this one. Horns? I think there is something to be said about believing what you see, but come on Allseeing1 it's just a window and Shar is pulling your leg.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Sytima

Totally agree with you there. This just seems (and please i dont mean any offence to the poster) a tad over the top

Hey, Oz, what is with the dog in the background? Black? Black must mean you're a satanist, now a dog? Cerberus, for sure. Why only one head? Because the other one fell off and mutated into Bush.

Your wall seems rather GRIM as well. Wish I could make something up on that one. Oh, I know.

It's symmetrical.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sigh....You should know that any cameraman with any experience "frames" his shot! It has nothing to do with any devil horns

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OK, the shoulder with his flag.

Look out the window. Two large eyes. Nose. head.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

Oh gee, you finally found me out

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

I see absolutely nothing.

reply to post by Sytima

Oh gee, you finally found me out

Yeah, you thought you were safe.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am more worried about what is going on between his shirt collar and his chin. His neck looks funny, and he has a lazy eye but I see the two dots in the top of the square to look nothing like horns!

Good pic of dear ole george, thought. Nothing much changes......Such a poser.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Oh yes i see branches.......how many times does this one come up. If theres an unclear picture it cant be the obvious shadows, it must be a demon or something else not from this world

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Shar

Oh yes i see branches.......how many times does this one come up. If theres an unclear picture it cant be the obvious shadows, it must be a demon or something else not from this world

Are you a mad man? Those aren't branches, it's killer fungus taking over the white house.

He tried to warn us, but he just didn't make it in time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join