It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President George Bush: Whats The Deal With The Devil Horns?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
1. Maybe the white house windows are really dirty, or the cleaning people are leaving streaks while washing.

2. Maybe part of Bushes auric field is showing up, or maybe some entities have attached themselves to Bush and are only visible when one films Bush next to a reflective surface.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Maybe there's a window behind him.

I... I can't really think of a way to expound on that. I really think it's just a window.

I've got a hunch the window was behind a lot of our Presidents who have given speaches... in front of.. the window.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
the drawn pentagram picture would be more symmetrical if you used the tops of his ears instead of the bottom.

I do see alien like ghostly images on both sides of him.

the devil horn thing is stretching it, but, I can see what is meant.

The other picture with the goofy face, now that does look more like horns.

That hillary picture is beyond creepy ... please, don't ever show that again, I am going to have nightmares!
I think that is scarier than if a real alien with a middle finger up and a laser gun was standing behind him glowing neon brightness ... probably panicking homeland security in chicago.

The poor guy can't catch a break ... I am more worried about the guy we don't get these films as often to find things to talk about ... Cheney ... you might see some real horns popping out of that head.

Didn't take much of a search, it is a stretch, but Cheney with some horns while visiting P.M. of Japan ...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think that this might be a little bit over the top. We are too anxious to see a conspiracy everywhere.

The 'longhorn devil horns', as an example, are a historical and tried and true symbol associated with the University of Texas Longhorns. Nothing more, nothing less. You see it all around Austin, Texas.

So many people thought that the President's speech had to be associated somehow with a nuke being exploded in the US today. And this was tied to the 'missing nuke' story a week or so ago.

So....where is that nuke today?? Maybe it missed...

Although the 'missing nuke' story has some true discrepancies in it and this looks like a legit topic to explore...that doesn't mean it automatically means D.C. or N.Y, etc. is going to be turned into a parking lot.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Txhunter67]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
the corners of the rectangle window gave him horns, undeniably.

I don't see them. I see big ears and a man who has aged dramatically (like they all do). But I see no 'devil horns'. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Thankyou, At least you see what I saw. Whatever it may be.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

We have seen the President making the "longhorns" with his hands. Now during this most recent Presidential address I noticed the window behind him was perfectly symmetrical and the corners of the rectangle window gave him horns, undeniably.

OR,

If one looked they would see family pictures to his right & left,
one could imagine the window mullions were 'bars' of a confinement cell...

notice that his head will not fit between the 'gridwork', so he s actually sending a subliminal message that he is physically, morally, psychologically, confined in his Texas prison cell (or Gulag) of his own willfull creation.
The Texas Longhorns hand signal is just a feeble attempt as grasping at personal freedom...both from family, heritage, and his controlling puppet-masters.

that's another side of the coin,

thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am more worried about what is going on between his shirt collar and his chin. His neck looks funny,

his dark neck could resemble the column of nuclear explosion.
and his bulbus head and light grey hair would be symbolic of the mushroom cloud...

someone go ahead and superimpose a nuke detonation mushroom cloud
from his neck up... you'll rapidly see it

~~~~~~

if one takes notice of such things,
you'll notice the above post by myself was time stamped at 11:11
now was that a covert acknowledgement that the jist of the post was
dead on....especially the part about GWB being trapped
by his puppet-masters???

[edit on 14-9-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Throw rocks if someone said this, a really, really good cameraman will look for symetrical placement of the main object, I think this is the case, nothing more, nothing less....dead center placement of Bush in the shot thats all.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
well its just a window..
or its the two pillars on either side, the space in between is a point of focus. An ethereal Bush sticking his face out between the glass pillars.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by St Udio
if one takes notice of such things,
you'll notice the above post by myself was time stamped at 11:11
now was that a covert acknowledgement that the jist of the post was
dead on....especially the part about GWB being trapped
by his puppet-masters???

Watch it now!!

In part, for linking their interpretation of the subliminal messages in Bush-it's body language, to secret knowledge of the status of OBL, 11:11 found themselves banned from our good forum.

To what truth that speaks, I know not...

At any rate, in my time zone your missive is time stamped 15:11, so make of that as you will...

As for the "devil's horns," interesting observation, but on that I have no opinion except that I was under the impression he was a "Reptilian."

Do they possess horns?

Regarding the "alien" in the window pane to our right of Bush-it's head, I took notice of the phenomenon early in the broadcast.

And despite my personal sense of revulsion, I steeled myself to observe the entire event as it was broadcast live.

After a detailed observation of the concurrent and matching displacement of the noted apparition to the limited movement of the "decider's" head, I can hereby state, with all due confidence, that it is indeed, simply a reflection in the window pane of the back of his head.

Which is probably the closest thing to the truth we'll receive from this entire "talking head" event.

And even that was but a transparent reflection of the real thing...

As for the other apparition observed in the pane to our left, what the heck IS that thing?!
:

[edit on 15-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

I see a bunch of gremlin faces in the bushs behind Bush... I mean... it may be just like looking at cloud formations and seeing different shapes and animals, but my mind see's little gremlin faces there... that tells me... there must be something wrong wit this guy, and we all know that already.
Horns whatever.... I am really freaked out on what that represents to my psyche and what my psyche is telling me... Gremlins in the Bush's!
A Shaman would take it quite seriously I think, bad omen there!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
For crying out loud - I thought this board was about deny ignorance - jeez
Sometimes the ignorance and sheer rubbish put out on here beggers belief.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just for fun I thought I would lighten up the area that looked like a face or two, hehehehehehe. Like I said it is like finding faces in the clouds, but this one is spookyish, lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
usually horns are curved.. they are triangles ontop his head.

sheesh, cant a guy try look like his childhood cartoon hero's anymore?

hes obviously a josie and the pussycats fan.

or maybe he's in love with foxxy love, from drawn together (obviously foxxy is a rip off from the original pussycats)

devil horns? naar, hes just a hardcore pussycats fan!

[edit on 16/9/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
'Nuff Already! This thread should be moved to the Jokes forum! Here is the true origins of Bush's devil hand sign! Muhahahahahaha!

www.texassports.com...

Jenna does the sign all the time, she's an alumni of UT. I did it all day long today, so did my husband, as a matter of fact the whole city of Austin probably showed their support for our team today! We Won! HOOK 'EM HORNS!

He is such a big supporter of The Team of The University his hand just naturally goes to the Hook 'Em position. GO HORNS!

STM

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
oops i was looking at it upside down nevermind!

that being said i do see wierdness in the picture behind him ,to me it looks like a person on either side kneeling down, but i am guessing it is a reflection of people in the room with bush

[edit on 16-9-2007 by gluetrap]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I'm just wondering why no one has notice what's in the window behind him.

Now that is what is scary.

This is funny ....outside the 'right' window big as day you can see what looks like a 'grey' or something same in left window but its harder to see..

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OMW! Am I the only one who sees a statue from Easter Island in the window to his left? And if you concentrate really hard you can make out the alien from the movie Predator on his right.

I think it's sad how desperate people can be to see what isn't there. I think Bushy can sink really low to achieve his objectives, but I wouldn't say he's evil.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
whats even more weird than bush's horns is bill clinton's tree-like growth out of his back in this pic.... scary

BEWARE: tree people and horned beasts coming to a dollar store near you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join