It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Presidential Address

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
In the ancient kingdom of Calicut, a buffoonish "king" was chosen to reign for a 12 year period. During this period, the king pretended to be of higher rank and status than the people who really ran the country behind the scenes while he strutted and bloviated. The king's official title was Samory, and at the end of his reign he was required to cut his own throat in public.

This tradition was related by Frazer in the Golden Bough, in this chapter in particular www.bartleby.com... wherein he also discussed other "kings" who were crowned for a short time and then done away with.

Bush, who brags about getting mostly "gentleman's C's" while at Yale, has probably never read even the abridged version of The Golden Bough. When he applied for his job as Samory-elect, he was confused. "A king is a king" he thought "and a king is the best thing to be". We are seeing the sick, sad, hilarious look and sound of a man who is finally realizing what his "legacy" is going to be.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
RE: G.W BUSH

The man has an reported I.Q of .............91 (truth or not i dunno)

in the U.K if you have an I.Q lower than 85 your offivialy labeled a MONG

Do you really think a guy with an IQ of 95 has masterminded all this evil? i think not that is why he is stressed, he is in way over his head now and he has come to realise that he is gonna take most of the anger of the people... the puppeteers will walk away relatively unscathed.

[edit on 14/9/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You know what this means, dont you? We have a big problem tomorrow.
The 14th.

People just won't quit making predictions, will they?
I've seen more bogus predictions come out of this site than the quatrains of Nostradamus.

Coincidentally, it's the 14th and almost the end of the day... nothing happened. What, are you actually shocked?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Why do people no longer do research?
www.snopes2.com...

It took all of 5 seconds and google. The problem with conspiracies these days as that someone gets and idea and publishes it as a conspiracy theory rather than an idle day dream. It obscures the TRUE conspiracies.

I have my own, the internet was designed by "them" as an opiate for the masses. Everyone gets to say whatever they want and feel like they make a difference when in reality it is taking them away from true research and action.

And yes, I am well aware of the irony.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I know why bush is showing distress. A guy named andy... me, uploaded backward sound file from his speech and uploaded the thing to david icke forums in the forum talent section.

Also some reverse on osama... one says, "'i'm gonna be the sand 'n-word' from halloween"

LINK: www.davidicke.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thank God somebody knows what klonopin is and what benzos are.

lolz..

i was going to say. i cant find the presidents speech on youtube, darn.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here, if you want to read the text:

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm amazed at how far ATS has fallen.

I have just wasted 10mins of my life reading through this thread. Why all this jumping at shadows? It's almost like people want something bad to happen? I don't understand it!

Bad enough we are reading too much into a political BS speech. Then this thread gains traction and flags and I wonder why, so I take a look. No surprise I see the usual suspects stirring up hysteria. How can anyone take this seriously? One person says 'He sounds weird' and then 'BAAAAAAA' the chorus begins.......

We have lost our way on this online community. ATS has become the guy shrieking on the street with the sandwich board reading 'The End is Nigh!'

Deny ignorance? More like Deny Common Sense recently....

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I'm amazed at how far ATS has fallen.

I have just wasted 10mins of my life reading through this thread. Why all this jumping at shadows? It's almost like people want something bad to happen? I don't understand it!

Bad enough we are reading too much into a political BS speech. Then this thread gains traction and flags and I wonder why, so I take a look. No surprise I see the usual suspects stirring up hysteria. How can anyone take this seriously? One person says 'He sounds weird' and then 'BAAAAAAA' the chorus begins.......

We have lost our way on this online community. ATS has become the guy shrieking on the street with the sandwich board reading 'The End is Nigh!'

Deny ignorance? More like Deny Common Sense recently....

I don't think Bush looking wierd is so much a conspiracy as it really it just an observation.
I was'nt looking so much at his physical state but wondering what is going on INSIDE that would cause his distress. And he does look stressed, and of course as PREZ it is a high stress job.
He is facing alot of opposition and scrutiny now, which in fact if he is guilty of any wrong doing in 911- well that alone would be a ton weight on his shoulders.
And that fact is he did buy 90,000 acres of land in Paraguay next to one of the largest freshwater resevoirs, near a military base, and one has to wonder why?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

You can find the speech here:

www.youtube.com...

I hope that link works; this is my first time posting with a link. I subscribe to CSPAN junkie because he or she posts news videos a variety of sources- the BBC, CBC, plus the American media.

Also, does anyone know the date of the Larry King with Guliani interview which was referenced earlier in this thread?

To me King George looked very tired. I did not notice anything sinister, except that he mentioned Iran 5 times in 15 minutes.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

in my defense i do say reported IQ (truth or not i dont know) as this is believed to be a hoax perpertrated by bush haters.... however even the biggest lies start with a smattering of truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
Also, does anyone know the date of the Larry King with Guliani interview which was referenced earlier in this thread?

It was last night, after the speech...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What was with the Il Cornuto salute (or the Hook em horns) he was flashing at his side at the 911 ceremony? Right next to Laura and the Cheneys on the south lawn of the White House they appeared to have their heads bowed in a moment of silence and he was flashing that sign. I find it very hard to believe that he was thinking about the U of Texas football team at that very moment.
Just as I have a very hard time showing him any sympathy right now puppet or no. He has lied to the world at just about every turn. He has harmed this country deeply by carrying out the agenda that he has. This speech gave everyone an ill feeling because as a country we are all sitting here wondering WHEN not IF an attack is going to happen to one of our nations cities. We feel that response in our gut because we know more of our soldiers are going to be put into harms way WHEN not IF we start a war with Iran.
I dont know about the rest of you but my sympathy goes to the families who have lost loved ones as a result of this man's or his puppeteers agenda.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bush may still suffer from symptoms of grave's disease. I have hyperthyroidism and experience some of the same myself. One of the most common symptoms is the bulging and inflammation of the eye. A teacher once commented that I had an "onyx stare." The hypnotic appearance may be another effect.

You see... I do a little bit of a thing called research.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The horned signal?..no no no that was the Crips signal..he is an honorary member, was he wearing a G hat or S hat.?.very important. (gangsta' or Soldia').I heard he made it to G real fast..and when he is around the regulars can't use the B in his name..aka " lil monster" and he can't ever ever be seen using the word B..ush is ok..when the Bloods see him they raz him and call "little B". I hope that clears all the confusion and we are all on the same page.

Word
SyS

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I caught the last 10 minutes of the prez giving his talk to the country. It seemed to be, as much as I could tell, just the normal rhetoric that he has been giving over the last 4 years so he should be well versed in it by now, hence as few mistakes I think I have ever seen him give.

Now on to my point.

Right after his speech the Democrat gave his rebuttal and just basically told the country, who JUST watched the president, that the president really didn't know what the H he was talking about and that a different priority should be made. I have NEVER seen a rebuttal following a speech given by the president. Is this normal?

It does make me see however how they are separating everybody in this country. Does anybody else see how they are CREATING dissension amongst the peoples by giving 2 vastly different opinions?? Seems to me once a group of people is divided in such a way, they become weaker, not stronger. A very wise man once said :

“Every kingdom divided against itself comes to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand." ~ Jesus

[edit on 14-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

is it 91 or 95? Perhaps we should be discussing ADD?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

in the U.K if you have an I.Q lower than 85 your offivialy labeled a MONG

Do you really think a guy with an IQ of 95 has masterminded all this evil? i think not that is why he is stressed, he is in way over his head now and he has come to realise that he is gonna take most of the anger of the people... the puppeteers will walk away relatively unscathed.

As a supporter of Pres. Bush I wish to provide the following fact...

George W. Bush had a higher GPA at Yale than his most recent opponent for the office of President...the well known intellectual, and Vietnam War Veteran: John Kerry. I wonder how different the world would be today if Diebold had not screwed that S.O.B.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It is customary to give a member of the opposite party a small amount of time to rebut or insert his party's official view after the president has given a speech.
What criteria they use to choose who it is going to be Im not sure.
As far as keeping us divided I dont think I would disagree at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
The horned signal?..no no no that was the Crips signal..he is an honorary member, was he wearing a G hat or S hat.?.very important. (gangsta' or Soldia').I heard he made it to G real fast..and when he is around the regulars can't use the B in his name..aka " lil monster" and he can't ever ever be seen using the word B..ush is ok..when the Bloods see him they raz him and call "little B". I hope that clears all the confusion and we are all on the same page.

Word
SyS

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

Very thoughtful and interesting response but I think you have it wrong...... he's just playing with a booger, see he couldnt eat it...too many cameras!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join