It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Presidential Address

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And, finally, why the hell can't you seem to find ANY images - barely any references, either - to the AMOCO alien? It was an advert in Aviation Week & Space Technology. I'd've thought somebody would have scanned it by now? There isn't a snifter of it anywhere on the web AT ALL.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freeradical

thats dick cheney isn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"Good evening, in the life of all free nations, there come moments that decide the direction of a country, and reveal the character of its people. We are now at such a moment."

He might be trying to signal to the real americans ... it is time for us to take back our country for abusive power.

He was bamboozled into believing a bunch of hooey ... he trusted them, I mean, why would they lie to a president and a former president's son?

He may be controlled and watched harder than any of us. They choose what he says, and under threat of assassination. What could you do if that IS his position?

He might be scared shipless, so to speak
... when I was heavily stressed, my eye twitched. I fully can see that as part of an internal issue. His spirits are down because he realizes he was just a pawn in their scheme, and the only one most people blame.

I used to think Bush was a bad guy, now, I think he was framed ... a fall guy. Cheney and his buddies are the real evil. The whole lining up the window to make it subconciously look like horns .. is something they want. He doesn't set up the cameras or write the speech, which to me magnifies the idea he was set up as the fall guy, and they want us to believe it is all his fault, even if they say otherwise. They could make anyone look how they want you to see them, if they really have as much power and control as theorized on this site.

The texas longhorn thing to me is not much, when done by a texan, or a surfer ... sometimes things like that are hard to stop, when etched into your habits for so long.

I am fully starting to feel Bush is just a nice guy that got mixed up with the wrong crowd. I do feel sorry for him. I would like to have a private dinner and a secret conversation just to know what his thoughts are away from the cameras and his 'buddies'. A good ol' boy led down the wrong path with enthusiastic people who made him think everything would be just dandy ... showing him military capabilities, telling him they know what they have (because they gave them to them), etc.

I think more and more, that maybe, he froze at the school because maybe they told him it would be an interesting week, and he was in shock because that wasn't the interesting he was pondering.

OR ... he could be an evil megalomaniac maniacal war mongering psycho genius ... but who is to say unless you have known him personally?

The Rudy ... well, there are a few things that make your eyes wide open ... he could have taken a lot of awake pills or ephedrine/creatine/steroids. He could be on that white powdery stuff ... no not sugar, it doesn't have to be sniffed, but, did he act like he had a cold? any sniffing? I would think someone of his stature would take it in a different form though. But, like I said, could just be DayQuil or something

The Anti-Christ ... no, wouldn't be twitchy. this entity is suppose to do good deeds and unite people through false good works. Bush is in no way a anti-christ figure. The anti-christ only turns evil once everyone is united and has full control.

I have read the Matreyu thing is the anti-christ ... that in every form of spelling that name in hebrew, the sum of the value of the letters equals three 6's, and the words that the name stand for are interesting as well.

The recent ghost images behind the president when speaking is creepy. Some would say aliens are really demons ... and what could play something that could come and unite poeple then control them more than an alien that changes the way everyone thinks, promises technology and helping people of the world ... then turns when everyone is accepting of its greatness. People already are willing to accept chips in their hand, now imagine if a chip is claimed to help in ways other than just buying stuff ... but claim to warn of cancer or other things by sampling things in blood. That would make it very easy to talk the more hesitant people into it ... of course, anti-christ and aliens are mere speculation, no matter what anyone says about them.

That member being banned, as well as some other odd things I have found out have made me begin to worry about the state of the board. It is nothing to bring up publically yet, I wiould still have to form a private inquiry on those issues and do it the respectful way. Some things just haven't made sense.

I try to trust that the creators of the site have good intentions and keep the ideals of open discussion about all topics. It seems some topics are off-limits. and my trust and faith in fellow man, especially those in authority or have money to make, has dwindled a bit in the years. No offense to anyone, but if you have been paying attention to the world, you would understand, if not, feel the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would like to have such a magnamious attitude about bush minor but his arrogance speaks volumes about his actual personality.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I would like to have such a magnamious attitude about bush minor but his arrogance speaks volumes about his actual personality.

I trusted both my parents, God rest their souls, my dad served in WW2.
And they NEVER LIKED BUSH BECAUSE OF HIS ARROGANCE.
I agree with you, was he not arrogant I could believe that yes, perhaps he just got caught up with all this. But the arrogance speaks volumes to me, and makes me wonder what IS REALLY GOING ON HIS MIND RIGHT NOW.
It would be interesting to do a study on the psychology of an arrogant personality when in power and see what one came up with.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal

EDIT
just noticed I have 666 points at the time of this posting lol

[edit on 13-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

Thats very odd vandal. I had 666 posts yesterday as well. And when I tried to find a post that I wanted to comment on, there were none. I ended up finding a music thread but i was getting scared there for a while.

I'll blame Bush.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I tried to watch, I really did but could only handle about 30 seconds.

Ditto. Seriously, since the debates I have had a tough time watching him. It's painfully obvious that something isn't quite right. I usually read the text of the speeches now.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
The Rudy ... well, there are a few things that make your eyes wide open ... he could have taken a lot of awake pills or ephedrine/creatine/steroids. He could be on that white powdery stuff ... no not sugar, it doesn't have to be sniffed, but, did he act like he had a cold? any sniffing? I would think someone of his stature would take it in a different form though. But, like I said, could just be DayQuil or something

No, you must not have seen it, it was downright freaky. They would be normal for a second, and then just POP open SUPER wide for second, then go back to normal...then POP open again, then it looked like he was trying to squint them shut, then he would relax and they would POP open again, they were completely out of his control. It was truly hard to watch, we would scream everytime it happened at then bust up laughing. They really need to get a handle on that if he's gonna run for president, he'll lose based on that alone.

EDIT: Creatine makes your eyes open wide?? You might wanna get that checked out, creatine really should have NO effect on your CNS.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

he was sending out secret ciphers to sleep cells...

Activation codes

The war is comming home

[edit on 14-9-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The whole eye thing looked to me like Bush is now on some HEAVY DUTY anti-psychotic drugs. I had an ex-girlfriend who looked the same way sometimes. She was on Clonepin (sp?).

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yah, he was weird indeed ! Like brainwashed...

What scares me the most is that he did mention the word "Iran" 4 times.....

Yes bring home troops from the surge and send them back somewhere else like "Iran" maybe ???

Is it a coincidence that the Us have troops on both sides of "Iran" or are they really going to destroy "Iran`s" nuclear installations ???

Or as Aaron Russo said, he is just a puppet like all the others and do exactly what he his said to do by the elites of this world....

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
The whole eye thing looked to me like Bush is now on some HEAVY DUTY anti-psychotic drugs. I had an ex-girlfriend who looked the same way sometimes. She was on Clonepin (sp?).

Klonopin is like xanax or valium, it's a benzodiazepine. I'm sure Bush is on at least one of those, they're anti-anxiety more than anti-psychotic. I need them before I get on a plane or my palms sweat like crazy, I hate flying, lol. I can imagine one would need some before addressing the ENTIRE country live, that would give anybody anxiety.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Woulfe

The Rothchilds

Are basicly mega-rich multi-billionares.
Who are emotionaly empty even with all the money they have.
Proof that money doesn't buy you happyness, eh ?
Because they are emotionaly empty they want more money, more power.
More, more, more, take, take, take, that's all they care about.
The verry idea of giving is alien to them.
They are some of the folks in charge of things.

- W -
* At least that's what folks have said about them anyway *

There are some very nice members of the Rothschild family. Many of them are good natured, quick witted and generous to a fault. Some of them are probably jerks. So it goes.

The Rothschild influence in North America has been severely overstated by 1960s and 70s conspiracy thinkers whose views, unfortunately, were often colored by anti-Semitism. This is not to say that anybody who disagrees with some of the business practices of the House of Rothschild is an anti-Semite, but it is rather suspicious to read books in which there is a Rothschild under every bridge demanding tribute.

To find "sinister influences" behind George W. Bush, one need not look so far. Just look at the Herbert Walker family, the Prescott family, the Harriman family, the Brown family and of course the Bush family itself. The Bushes have closely tied themselves to the Prescotts, the Harrimans, the Herbert Walkers and the Browns both through business dealings and, in most cases, intermarriage. These sinister bloodlines all have far more influence in America than does the House of Rothschild, and they all own George W. Bush, in part or in total. Brown Brothers Harriman was the firm with whom Prescott Bush was associated when the Trading with the Enemy Act had to be invoked to prevent further dealings with Hitler's IG Farben. And as for Herbert Walker, I mean, George Herber Walker co-founded the Mets, and that wasn't even his worst crime.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by peabody

Thanks for the info.

Are there any pictures of them around? They sound almost like aliens.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My eye twitches, it happens when you are under extreme stress. I knew a old guy once who went through the Battle of the Bismarck.. It was so stressful his hair turned white (even as a young man) and never went back..

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I agree!!!!!! It was the blood sucking Cheney haliburton monster.!!!!!!!

I knew he was a vampire!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjsconcrete
The whole eye thing looked to me like Bush is now on some HEAVY DUTY anti-psychotic drugs.

Thats what happens when you kill a few thousand innocent people.
Nothing to worry about. Kill a million more, drop some nukes here and there and the symptoms go away.

I heard that god is upgrading The hell. Getting ready for him I guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i agree about the nauseous feeling from watching him....its like you can actually hear his mind, thinking the opposite of what he is saying...you can see in his eyes that even he does not believe what he is saying.so im going to say the uneasiness comes from watching some one lie to your face and you both know whats going on.
i hope this signifies our growing awareness to reality of the situations at hand.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsInYourMind

On a more serious note, I did felt nauseous while listening to the speech, it was a very weird feeling. . .

Could it be some type of mind controlling program? been used, after all many millions of Americans and other nations would see the speech also.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
I was watching with my family ( we are all sick to our stomachs right now) and I commented that he looked a lot thinner than usual. It was kind of odd, but it seemed like the same B.S. to me.

LOL I was thinking that he gained weight. Bush has always been svelt. Too bad he didn't do any pr pictures like Putin. LOL can you imagine?

I think he just looks like he has been ridden hard and put away wet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join