It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Presidential Address

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm watching Bush give his speech right now and he is acting really weird. In the beginning he starts late and looks hypnotized. Also his right eye keeps twitching which is something I have never noticed before. He doesn't seem like his normal self? He seems really distressed.Anyone watching?

EDIT
just noticed I have 666 points at the time of this posting lol

[edit on 13-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
I'm watching Bush give his speech right now and he is acting really weird. In the beginning he starts late and looks hypnotized. Also his right eye keeps twitching is something I have never noticed before. He doesn't seem like his normal self? Anyone watching?

This guy is acting wierd because he is trying REALLY hard to not # up his words. I think he has a minor speech impediment and a two digit IQ.

I think the address today 9/13 adds to the worries and conspiracies about tomorrow 9/14. We shall see. Time reveals all.

Anyone notice how the square window behind him symetrically gives him a set of devil horns?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Anyone notice how the square window behind him symetrically gives him a set of devil horns?
OMG i just said on another thread if you look at the window to the left, it looks like an alien standing behind him on the left side of the window.

He's full of it. Psycho. WTH is new, anyway? Its the same old crap.

You know what this means, dont you? We have a big problem tomorrow.
The 14th.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am not sure if what was going on...

It was almost like he was sending out secret ciphers to sleep cells...

Say that three times fast
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
LOL Alien in the window again....OK he seems a little stiff, but we all know he is no great speech maker. His content is full and his commitment to both sides of this war seems sound....what gets me is the jerks after the president speech which they never listen to, make comments that have no bearing on the speech except for thwere own political gain....just pitiful.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The only thing I can say is that I feel very nauseous while listening to him, and that is weird.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No I'm not watching him right now.Since I'm not American I get to see George Bush's speeches much later than anyone else so I can't comment on this. Look forward to seeing it though

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I was watching with my family ( we are all sick to our stomachs right now) and I commented that he looked a lot thinner than usual. It was kind of odd, but it seemed like the same B.S. to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Image of the president during the address with the window behind him causing devil horns on his head.

9/13 Presidential Address Image (Devil Horned Window)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The only thing I can say is that I feel very nauseous while listening to him, and that is weird.
That's a symptom people get when they listen to the Matreya. Put your fingers in your ears and drink some cold water and say three hail Mary's.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I also thought he looked out of sorts. Obviously he was reading the script for the speech. Personally he looks like every other president at the end of their term, like they've gone to hell and came back again.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
DG, I had to brake my diet and indulge on ben and Jerry's Americons
no maricons.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Marg, that's ok, i enjoy a Maricon myself once in awhile

Oh, you crack me up.

Hope it was good and had some crunch in it ! I had to drink a coke and my stomach is settling now.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know, I always thought he was a puppet for the higher up's. It's obvious he's reading from que cards but, who wrote the speach? Who do they answer to? Thats what I was thinking at the time. I would say it's very symbolic in what he represents with the with devil horns. Im glad you caught it, and it also makes alot of sense these days, and I don't want to fight a revolution by myself! Sorry, but, Im just not a big fan of marshall law!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ahh ben and jerry's I knew there was a reason I like marg.... the woman knows her ice cream.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well grover, I needed that ice cream even if it was Americon dream to help me deal with the nauseating feeling of our for the people elected president speech.

My belly feels a lot better now. Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly62659
Personally he looks like every other president at the end of their term, like they've gone to hell and came back again.

This speaks.

The things these men (former presidents) have known about and been responsible for, are surely unfathomable to most of us.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I tried to watch, I really did but could only handle about 30 seconds. I had just eaten.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My diagnosis: heavy drug and alcohol abuse plus a wastebasket of psychiatric problems.

It'll get you every time.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well his new biography says he 'cries alot on this job'. And he craves chocolate at nite for the sugar due to his 'former'? alcoholism. I have read reports of Laura going to an exclusive close hotel when he goes on a bender. He might as well be Max Headroom, the only thing not showing are the strings of the puppeteer. But he does look clearly distressed. What more is the Japanese prime minister hospitalized for severe distress a day after he announced his resignation. There are some crazy things afoot here people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join