It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Weird Presidential Address

page: 8
13
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm like most other folk, He and his other cronies have sold us down the road. I don't even listen to him or any other politicians any more. They do not have our best interest in mind. They have sold America to the wolves. No one is fooled any more. It is the North American Union or the NWO.




posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
he is reading the words but not understanding the sentences. He fears a military coup.


earthman,

Bush is a dry drunk and coke head. Synapses don't work like they used to.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by plugandplay
I'm like most other folk, He and his other cronies have sold us down the road. I don't even listen to him or any other politicians any more. They do not have our best interest in mind. They have sold America to the wolves. No one is fooled any more. It is the North American Union or the NWO.


Same here. I change the channel as soon as I see his mug on tv. I don't like to be lied to over and over.

"Fool me once, we won't get fooled again." King George

Something like that.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theartistchick
I don't think Bush looking wierd is so much a conspiracy as it really it just an observation.


I appreciate that, but observations are not what I take issue with. It's the reactions to these observations that tend towards the apocalyptic that annoy me. Add to that a core group of members new on the scene who seem to take great delight in a Weekly World News type of sensationalism.



I was'nt looking so much at his physical state but wondering what is going on INSIDE that would cause his distress. And he does look stressed, and of course as PREZ it is a high stress job.
He is facing alot of opposition and scrutiny now, which in fact if he is guilty of any wrong doing in 911- well that alone would be a ton weight on his shoulders.


Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. He has a stressful job which he is not doing really well. I would be worried if he was permantly chipper instead.



And that fact is he did buy 90,000 acres of land in Paraguay next to one of the largest freshwater resevoirs, near a military base, and one has to wonder why?


I would love to see that backed up with proof. What are we saying? He is going to make a run for it to his little hideout when civil war breaks out? Paraguay is a perfect place to ride out the effects of Planet X? Every little statement implies something we should be mortally fearful of.

I urge common sense and reason, not blind baa-baa hysteria.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I'm amazed at how far ATS has fallen.
Then this thread gains traction and flags and I wonder why, so I take a look. No surprise I see the usual suspects stirring up hysteria. How can anyone take this seriously?


ATS has fallen? News to me, I didn't know it was so high and mighty before. Wow look at it now.

Stirring up hysteria? Simple observations could tell you something was wrong with Bush that night, perhaps he was just sick, but definitely not his normal self. I created this thread to have a discussion with other people who watched his speech and noticed something wasn't right. Sorry for causing the downfall of your almighty ATS.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Originally posted by theartistchick
I don't think Bush looking wierd is so much a conspiracy as it really it just an observation.


I appreciate that, but observations are not what I take issue with. It's the reactions to these observations that tend towards the apocalyptic that annoy me. Add to that a core group of members new on the scene who seem to take great delight in a Weekly World News type of sensationalism.



I was'nt looking so much at his physical state but wondering what is going on INSIDE that would cause his distress. And he does look stressed, and of course as PREZ it is a high stress job.
He is facing alot of opposition and scrutiny now, which in fact if he is guilty of any wrong doing in 911- well that alone would be a ton weight on his shoulders.


Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. He has a stressful job which he is not doing really well. I would be worried if he was permantly chipper instead.



And that fact is he did buy 90,000 acres of land in Paraguay next to one of the largest freshwater resevoirs, near a military base, and one has to wonder why?


I would love to see that backed up with proof. What are we saying? He is going to make a run for it to his little hideout when civil war breaks out? Paraguay is a perfect place to ride out the effects of Planet X? Every little statement implies something we should be mortally fearful of.

I urge common sense and reason, not blind baa-baa hysteria.


Common sense is not always the answer to discovering truth.
Remember one of our downfalls on 911- THE LACK OF IMAGINATION.
We need to be analytical. but also use our imagination to think of think of things that could be out of the norm.
Inventors do this all the time.
I think we really have to look hard at a mounting pile of evidence that suggests there alot of unanswered questions about 911, and alot of speculation about Bushs land deal, and ask ourselves, could this be a repeat of history?
After all, this is where the Nazis fled after WW2, and we can't ignore that yes, sometimes history repeats itself.
I too worry about the fact that nowadays alot of stuff is getting sensationalized, and that alone can lead to diluting ACTUAL REAL THREATS and THE REAL TRUTH.
A sort of frog in the hot water syndrome.
All I know is that I would never want to be IN Bush's shoes, the job is enormous, I don't like his politics, but I do appreciate the amount of work a president has to put out for a job of this enormity,
I am very concerned though that he has isolated himself so much from the people and their wishes and concerns, to the point that he not thinking objectively or realistically about the true pulse of America.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
 


So, you are of the opinion the allegation G.H.W. Bush is really a German plant? I've seen that article. We did bring their secret spy org members to US after WWII.

I don't know, what about the photo of young George H.W. Bush with Babe Ruth? On the other hand, he mangles the English language just like Junior.

He was a Yale baseball captain. I just don't know, but the Nazi connections are solid fact. And, I truly believe Eisenhower was specifically targeting Prescott Bush in his warning about "stupid Texas oilmen", along with H.L. Hunt.

Hey! Guess who just signed an agreement to look for oil in Iraqi Kurdish area? Yep. Hunt's company.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
When I hear and see him speak I am overcome with nausea, I do not believe I am alone in this reaction.

I have seen other people whether they agree with him or not have the same visceral reaction that I do, almost like they could see with their third eye the true creature that he is behind the actual words, a hideous, misshapen thing, evil beyond knowing, naturally repulsive to any human that cherishes life, revolting, a sense of disgust that kicks in, a survival instinct against clutching clawing creeping maggoty, the definition of a walking, living, breathing regurgitation, the unlife, not dead yet somehow not alive, a creature of the un-life, that which is the definition of unholy, rotting putrid flesh, a smell that hammers at the nose and leaves the residue of green slime where it lingers, a gigantic vocal latrine whose spiraling balconies unwind in horrid staircase, down and down and down and down til in rapacious horror the truth is revealed he speaks not for us but for the crushing wheel of unsustainable weapons making and selling that hungers for more and more dead heaped up, waiting in ghostly shadows a whole unholy pile of dead and yet more dead for goodness sake. This is what I hear when I hear him speak and it disgusts me.



posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexodin
 


I recall back in 2002 reading about some woman (deceased now), that her family said whenever Bush's image came on tv, she would become infuriated, and say "What a whistle ass". I have no idea what that means, but somehow it seems apropos.



posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal
 


Cheney's probably choking him from a distance like he did that other guy in "Star Wars"



posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is not to be bashing in anyway but just an observation from a 3rd party. I can not understand why people have stood by so long and let Bush lead the U.S. On the surface, the man can't even put 2 words together without sounding like a total GIMP. This happens ALL the time, not just a moment of lapsed concentration!! And there are people that say, well he's our president and we HAVE to stand behind him!! NO YOU DON'T!!

If anyone else in any job and is that incompetent and illiterate, they are quickly fired from that position and possibly sued if extreme damages have occurred from their bad decisions. To me, it is the same statement as saying, "well, even though I've been raped by my Uncle for 8 years, I can't say or do anything because he is my Uncle and he's family!!" Any sane person would have that person arrested and put away!!

Every time I see Bush on TV, like most people, I just get pissed because he truly is a severe embarrassment to the U.S. in the world's eyes. He looks and sounds like a complete moron and therefore, most people would interpret that he represents the bulk of Americans. And this is coming from many people that I've spoken too from all over the world during my travels and everyone believes that he is just a JOKE.

my .0003 cents..

[edit on 16-9-2007 by shadow_D]



posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI
 



I do not think they look like horns. They look more like prison bars.

- unfortunately he is on the wrong side of the bars.



posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Judging by the content of the replies that I did read what I am about to present is apparently a new idea, or one that hasn't been given much thought.


The whole political system has adopted techniques known by many as NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), I have made a post about this on my website mindmankind.

NLP is a mixture of linguistics and hypnotherapy utilizing many other techniques along with that, like eye access cues and other body language techniques used to obtain rapport (remember the blinking team on some of those news broadcasts by bush and people behind him blinking at certain rates.. )
Other language patterns they use are directly from NLP, such as one by donald rumsfeld, the what we know and what we don't know speech.. classic NLP.

For any of you out there somewhat familiar with this, just look at Derren Brown... search for his videos.. just look what can be done using NLP.
Richard Bandler is the co-originator of it, along with John Grinder who have both trained government officials, not saying they have directly trained bush and his lackies, but they have both trained many people.

I urge you all to very maticulously research NLP and all of it's facets because it is being used against you at every turn.
It's like Jedi Mind Tricks on Steroids..

You could always check out my site to view the videos I have posted regarding NLP and some of it's malicious uses. (Keep in mind NLP is a very wonderful technology that can be used to obtain great progress with individuals who are having a hard time with phobias or other mental hang ups.
My site www.mindmankind.com...



posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember back when Bush was governor of Texas, he used some really big words in his speeches and was always quite eloquent?

It seems like since then he's been gradually getting worse and worse.



posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yup bush is a pretty bad speaker... a bad walker too.
every time he goes to a new country someone has to direct him to the right exit hah!



posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MouseOnMars
Does anyone else remember back when Bush was governor of Texas, he used some really big words in his speeches and was always quite eloquent?

It seems like since then he's been gradually getting worse and worse.


I think Bush has been put under influential drugs without his consent. It looks and seems like he's a puppet so maybe he's been drugged without knowing and programmed by the men in black...

b



posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorlove
yup bush is a pretty bad speaker... a bad walker too.
every time he goes to a new country someone has to direct him to the right exit hah!


Yeah I always enjoy it when he explains the war like all voters are 5th graders..perhaps jeff foxworthy would let him on the game show...



posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DIRTMASTER
 


Perhaps since he was a C student, and a chronic failure, drunk and druggie until he ran for office... the only way he can understand something is it to be put in the language of a 5th grader.



posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
 


Thats hilarious, man .. Hope the world accually knows about his weired freinds...



posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau
 


Wh r u talking about, whts a sleeper cell???



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join