It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At The Brink of War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm at work atm so haven't got time to read the whole thread but After watching president Ahmadinajad (spelling?) Live on ITN last night, I got the feeling that war was very imminent. Bush seems intent on attacking Iran for whatever reason and if he does then it will begin. Probably with the destruction of Israel. Russia have been very active lately and i DO believe that they are also preparing for war. They are a real threat to Britain and the rest of Europe... do they want the Soviet Union back?

I have a very strong feeling that WW3 IS going to break out very soon starting with a US attack on Iran which will lead to a chain reaction of events around the world.

It all rests on the shoulders of one man

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You should re-read my previous posts for my stance on this subject. I think you've missed the whole point.

Sorry if the usage of "allowed" threw you off, but I don't think the U.S. should play a role in policing other nations whatsoever. The point of using "allowed" was to get across that we had no interest in war with North Korea. It's not that we "allowed" it, but more like we "didn't care."

Please substitute "didn't care" for "allowed" in the previous post, if it helps you better understand the overall message.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Well yes, your previous post made a lot more sense, and I agree with that one.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Iran will probably be attacked. China and Russia and the US will still pretend to be friends. That's all. No World War, and people who think China and Russia will go to war over Iran are ridiculous.

It's all business. Nothing more, or less.

The End.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Let us hope that tonight's speech to the Nation contains no surprises. People are all spun up about the 14th, a short presidential address the night before is noteworthy.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Let us hope that tonight's speech to the Nation contains no surprises. People are all spun up about the 14th, a short presidential address the night before is noteworthy.

I'd be very surprised if the President said;

"I'm going to bomb Iran"

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Agreed, I doubt that the speech will deviate largely from the context of the Iraq mess. However, do not be surprised to see a much harder line being drawn concerning Iran and their 'terroristic' elements supplying Iraq, Syria and such. That will be a big notification towards things to come.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The state of affairs in this world deeply depress me at times. It all feels so hopeless. We have tyrants and bottomlessly greedy thugs running the countries, and they endlessly victimize and prey on the general populations of their own and other countries. Why must mankind continuously live in the stone ages of barbarism and atrocity? Why can we not evolve as a species and live at peace? What can we do to change the system and make these 'leaders' stop this endless destruction? It seems the general population is always at the mercy of a handfull of megalomaniacal madmen with their finger on a red button, and that we are always powerless to stop them.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Can someone tape it and put on youtube?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Can someone tape it and put on youtube?

you can probably watch it live on the net.

like FOX?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well it seems that there is end to the "rumors" of war. i would this on a Israeli site. What i find interesting is that we are going to wait until both sides have chosen a presidential candidate but not before there is a general election. If anyone doesn't think this is politically Motivated they need to face reality!!!

link

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
8-10 months was quoted the other night on FOX

I believe it will be sooner than that. How can Bush carry out a military operation that close to the end of his term?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
TPTB are friends behind closed doors. In public, well, that's another story.

See the goal is to cause as much mayhem as possible, so the people on all sides get caught up in all this mess, TPTB will then just sit back and watch the people fight one another like it's some vast galitorial combat, and for what you may ask, well to reduce the world's population by 75% as if there are less people to control then it will be easyer to control them.

See to TPTB we're serfs, slaves, red shirts, we don't matter to them, all they care about is money and power, see absolute power corrupts absolutly, Star Trek told us this, yet no one seems to have took it to heart when it comes to all this mess that's happing in the world now.

"Everythings going to be fine, These people wouldn't dare do these things"

Ah, that's where most people would be wrong in saying that, they don't know these folks, they THINK they know them, but they don't, what would you do if you were promised untold wealth if you do these things ?

Human nature would tell you that most pople would sell their souls to the devil himself if they could have wealth beyond any other, on top of that they were also promised imortality, so you have unheard of wealth and Imortality will be yours if you kill off 75% of the world.

Granted if you were really smart you'd see that it's an empty promise, that whoever is offering this to TPTB is lieing to them big time, but they don't seem to care, they are going ahead with the plan anyway.

It's like P. T. Barnum said....

You can fool some of the people some of the time.
You can fool most of the people most of the time.
However, you can't fool all the people all the time.

TPTB seem to have forgoten that and are rushing head first into this insanity, that and they hate it here and want to leave this planet, and they can't do that if we're in thier way of getting off this rock.

After all we'd want to go too wouldn't we ?

The chance to see if there is life elsewhere and all like that there ?

I know i'd love to expore the universe, as long as there was a home to return back to.

Remember the movie "When Worlds Collide" that should give you an Idea of the plan of TPTB, only we'll be doped up zombies buliding the escape ship for TPTB, why else have the tech be where it's at currently ?

They plan on getting the heck out of Dodge before 12/21/2012.

Because TPTB seem to know what's coming our way, why else have all these "End Of The World" movies on "The History Channel" of all places ?

Yes, you've guessed it, they want to save thier own butts, forget about the rest of us.

Sounds too much like Sci-Fi ? Then why isn't it on "The Sci-Fi Channel" ?

- W -
* That's what i've been able to piece together from all this mess myself *

[edit on 9/13/2007 by Woulfe]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
8-10 months was quoted the other night on FOX

I believe it will be sooner than that. How can Bush carry out a military operation that close to the end of his term?

Infinite,

You know better than that.

Bush can't do anything period and that is the truth. What is the truth is that there are powers much higher than what most people see, Bush is a figurehead.

I know people don't still believe or really think that one man or his administration is in control? Do you?

It is about a world cartel and only a few that make the decisions for the rest of us.
This cartel only uses people like Bush and friends as a platform to execute they plans.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What's TPTB? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Geddy2112

Geddy

don't be scred. They won already if your scared. I was working in lower manhattan on Wall Street at the time. I was at the base of the towers when the first plane hit. Saw the fireball. Was still there trying to figure what just happend when the second plane hit. Ran like hell after that. Liv e on Long Island, so made that long trek uptown to the 59th street bridge and waled across it with just about everyone else that day. Truly was a scary day, but I am more scared of gettin ghit by a cab in Manhattan then by a terrorist attack. Probably have a better chance of surving another terrorist attack, then actually gettin ghit by one of these psychotic cab drivers.

RElax, grab a beer tonight and don't worry.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Syria Might Be Seeking Nuclear Weapons Technology Through North Korea, Sources Say
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
What's TPTB? Thanks.

TPTB = The Powers That Be

A.K.A. Those in charge of everything.

A.K.A. The Illuminati.

A.K.A. The Freemasons.

A.K.A. What ever they'er called this week.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL u guys are too funny. You ever hear of 1962? We were pretty close then too. We've been close to all out war a bunch of times but we never do and we wont now. Dont be such sheeple and buy into everything you see on TV and on this website. Scaremongerors are everywhere.

We were so close to nuclear war in the early 1960's it's not even funny.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

Exactly. But don't say that too loud, there are plenty of people who love to freak themselves out about the end of the world. It's always something, and when it doesn't happen, they move on to something else and act like they weren't 100% sure that time, but this time they are. China and Russia, just like us, are not going to sacrifice their countries for Iran. They will sell weapons, and make strongly worded statements demanding an end to the hostilities, but that's it. It's not even CLOSE to WWII, because in WWII it was actually army vs. army, now your country becomes a nuclear wasteland in less than a day.

No matter HOW rich those in power are, their richness equates to NOTHING in a wasteland. No sitting out in the sun on your yacht sipping margaritas, no hot 18 year old women in bikinis running around (they're not so hot all mutated with 3 eyes, etc.). You guys think all these rich bastards in power are Dr. Evil and are bent on the destruction of the earth or something. They are just greedy people, that's all. I'll let you guys get back to stocking up on iodine pills, sorry to not scare you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join