It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At The Brink of War

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
War or not is really hard to say at this point, not much real proofs are around. I doubt that one missle was missing. Too many rumors after 9/11 anniversary.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
I read in the paper today that Rice would resign if Bush attacks Iran without consulting congress. And that Dick and Connie were fighting over this topic.

God, I would pay a month's salary to get a video of her kicking him in the nuts.

That aside, which paper was it?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If US do go to war with Iran, it will have to done with ruthless force and incredible speed.

Or Moscow and Syria might decide to join in.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When are those silly Iranians going to learn.

U.S. military says it nabbed Iranian commando in Iraq

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When are those silly Iranians going to learn?

U.S. military says it nabbed Iranian commando in Iraq

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pakistan has nukes, and terrorists! But you dont hear much about that. So does anyone really think that Bush and entire administration, including congress, are really doing things for the benefit of this country and its people? They are doing whatever is in their OWN benefit, because thats what happens with Democracy, always has and and always will. We could hope that all of these signs dont mean anything, and that we really are taking over Iraq and Afghanistan for the benefit of the American people, but I just cant accept that. It is not to our benefit to do anything over in Iraq. If we secure our own borders, we would not have to worry about the stupid criminal terrorists hiding in the mountains, thousands of miles away. If they had the resources, they would have got a nuke in the country a long time ago. The terrorists and islamic extremists are not a threat to us. They are trained by CIA anyways! Now is the time you either stick your head in the dirt and hope everything is happy happy joy joy and there really is nothing to worry about, or you man up and do what you can about it. Voting for Ron Paul is a start. And being politically active is the next thing you can do. If the signs actually do mean something, if ANYTHING does happen, perhaps a "terrorist attack" or even a big natural disaster, we wont have the right to be politically active and any dissidence or protesting of whatever the gov does, will be swiftly cut down. They already have the "laws" written up. Why would they do that unless they planned on using them? We the people are either going to take back our freedom, or face losing for ouselves and our posterity.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join