It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Awww, don't say that
I found the picture on-line, highest resolution like the copy I have in my HDD, it's over 3MB so I'm just going to post the link.

PIA08298

Woohoo! I don't have to switch off my PC yet

Enjoy

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why does it have to be an alien? Could such a device not be of human origin?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The picture you are showing me mike, I believe to be an artists rendering, NOT an actual photo. There may be or has been an image simular to the one depicted..but I'd bet a large sum of money that this pic is a painting.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

The picture you are showing me mike, I believe to be an artists rendering, NOT an actual photo. There may be or has been an image simular to the one depicted..but I'd bet a large sum of money that this pic is a painting.

This picture is what Norm Bergrun refers to as the photo that has been 'kluged up' (fabricated). It in no way resembles the photos that Norm used in the Ringmakers of Saturn.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
In the Acknowledgments section of his book, the Ringmakers of Saturn, Norman has this to say:

"To Dr. Walter Vincenti, Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics at Stanford University, special thanks are given for his valuable suggestions at the final phase of the manuscript."

Thank you for your answer John.

I find interesting that Vincenti has somehow teamed up with Norman.
IMHO, this adds much reliability to the story, if we look on his background.
I'm looking for clues in order to verify if Guy Tarade (the french) has somehow published something related to saturn rings.

[edit on 10/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black

I am still reading all the posts and am not sure if this has been said yet. Jupiter is eleven times the diameter of earth (88865 miles in diameter) You can fit over 1000 earths inside jupiter.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Awww, don't say that
I found the picture on-line, highest resolution like the copy I have in my HDD, it's over 3MB so I'm just going to post the link.

Woohoo! I don't have to switch off my PC yet

Enjoy

Ahh....That was a superb pic!

Ok, here's something that corroborates the HST images.
This 'alien craft' orbiting Saturn has a sail like a submarine! Resembles the image of a similar one I posted on page 1 of this thread, near Phobos.

i118.photobucket.com...

Cassini again! Now NASA needs to improve its air brushing deptt. Too much scotch dulls the brain, what?

Cheers!

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
so it was nothing like what was actually picked up.
[edit on 9/9/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

Well the "signals" they pick up are radio waves so just like normal radio broadcasts they have to be converted to sound for us to hear..

I did not see this site posted....

www.spacesounds.com...

Go to Earth and listen to "Space Debris"

But go To Jupiter than Ganemede... Ganemede is about 4 mins. Its supposed to be the magnetosphere Listen near the end ...

I call this one "ET PHONE HOME" Listen to it to the end you will see what I mean

Nice find Mike
I will get those on a page for you...

Also I need to show you the Mars find Seems Bluebird has not been around much... we need to find the images in the reference because NASA does not give the source. I will email it to you tonight and you can see what I mean... I don't want to post it till we have the Original source

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Whatever, the truth is out there in the rings of Saturn!

Cheers!

[edit on 11/9/07 by cbianchi513]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
BAD mouse!
What I MEANT to say, before quoting the entire initial post, was to quote the part about the rings of Saturn....
Looks like Arthur C. Clarke was correct all along.

So "junior varsity" at posting still...

[edit on 11/9/07 by cbianchi513]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I'm surprised that everyone is so amicable in this thread. Could it be
because Mike started it? The photoshop/hoax accusations would
normally be the main topic by now. This is a good thread!

LOL Yup Mike has his Groupies
Two posts after we show something in our threads the skeptics swarm like wasps to sugar

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Welcome back Ron! Where on Earth, err...I mean Mars were you? Looked all over Cydonia but darn, couldn't find hair nor hide of you!!

Anyways, it is both frustrating and disappointing that Norman Bergrun, author of Ringmakers of Saturn, did not give permission to John to post the photographs taken by Voyagers of those huge alien EMVs, on this thread.

Shouldn't he have done so considering we all want to know the truth? If there is proof of ET presence then why hide it? Shouldn't we all join together to deny ignorance?

I wonder if he'll ever change his mind! Hope he does that some day!

Cheers!

[edit on 11-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
"cigar shaped" is sort of a buzz word in ufology, and really takes away from the credibility. it goes under the "I want to belive" category I think

If you see a UFO that is shaped like two convex lenses put together a scientifically minded person might describe the object as "lens shaped", while a sports enthusiast would say "football shaped" Tilt that craft and you would see an "oval shape" and a "cigar shape" See it from above or below and it would be round...

We describe things as we see them in terms familiar to our experiences. Using "cigar shape" as a description does not invalidate an observation

Now if not "cigar shape" pray tell how you would describe that shape?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
How come apparent aliens ships and UFO´s are always blobs and white dots which could be anything.

To understand that you would have to understand the propulsion systems..

If you show me a UFO that is hovering, flying or out in space and the image is clear and sharp I would shout BOGUS

These ships require an energy field surrounding them.. hence the fuzzyness. Ever looked through heat waves and saw the blurriness through them? Different cause same effect..

And the more power on the field the brighter the glow... in the day time you would see fuzzy craft, at night you would see glowing craft..

Check some reports The slower they move the color is reddish orange the fast ones are bright bluish white...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
@Dane69

Kindly what is the source of the photos?

Booster Falling Back To Earth

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

The other object is more interesting

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anderi
I don't know how you guys feel about ufoarea.com,

That's Ellen Lloyd's Site, very good researcher, and one of our Associates at Pegasus

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Pshaw, we haven't even reached 1/8th impulse yet.

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”
Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

[edit on 11-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If there was an object as bog as earth that close to saturn especially it's rings, you'd see a gravitational pull of the rings and you'd see saturn move out of its orbit due to the gravitational effects of this earth sized mass...

They're a fake. Or else these craft have some means of cancelling thier gravitational effects on other objects...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by DaRAGE

If there was an object as bog as earth that close to saturn especially it's rings, you'd see a gravitational pull of the rings and you'd see saturn move out of its orbit due to the gravitational effects of this earth sized mass...

So that means that the moon moves the earth out of its orbit due to its gravitational pull? After all, in comparison the moon in relation to earth is far larger than an earth sized object in relation to Saturn.

They're a fake. Or else these craft have some means of cancelling thier gravitational effects on other objects...

Thanks for your comments DaRAGE, they are always welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join