It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist

While I would like nothing more than to have actual proof of alien intelligence, it's seems some are blindly taking stock in the "evidence" put forth here without doing a bit of research themselves and then furthering the inaccuracies by continuing to post external source inaccuracies so that what is "Jane sleeps with Tarzan" devolves into "Tarzan sleeps with Cheeta". It's fun to dig into the "what if" and the potential of evidence but let's not be lazy and push logic and common sense aside in the process.

What about chill out and take a look at my post again?

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Terrapop
Cassini also recorded freaky sounds:

PIA07967: Bizarre Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions

About the "freaky sounds", found this on YT..
Maybe old news?

Speech patterns have been found ....

SOURCE:
YouTube video description
(video)

I have just posted it in response to another post.
Show me where i say it's a PROOF, WHERE.
Ok, thank you for showing your appreciable skill in the field of radios and your useless skill in gathering contents from external sources, although you added NOTHING to the thread.
People has NOTHING to learn from you about common sense, since you judged a post without read it before.

P.S.:
Next time, please, read CAREFULLY before bla bla bla.
Sorry, but so far, at least, i tried to add some contents here, you added just your useless chat.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
It's a comet. Seriously. If you search the date for near-sun comets, you can find out which one. The folks at Rense can't tell a comet from a cupid. I'm sure it's labeled on the SOHO site as a comet.

If it's a comet, the tail would be pointing away from the sun. Imagine a snowman standing behind a jet engine -- as it melts, which direction will the steamy residue be blown? Certainly not perpendicular to the source, not 45 degrees left or right, but directly away from the source.

The streams of dust and gas thus released form a huge, extremely tenuous atmosphere around the comet called the coma, and the force exerted on the coma by the Sun's radiation pressure and solar wind cause an enormous tail to form, which points away from the sun. The streams of dust and gas each form their own distinct tail, pointed in slightly different directions. The tail of dust is left behind in the comet's orbit in such a manner that it often forms a curved tail. At the same time, the ion tail, made of gases, always points directly away from the Sun, as this gas is more strongly affected by the solar wind than is dust, following magnetic field lines rather than an orbital trajectory.

Source: en.wikipedia.org... (text appears under the heading "Physical Charactersitics).

I still think it's neither comet nor asteroid, but some artificial object. It may not be an alien ship, but a chunk of something manufactured nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Branchly
Why does everyone act like this object is gigantic? If those UFOs are real, they could have come from a planet that is much bigger than our sun.

Everyone seems to be acting like we are huge in this universe, but we are really small.

And who says they are UFOs, they could be actual living 'beings' that have the capabilities of space travel, we could not even imagine what aliens look like and their evolutionary paths.

Actually regardless of perception... the ship is really big! Scale as we know it is determined by the number of parts that make it up. A big tree isn't made of bigger cellss... just more of them. And the more parts the greater the bonds between them must be (some quantum physics jump in at this point). Anyhoo... scale had a constant. Therefore... the ships are huge! it's not even relative.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Great thread!! I don't want to do a movie comparison but didn't Star Trek have a huge black cylinder in one movie trying to verify if there were whales still alive and also in Dune..

Anyway, I find it very interesting that these pics relate to a video that I posted when I first joined but was basically ingored. I'll repost it again for everyone to view:

www.youtube.com...

It's a great little video of someone claiming of having taken pictures of being on a craft that was HUGE in orbit in our solar system and also met with other beings as well as time traveled.. Check it out.. It find it very fascinating that this little video does tie into these ships as well as the moon theories and everything..

Enjoy and thanks for this thread!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dane69

That's called dark nebulosity. A bunch of gasses. Antares has them so does our very own milky way.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_D
...Check it out.. It find it very fascinating that this little video does tie into these ships as well as the moon theories and everything..

Enjoy and thanks for this thread!!

Thank you for the link!

These two girls in the photo album looks to be Asket and Nera, two of the alleged Bill Meier's pleiadians friends.

Photo source: Link

Honestly i don't know the background of this video,
i'm just noticing what this particular pic looks to be.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Ok, thank you for showing your appreciable skill in the field of radios and your useless skill in gathering contents from external sources, although you added NOTHING to the thread.
People has NOTHING to learn from you about common sense, since you judged a post without read it before.

P.S.:
Sorry, but so far, at least, i tried to add some contents here, you added just your useless chat.

I read your post carefully, internos. And by you and terrapop directing people to bad-science and no-science links, you mislead the readers of this thread into thinking there is some validity to the videos topic and the audio file.

I merely directed readers to quality info about radio waves so that they might understand why what you referenced is bad science. If that offends you, so be it...I'm not here to cater to egos. But what was truely useless was that video. Pure sensationalism without a bit of science behind it. IGNORANCE DENIED!

-AP

[edit on 9-9-2007 by antipigopolist]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

P.S.:

I read your post carefully, internos. And by you and terrapop directing people bad-science and no-science links, you mislead the readers of this thread into thinking there is some validity to the videos topic and the audio file.

I merely directed readers to quality info about radio waves so that they might understand why what you referenced is bad science. If that offends you, so be it...I'm not here to cater to egos. But what was truely useless was that video. Pure sensationalism without a bit of science behind it. IGNORANCE DENIED!

-AP

[edit on 9-9-2007 by antipigopolist]

Again, you missed to read carefully, dude, althought you DON'T deserve any further explanation: my post was a RESPONSE to another post, was between me and him, STOP.
You are a third person UNINVITED to discuss it, and NO ONE asked your advice. You just showed your "skills" in the radio field, as you already have done previously.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I said i just posted in response to another post: look at the other post o' mine here and tell me if i made the same. It was JUST TO ADD material to another member's post, in this case it doesn't matter if it was on topic or not, the mods can handle this matter without your unwanted advice.

some are blindly taking stock in the "evidence" put forth here without doing a bit of research themselves and then furthering the inaccuracies by continuing to post external source inaccuracies so that what is "Jane sleeps with Tarzan" devolves into "Tarzan sleeps with Cheeta".

Here you haven't judged the quality of the references: you have judged OUR BEHAVIOURS, attributing us deceiving intents that we HAVEN'T, and anyway this is a matter that you aren't able to handle because just the mods are able to.
If you just posted the links and talked about the quality of the sources, i'd been the first to run to thank you and to star your post.

You can freely express your opinion about the contents but NOT about me,
and never again use the word IGNORANCE while talking with me, is it CLEAR dude?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm just calling it as I see it...you posted that video to add more sensationalism to this speculative topic. It was nonsense and fluff. If someone is going to post uninformed information about a topic I find interesting...I will call them on it. Now you can either shake it off and post credible info or not. But I can't stand sensationalistic posts with no basis in reality and I will speak up when I read one every time. And I stand by my previous statement...IGNORANCE DENIED!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RCarter
Even if it was obsolete, you would think that a retrofit or some kind of recycling would be in order as opposed to dumping it into a star somewhere.

Well what better way to recycle an object than to launch it into the sun? That sounds perfectly plausible and realistic to me. It certainly sounds better than breaking it into small pieces and dumping it into landfills on a planet. Something of that size wouldn't fit on a planet anyway, so throwing it into a star seems to be the ONLY way to get rid of it.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm just calling it as I see it...you posted that video to add more sensationalism to this speculative topic. It was nonsense and fluff. If someone is going to post uninformed information about a topic I find interesting...I will call them on it. Now you can either shake it off and post credible info or not. But I can't stand sensationalistic posts with no basis in reality and I will speak up when I read one every time. And I stand by my previous statement...IGNORANCE DENIED!

Since i've much better things to do, and since you're trying to get me out of topic, i HAVE TO ask you to free the place to WHO is really interested to debate THIS topic instead of your radio waves . I've understand that you like to think and to decide instead of the people, but unfortunately for you, the people is able to think by himself with his own brain instead of yours, and this is a big luck, IMHO
Every attempt to decide instead of the other people is the best way to FEED THE IGNORANCE.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Nice find Brad!
Yep. Not from this world. And then if that's a Swastika symbol, it gets more interesting. The Nazis borrowed the symbol from Hindu religious texts only as late as 1920. This symbol dates back to the neolithic period almost 10,000 years ago! So was this first copied by the ancient Hindus from......

That's all we need. An intergalactic fleet of ships to land on Earth with giant swastikas all over them. Could you imagine the sensationalism of that event? People will think the aliens are coming to resurrect Hitler or to force Nazi ideology upon us.
Oh wait, we live in the U.S.A. Facism is practically upon us anyway. Nevermind then.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't know how you guys feel about ufoarea.com, but they've posted an article on "strange" transmissions and sounds that were also captured by the cassini space probe about the same time as the picture was taken.

They've said that it's been cleaned up and that the final product was sped up but it sounds like awesome alien language all the same...

I love it! No matter it turns out to be: immense spacecraft or poo left behind by a gigantic galactic guinea pig, there are more wonders in heaven than can be imagined!

Personally, I hope it's the former!...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslugSomething of that size wouldn't fit on a planet anyway, so throwing it into a star seems to be the ONLY way to get rid of it.[edit on 9/9/2007 by pjslug]

That's just it. You wouldn't just get rid of it. The tremendous amount of time and resources such a thing would take to create would prevent it from just being thrown away. Regardless of what it is made out of, you are talking about a whole lot of it. To simply discard it would be irresponsible at best. Not too mention the infrastructure required to take the project from conception to completion.

I somehow doubt that a civilization advanced enough to engineer, construct, and use such a vessel would be ecologically backward enough to waste resources to that scale.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Nice pics!

What do you think of this cylindrical object seemingly breaking up near the Sun? A malfunction? This huge object would be thousands of miles long!!
SNIP IMAGE

Cheers!

Why do you assume it's a craft? There's lots of enormous rocks flying through space, some of them get close to the Sun...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I emailed Norm Bergrun for permission to post the photo of the ship in the rings of Saturn as published in the book The Ringmakers of Saturn, the Pentland Press, Edinburgh, LOCCCN 86-81530, ISBN 0 946270 33 3.

Permission was denied.

In his fax to me this afternoon Norm (in part) said,

“John,

The two pages faxed to you (the French article) were sent to me from France in 1997. The diagram on the second page you will recognize as Plate 27 (RoS) which the French used without my permission. They also translated the book into French and tried to find a publisher. Never could find out whether they succeeded or not.

One post (ATS, “Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed by Cassini NASA’s Coverup Blown” says the following “I’m a little confused. Is the French article claiming that the photo with the three cigar shapes is real, or is that an illustration for their article?” The answer is: “The photo is a ‘kluged-up” image primarily based upon Ringmakers of Saturn Plate 27 page 50.”

Norm goes on to say that he has been trying to protect his intellectual property ever since the publication of Ringmakers of Saturn. He said “I suggest you post a blurb that tells where the French got their idea, refer them to and have them, on their Nav bar, click on the book back cover. The image shown is a latent image that was hidden in a NASA Voyager image because of a very dark background. Details and answers to other thread wonderments are disclosed in the RoS book.”

Norm closed by saying:

“Thank you for bringing the web item to my attention.

Best Regards,

Norm”

I guess that I should have asked Norm for permission BEFORE I mentioned it on the thread.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

I know that many on this thread and other threads feel that it is ‘their right’ to know and view this information about their solar system not to mention the universe.

They feel that if someone has information that they should not be trying to ‘make a buck’ off it; that the information belongs to all of us.

That may be.

Or if they are trying to ‘make a buck’ off it the information is not really true.

There is no denying that this has certainly happened in the past and will continue to happen. It doesn’t mean this is true for everyone.

It certainly isn’t true for Norm Bergrun and the information presented in the Ringmakers of Saturn. And I am certain of that.

I try to share as much as I know about it despite the thousands of questions that I cannot answer, and most of it for which I cannot offer any proof.

I post what I think is true and you can take it or leave it.

If the government had wanted you to know all of these things they would have told you. Nevertheless many search for the truth anyway.

And despite what one poster said, “John doesn’t really believe what he says”, I really do. At least the things that I post. I really believe there are at least several space stations in orbit about which we know nothing. I believe that we have been mining on the moon and Mars for many years.

I believe that space vehicles under the operational control of Air Force Space Command and other U.S. Government entities go back and forth to the moon every day with the same ease that a business jet flies from Vegas to Albuquerque. Or any other city.

I believe that at least some of these vehicles operate from normal runways and do not have to be launched by rockets.

But for reasons unknown to us this information has been kept secret since the late 1950’s. And will probably be kept secret for ever. I say ‘for ever’ because I see too many projects in place that will obscure what is really going on. For instance the current NASA moon project to go back there in 2020.

Are they kidding? No. Its all part of a gigantic and well organized coverup. And under no circumstances which includes disclosure, threats by Congress, request by the President will any of this ever become public knowledge.

A few weeks ago a few of us got together, me, Zorgon and a few others and we discussed how much we (the public) knew about government secret projects.

After some discussion we decided that on a scale of zero to a hundred, zero representing that we knew absolutely nothing, to one hundred which represented that we knew everything the government was doing that we knew between .5 to .8 of one.

Since I posted those figures several weeks ago I have come upon some additional information that would cause me to revise those figures. I would like to revise the scale to zero to one thousand. But I am still keeping the .5 to .8 of one to represent what we know.

There are many that do not share my views and to those I can only say I understand.

I can also say, “If you only knew.”

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I enhanced and rotated it...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Indell, here's a very valid point brought out by Evasius.

Originally posted by Evasius
That's one heck of a picture.
If it was a comet the tail would most certainly be blown away from the Sun making it always appear to point towards the Sun. If an asteroid was breaking up and was close enough to the sun, the trail would also point away.

It definitely looks like a huge artificial object that met its demise quickly.

so, a comet's tail always points in the direction opposite the direction of the sun from the comet. If the comet were headed directly towards the sun, the comet tail would point straight back from the comet away from the sun.

With any other angle of movement of the comet, the tail still points away from the sun or solar wind.

In this case the 'tail' of the object is parallel to the sun.

Secondly, Comets actually have two tails: the dust tail and the gas or ion tail. The 'pieces' breaking off from this object are themselves hundreds of miles long. A dust tail would not look like large pieces breaking off.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I enhanced and rotated it...

Thanks internos. Now the picture I wanted to post and was asking permission to do so by Mr, Bergrun was Plate 5 on page 17, Ringmakers of Saturn which shows the ship labeled "Vehicle III" in your post above.

It is a Voyager photo of Saturn's rings and Vehicle III is is at the end and perpendicular to the A-ring. And when I say 'end' of the A-ring, there is no more to the A-ring. Its as if (and this is what is proposed by Bergrun) that the ship is 'making' the A-ring.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by J.Smit
Now seriously, anybody thought of the possibility that any object the claimed size, should be visible with a large enough telescope?

Yep! Check out the pic taken by the HST in the opening post.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join