It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 18-20, 2003 the day�s 2 + 2 didn't = 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Many Americans thought November 18,2003 was just another news day. Morning reports on CNN showed the London protest in Trafalgar Square weird people walking around dressed up like George W. Bush and the Queen of England carrying signs riding in carriages etc. Then all of a sudden news breaks of Michael Jackson�s never land ranch being raided. It quickly becomes news and the protests are dropped.
Now why would all of a sudden they decide to raid his ranch? Let�s put 2+2 together and see what we get
District Attorney Tom Sneddon is a conservative republican, Mr. Rove saw the protest being aired and needed something to cover it up. District Attorney Tom Sneddon had been working awhile on the Michael Jackson case so they claim. 2+2? But this case gets even uglier.
November 19,2003 the protest are still in full swing our media is paying no attention to them thanks to the Jackson story. So Mr. Roves plan is working and working very well. Mr. Rove knows the next morning those pesky protestors are going to topple a statue of George W. Bush right in the middle of Trafalgar Square with over 100 thousand people in attendance! What to do what to do.

November 20, 2003 Michael Jackson is still top news. But a new story grabs the headlines for a short time the same time the statue is coming down btw. A pair of bomb blasts British interest in Istanbul killing at least 26 people and wounding as many as 450.

So in conclusion 2+2 didn�t = 4 this week and another work of George W. Bush�s terror squad and propaganda machine successfully kept the news from you the American public. An Image is a strong tool Rove knows that, and I submit to you that is why you never saw the Statue of our illegitimate leader come down in London.
Propaganda is powerful it�s why no one can put 2 and 2 together anymore.

news.bbc.co.uk...
edition.cnn.com...
www.unwire.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Almost makes you think they are reading autobiographies of both Goebbel's and Stalin. Interesting observation - I'll have to be on the watch for more of these when news breaks.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Mad props, DiRtYDeViL, I never put it together like that. I do remember very briefly seeing the protests early on in the day, and then being assaulted on air and online with 'news' about the Michael Jackson thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Tremendous observation!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConservative
Tremendous observation!

I agree! Good work!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow... very nice. Poor Michael Jackson

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
Wow... very nice. Poor Michael Jackson

First of all I am not saying Michael is innocent or guilty, I�m sorry if I worded it in a way to make you think that. I am just pointing out what happened and the timing it happened. I do not know the facts or evidence against Mr. Jackson it is for a jury to decide, I will never judge a man�s innocent or guilt until a jury of his peers decides his fate nor should anyone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anything to get the white hot light off the protesters. But then again, the US mainstream media is not gonna give the protesters more than half an inch of ink anyway. Maybe a 2 second shot on Tom Brokaw's "in depth" news cast.

I'm sure Rove & Company loved the fact that the Michael Jackson ranch raid was happening. Was it prompted by the white house on that particular day? I seriously doubt it. I'm more inclined to believe it was a co-incidence. Sneddon's been working this case for a very long time. I doubt he would play around with his investigation like that. It's much too serious, according to the charges.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that such protests abroad would have made it past the morning news here in the states anyways, regardless of Jackson... Something more "entertaining" would have come along some time in the day... After all, our US news is in the "entertainment" business, not the news business...

I highly doubt that there was a conspiracy against Michael in this. I'm sure it took many days to set that raid in action, and they couldn't have known about the protest. He had it coming....he's an A #1 nut... C'mon, had MJ not been rich and famous, he'd have been in a prison long before now.... I'm surprised he's not teeing off with OJ somewhere...looking for the "real killers" *snickers* with him, hehe....

Have you seen the inside of Michael's house, and the child paraphanelia..??? Not to mention Jackson's own admission that he sees nothing wrong with sharing his bed with children...(when he's a grown 40+ year old). I think he's screwed.....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Jacksons case against him had been on hold for months ahead of the raid. I was also wondering myself why they chose the exact time to begin their raid, when the news of GW in GB was much more important. (Not so to his upcoming election though....)

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Good job WD. I'm glad that you caught this. It really makes you think, what else are we missing out on?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm not so sure that such protests abroad would have made it past the morning news here in the states anyways, regardless of Jackson... Something more "entertaining" would have come along some time in the day... After all, our US news is in the "entertainment" business, not the news business...

I highly doubt that there was a conspiracy against Michael in this. I'm sure it took many days to set that raid in action, and they couldn't have known about the protest. He had it coming....he's an A #1 nut... C'mon, had MJ not been rich and famous, he'd have been in a prison long before now.... I'm surprised he's not teeing off with OJ somewhere...looking for the "real killers" *snickers* with him, hehe....

Have you seen the inside of Michael's house, and the child paraphanelia..??? Not to mention Jackson's own admission that he sees nothing wrong with sharing his bed with children...(when he's a grown 40+ year old). I think he's screwed.....

I completely agree.

new topics

top topics

join