It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Footage Hundreds of UFO's what is going on here?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
The debris must be enormous because you can see them pass BEHIND the space station. Also, they all look EXACTLY the same. Unless someone dropped a bag of toy flying saucers into space, i think we can rule out debris. Now, space particles... what are they? what do they look like? how large are they?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by hikix]

I agree - they obviously float behind the tether on more than a few occasions. I don't thnk these are UFO's tho' - at least not in the 'accepted' form of the term. These things look identical to the wierd, floating creatures that a guy has been filming for years (try Googling it...) that are only visible in the infra red spectrum here on earth. They 'seem' to be some type of undiscovered life form. You can clearly see some of their bodies pulsating independently of any seeming solar effects. They look like giant floating space jellfish. Wierd, but already documented like I mentioned. Interesting stuff....

J.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I just thought I would post a link to a thread I posted a few weeks ago (same subject) which suprisingly got very little response. In it I clearly showed that the objects are not just floating about randomly as someone has previously mentioned. In the example I gave one of the objects clearly stops and heads back in the direction it had just came from anyway heres the link!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for pointing that out
Yeah - I guess the video is a little more 'dramatic' than the stills - which is probably why there's more of a response I guess...

J.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If your stance is that it is space junk.. then how do you explain hundreds of objects looking EXACTLY the same?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
What are those huge white blobs? And also there seems to be an awful lot of "meteorites"? zipping past at high speed all over the place, are those just random because in the space of the video I counted quite a few and imagine if the Mir or ISS got nailed with something like that it would be an unhappy ending..yet they never do? Something doesn't seem right.

They are probably just grain-sized dust particle burning up way below in the atmosphere (the meteors). As for the weird, pulsating jellyfish things...well, that's another story...

J.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If your stance is that it is space junk.. then how do you explain hundreds of objects looking EXACTLY the same?

Ermmm...whom is this addressed to?

J.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Leibolmai

And one last point, these particles will not always travel in straight lines. In fact, those trapped by earth's gravity can/will travel in arcs (think how we use planets to sling shot satelites).
They will also stop, start, and change direction when impacted by smaller particles that can not always be seen by the naked eye. Small Mass can affect Larger mass if the smaller mass has greater velocity.

Cheers,

Leibolmai'

Yes, I know this: but how exactly does it explain identical, pulsating objesct/creatures? Space junk doesn't really fit the bill - plus, these things can only be seen in IR light....I don't believe space junk is only visible in Infra red, is it?

J.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It looks like something put under a microscope, with particles floating around somekind of object.

But then again I could be completely ignorant and wrong.

It's worth a try though.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
been watching this thing for 20 minutes
here's what i got

5:06 the first anomalie appears just under the tether.goes through it
than stops and comes back all the way down.
notice the shape of the (debrie)

5:15 (debris) appears in lower left of the screen big and bright
it goes straight to the right but before it get's to the other end...
well see for yourself.
again the shape

finally
just something bizzare
5:54 appears from upper left and is going up in diagonal.
maybe a reflection.
the shape

anyway i was just focusing on the end of the film
i'm sure there's more...

daccker

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
4:55 another juicy one
appears in the lower left as the camera zoom out
again the shape big bright and pulsating
it goes straight for the tether and i believe it is inspecting it

daccker

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
5:10 upper left
when it appears it should continue up but then it goes down...
all the same shape

2:29 upper middle
almost on top
appears then just stays there for a second
than just dives

there pretty easy to spot now because they all have the same shape

daccker

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ok guys just a few last ones before i go to bed.

this time it's the realy big ones.

3:17 lower left
it appears...goes for the tether and notice it's direction right after it crosses it.
not very clear because of the reflection

and one last one
i really like that one
3:39 the camera jerks and you will notice a big one going from left to right just on the tip of the tether.
but it was not there a second ago
notice how it drop just as the camera jerks and then goes to the right.

you hear the astronaut asking if were seeing the image.
you bet we are !!!

enough for me
need some sleep
daccker

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The debris must be enormous because you can see them pass BEHIND the space station. Also, they all look EXACTLY the same. Unless someone dropped a bag of toy flying saucers into space, i think we can rule out debris. Now, space particles... what are they? what do they look like? how large are they?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by hikix]

Exactly, and this is not the only footage of the exact same 'things' - there is other footage of these spheres with the notch out of one side in different clips, and some appear to react to each other..

Also, the very same object has appeared in terrestrial footage on at least 2 seperate occasions - I've seen 2 different clips from 2 different parts of the world where people have recorded the strange things.

I dont know where the clips are, or where to find 'em, but they are bound to have been posted here before. Any ufologist whos kept track of all the footage over the years would know what Im talking about.

Now these are the sorts of clips I enjoy.

And it's as if NASA are playing the old man, not saying anything and recording the entire episode, and as soon as someone says "Hey what the heck are they?" we get the "Oh it's just dust floating by in the sunlight, never mind that, look at the tether.."

Hidden in plain sight.

There was a youtube clip that had this, and most of the other clips I refer to in it, but the guy narrating and hosting the video does a good job of making it nigh on impossible to take seriously, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
2:45
appears just at the lower left of the tether.
it goes up following the tether than the camera zooms on it and you can clearly see it do a u-turn behind the tether

daccker

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am sure I will take flack for this, but to me it looks like someone took the audio and over lapped it on something completely different. It looks like a piece of wood floating in water with lots of jelly fish and/or amoeba swimming around it. Thats just what it look like. Not saying thats what it is

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can't remember which one, but on on of the many UFO doc's I've watched, this Tether video was featured. One of the points they brought up I found kind of interesting was finding old drawings(perhaps artifacts, gotta watch it again) that resembeled the shape of the objects around the tether almost exactly. Anyone else hear, or know about this?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
ive seen these things before and they are kinda weird, they sure don't look like ships of any sort, rather more like organism of some kind. If you follow john lears ideas, they could very well be souls on their way to the tower on the moon, lol. It just shows how little we know about space, we no nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ive seen this footage many times and its definatley the most impressive, there is many UFO videos of the same shape object (the circular shape with the nothch taken out) I would say that of all the UFO footage the teather and other videos showing simular UFOs are the most likely to be something intelligent.

simular objects here

www.ufodigest.com...

video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 29-8-2007 by gonquin]

[edit on 29-8-2007 by gonquin]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sorry if this was posted already.

How did the tether manage to get un-tangeled

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thier was an excellent 2 hour documentary about the tether incident that has been removed from google, however I beleive it 'broke off' It was a big deal for Nasa.

Its not hard to beleive that humans who are trying to weaponize space would generate interest when they lose control of a giant object in space ! Its just hard to prove ...very likley to genuine intelligence in this footage in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
what ever that is it looks close to Apollo 16 viewed..

Apollo 16 mission was composed by the astronauts Ken Mattingly, Charlie Duke and John W. Young, who made the video. On the film can be observed a dish like unidentified flying object while Apollo 16 approaches to the moon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join