It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Footage Hundreds of UFO's what is going on here?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Sorry if this was posted already.

How did the tether manage to get un-tangeled

I was wondering the same thing NLDelta9. You can plainly see
that when it first breaks, the tether is beginning to curl up. In
the weightless/airless environment of space you'd wouldn't
expect it to flatten out again like it's being dragged through
water or air, but it looks like that's what happened. Maybe the
entities were influencing it somehow.

Could it be that NASA was conducting this experiment to attract
these UFO's for study? If the tether hadn't broken, all of this
activity would have occured right outside their window!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Debris ? (spelt wrong problys) at one point that teather was 100 nortical miles away from the camara and those objects moved behind it and looked rather big, so saying that the teather was 12 miles in size, 100 nortical miles away and those objects were maybe ...15% the size of it ? im no scientist of math guy but that makes those bits of 'Debris' over 1 mile in size EACH, and there were alot alot alot of objects there.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think you can get the drift now that not only the Astronauts see this but so does NASA. I do not see how anyone can deny this but they will, without a doubt.

Think of it this way:

It would be like an 18 wheeler losing a tire up ahead of you or a car accident on a highway, dangerous for you but then curious enough you slow to take a look.

Do you really think with all that going on it would be safe for the shuttle no way. They (aliens beings) own the skies and know everything that goes up.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I really cant determine what that is but i dont think it's "debries" could be a unknown lifeform - could be something natural we just dont know about yet.

How much would it cost to go to space??. Lets find a few old astronauts and take a couple of members from ATS and find out what's going on!

Billgates! please donate 100 million Dollars for the project!

If you donate more we could go to the dark side of the moon

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kronik98

I remember that! I was just thinking as I was reading this about the ufo episode that had disk shaped artifacts that was found in a cave I think in China.
They had the chipped out piece just like the ufo's in this film.
Wish I could see this again.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
these look alot like dropa stones to me. it is odd how they are all the same shape. im new to this whole ufo thing. i have lots of friends who claim to have seen them. i work outside at night so hopefully it will be my turn soon. i just think there has to be something to this. there are too many simularties in ufo events.

[edit on 15amu12007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Leibolmai

This is a very good point...but so does the "equal and opposite reaction" fact. If a piece of debris were hit by another piece of debris, seeable or otherwise...wouldn't the seeable piece at least slow down a bit?...or change direction a little? And what about the piece of "debris" that magically materializes after the woman says that MIR is the flashing thing in the center of the screen...she then quickly realizes that about a dozen other things are flashing, and the MIR was on the far left of the screen, after someone corrected her.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Old video but my first deep analysis.

First of all let me say:

Ice particles a couple of balls !

At least these are the most 'STEERING ice particles™' ever seen.

And there's nothing to laugh, because they (we know who) are always trying to tease us.

I think it's impossible they are small particles nearby the shuttle; my opinion, if you zoom 75naut miles away nothing near it's more than a shadow (or nothing) And saying that nearby objects small as ice particles can be visible on a 75 miles zoom sonuds to me simply ridiculous, isn't it?

Also it's impossible for us to duplicate the effect, bacuse we don't have such a "75 nautical miles" capable zoom, to see the effects...

To Analyze this video is amazing......
just like the astro-actor's best "..They are [only] some debris flying with us..."

The nasa ground operator that asks explanations at the astronaut is clearly SHOCKED about the images, and you can also ear some turmoil of voices in the background.

And since it's supposed that the NASA operator is an expert and trained man, used to see a lot of viewings from space, there must be something strange here.

But let's see some other funny swerving ice particles/debris, there's a lot of them.

video.google.co.uk...

53''

55''

56''

58''

3'37''

4'15''

No more discussions at "ice particles" levels, please.

>For admins: why last 2 links does not work?<

[edit on 1-9-2007 by mystr]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A few do change direction. Toward the end of the video one of the 2 above the tether changes direction slowly and begins to accelerate as it passes through or behind the tether.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Any guesses on why some of them had a "blinking" orb in front of the larger portion?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister J

The blinking orb was from the 1990 ship model.

I really believe these are UFOs. How can debris all be shaped the same with little holes directly in the middle of them? But I wonder, with all of those UFOs flying around, do they all of those alien pilots have to buy UFO insurance?

Also, who's building these things? They must have a pretty big industry on their planet (or some slave planet) for building UFOs, because there are a lot of them.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by windwaker]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister J

The blinking orb in front of them almost looks like the result of the object spinning to me.
-----
The fact that some of them appear almost identical to each other really makes me question whether it would be space debris.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by NJE03]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

"this is THE BEST video (IMO) for proving that there
is life beyond our Earth biosphere."

No it's not, it's the best video for proving how completely and utterly primative and insane people are. With all of our modern technology, the majority of people still attribute supernatural or intelligent causes to random events at the first opportunity. Thankfully there are still critical thinkers left out there or we'd be stuck in the dark ages making animal sacrifices to the Gods that make it rain and burning witches at the stake.

BTW you're looking at flakes of ice, the largest of which is no bigger than a grain of sand. When any vehicle enters orbit it carries frozen particles with it, which break off and move about during the mission. Astronauts are well aware of this, that's why they're not watching the live feed and losing their minds. It's not because they're friends with the aliens.

The bad contrast gives the appearance of the particles passing behind the tether. The small particles have a strong glare from being very close to the camera, but the light given off by the tether is stronger; so when the particles pass in front of it the glare is overpowered giving the illusions that the particles are behind the tether. It's the same reason you can't see stars in the daytime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join