It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Footage Hundreds of UFO's what is going on here?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What is going on in this video? Space Particles? Space Junk? Hundreds of flying saucers?

Google Video Link

Notice many of the objects (which all look EXACTLY the same) pass behind the space station!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
video.google.com...

same video if u cant see it on the op.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'd say hundreds of UFOs. This transmission was intercepted by an amateur guy. It was never officially released by NASA. What I love is you see the saucers just appearing as if they are almost teleporting in.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I hate to be a pill, but i've started an Alien Watch thread-

We shouldnt have two of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

DGTempe, it looks like your "Alien Watch" thread resides in the
ATS trash bin? hmmm. Besides, one can't expect that everybody
will know that they are to post their Alien/ET sightings in a specific
thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It looks to me like particles flying close past the window/lense which is then magnified into the background.

The particles also seem to travel in straight lines from what I saw. I could be wrong tho, I'm gonna watch it again.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Originally posted by dgtempe

DGTempe, it looks like your "Alien Watch" thread resides in the
ATS trash bin? hmmm. Besides, one can't expect that everybody
will know that they are to post their Alien/ET sightings in a specific
thread.

There are too many sightings for one thread. I wonder how much fun media students have with these things..........

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like debris to me reflecting sinlight into the lens.

There is nothing to suggest anything intelligent as they move at constant speeds, don't change direction and appear to be floating around in any old direction

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The debris must be enormous because you can see them pass BEHIND the space station. Also, they all look EXACTLY the same. Unless someone dropped a bag of toy flying saucers into space, i think we can rule out debris. Now, space particles... what are they? what do they look like? how large are they?

[edit on 28-8-2007 by hikix]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

If you look closely you will see that most of the objects pass behind the teather which is miles away

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

they were estimated to be around 2 miles in diameter and thats if they passed directly behind

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFence
reply to post by hikix

they were estimated to be around 2 miles in diameter and thats if they passed directly behind

Ok, Debunkers, where are youuuuuuuuuu?!?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How can you possibly see dust in space? Especially if its 2 miles away! If space was so full of dust it would be impossible to go there your ship would be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Probably in one of the many, many other "Tether Incident" threads on ATS.

Really. It's been done to death.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure its an over zoom. Notice how they start out as tiny well defined particle blobs, then become blurry flats with holes in the center? And when he zooms back up they appear to be better defined particles again.

When you zoom in on something *76 nautical miles* away, and put a pin head in front of your lense at 2 feet, its not going to look like a pretty pin head under the microscope because the focus is 76 miles out. Its going to become blurry and appear to be stretched. That's what's happening to the debris around the shuttle.

I was actually pretty impressed with this video at first until I heard the explanation and tried it out with binoculars at first, and then the video camera. Go try it. The best I found was putting stuff in the fish tank, and zooming through the fish tank to something distant in the back yard. Got the same effect.

Also, I thought this got addressed previously on ATS? I can't find the previous thread, but I know its not the first time that this video has come up.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Originally posted by hikix

Probably in one of the many, many other "Tether Incident" threads on ATS.

Really. It's been done to death.

Really? i've been here for a while and haven't seen it on this site. I've seen it B4 on the internet and DVD's but never on the site.. gimme the link so we can close this.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leibolmai
I'm pretty sure its an over zoom. Notice how they start out as tiny well defined particle blobs, then become blurry flats with holes in the center? And when he zooms back up they appear to be better defined particles again.

When you zoom in on something *76 nautical miles* away, and put a pin head in front of your lense at 2 feet, its not going to look like a pretty pin head under the microscope because the focus is 76 miles out. Its going to become blurry and appear to be stretched. That's what's happening to the debris around the shuttle.

I was actually pretty impressed with this video at first until I heard the explanation and tried it out with binoculars at first, and then the video camera. Go try it. The best I found was putting stuff in the fish tank, and zooming through the fish tank to something distant in the back yard. Got the same effect.

Also, I thought this got addressed previously on ATS? I can't find the previous thread, but I know its not the first time that this video has come up.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

This really does not explain the objects passing behind the teather at all, its pretty obvious if you take a look that some of the objects pass behind and not infront

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It does'nt its probably semi-transparent due to being over-zoomed? On the other hand..where is all this debris coming from????
Surely if its debris say from the tether breaking, there is a finite amount of it? There seems to be constant new incoming stuff?! Also the angle the debris is coming in at does'nt make sense..would'nt it be ejected away from the tether?
Its all over the place, all sorts of angles..

I thought in space objects will travel in straight lines once they have been given momentum and unless changed by collision or a gravity field, I would think at some point all the debris has been ejected until there is nothing left, this does'nt appear to be happening in the video.

This really does not explain the objects passing behind the teather at all, its pretty obvious if you take a look that some of the objects pass behind and not infront

[edit on 28-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

...and why does every single bit of debris look exactly the same. When something gets destroyed, all the pieces of it are different shapes and sizes. Even if its been done to death, could this possibly be proof of E.T's?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join