It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi STM: Re: your reference to Jacques Vallee and extra-dimensional beings -
Jacques believes that they are from another dimension. He wrote a book called "Passport to Megonia" (I think it was in 1984) that explains his theory about this. It's out of print but you can get used copies probably from Amazon. He says there have always been stories about fairies, elves, etc. and he thinks they are all from other dimensions.

This is a wonderfully fascinating thread. Thank you to all who shared their personal experiences. And thank you to all who pointed out the neccesity for courtesy to a certain member.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Hi Highfreq,

Great post,

You get a two answers for one post, lol, double authors, coming from two different perspectives:

Originally posted by highfreqAs I do believe abduction experiences may be a very real thing I came upon this thread and it completely changed my view on what may be actually going on. I strongly suggest when you have the time, to read it.

Yes, I’m a big fan of mikeboydusa, I hope he publishes his researches on this subject area. His theory as I understand it is that many of the visitations are from the “tricksters” from another place, or dimension. They have been “visiting” us for a very long time and their focus seems to be on directing mankind in directions that only they know the reason for. Vallee was his influence as well as others and the overview that mikeboydusa developed is I believe correct, though even mikeboydusa admits that this might not be the case with all of the visitations. Also Mysticism and the associated visions seem to at times transcend the “trickster” level. So once again it comes back to levels.

The abduction that I am associating with all the phenomena I experienced, ie, nosebleeds, patterns, electrical malfunctions around me, and perhaps even the sedan brigade (though I still can’t positively include them in this, probably will never know for sure what their presence was associated to) is not addressed in his hypothesis yet. His overview is a work in progress.

Originally posted by highfreqI am really shocked that you brought up the patterns. I too as well see these patterns during meditation or right before I go to sleep. This is usually when these geometric patterns manifest themselves the greatest. But to be honest I usually see flashes of light and in between these flashes Certain shapes and patterns start to emerge. Some patterns are more prevalent than others. Usually during these times I feel an intense sensation in the middle of my fore-head. Not painful by any means, just extreme pressure.

The patterns are an enigma and I believe we should collect as many experiences involving them as we can to understand their origins. I have lots of ideas about them, but that’s it, just ideas at this point.

Here’s my latest thoughts on it: Perhaps this is the consciousness change that has been mentioned so often lately in connection with the 2012 date? The patterns are a picture for our mind to link to raise us to another level? Or are they a picture of where our vibrations are at during our viewing of them? Can we handle them when it is constant as was in my case? Nosebleeds, power fluctuations, etc? Or are they the kundalini gone wild? And if so what caused it? (Loved your post on the side effects of meditation and the kundalini, Palasheea, thanks greatly) Could they be brought on by methods other than meditation? If so, by who or what or how? Lots of questions on this, we need many more people to tell us their experiences to get a better picture of the phenomenon.

One way out there thought: Many crop circles (the legit ones) are in the form of mandalas. Could they be vibrational coordinates representing location, the level they live on, whoever they are? And if the circles are from a faster, higher level of vibration they must have been sending the pulse for a year or more by their time standards and it was instanteous when the pulse hit here. Just a thought.

By trade I am a master electrician and by night I like to play mad scientist in the shop. I am fascinated by the works of Nikola Tesla and John Hutchinson. A lot of there works deal with high frequency electrical waves and such. Playing with high voltage electricity rocks

Did Tesla's interest in high frequency electrical waves relate to resonance of any sort, I don't understand the basics on this and the differences? Also, didn’t he work with a friend on a device to communicate with extra/intra beings? Did it employ some sort of high frequency waves? And were the waves directed at him for communication with them? Lots of questions about Tesla, fascinating man. Lol, be careful, don’t blow up the garage!

Which brings another question to mind. You don't happen to have any high voltage electrical lines running through your back yard do you?

We had the standard lines running across the back of our yard. There were also a few cell towers going up around town, none super close to us.

Thanks for the great post, you’re a very interesting person. Let us know how your experiments are coming along, and definitely keep sharing your insights with us, greatly appreciated,

STM

[edit on 9/2/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Hi Forestlady,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've read all of Vallee's books. I hope he decides to write again, great observations on his part.

I don't recall him ever mentioning mandalas and their origins, do you? If so please share it with us.

Your insights are always welcome here,

STM

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Okay, now my mind is stuck on this, gotta work it out so I’m using the thread as a backboard.

When if:

The zings are comments from a higher level vibration and due to the level speed differences between us and them it was only perceived as a “zing” by us.

People hearing buzzing could be the recipient of a lengthy discourse by a faster higher level being.

The low humming heard could be from a level very close to ours.

We would have to raise our vibrations to understand it or they would have to lower theirs to communicate clearly. Dreams may be the best method that is easily utilized to communicate with us. The level of being in our dream would be at the level we are at in our dream state, hopefully at least a little higher than our waking state. That would explain the “trickster” types Vallee described. It also would explain higher level entities with wisdom and knowledge to impart that are reported by people who have lived a very hermit type life shutting out distractions and living close to nature and to God. And on occasion the saintly ones who have met with them face to face.

Just thoughts, pass this post by if it’s too out there,

And lol, it is out there,

STM

Note: Yes, I also understand that there are physical ailments that could also be the cause of these zings and buzzing.

2nd Note: This theory is not meant to imply that all abductions/visits are with these entities. I truly believe we have visitors that are at our own level or just slightly above who interact with our planet also.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Will post something else here later -- at this point in time I want to read over MikeBoyd's stuff and review over Vallee's writings at the library. I also would like to explore ways where we experiencers can somehow come together and find common ground to present a united front where all viewpoints and interpretations of our own experiences and those of others can be shared in the same thread so as to encourage others out there to share their experiences with us too.

Whoops! I'm just reading your new post now...

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Palasheea,

I do not limit myself to only reading investigators who agree with my beliefs. I explore all possibilities. I work to learn their perspective and see if it supplants my understanding of the situations I am researching.

As for my experiences:

They happened, they were face to face.

How they happened is my number one question, how the distances involved were overcome is a question, how the evacuation scenario was played in my mind is a question, how they are so clearly here but yet remain hidden is a question. That is why I explore to understand more, to answer these questions and number one on my list is to find others to discuss this with.

Myself, my husband, my sister have no doubt, it just always comes back to the how?

As I said in my thread describing my experiences, I can only describe what I experienced and it was as if I was standing right next to you, real time, real life. I was always hopeful that my orientation abduction was a trick, was false. It was against everything I believed about the U.S. govt. and I was hopeful of finding a plausible reason not to believe it. It made me physically sick to my stomach.

I agree with Vallee and at the same time disagree with him. I believe there are “tricksters”. I also believe he should have investigated further and then he might have found that there were other levels of beings that would not fit his description of “trickster”.

I disagree that mikeboydusa puts them all in the demon category. He left room for other possibilities and also stated that it is a work in progress. The mechanics that he spoke of were very interesting to me and the description of the tricksters were very relevant to some dreams I had back in Jan. ’07. I wasn’t going to post these, but I guess I better, you’ll understand why when you read them. They follow:

Dream #1: I dreamed that all the blinds and drapes in our house were gone and looking out the windows I saw in the first dream: 2 famous singers that I really admire waving at me but I knew it wasn’t them really and they were gesturing for me to open the door. That’s when a disk shaped ufo flew next to them and sat there hovering and spinning. They kept waving at me and smiling and they made it clear again that they wanted in but that I had to open the door and invite them in.

The feeling that I got from these beings was that they could change shapes and look like whoever they wanted to. The one thing that they couldn’t change was the inside being of them and I felt that they were not related to the beings from my encounters in the 80s and 90s. Not good beings at all, not evil but very deceptive and wanting to live in my house. I did not open my door in my dream no matter how much they tried to get me to.

Dream #2: Same setting, all the windows bright with sunshine, no blinds, no drapes and looking out I saw the same beings and the same saucer. The difference was this time there was an old Indian shaman wrapped in a blanket sitting Indian style on the ground. The two beings were once again gesturing for me to let them in and the saucer was moving around spinning.

Looking closely at the shaman I saw that he was looking at me through the windows and I could see that he had very kind eyes and they had a light that could only come from a very loving, very good soul. Knowing that he now had my attention the shaman took a stick from the ground and started drawing in the dirt glancing over at me from time to time to make sure I was watching him and not the tricksters.

He drew a cube within a cube and when it was complete he looked up at me and then he gestured from the drawing to the beings, equating the two with the cubes. Understanding that he was trying to explain who these beings were I nodded at him and he smiled back at me with a toothless grin and then disappeared. When he disappeared I saw that the beings didn’t even notice, and thinking back on it, it seems they weren’t even aware he had been there at all.

Dream #3: I really goofed on this one, this time it was night and all the windows were uncovered again and I could see that it was raining cats & dogs outside with lots of lightning. There was a knock at the door and going over to it I could see standing in the porch light (my front door has windows in my dream) anyway I could see a young boy, maybe 11 or 12 soaking wet and looking miserable. I opened the door to let him in out of the rain and he grinned at me and at that moment I could tell that he was one of the previous beings and while the door was still open a bit (I was in the process of closing it) another boy pushed his way in too.

The two boys immediately started running around the house yelling whoopee sort of things, jumping up and down on my sofas, running for the kitchen and ransacking it. I followed them telling them that they had to leave and when I did they would get that really sad look on their face, total sad puppydog look. I just sat down and groaned realizing even in my dream that I was gonna have to really do a lot of praying to get rid of them the next day, I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book.

The next day I looked up the cube within a cube and found the tessaract which is a model for other dimensions. I believe the shaman trying to tell me that the beings were from another dimension. He probably was as well, but a different level?

en.wikipedia.org...

Okay, there it is, what do you think about it? Also notice that the “beings” were very similar to the “tricksters” that Vallee and others have described. I wouldn’t call them earth spirits, at least not these two. That’s why I believe levels are important to our understanding. The lower the level, the lower type being that will interact with you. January was a low time for me and now that I’m looking within and living right and these two haven’t been back.

I followed with a little research of my own a few months later and I’ll post it sometime.

As for your researches into ITC I’m not an expert in the field of recording phenomena such as you described. I find it fascinating and totally convincing, I consider it evidence. Lol, Palasheea, if I had posted it would’ve been a congrats, one liner, excellent find. The mods would’ve been all over me. Once the flag and star program started many times I was the first to flag your threads where you shared your insights. Please notice the stars on your posts. If I can’t discuss a subject but am impressed with it I flag it and star it.

Hope this answers some of your questions, it’s late and it probably came out a little disjointed, hope it’s readable,

STM

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow STM -- I have so much respect for you and you'll never know how happy I am right now that you didn't jump all over me for my frank discussion in my post that I then deleted where unbeknown-st to me, you were busy writing a response to. Lol, I thought you were in bed already!! But I see that you are still away or maybe you live in different time zone but it's 3:30 am here to I'm calling it a night for a little shut eye. I need to read over your first posts and those after about your experiences very closely because I want to find out why you're interested in this 2012 stuff... already in your dreams in your last post I'm picking up on why that is but I need to analyze things more.
About my ITC stuff... I hear ya. Thanks for your comments and those stars and so on ... wow! I didn't know that! Thanks!

Will be back later after I nap for a few hours.... this thread is the absolute best!!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hello there, first I want to say that this is a really interesting thread and that I've spent much time now reading it all before I responded.

One thing that caught my attention is the talk about these "ZING" sounds inside your head at a relaxed state. Which I actually have gotten much experience with the last year so I wanted to talk about those. But it's very much to talk about and I don't want to go off-topic in here, so I'll just keep it short and to the facts.

Sometimes when I am in a extremely relaxed state (usually in bed) I get to this point where I can hear this sound inside my head. And after time I learned myself how to adjust it; change its pitch to make the tone higher and higher as I concentrate and keep a clear mind. When I get it to the "top" it's like I'm releasing myself from the body, I just pop right out sometimes in a combination with even more weird electrical sounds (which scares me). At some point this got so normal (hearing these sounds while falling asleep) that I had to actually fight it to get to sleep; since I was scared going to that state where I "loose connection" with my body or hear these weird sounds.

I often had experiences like these is a combination with sleep paralysis, but not always. The sleep paralysis tend to activate when I get to the "top". Or sometimes when I just wake up paralyzed and hear this ZING sound, but I usually fight it very quickly.

How this all started was that I about 1.5 years ago two nights at the same time (I think, maybe 02:00). Woke up paralyzed (I didn't know what it was then) and I automatically felt the most insanely fear I have ever felt and also that there was a presence in the room. The second night I also heard a sound coming towards me (which I believed was a energy ball, don't ask me why) and then it went through my bed-cover (I could feel it hit it) and right into my side and I could move again and nothing was there.

Some weeks/months later maybe then I remember that I in a dream dreamed that I was a soul. And I said to myself "let's leave this body", and that's how I got my first OBE experience (which was all black) and it felt like I was dragged out of my body against my will and I had to fight it VERY hard. I didn't know what was happening and believed that I was maybe dying. I then woke up paralyzed and tried to scream for help which just resulted in mumbling. And then again, I was dragged out of my body and everything got black, I felt very alone and couldn't feel my body at all, but I fought my way back this time too just to wake up paralyzed again. But then I was able to fight the paralysis too and get out of my scary bed.

The reason that I mentioned that is because I have come to the conclusion that the more I believe that I have a soul and feel more connected to it the easier this stuff gets. Like when I read much about the paranormal and about SP and go to bed I often tend getting to this state easier. But lately I have been to much distracted; I have to fill my head with other (important) stuff too, so haven't gotten much to this state lately where I hear the ZING sound.

And I can't remember seeing any mandala either.

I should also point out that my dad and his brother trough spiritism had contact with both extradimentional and extraterrestrial beings. And that his brother learned how to bend spoons with his mind, etc. I've also tried TK a little and got some result, but stopped doing it since I'm not fully convinced and don't want to waste my time.

Originally posted by highfreq
Usually during these times I feel an intense sensation in the middle of my fore-head. Not painfull by any means, just extreme pressure.

I've felt that sometimes too (while adjusting the pitch of the ZING sound), it can be scary.

And btw I sometimes have gotten the feeling that somebody is messing with me in my sleep (while in the "drugged down" state). I get angry then and once I grabbed one of them and felt its hair in my hand (which I believe may just be a dream). And once I remember raising my hand to feel something that shouldn't be there, like I was inside a box. I just think that I should mention this, but it's most likely my fantasy I don't consider myself a abductee or anything.

Sorry for writing so much and maybe getting a little off topic.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hi Palasheea!

Lol, sorry 'bout the cross posting. Also, forgot to include the 2012 info. I forgot to because it really isn't a set thing in my mind. It's simply what I've been seeing mentioned on the board lately and have been wondering about. Here's my final on it: It would be nice if we were given a divine boost up a level though truly I believe it's on a personal as you grow basis, it is different for each of us.

Hi TS!

Thanks for sharing your info. I'm gonna think on it for a bit. Palasheea might have some insight to share.

Norway, wow, thanks so much,

STM

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentomuch
One way out there thought: Many crop circles (the legit ones) are in the form of mandalas. Could they be vibrational coordinates representing location, the level they live on, whoever they are? And if the circles are from a faster, higher level of vibration they must have been sending the pulse for a year or more by their time standards and it was instanteous when the pulse hit here. Just a thought.

Excellent hypothesis
That's right along the line of thinking that Tesla was working on.

Did Tesla's interest in high frequency electrical waves relate to resonance of any sort, I don't understand the basics on this and the differences? Also, didn’t he work with a friend on a device to communicate with extra/intra beings? Did it employ some sort of high frequency waves? And were the waves directed at him for communication with them? Lots of questions about Tesla, fascinating man. Lol, be careful, don’t blow up the garage!

Tesla's obsession with high frequency waves had everything to do with resonance. Tesla believed that energy existed in many forms and demensions, operating at different ressonant frequencies.

With his newly created Tesla coils, the inventor soon discovered that he could transmit and receive powerful radio signals when they were tuned to resonate at the same frequency. When a coil is tuned to a signal of a particular frequency, it literally magnifies the incoming electrical energy through resonant action
www.angelfire.com...

I suppose one could use the analogy that the human brain is a super advanced coil, that can be tuned to recieve these frequencies that we percieve as humming or ringing.....ZING!
I never come accross any information regarding the device to communicate intra/extra beings. Not to say he wasn't or that the in fo is not out there, I just have never come accross proof of such a thing. Although it wouldn't surprise me the least. However Tesla did believe that he once picked up an alien signal from outer space.

Another approach pursued by Tesla was to transmit extra-low-frequency signals through the space between the surface of the earth and the ionosphere. Tesla calculated that the resonant frequency of this area was approximately 8-hertz. It was not until the 1950s that this idea was taken seriously and researchers were surprised to discover that the resonant frequency of this space was indeed in the range of 8-hertz. A third approach for wireless power transmission was to transmit electrical power to the area 80-kilometers above the earth known as the ionosphere. Tesla speculated that his region of the atmosphere would be highly conductive and again his suspicions were correct. What he needed was the technical means to send electrical power to such a high altitude. One night in his laboratory, Tesla noticed a repeating signal being picked-up by his transmitter. To his own amazement, he believed that he was receiving a signal from outer space. Tesla was widely ridiculed when he announced this discovery, but it is possible that he was the first man to detect radio waves from space. A great deal of mystery still surrounds Tesla's work at Colorado Springs. It is not clear from his notes or his comments exactly how he intended to transmit wireless power. But it is clear that he returned back to New York City fully convinced that he could accomplish it.
www.angelfire.com...

Tesla and his inventions completely revolutionized society as we have it today. I am by no means a scholar or expert on Tesla and his life. There are many others here more qualified to give you accurate answers on this topic. As I have read many books and literature about the man, I still feel like I barely know anything about him or his works.Hopefully some other member more qualified can chime in and answer any questions you may have.
If you are interested in that type of stuff I suggest you check out John Hutchinson Alot of people think he's a quack, but a very interesting man indeed.

I questioned the power lines , because studies have proven that high voltage lines going through back yards and such can have adverse health effect on people and wildlife for that matter. Especially in children where cancer and Lukemia seem to be more prevelant. The lines your probably talking about should have little or no effect, being they are probably relatively low voltage Probably 7700 votls or so primary and 120/240 after transformer to your home.

Palasheea

Wow! That's absolutely beautiful. I get your point I seriously doubt you have to worry about adverse effects due to EM fields

Thank you for posting the Kundalini Awakening symptom list. You have sparked an interest in something I have never researched before. I'll be sure to chech out the threads and info I have available about this subject.

Oh ya STM..My wife tells me the same thing. Don't blow up the shop. I started some small fires and hade a very large arc exlode over the work bench but I don't think I'm smart enough to blow up the shop.LOL

[edit on 3-9-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've heard these zing noise, usually just on the verge of sleep and they wake me up with a start. One time in particular it was extremely loud. It was the mid 1980s and I had the most terrible nightmare. What woke me up was the sound of my terrified panting and puffing as I became aware of running fast as hell, in extreme terror, through a dark tunnel. I could hear my feet hit the floor as I ran. I seemed to be running round a curved hallway and I think I remember footsteps behind me. All of a sudden I fell through a wall or whatever and woke up in my room with my mouth open unable to scream, but still screaming inside. As soon as my eyes opened there was the loudest ZING in my right ear which gave me the impression that it was a quick movement away from my head, whatever it was. I've only ever had a couple of dreams as bad as that but they do make you wonder if there's something else interfering with you when you're asleep.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your ZING! experiences with us T.Soul and Wigit! I'm hoping we can keep this thread for future reference should anybody new log onto this board who also has the same experiences as those of us here who have posted so far in this thread.
The only way to do that is to try to keep this thread on the first or second page of this forum but I think that will be easy because there's so much to talk about!
We have these experiences and we are tired of having to keep them to ourselves all the time. Yet, we know how cathartic it is to just be able to talk about our extraordinary experiences to others -- that in itself helps us to understand them more on a deeper and more profound level. And it's also helpful to get feedback from those who are having the same kinds experiences because one does not feel so alone anymore. Just knowing that others have had the same experiences too brings much peace of mind in matters related to what's being talked about in this thread.
So Trapped Souls and Wigit -- thanks for your ZING story's! It's great knowing I'm not the only one who's had them!!

PS -- thanks Highfreq for your comments! Nice knowing I should not be concerned about any EM's from the ground level up here!

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
What an interesting topic and it just shows how far this forum has come over the past year where we can have such discussions without being inundated with debunkers (of the rude kind) trying to ruin it.

I've never heard of abductee's being watched and followed by people in white sedans but is this something that other abductee's have experienced also? So things have switched from MIB's in black cars to normal people in white cars right? I can only imagine how frightening that must be for those who have had such experiences or something like it. I've been reading over those posts in this thread on that.

I have question for experiencers. Do any of you occasionally have electrical brain activity where you not only hear a high-pitched ZING but also feel it --do you also ever hear what sounds like a voice saying your name or whatever sometimes when that happens?? Do you sometimes wonder if there's some outside force that's involved in all of this??? Just wondering...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Palasheea]

The only thing I can think of is a really high pitched noise that happens randomly at night to me where all back ground noise fades out (almost as if someone turned down the volume on life) and the high pitched noise presists for 10 min. during that time it's harder to think, talk, or move.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sound familiar?

No, no they don't guy.

But since when have we gone from Black Lincolns, to white sedans?
The men in black need a name change.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All of this is very interesting, Pal your place is awesome.

On occasion when they come here and I wake they put the fear and don't move in me. I can sense where the tall one is standing which is across my room next to my computer desk.

The last couple of times they were here for my granddaughters and I just catch the red sparklies but when I can move the sparkles disappear and when I go to the room asap and look out the 5 different windows I see nothing.

I do understand the Grey's and you have to understand they all are not bad, there are good Grey's. I don't fear of harm because I know they aren't doing anything to harm us.

It always seems that I am a day late and a dollar short when it comes to catching these buggers, lol.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

Who's guy?

And lol, if they were associated to any of this their budget must've been cut also; my husband and brother-in-law thought the sedans were rentals.

STM

[edit on 9/3/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that there is one thing I never understood.

I was kind enough to share where the Grey's told and showed me where they implanted the tracking device and how to locate it. It won't be easy to find but it can be found.

You would think that someone here would be interested and if nothing else send the information out to people that look into this.

I have tried to share this info for a long time but it seems no one cares, I would have thought it would have been of interest don't you? I e-mail that Dr. Leir and never got return e-mail I wrote Mufon years ago nothing so I guess you can see how this works.

I don't mind someone discovering this where I said it is located and I don't even care if they take the full credit for it what is important is its discovery don't you think.

It's not up the nose.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Sometimes when I am in a extremely relaxed state (usually in bed) I get to this point where I can hear this sound inside my head. And after time I learned myself how to adjust it; change its pitch to make the tone higher and higher as I concentrate and keep a clear mind. When I get it to the "top" it's like I'm releasing myself from the body, I just pop right out sometimes in a combination with even more weird electrical sounds (which scares me).

Interesting, so you can adjust the pitch? Great, it’s added to the tally, new avenue with this phenomenon, really unusual, thanks. Also OBE is associated with the higher tones. Okay, got it.

I often had experiences like these is a combination with sleep paralysis, but not always. The sleep paralysis tend to activate when I get to the "top". Or sometimes when I just wake up paralyzed and hear this ZING sound, but I usually fight it very quickly.

Sometimes associated with sleep paralysis, ‘kay, got it.

The reason that I mentioned that is because I have come to the conclusion that the more I believe that I have a soul and feel more connected to it the easier this stuff gets

That’s a good sign, do you pray or do you meditate? Perhaps prayer is the route you are using?

And I can't remember seeing any mandala either.

‘kay, got it.

Originally posted by highfreq
Usually during these times I feel an intense sensation in the middle of my fore-head. Not painful by any means, just extreme pressure.

Got it, it’s on the tally.

Thanks for sharing TS,

Greatly appreciated,

STM

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi Observe!

I'm jumping ahead here cause I just gotta know. Where do they put the implants? I have always heard it was up through the nasal cavity. Would be very greatful if you shared it with us and we'll give you the credit. Those researchers will just have to read it on ATS and know that they missed out.

Humbly requesting,

STM

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I just got down to writing my last ten or so words and this computer did it again. Does anyone know why my computer keeps doing this.

A window pops up on the lower right that says linksys unavailable and the net shuts down. Sometimes this doesn't happen for ages then all of a sudden it's non stop.

This week has been horrible and also today my TV has been going on and off static all morning. Is anyone else having problems, Im on the East Coast.

Okay now that I am done ranting I'm pooped,

I'm not up to re-writing everything so you fully understand about this but the short version is this:

I was shown the tracking device the Grey's implant, it is black and square.
The one I go to told me they had to greatly magnify this for me to see. He told me the number of magnification and I remember thinking that's really a large number but of course I don't remember it.

After that I was told it is smaller then anything any human could ever imagine he told me we would need to use our most sophisicated equipment and look long and hard and that we still wouldn't be sure but he did say "we could" locate it.

It's in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

I will say the chip that fits on the tip of a pin would be hugh compared to the tracking device.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join