It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hi seentoomuch,I can definitely say that there are strange electrical effects surrounding abductees. 100%. I had a discussion at my house with a group of folk who were "taken" from their car one night in Sept 96. While talking, a light bulb blew and I thought nothing of it. Then I got an electric shock from one of the children involved as I moved past them. Later when they'd gone, I immediately felt my arms being pulled upwards out-of-body, and only by keeping a strong mental hold on exactly where my arms were did I manage to make it stop. When I went to bed I felt a very strong electrical stimulation of my left cheek which made me think my whole face was being distorted. There was a bird? or something outside my window, making a strange beeping noise every ten seconds or so. Also, when I blinked, behind my closed lids there was a golden mandala, or dome-like space.Over the next few weeks I lost about 20 light bulbs, (sometimes three at a time would blow), my washing machine broke down, my heating stopped working and my iron went on fire too. One day I couldn't unlock my door, then a friend came in and the key just turned. I kept a list of this stuff at the time and it was as long as your arm. These things started the night those people were in my house and lasted about four weeks. At the end of the four weeks our car was written off in a small accident. I don't think that was connected but it was a long string of bad luck.I had a return visit one night from one of the folk I mentioned, and during our conversation all my electricity went off at the mains. I let this person stay the night at my house and during the night I heard whispering in my sleep as well as a still picture in my head of a triangular craft over a house I knew. After it all died down I was discussing the story with another friend and in the middle of the conversation something growled from behind my chair. We jumped up in fright and stood outside the house till the rest of my family came home.There's a lot more to the story but not enough room here.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What I would do if there were people waiting outside my house is this:
Phone police,watch result-how do the police interact with the "stalkers"?
Friendly/hostile/hostile then friendly?This could give you clues as to who is behind it.
Then,follow up with the police,ask them "Who was watching me?"Their answers could give you more clues.
Finally,repeat,repeat,repeat.
Become the harasser not the harassed.

edit:

Oh and photograph the license plates-then phone the cops (or better still a friend who is a cop)and get them to do a vehicle ID check-if that comes back as "does not exist"or "unregistered" then you know its probably feds/gov/intel etc.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I’m curious ‘bout this, how many experiencers have noticed white sedans outside their homes (usually Ford models) with a person sitting in it, usually writing on a notepad, or on a cellphone? Also, when you go to work or run an errand it drives away as you walk to your car and then an intersection later another matching white sedan turns onto the street you are driving on and gets right behind you and follows you to your errand? Once again the person will just sit in the car with a notepad and cellphone.

Wow, this secret group must have hundreds, no...thousands of employees to keep that up to thousands of people all over the country.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wow, this secret group must have hundreds, no...thousands of employees to keep that up to thousands of people all over the country.

Such organisations do exist-think of the black ops crowd,or certain areas of NASA/DARPA/NSA...all very secretive,some with no name to speak of,all employing many hundreds if not thousands of people.
Oh and of course the Manhattan project-many hundredes of people kept that a secret did they not?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

I can tell now that you really do live in Louisiana.

No messing around, go right for the shot gun. haha

Your approach would get the guy in the cars attention to say the least. lol
Not to mention, at least $200 for replacing 4 tires. lol But I don't think he'd be coming around anymore. lol

I'd just call the cops to come take a look. Tell them that he's been following you and they'll probably send someone right over. If they aren't eating donuts.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
I think jritzmann just likes to show off his or her awesome avatar!

LMAO...I was just getting ready to change it. I never seem to stick to one for very long since my first one. Thanx.

~J

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

That it would be hazardous to my health to continue with "what I was involved in" and that I could "fall off this ladder" (which was outside my office door to the above storage deck) late at night...yada yada. He made it abundantly clear and seemed genuinely pissed when I initially acted like I didnt know what he was talking about. My last words to him was "yes sir".

They later followed me home that night and sat outside the house for about an hour. My wife saw them, and we watched til they left.

I dont immediately make the leap that they were "government", but whatever they were or whatever they represent, theyre the ones that know more about this then we do (most likely) and they dont play around.

Ya know the interesting by-product of this was that the sender of the samples dropped from the face of the earth, never answered another phone call, nor email. I dropped samples off at another researcher's house for him to deal with it. I wanted nothing more to do with any of it. Bye, dont care no-how. Good riddance.

Wow, JR!

Hope the sender of the samples got away safely. I'm relieved that you are okay, what an encounter! If the white sedan brigade is from the same agency(?) I'm relieved I didn't rate such treatment, and I'm proud of you for keeping your cool and stepping back for awhile. You know, live to fight another day, etc. and now with the internet information can be released to the world instantly, thereby protecting you and other investigators if cleverly handled.

Thanks for sharing with us, it gives us a better understanding of the type of people involved in covering up the true situation. I'm still not sure if it is all related to the orientation abduction I had, still weighing it all out.

Best regards,

STM

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I hope things stay well for you from now on Seentomuch. I know I've seen too many movies, but I'd agree with jritzmann and not do anything to put yourself in jeopardy. I've made comments before about Lex's negative posts and I won't elaberate further on what you and jritzmann haven't pointed out already. (: Take care.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Hi Mastermind77!

Hope I'm not a lab rat

Cellphone towers and microwaves? Perhaps, many of those were going up in our area at that time, maybe the settings were off or something? I don't know much about how they work. Thanks for the idea,

STM

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VType

Hi VType,

Thanks for the support. Really just wanted to find out if anyone else had similar things happen, didn't seem like it would attract debunkers at all. I think some of them are being a little overzealous lately. I hope they sit back and take a breath and let us discuss our experiences so that we may compare and perhaps find a piece of the puzzle.

Thanks again,

STM

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazi176

Do not confuse skepticism, for negativity.Some just prefer proof more than others.It is very hard to believe a story such as this when there is no proof that aliens even exist. However, I will not derail your thread to that discussion.Just understand,not everyone believes we are being "visited".

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
next time the white sedans return, calmy grab your shotgun, hold it behind your back incospicuolosly (sp) walk out to the car, and blow all four tires away...when the cops show up you and he will have to explain who you are and what he is doing there.

Wow. Sounds very brave. If I were the guy in the white car and saw someone approach, take a shotgun from behind, and even hint at raising the barrel, well, that would be cause to take him out. Quite obviously self defense. I just suspect these guys are packing more than a can of mace. Wouldn't it be nice if you got a chance to put this suggestion into action? Then you could report back here how successful it was--or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Do not confuse skepticism, for negativity.Some just prefer proof more than others.It is very hard to believe a story such as this when there is no proof that aliens even exist. However, I will not derail your thread to that discussion.Just understand,not everyone believes we are being "visited".

No question, but such questions can be couched with courtesy and respect. No smarmy garbage, and marginalizing tones that dont belong in such a discussion. Someone is talking about a very subjective and personal experience, and people need to at least have respect enough to question things in a polite way with respect.

Thats all I've ever asked for and while I dont speak for anyone, I'm sure Seen would feel the same way. I know next to nothing about his/her experiences, or the validity of them, but that doesnt mean respect is off the table.
~Jeff

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Lol, it is a great one, isn't it. It's unique and has a lot of style.

Note to JR: Did you put it together?

STM

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Hi seentoomuch,I can definitely say that there are strange electrical effects surrounding abductees. 100%. I had a discussion at my house with a group of folk who were "taken" from their car one night in Sept 96. While talking, a light bulb blew and I thought nothing of it. Then I got an electric shock from one of the children involved as I moved past them. Later when they'd gone, I immediately felt my arms being pulled upwards out-of-body, and only by keeping a strong mental hold on exactly where my arms were did I manage to make it stop. When I went to bed I felt a very strong electrical stimulation of my left cheek which made me think my whole face was being distorted. There was a bird? or something outside my window, making a strange beeping noise every ten seconds or so. Also, when I blinked, behind my closed lids there was a golden mandala, or dome-like space.Over the next few weeks I lost about 20 light bulbs, (sometimes three at a time would blow), my washing machine broke down, my heating stopped working and my iron went on fire too. One day I couldn't unlock my door, then a friend came in and the key just turned. I kept a list of this stuff at the time and it was as long as your arm. These things started the night those people were in my house and lasted about four weeks. At the end of the four weeks our car was written off in a small accident. I don't think that was connected but it was a long string of bad luck.I had a return visit one night from one of the folk I mentioned, and during our conversation all my electricity went off at the mains. I let this person stay the night at my house and during the night I heard whispering in my sleep as well as a still picture in my head of a triangular craft over a house I knew. After it all died down I was discussing the story with another friend and in the middle of the conversation something growled from behind my chair. We jumped up in fright and stood outside the house till the rest of my family came home.There's a lot more to the story but not enough room here.

Hi Wigit,

Thanks for posting, there's a lot of similarities. You mentioned one that I forgot to post which was seeing a golden mandala many times when I shut my eyes during the one and a half months. I didn't think of it as a mandala though. I described it as gold with a bit of black outline in batik style, which is really based on mandala designs, lol, the same. Wow, a match on many things.

In all of my contacts with the visitors up until the Paris abductiion the visitors were human looking, though definitely not from here. The ET I had a glimpse of in the Paris abduction was a grey, and I had a very bad feeling about it. When I wrote the "1994 Dulce?" post about the Grey ET we were living in a different house in Austin, not the house with the sedans, etc.; and it was written long after the sedans.

And yet, I just went back and reread a few posts previous to the "1994 Dulce?" post. I was replying to theRiverGoddess that I would've been finished writing Dulce sooner except all our lights kept flickering on and off and I had to press save constantly. This did not happen when I was recounting my experiences with the human type visitors.

So I gotta ask this, were your experiences with Greys or others? Are the electrical and other odd happenings related to us talking about the Greys, thinking about them or writing about them? Does it attract their attention when we do? And if so, is it a good or bad thing. I tend to think bad, very bad, at least with the type of Grey I saw. Let me know wigit, if I'm off course on this.

As for the surveillance by the men in white sedans, still don't know, wonder if I'll ever know for sure. I hope to hear from more of ya'll on this if it's happened to you also and what the outcome was.

I'd love to hear more of your experiences wigit. Do you have a thread already posted? If so, could you post a link to it?

Thanks for the info,

STM

Note: Just remembered this: in Paris during the time of the abduction we had many brownouts in our apartment.

Note to Skeptics: Take some time off, we just wanna discuss our experiences and odd happenings. And also note that the thread title is inviting "Experiencers" not "Proof Only Skeptics" to participate in this discussion.

[edit on 8/26/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

All good advice, definitely will follow it if they ever return. Lol, harass the harassers, perfect. And yes, let the police handle it. The only reason we didn't call the police is that we thought they were PIs hired by my stepmother and we wanted to show her that we had nothing to hide. Now though we know that she had nothing to do with it.

Very good advice, thanks,

STM

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Maybe its just the way some people knit pick through peoples posts. I've seen quite a few comments besides in this thread directed toward the ones that knit pick through peoples posts. It's usually the same people. They know who they are. I'm sure it won't be the last. Sometimes it's best just not to say anything.

I think most people that have an experience here at ATS and try to share that experience with us won't have that "solid concrete" evidence that some WANT. I just don't think it's productive to knit pick all the time. I'd rather hear what people have to say about their experiences than be afraid to post because someone will bash them. Skepticism is a good thing, but no need to pee on anyone's cornflakes.

EDIT: I see jritzmann (couple of posts above) said what I'm saying here but in a more diplomatic way.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
if i could make a sugestion.
next time the white sedans return, calmy grab your shotgun, hold it behind your back incospicuolosly (sp) walk out to the car, and blow all four tires away...when the cops show up you and he will have to explain who you are and what he is doing there.

Interesting. It might be a little safer to just call the police and tell them there is an unregistered foreign agent parked outside your house and give a description of the sedan.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi All,

Wow, thanks for all the replies, greatly appreciated.

Silicone Synapse, thanks for reminding a certain poster about the resources our Govt. has.

Ignore The Facts, you should listen to Silicone Synapse.

Schuyler, Lol, the shotgun effect tested on MIB, sounds like the Humble One recruited you, lol.

Quazi176, thanks, I’ll be careful. And yeah, constant nit-picking does deter people from sharing their experiences.

AccessDenied, Thanks for the reply/explanation; it was worded courteously, unlike many others I have seen on the board.

SevenThunders, Lol, but I have to admit, at times it was tempting. The police would be the better avenue to take, thanks for the reply. Oh, and btw welcome to ATS,

JRitzmann, thanks greatly for all your input, shows why you’re at the Conspiracy Master level, you’ve been through it all and you bring a lot of investigative experience, insight and balance to this board,

STM

Any lurking experiencers with some knowledge on this topic? Stop in and let us know.

[edit on 8/26/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Lol, it is a great one, isn't it. It's unique and has a lot of style.

Note to JR: Did you put it together?

STM

It's built in 3D Max and imported into an environmental simulation program, then "wetted" in Photoshop. The drips and such are digital hand painted. LOL...I'm glad people like it, maybe I'll leave it awhile. You can see the whole thing at my deviantart.com gallery along with alot more stuff:
Jeff's Dev-art space

Cya,
Jeff

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join