It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Bump once again to gain imput from the new members of ATS

Anyone with similar experiences?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VType
I say these debunkers need to show proof positive that what someone experiences never happened.

Actually they needn't. That would be a burden of proof fallacy.

Excellent Avatar, BTW. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
*Bump*

STM

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 1 7 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I asked, “How do we bring them down?” What, you mean land them? “No, crash them.”

I like your style.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thanks, Kester. But I gotta admit it was like I was under a truth serum at the time, no way to hold back thoughts. That was pure gut reaction, I'm sure you'd feel the same.

Your thread on high speed defensive driving is great advice. We all should take those courses as it would save lives. I can't count how many times accelerating my car out of the way of 18 wheelers swerving, dump trucks dropping stuff has saved my life. I credit my boyfriend from way back who taught me what he had learned on a high speed race tracks taking lessons on how to handle his sports car.

STM

edit on 1-7-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm glad I came across this post, as I have not been on ATS in quite some time. Very interesting post, I've had similar experiences with this matter. However I wasn't made aware of it until I read your post, and then it clicked for me. I never had the problems with nose bleeds. Possibly some electrical fluctuations, I don't remember exactly though. I have noticed quite a few times before like a white tahoe, I think it was doing exactly what you said. They would pull in front of my house either talking or writing. Never really thought much of it until reading your post. I didn't read all the pages so forgive me if I'm missing key information. Has anything new happened with your situation since 2007?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Hi SJ,

Yeah, to this day I'm still a little unnerved when I see white sedans around but thankfully they aren't following me on my errands anymore. I evidently passed whatever reason they had for surveilling me, thank God. I still wonder though . . . was it my stepmother . . . was it my experiences . . . was it something else that I'm not even aware of?

Take care,

STM

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wow. I'm really stoked this thread is still alive.

I'm a lifelong contactee and have had many high strangeness experiences that have lead me to where I am now. I've had OOBEs often accompanied with high pitch tones. I've had what I believe to be a contact with intelligences associated with Sirius which also had an extremely high pitched tone. That one was beyond loud. It was as if I was becoming the tone. At the same time I was being sucked into a point of light. I thought I may have been dying so with supreme effort I pulled myself out of it. Kinda regret I did that knowing what I know now.

When I was much younger, my sister and I slept in bunkbeds and we shared many experiences. We would see balls of light fly into our room and hover in the corner. I would stare at it and it seemed like I was falling into it. Again, there would be a high pitched tone and the ball of light would take on a sort of glittering checkered pattern, usually green and red. None of this really frightened us and I remember transitioning into a lucid dream or OOBE when staring at these orbs.

It was around this time when my younger sister began having nightly nosebleeds. She would also accuse me of touching her leg or face at night. Once, she woke up and saw a grey with it's face and hand both pressed against the glass of our second floor window. Our whole family had a wide range of strange experiences. Everything from ghost/phantom like phenom, poltergeist activity to weird phone calls. 99.999% sure my mother and I were both abducted together at least once. I rarely had any type of overtly negative experiences that I recall. Not saying they didn't happen.

Recently, I woke up and heard three noises coming from the street outside my place. They sounded like some sort of electrical machine charging up. Three brief and very loud increases in frequency and volume like a "brrrRRRZZZP!" Immediately after that it felt as if something was pulling my etheric body out. Having had many OOBEs at this point, I could tell there was something off about this. Plus those weird sounds so I fought it and got back in my body. I then had a distinct vision/thought of a white van racing away down the street and almost got up to check but decided to try to will myself out of body since I still felt a loose connection, but only managed to slip into a brief lucid dream. I've also had the occasional black helicopter flying overhead very low, and have been developing an occasional ringing in the ears lately.

At this point, I've been practicing magick and studying the occult for a long time and I feel like this is the missing piece to the UFO/alien phenom. Occult literature describes beings and experiences that seem to perfectly match with modern accounts of alien encounters. I've successfully used banishing rituals on greys. I've had run-ins with what I believe to be an elemental or a djinn where it would manipulate my dreams and change scenarios and its own form in order to deceive me and avoid my incessant banishings and astral attacks. I think there are multiple types of beings from all levels of reality with all sorts of agendas and motivations. Some are in cahoots with some pretty powerful humans. Again, not all "good" or "bad".

As far as electrical phenom and other strange goings on - I think that when these beings make contact for whatever reason, they are exposing us to higher vibrational frequencies. This is the only way they can interact with us. This can be done is several ways. What this does though is it opens us up to these levels of reality. You could say that it activates certain chakras. It alters our awareness and our consciousness. In the case of negative entities, this is an unfortunate side-effect of their vampiric and oppressive acts. It can be unfortunate for them because when this occurs, we experience our world differently and we gain certain abilities as a result. Abilities and knowledge we can use against them. Funny how there is an almost universal admonition against dabbling in the occult and studying magick. Admittedly, magick can be used for nefarious and selfish purposes but so can anything else. Personally, my studies and practice have shed an incredible amount of light on my lifelong encounters with what I came to believe were physical beings from another planet in the galaxy. It has empowered me and helped me to become a better person in nearly all avenues of life. To any experiencers out there reading this, my advice: study magick.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join