It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Hi HQ,

Sorry it took so long to respond to your post. I’ve been reading up on Tesla and also Mandalas and sound. Lol, you’re right, Tesla was quite a character, a quite lovable type genius. It would’ve been incredible to spend even just one day with him in his workshop. He contributed greatly to our understanding of energy and applying it to meet our needs. He also did a few off the wall experiments that I’m sure contributed to our knowledge but were a little bit risky. Lol, now I know what kind of projects you’re working on in your workshop. Your wife is right to worry. Here’s a quote from Tesla’s Papers:

I still remember with pleasure how, nine years ago, I passed the discharge of a powerful induction-coil through my body to demonstrate before a scientific society the comparative harmlessness of very rapidly vibrating electric currents, and I can still recall the astonishment of my audience. I would now undertake, with much less apprehension that I had in that experiment, to transmit through my body with such currents the entire electrical energy of the dynamos now working at Niagara—forty or fifty thousand horse-power. I have produced electrical oscillations which were of such intensity that when circulating through my arms and chest they have melted wires which joined my hands, and still I felt no inconvenience. I have energized with such oscillations a loop of heavy copper wire so powerfully that masses of metal, and even objects of an electrical resistance specifically greater than that of human tissue brought close to or placed within the loop, were heated to a high temperature and melted, often with the violence of an explosion, and yet into this very space in which this terribly-destructive turmoil was going on I have repeatedly thrust my head without feeling anything or experiencing injurious after-effects.

Source: www.tfcbooks.com...

I also found his own description of his unusual vision; don’t believe it’s relevant to our discussion, just couldn’t pass it by; for what it’s worth it follows:

A long time ago, when I was a boy, I was afflicted with a singular trouble, which seems to have been due to an extraordinary excitability of the retina. It was the appearance of images which, by their persistence, marred the vision of real objects and interfered with thought. When a word was said to me, the image of the object which it designated would appear vividly before my eyes, and many times it was impossible for me to tell whether the object I saw was real or not. This caused me great discomfort and anxiety, and I tried hard to free myself of the spell. But for a long time I tried in vain, and it was not, as I clearly recollect, until I was about twelve years old that I succeeded for the first time, by an effort of the will, in banishing an image which presented itself.

My happiness will never be as complete as it was then, but, unfortunately (as I thought at that time), the old trouble returned, and with it my anxiety. Here it was that the observations to which I refer began. I noted, namely, that whenever the image of an object appeared before my eyes I had seen something that reminded me of it. In the first instances I thought this to be purely accidental, but soon I convinced myself that it was not so. A visual impression, consciously or unconsciously received, invariably preceded the appearance of the image. Gradually the desire arose in me to find out, every time, what caused the images to appear, and the satisfaction of this desire soon became a necessity.

The next observation I made was that, just as these images followed as a result of something I had seen, so also the thoughts which I conceived were suggested in like manner. Again, I experienced the same desire to locate the image which caused the thought, and this search for the original visual impression soon grew to be a second nature. Mt mind became automatic, as it were, and in the course of years of continued, almost unconscious performance, I acquired the ability of locating every time and, as a rule, instantly the visual impression which started the thought.

Source: www.tfcbooks.com...

And evidently there are other people who believe mandalas represent vibrations and are related to the crop circle phenomena; here’s a link:

lyon-art.com...

I also found an article discussing crop circles as vibrational coordinates but I can’t find it now; I’ll keep looking for it.

Thanks for your interesting posts, be sure and keep us updated on your experiments, and tell your wife that I agree with her, lol!

STM

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Palasheea,

Great idea to use one dedicated thread to share our experiences and insights; I’m all for it. Should it be here, or should we create a new thread aptly titled?

Also, last night I listened to Brad Steiger on coast to coast and he shared some of his insights on some of the entities that many people are mistaking for ETs or somesuch. He recommended using discernment as to their true identities. He listed many different types and their M.O. He also spoke about levels. So for any of you that are contacting ET via the mind this is a must listen. Also, he said that at times the low level entities take on physical form which really made me wonder about my own experiences though they don’t really fit the pattern he describes, but wow, it really makes you wonder.

If you have access to www.coasttocoastam.com past programs it’s worth the time to listen to this discussion. The dreams I posted earlier and what I learned from them were very similar to what he outlined in the program, so I tend to believe him. If you or any of the members reading this thread listens to it please share your thoughts on this with us.

Hi Observe50!

Thank you so much for the information about the implants. Sounds like they’re not gonna show up on scans. What is the main function of that area of the brain? Or does it share function with other areas? Hmmmm… Are any of the members familiar with the anatomy of the brain and the functions for that area?

Originally posted by observe50I was shown the tracking device the Grey's implant, it is black and square.
The one I go to told me they had to greatly magnify this for me to see. He told me the number of magnification and I remember thinking that's really a large number but of course I don't remember it.

After that I was told it is smaller then anything any human could ever imagine he told me we would need to use our most sophisticated equipment and look long and hard and that we still wouldn't be sure but he did say "we could" locate it.

It's in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

I will say the chip that fits on the tip of a pin would be huge compared to the tracking device.

Originally posted by observe50This week has been horrible and also today my TV has been going on and off static all morning. Is anyone else having problems, I’m on the East Coast

Let us know if it continues and if you find a cause for it. If no cause can be found I’ll add it to the tally. Yep, just may be related to you or your experiences.

STM

[edit on 9/5/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't see why another thread need be started. I would think if you don't mind everyone could use this thread and share there experiences.

I would think it just important everyone share all at one location. I asked at one time and thought maybe the Amigo's would have given us a place specifically for putting the pieces together but nada. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I came back from France a year later and that’s when the sedans showed up and for one and a half months my life was turned upside down. Is there a connection between the orientation abduction, the sedans, nosebleeds and electricity? Have ya’ll experienced anything similar?

STM

Edit to add link to my description of the abduction mentioned above (you have to scroll down a bit on the thread, it is called "1994 Dulce?":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/25/2007 by seentoomuch]

I have read your thread on 'Dulce.' Very captivating! I for one, do not doubt you. I read between the lines. That would be a good habit for many.
In response to the above questions: I believe that there could be a connection, yes. The white sedans? I have usually heard of them described as black. But that could mean nothing. Nosebleeds? Yes. One of the post-ers on your other thread, mentioned that aliens sometimes put tracking devices in humans and usually through the nasal passages. Electricity? When I was reading your other thread and you mentioned power problems, I thought then that it could have alien involvement. But I had not signed on as a member, yet. So, I couldn't suggest that to you there.
Btw, you handle questions and criticism, magnificently! Back on topic. I personally do not think that your supposed last encounter with the aliens; was the LAST encounter. That may be what YOU recall. If others have posted like suggestions, forgive me. I just have begun to read this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
May the Great Spirit guide
and protect you on your journey.
I. too believe that you are destined
for greatness. Be well my friend!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oops, one more thing and I will stop pestering you here. I read what you almost did with your mind. I would like to speak with you on that. I have a very close relative who has experienced some short-lived moments such as this. She also found them quite astonishing! When I can U2U, I will speak to you about it, or you may join me on the other board. Thank you my precious friend. You are the number one reason that I became a member instead of a lurker. Be well!

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Truespiritstar]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's been awhile and I'm hoping that some of the new members will add their insights to this thread 'cause I'm still wondering........ what happened and how did it happen?

Thanks,

STM

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Mods

Please feel free to move this thread if need be. It was written before the Gray Area was created.

STM

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi there

Have been having a lot of electrical disturbances in and around my house lately and it brought this thread to mind, thought I'd bump it to get more insights from ya'll. Any fellow electrical experiencers out there?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Prior to your abduction had you ever had exposure to any kind of occult activity? This would include astrology, ouija board, mind altering drugs, witchcraft, eastern religions, yoga, TM, scientology, new age, ESP, shamanism etc. I believe there is a strong connection between the occult and abduction scenarios.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Hi ST

One of my sisters used to have slumber parties which sometimes included a oujia board, but for the most part my family and I are very devout christians.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Are you catholic? If you are christian are you aware of this work in enabling christians to stop abductions before they start?
www.alienresistance.org...

The reason I ask about catholicism is that certain practices of that church are occultic and could open oneself up to negative spiritual forces. I happen to believe that the forces of darkness are behind the alien abduction experience. I know personally of one woman who was in a UFO cult who was assassinated.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi ST

I'm Lutheran. But I gotta say that I strongly disagree with you on your Catholic stance, there is no occultic link imo. Let's agree that we disagree on that and let's not continue with an off topic debate 'kay? That should be in a different thread. Now, back on topic, who do you think the white sedan people were? And why the nosebleeds and mandalas? And the power fluctuations? All within the same time frame, all in sync?

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Now, back on topic, who do you think the white sedan people were? And why the nosebleeds and mandalas? And the power fluctuations? All within the same time frame, all in sync?

Thanks,

STM

Nosebleeds do happen. Were you sitting down at the same time each day to watch Jerry Springer or Ricki Lake and getting worked up about the content of the programme? Perhaps they were simply triggered by your bodyclock. Were they really happening as regular and timestamped as you remember? Domestic power supplies also malfunction occasionally. The white Sedan was just a vehicle parked outside. Due to the nosebleed and coincidental power failure you thought they were all connected. You would now be looking specifically for white Sedans and ignoring all the other colours. Every time you see one, which is only to be expected, it reinforces the idea that you are being monitored. Had you looked out the window and seen the postman coming up the drive instead of a Sedan parked up, then the postman would be monitoring you. You'd see him every day, too.

The fact that you are still posting on ATS after all these years suggests that nothing sinister was occurring other than your mind making normal things seem bizarre.

As for your contactee/abduction stuff, well, I don't believe it happens and think it suggests you are maybe prone to confusing book plots, films or hypnagogic/hypnopompic dream states with real personal experiences.

Of course, as always, I could be entirely wrong!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for offering your opinion, though I wonder if you read the whole thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Firstly, thank you Jeff Ritzmann for standing up to people who ask skeptical questions in a way that (to me) seems immature and demeaning, and not coming from a place of knowledge. I just HATE that kind of stuff. Make no mistake about it, I appreciate skepticism, when it is well done, as-it-were.
I am someone who has a high percentage of 'abductee' aspects to me and my life history. Although I am going through a soul-searching as to what that truly means, now, I'm just not sure about space aliens. Although I don't have a closed locked door to that old hypothesis, as well.
This thread really took me aback. For the past Ohhhhhh, abouuuuut, I dun'no, weeks-to-month, I have observed plain white vans and suv-types, just sitting somewhere nearby with a guy just sitting in there. When you look at that, you would think "It doesn't make sense, it is out of place." Along with this, I have gotten a couple of short power outages, fluctuations, brownouts, etc., that did not seem like they would be weather caused. Lately, including up until right now, I am having problems with my nose bleeding.
edit on 20-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Thanks for responding. You mentioned having nosebleeds, have you been to the doctor for them? Do you feel dizzy and weak when they occur? Have you noticed patterns when you close your eyes? And also have you been hearing high pitched zings? Lol, lots of questions, sorry 'bout that, I'm just curious to find if there's any connection between all of them and what it could mean.

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi seen, I do not have any of the symptoms you described accompanying the nose condition, but the suspiscious looking white vehicles and electrical stuff, I have very much been noticing, quite some time before I was aware of this thread which I cam across only today. I am NOT a paranoid person, I never feel upset at the thought of someone surveilling me, (I would just feel sorry for them in their --boring-- assignment) just in case someone might think "Well, you might have a paranoia disorder," NOT so!!!
I love your cat picture. I have 2 cats. One weighs 22 lbs, the other 19. They are my furry children!

I forgot: I have not been to a doctor, this nose stuff has been recent, I am waiting for it to just go away. Plus, I do not have any health insurance, but I am an Air Force Veteran, but the VA Hospital is too far away.
edit on 20-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi Simone

Noticing something out of the norm does not make you paranoid so there's no need to defend yourself on that subject. You know, early on in the thread someone said that I should have called the police with the plate number and they would have checked it out for me, either with a squad car stopping by to chat with them or info on the identity just from the plate. I wish I had done so now, maybe you should give it a go if they return?

Also, keep in mind that this thread isn't zeroed in on just physical ets, we're also considering other dimensional contact of sorts, in other words we're keeping all possibilities open. All this could even end up being in the military "let's test weird stuff on the populace" category.

Please keep us posted if it continues and let us know your experiences in all this.

Thanks,

STM

BTW: Those kitties of yours sound gigantic, kinda like having little cougars in the house, lol, love it, I love cats. My avatar is of my Snowshoe Extraordinaire, China Blue Tallulah Belle, she was watching a dove on the ground when I took the photo. Thankfully it got away when she stalked it a moment later.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You gave --really-- good advice there, to go document the plate, next time I observe one of these strange white vehicles. It's such an obvious------nobrainer pro'active thing to do, and it hasen't occurred to me. So I was thinking why is that, and all I came up with, is I have this sense of powerlessness which pervades my psychie, it says, "What can You do about anything? Nothing!" Goll, that is not good. It must have to do with feeling overwhelmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join