It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencers: White Sedans, Nose Bleeds & Electrical Fluctuations; Sound Familiar?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi wigit,

I've read about the encounters online, wow! Thanks also for the additional info it added a lot more depth to their experiences. Sounds like triangular craft are associated with Greys and not the nice ones; if any really are nice. You've really done a lot of investigating in this field. Think soon you should be nominated for the Conspiracy Master level, excellent field work, thanks again.

To All,

Let's add the suggestion Palasheea made to our list: Have any experiencers heard odd high pitched tones or low humming preceding contacts or abductions or just whenever and what was going on with you at that time and what do you think the origin was? (Thanks David for sharing your insights.) Please step forward and tell us about it.

Personal Note: I know Palasheea said that many times these zings, tones and humming are associated with meditation. It brings to mind that some researchers are now associating contacts/abductions as having multi-dimensional aspects, such as Vallee. Also many people believe that meditation is one route to the other dimensions and often these tones, humming are mentioned. Interesting. How many out there have experienced same?

And to clarify: I personally believe that we are being visited by beings from our own dimension and from extra-dimensional beings. I believe we live in an amazing universe(s). I do not discount that Govt.s or similar are also involved in various ways, many not to the good.

As to the sedan brigade, I'll probably never know for sure. So far JR has stepped forward with a run in with very threatening people though he also is unsure of their associations. Any others out there that have experienced same?

The nosebleeds I believe are associated with the power fluctuations, but still don't know the cause or trigger. A few have stepped forward with similar symptoms, who else has these occurrences? Please let us know if you have experienced same.

Come on people, share your insights! Let's get a consensus about the symptoms experiencers share. If it's not listed here please feel free to add to the list.

We still have not heard from Observe50 or TheRiverGoddess, are they on vacation? I have not seen them on the board for a while, hope they stop in for a chat on this along with all the other experiencers; some are members, some are lurking; terrified of finally pressing post.

STM

Extra Note: This thread is getting a little difficult to cover all the aspects. If any of ya'll want to step in and help define the list I would greatly appreciate it, lol, there are so many levels to this.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It sounds like they were conducting some kind of test STM.To make sure their stuff worked like an experiment.The sedan guys were there to record first hand.Or perhaps they also were initiating the tesr.Did you check for their presence at 11:00am during that month???

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When I was about 12 my 2 brothers and I started to get intense nose bleeds. And as the OP described these aren't typical nose bleeds. Sometimes they would last for 30 minutes at other times an hour or more. My younger brother suffered the most though. At times after a nose bleed he would pull blood clotts from his nose a foot or more long. The doctors all thought it was most likely because of dry air in the house, or a possible sinus infection. After installing humidifiers and no sign of bad health, the nose bleeds continued for several years.. and then all at once it stopped. No more nose bleeds.

One can look at this medical issue as a freak incident, but 20 years latter we would find that there was more surrounding these events than we originally thought. Recently one of my brothers got married, which allowed us to come together after many years. While sitting around talking one night the nose bleed issue came up. We have all had a few here and their over the years but not like when we were younger. The interesting point to all of this is, we all shared memmories of each other that the others can't recall. And ironically enough these memmories coincide with the time frame of the nose bleeds. I know it is not uncommon to forget things and such, but I seriously doubt that is the case in this matter. It would seem as if we all experienced missing time during this period. Another thing we all found interesting is that we all had the same dream of of flying. The dream usually started with one of us standing in the front yard looking up and would start accelerating upward at a great rate of speed.

Originally posted by Palasheea
I have question for experiencers. Do any of you occasionally have electrical brain activity where you not only hear a high-pitched ZING but also feel it

Yes. Actually all three of us experience this high frequency sound. I have to say that I probably suffer the worse with this phenomenon. Sometimes it is so intense that it almost puts me into a trance like state, where all things around me seem to completely fade out. Sometimes it can be quite disturbing. While I was in the millitaryI saw a doctor about this condition and he come to the conclusion that it could possibly be Hyper-Cerebral Electrosis or HCE. HCE is a condition where the circuits in the brain become overloaded by the body's own electricity. To my knowledge not much is known about HCE, but i was informed that study's have shown that people who suffer from this are usually very intelligent people with the capability of great concentration. I'm sure there could be alot of other medical and scientificanswers for this phenomenon but this is one possibility I suppose. It also is possible that you could be suffering from hearing loss, but I am speculating at best.
Interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xfile

Hi Xfile!

Hope it wasn't a test of some sort. And yes, one of the sedans was always there. Their presence was obvious, they made no effort to hide it; they were pretty much flaunting it.

STM

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks Highfreq! Ah, so that's why you are going by that name here, makes sense!

HCE -- very interesting. I'll google that up to find out more about it.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Hi, like the name btw,

Thanks for adding your info to the thread. Nosebleeds, missing time, feeling of flying and the high pitched tones, got it, am adding it to the tally, thanks again. How 'bout seeing patterns when you closed your eyes, do you recall anything of this sort?

Oh, btw, hope this makes you feel more at ease, I found that HCE is an urban myth as to the concentration, intelligence aspect of it. Wiki agrees but also mentions that it is possible with weapons being deployed of the conventional and advanced weaponry sort.
(I bet Dr. Kit Green would know more about this subject). Here's a couple of links about it:

www.medhelp.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Any additional info you have to share is greatly appreciated and feel free to link us to any posts of yours that you think relevant.

STM

[edit on 9/1/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Lol, I just found that out about HCE too!

Hmmmm, that weapons part of it is interesting....

Also, as I mentioned before, if my eyes are closed when I have one of those ZINGS, because they are like small electrical brain jolts, my eyes pop right back open. This is not to say that I don't see patterns and even interesting 3-d black and white scenes of things... like watching a tv set --playing out for a second or so but these are things I experience when I'm meditating....

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Lol, Palasheea, we're crossing posts, oh, well, the more the better. Hope you're keeping track of the tally too. Also, would you like to define the list we're working on? I'm not all that familiar with meditation and the unusual side effects of it. I'm more in line with the abduction experiences. Between the two of us we should have better coverage of the phenomena being experienced.

Respectfully requested,

STM

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok.... I'll do that and post here later this evening ... good idea!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The reason I keep asking about the patterns is related to super high vibrations and their effect on matter. I saw a video on the board the other day, (I'll try to find it again) that showed sand being dropped on a vibrating material. The sand fluidly moved into basic mandalas and the higher the vibration the more intricate the mandala became. Interesting to think about the implications of this,

STM

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Found it! Here's my speculation on it. The link is at the end of the post.

During the one and a half months I would see a very intricate pattern when I closed my eyes. It was gold with a bit of black outlining, it filled the whole eye. It would expand and contract but the pattern remained the same. I described it at the time as a batik design, which come to find out is based on mandalas. Wigit also saw a golden mandala when she closed her eyes.

When if a very high sound vibration was aimed at us, either intentionally or environmentally, or perhaps we somehow speeded up our vibration rate ourselves; would this cause the patterns in the eye? Could the other physical symptoms have been brought on by this also? And the fluctuating power? It seems that the higher the rate the more intricate the pattern, perhaps more anomalies also.

Also, the high pitches heard by Palasheea and the others that meditate, could they also be experiencing a form of this via a different route?

Might be mixing apples and oranges on the science of sound and vibration, I'm no physicist that's for sure. Lol, this is all speculation on my part. Let me know your thoughts on this. If anyone out there has these patterns please let us know the background of the occurrence.

Here's the video, might want to mute the volume it's pretty intense.

www.youtube.com...

STM

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Have you seen this?
As it says in the vid:
There are geometric patterns carved onto the cubes in Rosslyn Chapel that are artistic engravings of cymatic patterns produced by pitch and vibrations.
Apparently a researcher and his son have come upon some new startling revelations about these engravings... the vid is very interesting! To think they created these representations back in the 15th century to me is just mind boggling!

Among Rosslyn's many intricate carvings are a sequence of 213 cubes or boxes protruding from pillars and arches with a selection of patterns on them. It is unknown whether these patterns have any particular meaning attached to them — many people have attempted to find information coded into them, but no interpretation has yet proven conclusive.

One recent attempt to make sense of the boxes has been to interpret them as a musical score. The motifs on the boxes somewhat resemble geometric patterns seen in the study of cymatics. The patterns are formed by placing powder upon a flat surface and vibrating the surface at different frequencies. By matching these Chladni patterns with musical notes corresponding to the same frequencies, the father-and-son team of Thomas and Stuart Mitchell produced a tune which Stuart calls the Rosslyn Motet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, what's interesting is that mediator's are familiar with colorful mandala's - I myself have seen them too while meditating but only a few times -- I've also experienced them just when I'm falling asleep -- but once again, only couple of times neverthess one never forgets such experiences after they have them; some people see them quite often -- their patterns are very much like those cymatic patterns that we are seeing in that vid and the one posted here.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Great video, yes, that's the one I saw here originally, saw this other one right next to it that didn't cover the Rosslyn aspect and so put it up for simplicity's sake, (lol, there's so many levels to all this). But since you are now officially the co-author of this thread, (and btw thank you for your help in this, there's a lot to cover, your knowledge of meditation I believe is half of the equation) let's add the Templar aspect to the possibilities. It does amaze me that perhaps this is one of the secrets of the Templars, a method for raising vibrations as an aid to reaching for understanding of God and our universe.

Reminds me of the Gregorian chants that when sung in the right acoustics and with the right focus on tones would cause a skull vibration in the singer's head and also the listeners. For the most part the singers/monks were very serious about leaving materialism behind, living a very ascetic, very austere lifestyle which would clear their mind of the day to day rubbish; all part of the method.

It seems the Templars brought many things back with them from the Middle East and East as I recognize that these methods have been used in Tibet and India long before the crusades. The Templars were unique in that they portrayed the human body in the form of cathedrals with ribbed arches, flying arches that are similar to our rib cages, also outstretched arms were integrated into the design and the altar is the head; all portraying the body of Christ which we are part of. When you add the tones and the acoustics, the frankincense and myrh it comes alive to you and to all who are open to revelations. I believe the tones are critical as is the sincerity and humbleness of the seeker.

I'm veering off topic, sorry about the ramblin'. To sum it up:

These vibrations can probably be generated by us (hopefully at a good level) or from upper level entities or lower level entities (depends on the vibration level of the entity, and also don't forget: like attracts like) or as a weapon to harm us if wrongly focused (such as black-op programs) or as an accidental exposure from our high tech environment that is so prevalent today (who knows what level that would be). A lot of sorting to do on this.

The patterns that are seen by us are very similar to the patterns on the videos which support the theory of a vibrational presence from whatever source. I hope more people share their experiences so that we may have a good view of the strata of this phenomenon.

We're still needing info on the rest of the list also, gotta admit it though, this part is amazing to think about, thanks Palasheea, wonderful.

STM

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's interesting how many similarities there are between those experiences of ours that fall within the realm of the EXTRAORDINARY. And as you say, there are a few routes to this other world, for lack of a better name for it --though who's to say that it's not more real than the one that we perceive on an everyday conscious level.

But what's even more interesting is that many of us have indeed experienced this other world in our waking lives also; and it's those experiences that stick out like isolated trees in a landscape of mundane-ness. And even though so much of our childhood memories are fogged out to the extent that most of us barely remember huge chunks of our childhood years, those isolated trees remain in our memories like vivid snapshots that jump out at us at any given time as if to remind us that there's more to our own little world than what meets the eye.

I'm well into the second half of my life now where I'm basically a better prepared, better organized and better oriented person than I was in the first half of my life. Even though physically I no longer can do some of the things I could do when I was younger, inside -- I still feel as young as ever before with an unquenchable curiosity about the world around me that just won't let up.

But one of the wonderful things about having lived on this planet for as long as I have is the clarity of perception I have on so many things that used to befuddle me to no end in my younger years. I credit my daily meditation sessions for this lucidness that I'm referring to and whenever I'm stumped on something where I'm seeking solutions, I ask for REMEMBRANCE of that solution because I know that I once knew it. This is important because when one starts off a meditation session this way, it's amazing what kinds of thoughts bubble up that easily resolve whatever questions I'm tackling with at any given time.

So how did I get started on all of this?
When I was in my early twenties, my dad, a medical physician, asked me to tag along with him to a TM orientation meeting. He wanted to learn TM meditation to see if it was all that it was cracked up to be in hopes that it may help out some of his patients who suffered from various physical/illness based mental and emotional problems. So I tagged along with him and learned how to do it too. After that, I religiously stuck to a routine of doing 2 ten to 15 min. meditation sessions a day. I did this for a number of years though I admit that there were also a few years too that passed by where I didn't meditate at all due to my hectic work schedules and so on...

But then later on in my life, when things were really hectic for me to the point where I was almost a nervous wreck.... this had to do with a business I was running where I lacked the funds to do what I wanted with it to take it to the next level, I turned to meditating again as a relaxation technique to keep my head on straight -- and it did -- but before that happened, there was a big KA-BOOM!

The Ka-BOOM came by way of something called a Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening. I didn't have a clue at the time what the heck I was going through and only found out later, after going to a psychologist who said that what I was describing was a classic case of Kundalini where it was only then that I found out that he was a former student of Ram Dass! So talk about coincidences because I only went to him because his office was located right around the corner from me. But to find a former student of Ram Dass in conservative small town Ohio is in itself a mind boggling thing! Ohio is not Berkeley -- 'alternative anything" is shunned and ridiculed by most people in this neck of the woods where whole chunks of the population are Evangelistic Christians.

will continue later...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The last couple days this computer keeps shutting down the linksys today has been terrible, this is the 6th time I am doing this so I am going to make this a short as possible.

I can resonate with many of the things that had been presented in your thread.

I want to throw something new in here and see if anyone has experienced this lately.

This started months ago on occassion but is becoming more frequent. I would go to bed and it would feel as if my cat came up on the bed and walking carefully next to me but when I would open my eyes and look she wasn't there. I would look for her and she would be in the next room sleeping. Sometimes when she is with me we both sense something at the same time and she gets up and leaves. There are times she picks up on things before me so I always pay attention to her instincts.

Whatever it going on it's NOT bad or scary and I have taken the camera to bed and taken pictures but nothing shows on the pictures.

I can't put my finger on it.

I'm going to post this quickly before I'm shut down. I get back here later this evening.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Observe, it's good that you tried to take some pictures and I would suggest that you continue to do that but try not to use your flash and instead just turn on the hallway or bathroom light and crack open your door to let a little bit of light in.

I took a short webcam movie one time when I was at my computer where I definitely was sensing another presence in the room with me. Below is one of the frames from that movie and as you can see, I was right about that. There was SOMETHING there on the other side of the room watching me -- and part of its face showed up very clearly

So just keep taking photo's and see what shows up. Also, keep a recorder of some type nearby to see is any sounds or voices show up on that recording on playback at the time when you have these experiences again.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't know if you believe in it, but to me it sounds like some kind of ghost. I've heard animals (especially dogs, but I think cats too) can pick up easier if a ghost is present than a human. Then again, that might work the same way for little grays coming from another dimension, I don't know.

Just my 2 öre for now.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

You say the same thing over and over again with this funny smugness, as if you are expecting the victims of this world wide phenomena to produce a torn off grey alien arm, and beat you over the head with it. We've already dug alien devices out of people on numerous occasions, back engineered flying saucers, built cities three miles under the earths crust, on over a hundred different occasions, maybe 200, and designed nucleur power sources from tv size to football field size, and we have gone from riding horses to moving things at the speed of light, and making dark matter in 100 years, and you want evidence? If you had anymore evidence sitting in front of you? You'd really be handicapped.

[edit on 08/14/2007 by Horus8]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow! I have to say this thread is refreshing to read. Usually it seem's about the third or fourth page of a thread someone seems to be getting down right rude and nasty. It's good to know that civil discussion still exists...not that there aren't good discusion here at ATS, but IMO it would seem that recently their has been some pretty intense conversation.

Hi, like the name btw, Thanks for adding your info to the thread. Nosebleeds, missing time, feeling of flying and the high pitched tones, got it, am adding it to the tally, thanks again. How 'bout seeing patterns when you closed your eyes, do you recall anything of this sort?

As I do believe abduction experiences may be a very real thing I came upon this thread and it completely changed my view on what may be actually going on. I strongly suggest when tou have the time, to read it.

I deffinately sympathize with you over the nose bleed's.They are quite an inconvenience.

As far as the HCE goes I feel pretty foolish about suggesting that.
I should have dug a little deeper into the matter before posting.

However I did find this that may be helpfull to the discussion

The conscious awareness of sound takes place near the surface of the brain, when a pattern of electrical activity traveling up the nerve of hearing from the ear reaches the auditory cortex. Figure 1 The hearing nerve has about 30,000 nerve fibres, and patterns of electrical activity in these fibres are matched with other patterns, which are held in the auditory, or hearing memory. The cochlea, or inner ear, which changes sound waves into these electrical patterns, is a surprisingly noisy place, where continuous mechanical and electrical activity in 17,000 hair cells can now be monitored with sensitive, computer enhanced, listening devices (otoacoustic emissions). Most of what we hear is a sequence of different sounds, like speech or music. In infancy, new sound experiences are stored in an information hungry, but relatively empty auditory cortex. Later on, there is a continuous process of matching familiar memory patterns with those coming from the ear. Each time a pattern from the ears is matched with a pattern in the (cortical) auditory memory we have the experience of hearing, and recognizing a sound. Putting together these matched patterns starts a process of evaluation. Another part of the brain close to this awareness centre, is involved in the meaning of what we hear, and in interpreting the language. If it's a foreign language we can hear the sound, but may not understand the meaning.

Source:www.tinnitus.org...

Unexplained and severe tinnitus--a ringing or buzzing in the ears--can be temporarily reduced in some patients by "jamming" the brain’s electrical activity with focused magnetic stimulation, according to a preliminary study to be published December 23, 2002 in the online edition of the Annals of Neurology. The results confirm that some phantom sounds are generated by abnormal activity in the brain itself.

Sopurce:www.innovations-report.com...

I am really shocked that you brought up the patterns. I too as well see these patterns during meditaion or right before I go to sleep . This is usually when these geometric patterns manifest themselves the greatest. But to be honost I usually see flashes of light and in between these flashes Certain shpes and patterns start to emerge. Some patterns are more prevelant than others. Usually during these times I feel an intense sensation in the middle of my fore-head. Not painfull by any means, just extreme pressure.

As far as the name goes thanks

By trade I am a master electrician and by night I like to play mad scientist in the shop. I am fascinated by the works of Nikola Tesla and John Hutchinson. Alot of there works deal with high frequency electrical waves and such. Playing with high voltage electricity rocks

Which brings another question to mind. You don't happen to have any high voltage electrical lines running through your back yard do you?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this Kundalini Awakening symptom list. Not all, of course, experience all of these manifestations and everyone's overall experience is unique. But, having said this, the similarities of those manifestations for those who experience the Kundalini process, is remarkable to say the least.

www.elcollie.com...

Highfreq --
You asked: " Which brings another question to mind. You don't happen to have any high voltage electrical lines running through your back yard do you?"

I live up on the top floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Erie. As this is a rather large complex I would not be surprised if there were high voltage electrical lines down there somewhere --
Here's a photo of how it looks off my balcony sometimes in the morning when a thick blanket of fog rolls in from the lake. On mornings like this, I wake up to the fog horn. In this photo, you can't even see the lake but my balcony overlooks it. I live in the tallest hi-rise on the block.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join