It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth about the Messiah/Moshiach?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No, it's the Church of St Mary Magdalen Rennes le Chateau.

The Demon Asmodeus carries many hints about the saviour and so does the chess-like floor.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OH thats the one!! I knew Id heard of something years ago and forgot the name I didnt think It was Rossylin. This was the link I found when searching for 'chapels, France, secrets' etc.. check it out briefly if you want, not that you need to. Plenty of names in there raised my eyebrow so I thought maybe that was it.

www.philipcoppens.com...

Thanks, I will go and look into your input.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
*double post*

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey Queen!

You have send me a PM.

i know many things you probably know - and i would believe what you might share with me if you are willing. i have things to share, too. probably we both know much of the same things but i'm willing to bet we both know a few things the other does not.

Can you tell me some of your information. It seems nobody on this board cares anyway. So it doesn't really matter if we share it on the board.

Or else we can do it with PM.

Your choice

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey Queen!

You have send me a PM.

i know many things you probably know - and i would believe what you might share with me if you are willing. i have things to share, too. probably we both know much of the same things but i'm willing to bet we both know a few things the other does not.

Can you tell me some of your information. It seems nobody on this board cares anyway. So it doesn't really matter if we share it on the board.

Or else we can do it with PM.

Your choice

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gen-X

Hi Gen-X

Well, it isn't like I want to keep a secret from anyone or think anything I have been shown either belongs to ME or is given for my own sake...it is just that I have already come to understand that until it is time, it won't be clearly understood by MOST. And there is already more than enough confusion in the conflicting opinions which feed our quest for the truth!

What it comes down to, from what I see, is that our motives show by the way in which we go about sharing what we know. I want to learn from others but at the same time, what I have to share is not something I came up with and so what I do KNOW I won't misrepresent. What I know is not given to me by my own imagination or any other human being and since I only want to do my small part in this GREAT thing, I don't seek my own glory.

But to not consider that I don't have the whole picture is to say that I NEED to validate something about myself. And I don't. I was VERY surprised and intrigued by your statement saying Messiah will be an artist - that is something I didn't realize!

What told you that? I totally believe it to be so and am only curious because that is my nature (as an insatiable seeker of information!)

I also had forgotten about Rennes - I had heard of Berenger Sauniere, but had never really looked into that location - I was thinking that there really wasn't anything to it, because of whatever it was I had learned about Sauniere, but I realize, now, that it was because there was more to the story! It is really interesting, especially the symbolism in the chapel and the cryptic messages left behind!

I have some ideas on that, that I will post this evening.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

...Messiah will be an artist - that is something I didn't realize!

What told you that? I totally believe it to be so and am only curious because that is my nature...

Many old kabbalah teachers point in this direction. I just think it is funny most people wouldn't come up with this idea.

Queen: I understand your position. Hope we can PM soon. Still need to post more on this board.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Queen.

Just backing up to my post when I said antichrist, and you said 'I thought we were talking about the Messiah?' ...

Actually I was right, cause Gen-X said they are the same thing?

Do you want to know the truth about the messiah? The Savior? Or should I say Moshiach or Mahdi or Quetzacoatl even Antichrist. Yes, they all describe the same person, but how many people know that? I just want to help you people to get some perspective and give you some hints about the coming messiah.

?????

I thought (according to what I hear) there is going to be a 'false' Christ (the antichrist) who comes pretending to be the ''real'' Christ (if there is such a thing) who will decieve millions, and then the real Christ comes...?

So if thats the case isnt this converted gentile artist the false one?

And if there is another one after....... could this be yet another false one? for maybe there arent ANY real ones and its all a load of bull and double bluffs?

I dont know, all I know is the Bible limits everything till I cant breathe. And the view I like to have of life and its meaning is far beyond this limited FEAR based 'worship Jesus or burn in eternal damnation' mindset... but if I try telling a Christian of my large scale greater reality beliefs...... Id be told its the devils work blablabla...

The devil wants to mark people and also god wants to mark people.. WTF is it with these guys and their cattle brandings!? tho noone can even agree if the marks are IN or ON us, its a pain in the a..........

Why would god need to mark anybody shouldnt he KNOW automatically whos his or not? I think, maybe, God and the Devil are both the same character. That way millions are truly decieved in the GRAND deception, apart from those who believe none of them. As the bible says 'even the elect will be decieved'...... so who are the elect? 'chosen' that means.. so could that mean even gods chosen are STUFFED?

I dont know...

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Queen.

Just backing up to my post when I said antichrist, and you said 'I thought we were talking about the Messiah?' ...

Actually I was right, cause Gen-X said they are the same thing?

Yes. You were.

They are. But the commonly accepted idea of ‘antichrist’ promoted by the Christian religion is actually not biblical but a result of religious propaganda. I’ve written a LOT on that, all over ATS.

It is a result of various things, such as inaccurate translation/interpretation of the bible and the in-born human need to self-justify one’s point of view. And since the point of view, in this case, is one shared by a LARGE group of people, it has become the commonly accepted ‘truth.’ And although it is has been disproved by serious study; those that do find out anything contrary to mainstream Christian theology are not granted any credence by the institution of Christianity.

Galileo showed us this, early on, in extremes. Here is something he wrote that I really like. Especially this:

With regard to this argument, I think in the first place that it is very pious to say and prudent to affirm that the holy Bible can never speak untruth-whenever its true meaning is understood. But I believe nobody will deny that it is often very abstruse, and may say things which are quite different from what its bare words signify.

I thought (according to what I hear) there is going to be a 'false' Christ (the antichrist) who comes pretending to be the ''real'' Christ (if there is such a thing) who will deceive millions, and then the real Christ comes...?

Aside from misunderstanding, this (if true) HAS already happened, multiple times! Taking ONLY the words of Jesus, who said that there would be many ‘spurious’ messiahs who would deceive many, indeed, this HAS happened; more than once!

Failed Messiahs

And if there is another one after....... could this be yet another false one? for maybe there aren’t ANY real ones and its all a load of bull and double bluffs?

Or, perhaps, it is the other way around – a bluff told in order to keep the ‘unrighteous’ from ‘stealing’ authority when they would misuse it for their own ends, instead of God’s?

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

Bear in mind, ‘condemn’ does NOT mean the same thing as ‘capitally punished!’ It means, simply, ‘caught red-handed!’ Convicted by their own actions, proving their own motives were not pure – to delight in unrighteousness is to play favorites on their own side and get comfort from their own perceived status while pretty much adopting the attitude, toward others who do not choose to side with them, something to the effect of ‘Too bad – you had your chance but blew it! You should have been smart/wise/chosen/loved as much as we are!’

That’s not only nonsense, it is the exact opposite of merciful and compassionate! It totally flies in the face of the commandment of ‘LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’

I don’t know, all I know is the Bible limits everything till I cant breathe. And the view I like to have of life and its meaning is far beyond this limited FEAR based 'worship Jesus or burn in eternal damnation' mindset... but if I try telling a Christian of my large scale greater reality beliefs...... I'd be told its the devil's work blablabla...

The devil wants to mark people and also god wants to mark people.. WTF is it with these guys and their cattle brandings!? tho no one can even agree if the marks are IN or ON us, its a pain in the a..........

I’m not saying YOU have to read the bible – I never tell anyone that. But I will say – if you aren’t going to read it in order to get it clear (and it is truly a BIG task and should only be done out of desire just to KNOW and understand) still don’t assume that the ‘majority’ is correct – that is a philosophical fallacy although a commonly believed idea. Mob rules still rule a mob!

In other words – don’t BELIEVE all the BS you hear out of the mouths of those whose religion makes no sense, anyway, according to even the simplest rules of human common sense! If it doesn’t make sense on the level of plain analytical thinking, then rest assured, it is NOT sensible on any level, at al! Especially that of GOD – if or if not one believes in GOD, GOD should still be exactly that – supreme in understanding and wisdom and if so, then IF GOD exists, GOD’s thoughts are WAY beyond man’s ability to reason and decide and are fair to ALL rather than selective and petty – and IF GOD does NOT exist, it doesn’t matter, anyway!

If they aren’t presenting the ideal that Jesus set (as a man, as written down in the bible), then they are presenting their own ideas!

That doesn't mean it is purposeful or ill-intentioned...but everything that is sincerely proposed is not fundamentally accurate! Sincerity comes not from KNOWING one believes the truth but rather from BELIEVING that one's beliefs are truth!

Why would god need to mark anybody shouldn’t he KNOW automatically who’s his or not? I think, maybe, God and the Devil are both the same character. That way millions are truly deceived in the GRAND deception, apart from those who believe none of them. As the bible says 'even the elect will be deceived'...... so who are the elect? 'chosen' that means.. so could that mean even gods chosen are STUFFED?

No. That is not what it says; actually, it says this:

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.
Matthew 24:24

IF it were possible…which implies that it is NOT possible. But if it were, it would be such a convincing illusion that NO ONE would see the truth. But some will. Some do. But the majority are fooled by their own egos into thinking that THEY are special and the world is hated – and those that understand realize that we are ALL special have no need to exalt themselves in the eyes of human beings…being meek and humble means one doesn’t stand out in a crowd or use their ego as a justification.
Seeking glory for GOD instead of one's self means that patience is preferred over persuasion!

Christians are impatient; they are ready to 'go!' They don't care if their own alleviation of suffering means that many more will continue to suffer on their own (according to the so-called rapture theology)...but those who understand the true nature of their GOD share the same feelings of empathy, compassion, and the desire to SHARE; which far outweighs the desire for personal comfort - 'without further adieu!'

I dare say that GOD's government is NOT a democracy but a republic! Just like the U.S. is SUPPOSED to be - was intended to be!

Meaning NOT that the needs of the few are more important than the needs of the many...
...but rather that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!
(as well as that the needs of the many are literally served and filled by the few!)

‘Many are called, but few are chosen.’

And they are chosen not for the purpose of being the only ones ‘saved’ or because they are ‘preferred,’ but because they have endured many things and come out strong in character and unshakable in integrity; and for this reason will be given the truth to share and demonstrate to the world so that finally, people will see what GOD’s character is truly like – in more than just one or two people at a time.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!!!!!!! --whoops --

Huge post. Just a quick thanks I still need to read all of that.

Back later.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So if thats the case isnt this converted gentile artist the false one?

Yes and no.

You must understand certain things:

Jews believe in two Messiahs (Moshiachs).
Moshiach ben Jospeh, who will come first und make war against all the enemies, and Moshich ben David who is the "real" Messiah. The truth is both Moshiachs (ben Jospeh and David) are one and the same person!

Now who is this Moshiach ben Joseph? He is the HA SATAN. The Accuser. I am not talking about the devil or the antichrist or any other nonsense. I am talking about HA Satan memebr of the heavenly court. His job is to act in the heavenly court as the prosecutor and it is HIM who will be Moshiach ben Jospeh, the converted gentile artist. Most people will reject him (Jews) because he isn't one of them. Other will think he is the antichrist (Christians).

Queen is right with her post!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok I see, Its slowly sinking in, forgive my ignorance on this topic. I look forward to you posting more, meanwhile I will look into kabballa / Zohar..

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok, I see why this is slow to the board and you dont want to say too much! its too long for one. I started reading The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Palmer Hall and Im currently drifted onto Trancendental magic, Eliphas Levi by A.E Waite.. but I must back up to Kaballa.. using this site >

www.kabbalah.info...

See you in a few years :w:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hello to All,

i am highly glad and very excited to see this topic taking place in a format that is meant to bring the world more connected during an increasing time period, in which the world is meant to come together more so than any time before. All is well and perfect according to plan and design...

The post previous i find quite charming really. Many aspects of it are true. One, the messiah is an artist according to design for future purpose in building knowledge of the kingdoms of heaven in the most simplest of forms. In which the knowledge is already in the process of development, and has been ordered to be completed by 10/28/2008. Further instruction will be delivered as the time grows nearer. The messiah is also born as a U.S. citizen. The americas were prepared in order that a peacable and free enough land would provide adequate room enough for the development of the messiah. With oceans on both sides, and peacable neighbors both north and south, the land has been protected for the advancement of civilization. The post previous is also accurate in that no one religious or spiritual source holds all truths. It has been equitably shared among the whole, and each hold portions, as the most loving Father would provide...

However, the messiah is woman. The last will come first, and the first will come last. All are a portion of creation, and all will be honored according to their inheritance, in which none are lesser, and all will be glorified in the kingdoms. As a symbol of such, to honor the position of woman in her eternal progression, her responsibilities and obligations, it is the Fathers way of having the world recognize His desires. And all those whom consider differently will come to humble acknowledgment of His way and His will, for without the equal of man, for without the equal of God, none would exist. It will be also for the education of man in his rightful state, to be submissive to his natural order of obedience for loves sake, in his cherishment, protection and understanding of his portion of support to his equal. It will also be for the education of women, wherein the world has been lead astray, wherein women will learn their own natural state once more. This is only for the rectifying of error... beyond this re-education, there stands a higher law to come forth. The higher law is to be completed for earths understanding by 10/28/2008. The messiah is currently undergoing her process of human development, in that her physical body may be fully developed in accordance to her spiritual aptitude. By year 2010 she will approach her 33rd year, in which the process of education will fully commence. By 2012 she will be known world wide. You will recognize her by her earthly name. It is french (previous post refers to divinci code! lol) in english it means all that which a woman is and is for, to bring forth life, and in languages across the world it means Lion.

At most i can say at this time you must be of support with your thoughts. for in future education it will be learned our thoughts are who and what we are. It is time to begin the process of transformation; in doing so, please wish and believe in peace, love, hope, charity, equality, tranquility for all.

She is already battling the anti christ. He will raise his head more so soon as she is completely prepared. Yet will be held at bay, overcome, he will submit, his pain will be healed, he will transform. Another will be raised, but in another creation so that all may exist...

peace be well... watch for the writings in the most loving of form.

Oh and Jesus name in Godly sense, is actually Michael.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gen-X

Hi/
Interesting post!
You need to read the Posts of ATS more carefully, there are so many..
Anyway...

A few weeks back...
Could be months?.....I can't remember where I did read it..anyways,it could have been a post here at ATS?well,
A Rabbi before passing away, wrote a letter and inside(supposedly)was told who the True Messiah was/is?
Do you know about that?
Was anything more, said on the issue?

I also agree with the Antichrist being a 'Male'....
Anti.....in stead?
Anti....in place of?
Anti Christ.....in place of Christ.
What were the exact words of Christ to the Jewish Priests?

''For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He [or he] who now restrains will do so until He [or he] is taken out of the way.
And then the lawless one will be revealed" (2 Thess 2:3-8)
Here lies, when the Time is suitable/right for the Antichrist to make his appearance...not before!

'And I will pray the Father,
and He will give you another Helper,
that He may abide with you forever" (John 14:16)
It will be a sign given from 'Above' to what is to come.....
And He further promises,
"I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it" (Matthew 16:18
So, whoever it is(and it is known because many holy fathers have spoken of who this is)will for a little time give the whole of humanity a chance in which path to choose before the End!
I will build my church?
The True people that remain will not be crushed because of their firm Belief in the Truth.
Hades(hell)shall have no hold over Truth.
“where sin abounded,
grace did much more abound” (Rom. 5: 20)
There will always be people that are faithful members of the True church...they will stand firm till the end, and no one shall be able to stop them...
Well, looking forward to more on what you can tell us.
helen

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
We are the two in the one...

What female cannot say she is male? What male cannot say he is female.

Is not the one wrought from the two?

Why the quibble over asserting the Messiah being female.

It would seem to me that scripture has been followed to the letter in terms of prophecy and throwing a female messiah into the mix would create confusion.

Seek you glory for the female or the Glory of God?

What reference do you bring to support the Messiah being a woman when revelation states the following:

He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Peace

[edit on 11-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie
i am highly glad and very excited to see this topic taking place in a format that is meant to bring the world more connected during an increasing time period, in which the world is meant to come together more so than any time before. All is well and perfect according to plan and design...

I am highly glad and very excited to see you!

It has been equitably shared among the whole, and each hold portions, as the most loving Father would provide...

That's right. We in this together. ♥

Yet will be held at bay, overcome, he will submit, his pain will be healed, he will transform.

The law ♥ of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul.
Perfect ♥ casts out fear.

Oh and Jesus name in Godly sense, is actually Michael.

eYe know.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie

The post previous i find quite charming really. Many aspects of it are true. One, the messiah is an artist according to design for future purpose in building knowledge of the kingdoms of heaven in the most simplest of forms. In which the knowledge is already in the process of development, and has been ordered to be completed by 10/28/2008. Further instruction will be delivered as the time grows nearer. The messiah is also born as a U.S. citizen. The americas were prepared in order that a peacable and free enough land would provide adequate room enough for the development of the messiah. With oceans on both sides, and peacable neighbors both north and south, the land has been protected for the advancement of civilization. The post previous is also accurate in that no one religious or spiritual source holds all truths. It has been equitably shared among the whole, and each hold portions, as the most loving Father would provide...

However, the messiah is woman. The last will come first, and the first will come last. All are a portion of creation, and all will be honored according to their inheritance, in which none are lesser, and all will be glorified in the kingdoms. As a symbol of such, to honor the position of woman in her eternal progression, her responsibilities and obligations, it is the Fathers way of having the world recognize His desires. And all those whom consider differently will come to humble acknowledgment of His way and His will, for without the equal of man, for without the equal of God, none would exist. It will be also for the education of man in his rightful state, to be submissive to his natural order of obedience for loves sake, in his cherishment, protection and understanding of his portion of support to his equal. It will also be for the education of women, wherein the world has been lead astray, wherein women will learn their own natural state once more. This is only for the rectifying of error... beyond this re-education, there stands a higher law to come forth. The higher law is to be completed for earths understanding by 10/28/2008. The messiah is currently undergoing her process of human development, in that her physical body may be fully developed in accordance to her spiritual aptitude. By year 2010 she will approach her 33rd year, in which the process of education will fully commence. By 2012 she will be known world wide. You will recognize her by her earthly name. It is french (previous post refers to divinci code! lol) in english it means all that which a woman is and is for, to bring forth life, and in languages across the world it means Lion.

This appears to be a predictions in the name of Gods plan which is categorized as prophecy.

Since it flys in the face of existing prophecy, Ill mark my calendar and watch for the upcoming 2008 on my planner and then 2012.

There are many predictions attaching themselves to 2012 and I believe it was Jesus who said no one knows the time..

Math 24:36
But of that DAY and HOUR knoweth no man, no, not the ANGELS of Heaven, but MY FATHER ONLY

Mark 13:32
But of that DAY and that HOUR knoweth no man, no, not the ANGELS which are in heaven, NEITHER THE SON, but the FATHER

And just that alone, pretty much leads me to believe there is error in the prediction and you would be calling the quotation of Jesus in two Gospels an error or lie.

That being said, should those times come and they prove true, then also that which goes with the season will make itself apparent.

The scrutiny which you are up against is even more difficult as both Annie and your own revelation is contrary to that which is written but has components of Truth.

It would seem to me, considering the prophecy and the actions taken by the Almighty God and the ressurection of Jesus Christ, that the 2nd coming would be more along the lines of that which many of us will recognize and not something that is of foreign nature and contrary to revered prophecy by a man who was a witness to Jesus Christ himself.

His witness and testimony overshadows anything presented in the modern day.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Is not the one wrought from the two?

No, the two are made from the one. And then the two become as one.

Flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.

Why the quibble over asserting the Messiah being female.

I don't know. Why ARE you quibbling?

It would seem to me that scripture has been followed to the letter in terms of prophecy and throwing a female messiah into the mix would create confusion.

A wife is not a confusing idea. At least not to the mind of her husband.

Seek you glory for the female or the Glory of God?

Who's seeking glory? All glory is GOD's and he does what he wills.

What reference do you bring to support the Messiah being a woman when revelation states the following:

He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

That isn't in reference to the female.

But THIS is:

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Revelation 1:13

Paps are breasts. Female breasts. Mammary glands.
Mastos

Do you believe Jesus has tits?

If he does, they are on his bride!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
The scrutiny which you are up against is even more difficult as both Annie and your own revelation is contrary to that which is written but has components of Truth.

But what if...

...we both say the same thing, is that not considered to be a true testimony according to the word of GOD?

...what if we both say the same while the rest of the world says other things...yet what we say comes to pass just as we say it will?

You really can't say that such a thing is not possible. You just never know.

'at the mouth of two, or three, witnesses shall matters be established'
'I will give orders to my two witnesses, and they will be prophets for a thousand, two hundred and sixty days'

October 28, 2008 to March 23, 2012 is 1,260 days.

March 23 in 2012 = Adar 29
The next day is the first day of Nissan (rosh chodesh) and Nissan is the Hebrew month of redemption.

October 28, 2008 = Tishri 29
That is the last day of the Hebrew month of Atonement.

Kinsman redeemer
At - ONE - ment

Rosh Chodesh Nissan is very significant and it just so happens that in 2012 it falls on the Sabbath.

contrary to revered prophecy by a man who was a witness to Jesus Christ himself.

Who was the very first person to witness the resurrection?
Who was it that saw Jesus alive again before anyone else saw him?
Who is the 'apostle to the apostles?'

Misogyny is NOT an option.

His witness and testimony overshadows anything presented in the modern day.

The spirit of prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join