It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth about the Messiah/Moshiach?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What kind of artist will he be?

What will he become that we haven't seen?

What kind of powers will he have?

Can you send me a U2U if you don't want to say it on the thread?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello Fellow boardies,

It has been almost a couple of weeks now in which i last posted. The transition has gone very well, moving to the east. i remember some of my happiest moment during the actual move; running through the denver airport in a skirt and heels in order to catch the next flight. And the man from new york, whom i visited with during one stretch of the flight. His perspective was uncanny and absolutely beautiful. He spoke of playing on a play ground, making an exaggerated joke of a motorcycle gang driving by and knocking him over on a regular basis. His eyes glinted with light during its story.

i have not been able to find the other postings where in the remainder of the journal resides, so i suppose i will do so here.

And mrdstrbr: please do respect my boundaries and space, as i wish no contact with you, as previously you have made me quite uncomfortable with your misinterpation of the truth! i am unbelievably happy and completely fulfilled within my relationship and eternal marriage! Sharing of a beautiful thing as it is such, is simply sharing in the possiblity of opening others to their own joy, in which All Of This (Existence) is for! GODS JOY, Even and especially in intimacy!

It is different here! Much different! i do not look the part of the people surrounding me. It is noticeable. As even another foreigner asked me "Where are you from?", in which i found curious wondering how it was so noticeable.

God has been quiet of late. i believe allowing me the time necessary to complete the transition. Allowing the "earthly marriage" its time to come to fruition. It has to be completed first before all else. Time goes so slow, in which i look so very much forward to Home (heaven)...

Please be well all! Keep dreaming the most loving thoughts within you!

love always,
michaels annie

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
"What kind of artist will he be?"
She, as she will come first and then He...

she is capable of artistry in the form of musical composition, word composition, drawing composition, receiving higher communication, taking the information and sifting through it in order to recognize the most important messages, piece it together properly, in orderly to use the other talents to bring forward the next law (the third higher law of love)...

"What will he become that we haven't seen?"

What will they become do you mean? The physical manifestation of one spirit in two bodies, for one will, being Gods will, with the capability of creation upon earth to bring forth heaven...

"What kind of powers will he have?"

In this i ask you, what kind of powers would you like them to have???
Because "powers" our everyones to rightly direct if it be according to and for the right purpose, as it is not sole individual will (this will hold back creation) that is manifested, but the ONE will manifest only. It involves moving beyond the possibility that one could create, to knowing ones ability to create, and once beyond this, it is gathering of the energies within all of creation both existing and non existing, pulling them together and making it happen soley through the process of thought, as once one truly knows its capability and believes in itself, once one believes in the truest and highest most loving form of thought, once one is capable of knowing such thoughts are will and are promise, and believes in the thought and promises, creation can begin. A spirit must be true to love in all forms, seeking the highest good for this to be understood...

An example in the beginning of the bible as to Gods own ability He said "Let there be light" and all of creation listened because of the His ability in the process above. His thoughts and will being of the highest and most loving good as He is, and in natural consequence of this His words being truth which are promises, He was able to create according to His will...

If you can dream it, and do so well, it will be. It is simply a matter of practice...
Can you send me a U2U if you don't want to say it on the thread?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I mean superhuman powers.

Like teleportation, psychic, see the future, teleknsis, transmute things and basically anything like that.

I was reading some Edgar Cayce book and in one of his readings he said Jesus was the most powerful psychic ever or something like that.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey Shawn,

About something of the things you are mentioning:

All of it resides with in different degrees of frequencies... in which i tried to touch on a bit when describing the distortion of energy which resides on earth, as a beginning of understanding in these elements, because everyone is capable and entitled. It is through a process of recognition and understanding that one begins to learn, just as Jesus did. The earth energy is the heaviest energy, and in communication with angels, it is by tuning and aligning yourself with it that it becomes possible...

first meditation is required.

And yes, telepathy is a HUGE part of it. i can tell you that in angelic communication: you will recognize it when it firsts comes to you, as very very high sounds, inaudible unless you are tuning...

all of which you speak of is included in the gathering of energy portion i was speaking of in the last post.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
different degrees of frequencies in energies... energies was not properly included. sorry...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
and they aren't super human... they are very human. Humans are just not trained properly as of yet...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So, do you know how to do it?

Can you tell me how to do it?

If you don't want to say on here can you U2U me on how to do it?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If you only believe, you can do all things.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie
first meditation is required.

Nope!! :shk:
You've given yourself away. I knew you would.

FIRST love is required.

And that's really all.
And truth.

LOVE and TRUTH

Love your neighbor as yourself!
Seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness and THEN all these things will be added unto you.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I was reading some Edgar Cayce book and in one of his readings he said Jesus was the most powerful psychic ever or something like that.

From Edgar Cayce Reading #2630-1

45. (Q) Since I am definitely drawn to occult things, how can I free myself from the fear instilled by an early horoscope which stated that in turning to anything psychic I might open myself to the influences of black magic?

(A) No better formula may be given than this: Read Deuteronomy 30th, as being directed to thee BY those influences ye helped establish among a great peoples.

Then study and analyze John 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th. Not as rote, again, but as a PRACTICAL experience, as may be the experience of any soul that seeks to make that creative force, God, as manifested there, the rule of the life.

No greater psychic lived than Jesus of Nazareth. No greater activity was manifested than by the entity itself in that directing of the household of its own sons; two of which practised black magic and were destroyed. These build that fear. In Him it is eradicated.

Deuteronomy 30
John 14-17
BTW - that next-to-the-last sentence refers to the Priest Eli and his sons, Hophni & Phinehas. 1 Samuel 1-2

-----------------------

Psychic is of the soul.

From Reading #294-185:

3. Oft there is confusion in the minds of those that may seek or may study, in that there is the lack of understanding that psychic IS of the SOUL; whether of groups or whether of individuals that manifest in any given experience.

Jesus (the first 'Adam' aka Amilius) WAS and IS and WILL BE the 'powerful prime soul.'
Remember: all things were created through him and without him, nothing that was made, was made.

From Reading #900-147:

19. (Q) Is this a revelation - a revelation of that I was pondering - what is meant by Life Eternal?

(A) Life Eternal - One with that Oneness, as is seen by the Soul becoming One with the Will, the spirit, of the Father, even as is shown in the ensample of the Man called Jesus - the Christ, the Savior of the World, through compliance to those same laws, as He complied with, see? for with that Force, that Spirit, brought in the World, then becomes the truth, "What thou asketh in My name, believing in thine heart, same shall be unto thee." BEAUTIFUL is the life and the feet of those who walk in the paths of the righteous One. Lo! The Heavens open and I see Him stand at that Way which leads unto Life Everlasting; THAT then the Way, the Truth, the Light, the Water of Life, the Man made Perfect in that Spirit of Him who gave Himself as the ransom for many.

In this is the ransom then: Making self of low estate, as is called in man's realm. All powerful - yet never using that power, save to help, to assist, to give aid, to give succor to someone who is not in that position to help or aid self, see?

There is no secret formula or hidden initiation or anything else than anyone might claim to be some sort of easy way to reach the fullness of your soul's potential, Shawn!

It is simply this:
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF

Something we can ALL do...in DEED we must do...and will eventually ALL do.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing that up.

I believe the soul feels everything, which is how we feel things after death, like when someone you know dies you feel pain on the inside with out actually feeling someting that caused that physically. Emotions are proof to me that people have souls.

Do you know what he said about the return of Jesus?

Does it go along with what people in this thread say, like he's here now and will be a girl or guy reincarnated or whatever?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

i have not attempted of yet to even begin reading the remaining portion of your post, as your first words, Queenannie take a presumption that is not healthy in the path of learning...

If every action in life, if every moment is an expression of love, which is a person, Love In Action, then you move beyond such to learn the next steps in procuring the next levels of understanding, in which meditation and aligning are required... you can not be what you are not, and if you are, Love is always first...

you know this very well! tisk tisk in condemning something before asking of perspective of truth first... that is not very Loving at all...

love always,
michaelsannie

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
now i will read the remainder...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
now i will read the remainder...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

"There is no secret formula or hidden initiation or anything else than anyone might claim to be some sort of easy way to reach the fullness of your soul's potential, Shawn!"

You are correct. There is no secrecy or hidden formula. That is why we are discussing it in open format? Has this been given consideration Queenannie?

It is simply this:
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF

i must ask you to not intrude upon that which others have asked in all honesty and openness for answers. While your answers are quite true, they do not speak of the elevation occurring soon, in order that all may rise...

Here is a challenge to you, that you might see...

step outside in the day light. Relax your eyes in the beautiful day, and take in what is happening. What you will see, if you are open to all of love, which is open to everything, including Gods energy that holds everything together, are literal energies... they are sparks all around, as far as the eye can see... they move like energy, quickly... at first it may appear as gnats... they are tiny and small, but after observation, you will notice they are indeed energy, much likes streaks...

try it, relax and allow it to come in...

out of love, there comes a warning queenannie, do not impede upon the uplifting. For it is through this process of elevation that all will be able to sustain the baptism of fire... elevating the minds ability to withstand the energies in Gods realm. Have i seen it??? YES! i have stood in it... and it is intense and strong... so much so, that even i kneel before it and in it...

Let me ask you queenannie? If it is solely love that is the answer, and in this level of awareness and energy resides the highest degree of love... Have you resided in it yourself???

i didn't think so...

please stand down from teachings that do not teach the fullness, including the coming law! For the benefit and Love Of All!

love always,
michaelsannie

p.s. God does reprimand accordingly, as when it is solely fit to Loves benefit and will... Love they neighbor as thyself, in which i have. as when i intrude upon His will, i Love His reprimand in redirection.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That is the first step Shawn...

get outside and observe it...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Let me ask you queenannie? If it is solely love that is the answer, and in this level of awareness and energy resides the highest degree of love... Have you resided in it yourself???

i didn't think so...

Assume not. Judge not. You don't know me.

please stand down from teachings that do not teach the fullness, including the coming law! For the benefit and Love Of All!

I hope you don't think it is your duty to tell me what to teach and what to say?!?

Because it is not.

What Jesus taught is what is authorized. Period.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannieout of love, there comes a warning queenannie, do not impede upon the uplifting. For it is through this process of elevation that all will be able to sustain the baptism of fire... elevating the minds ability to withstand the energies in Gods realm. Have i seen it??? YES! i have stood in it... and it is intense and strong... so much so, that even i kneel before it and in it...

So have you, like left your body or something and went to heaven. Like a OOBE or something, is that what your saying, or are you talking about the beauty of nature just floors you in awe?

That is the first step Shawn...

get outside and observe it...

Do you mean the little spermy lines that squiggle around. When I'm outside and zone out at the sky I can see those, is that the energy you're talking about?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

" Assume not. Judge not. You don't know me."

i do not assume or judge because i know...

if it were that you have stood in the midst of His eternal glory, then such things you would not condemn. Proof resides in your wording and your offering of your truth through your experience, in which does not speak the fullness of the truth. As the genetic make up of the world in which He created, you receive that which you give equally. All things equal in giving and receiving. Give that which you claim as knowing the way, and in turn you receive... in which in this process, you are experiencing what you have given. Try love, and see what happens Queenannie...

"I hope you don't think it is your duty to tell me what to teach and what to say?!?

Because it is not."

it is my duty to redirect false thought for the uplifting, thereby i will at any time when challenged to do so, speak according to truth, even in reprimanding when required to do so, as the whole is more important than the individual.

"What Jesus taught is what is authorized. Period."

Absolutely. And the higher order is not done teaching. Infact, it's just getting started! And this be understood through an eternal perspective.

Do You wish for more contention? If so, please continue... However, it will be YOUR choice to reside in peace, when you decide to reside in peace, when you speak lovingly you will receive such, and someday you will learn...

Love Always,
Michaelsannie

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join