It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth about the Messiah/Moshiach?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I know the word „truth“ is an ambiguous word in these days and especially on a place like this. A message board about conspiracies. So if you think I am nuts or a liar don’t read any further.

I am reading and observing this board for quite some time and it’s really embarrassing what kind of ideas you people have when it comes to the whole Messiah/Antichrist topic. All you bible fanatics are so wrong you wouldn’t believe it.

Do you want to know the truth about the messiah? The Savior? Or should I say Moshiach or Mahdi or Quetzacoatl even Antichrist. Yes, they all describe the same person, but how many people know that? I just want to help you people to get some perspective and give you some hints about the coming messiah.

I cannot tell you why I know all those things. (You wouldn’t believe me anyway). Of course you have no reason to believe my words. I am just a guy/girl on the Internet. But I can tell you that I have knowledge about different mystic circles and I know how to read prophecies. You know there are a lot of hints all over the world. Hidden secrets or keys. They help you to unlock the mystery about the moshiach prophecies and the coming age. I am not only talking about the 2012 Maya calendar. (Which is a valid tool by the way). No, I am talking about a little chapel in France, which bears some secrets. I am talking about Joseph Campbell and the art of storytelling and I am talking about books like „ The Decline of the West“ by Oswald Spengler, the Revelation or the Torah. They are all connected.
For a greater understanding about the things that shall come, you need to know different sources not only the bible. Don’t be so narrow minded.

So what are some of the hints I want to give you about the messiah?

First, he won’t be a born Jew but he converts! That’s something most Cabbalah rabbis know. But don’t dare to say it because many Jews are against such an idea. “A gentile is our messiah! Impossible!” But it is true. The Messiah (Hebrew: Moshiach) will convert and BECOME a Jew. He will come from a gentile nation. A nation, which played an important role in Jewish history. (Hint: It is NOT Israel). So look out for a non-Jewish person from a certain home country.

Second he will be an artist. Forget about the warrior king nonsense. Or the powerful politician crap. He isn’t the king of England or President of the United States. No. He will be an artist. What kind of artist? Ask a Cabbalah mystic, maybe he can give you the answer (or ask me).

My third and last hint. He will ”destroy many in peace” but not the way as you would expect it. He won’t kill anybody. He isn’t allowed to kill. He will become something you haven’t seen before (forget the alien crap, he is human).

So that’s it. I have told you things you actually shouldn’t know but you won’t believe me anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gen-X

You've got to be kidding me right?

You come on here claiming to know the truth, and say you're embarassed about how other people on here think. So, you start this thread about the supposed truth about the Messiah, and then you supposedly give us some stupid cryptic answers about the whole thing.

Does anybody else out there think this is just a little ridiculous?

So, what exactly is the point of this thread again? To try to make people on here think you have information (not assumptions or beliefs, actual hard evidence) that no one here has, and then try to give the illusion that it is all true by being cryptic? Or was it because you were bored?

I mean come on!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
bigbert81, that was a bit harsh, don't you think?

Gen-X, welcome.

What kind of artist is he?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by netobrev

Fair enough, I apologize if that did come out a bit harsh. I do however think that it is a little over the top when Gen-X says:

"I am reading and observing this board for quite some time and it’s really embarrassing what kind of ideas you people have when it comes to the whole Messiah/Antichrist topic. All you bible fanatics are so wrong you wouldn’t believe it."

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev

Maybe a little, but the OP also called some of the members here that touch on end-time prophechies "narrow-minded" "embarrassing" "fanatics".

He kind of opened the door to that sort of reaction especially since this is his very first post I believe.

In any case, welcome Gen-X!

This is an interesting thread so far. I too think that all the red flags we are trained to see are actually the wrong direction to look. If you have the info to share (and everyone that's touched on the topic here are as "off" as you claim please add your knowledge/opinion/understanding of the subject.

Remember to try and not be condescending to the others that may be trying their best to interpret what they have read and what they believe they feel.

Most of us are just looking for answers too.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

lee anoma,

Hold on here. All the OP says was that he was embarrassed by the kind of ideas some people here have. Other than that, he called them bible fanatics. Maybe not the best way to begin a first post.

I do agree, this could be an interesting thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gen-X

so you say we wont believe you if you tell us how you came about this information, so share with us please, how did you come about this information?

well everything you have said could be possible but so could alot of other things, i just want him to come already, a question i have always pondered is, would the antichrist in his younger years be aware of the fact that he was the devil incarnate himself?
and how do you believe the date 2012 will tie into things, because there isnt really enough time for a 7 year tribulation before 2012 considering at this point 5 years remain, so do you believe that perhap the rapture will happen on 2012?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That is not the truth but merely your own prediction, if you come with truth
then come with proof. Here you are claiming the Messiah as the anti-christ.
The Messiah is not the anti-Christ, he is the person who comes after the
anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is the person who will deceive many, the
Messiah will come and save many.

If you can read prophecies, then you should know who the anti-Christ is.
So can you tell us? if not than you are another poster trying to tell people
your predictions.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
you may have the truth and you dont want to share it with the rest of us..........You may find everybody realy ridiculous and the site disappointing........I will tell you something.....Illegal drugs aren't good for anyone, but they are particularly bad for a kid. Drugs are illegal narcotics because they have dangerous side effects. Teens don't know what the long term effects can realy do. What effect can illegal drugs have on mental health? I dont know. BUT Illegal drug use interests me because I see it first hand....

"""""""""First, he won’t be a born Jew but he converts! That’s something most Cabbalah rabbis know. But don’t dare to say it because many Jews are against such an idea. “A gentile is our messiah! Impossible!” But it is true. The Messiah (Hebrew: Moshiach) will convert and BECOME a Jew. He will come from a gentile nation. A nation, which played an important role in Jewish history. (Hint: It is NOT Israel). So look out for a non-Jewish person from a certain home country""""""""""".

so remember dont do drugs when then........Moshiach,Moshiach,MoshiachMoshiach,Moshiach,Moshiach,Moshiach

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev

lee anoma,

Hold on here. All the OP says was that he was embarrassed by the kind of ideas some people here have. Other than that, he called them bible fanatics.

Don't forget "narrow minded" and "wrong".

He actually said their ideas were "embarrassing" so I assume he meant the posters that wrote what he saw as erroneous had embarrassed themselves. I'm not offended by it just saying it's a bit rough as well.

I don't want to get off topic so I'll just wait for the OP to elaborate a little more. I think the various end-time prophecies are all very fascinating regardless of how anyone approaches it. There also could be some truth in the "alien crap" as well so I haven't ruled anything out. I'm always curious to learn more about them.

Let's hear more.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gen-X
For a greater understanding about the things that shall come, you need to know different sources not only the bible.

This is true; everything else in your post was just your opinion, and hardly an educated one at that.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Gen-X]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Gen-X]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have to apologize. It was not my intention to offend anybody. Well, except those bible fanatics….They always have to take over a thread (like this one).
Maybe I was little bit too...aggressive. But after all these antichrist bla bla. It’s always the same ( 7 year tribulation, antichrist superstar etc.) and almost nobody really tries to get to the bottom of all these prophecies. I mean why do people ignore all the cabbalah prophecies? Why don't you find the link between the moshiach and the christian messiah? What is the link between the year 5772 and the year 2012?

And no I am not on drugs. I just know a little bit about jewish and christian mysticism.

Gen-X, welcome.

What kind of artist is he?

Thank you.

Artsit: Visual medium ( I really can't say more).

For all those people with their anti-christ mentality and their 7 year tribulation. either read the bible or stick with the Left behind books. You could also ask me about some Jedi Mind tricks or how to use the Force. It is the same for me. Seriously, if the Revelation is the only truth for you, don't read my posts. You already have about a hundret threads with your Tribulation Force Super Jesus Action theory on this message board. Sorry, If I sound aggressive, again.

This is true; everything else in your post was just your opinion, and hardly an educated one at that.

Well than I am a dumba$$. No need to waste your precious time with my uneducated posts anymore. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gen-X

Yes -- all those things you say, and more, are connected. Basically EVERY culture/religion has a savior or some such they are waiting on. One in the same. One size fits all.

#4 'He' is not a 'he' but a 'she.'

Did you know that one?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gen-X
What is the link between the year 5772 and the year 2012?

2012 is the year 5772 on the Hebrew calendar.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And 5+7+7+2= 21.... 21 /12/012 .. just another coincidence.

Im leaning towards believing it more than the standard version myself.

That part about him being a convert strikes me, as there is a chapter in the bible i saw recently (il find later) where gentiles are 'under the influence of God' (or some UFO or THING in the sky) that puts a beam of light like 'tongues' of fire onto their chest... and suddenly they start talking hebrew and other languages.. which completely dumbfounds the locals as to how and why gentiles could possibly be communing with their God..

Any Bible 'fanatic' will know the chapter. Not sure if it fits exactly with the topic but.. thats my piece.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
And 5+7+7+2= 21.... 21 /12/012 .. just another coincidence.

No, the significance is that the year 2012 on the Gregorian calendar is year 5772 on the Hebrew Calendar:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah I know it is thanks to you letting me know, I didnt know that before. All I meant was it is ALSO a coincidence that 5+7+7+2= 21... 21st of december being the day on the Mayan calender date. Thats all, nothing important just an observation. No misunderstanding here. lol

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i see; i misunderstood you - i'm sorry

i don't really think there are coincidences, however; everything happens for a reason and everything is connected. from my perspective/experience, that is.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks Queen no worries, I too dont believe in coincidences (well.. not the constant kind.. ) synchronicity I think is the word but I was just keeping my post simple
all is connected because all is one... and things are getting nuttier and nuttier.. Im getting tired of the 'NoVeLtY' already.. lol.

Anyway so back on topic. If this so called antichrist is a female artist..... who is it ?

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Sekhemet]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join