It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth about the Messiah/Moshiach?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Revelation/1:12-16.....
''And I turned to see the voice that spake with me.
And, being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man,
clothed with a garment down to the foot,
and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
His head and His hairs were white like wool,
as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire.
And His feet like unto fine brass,
as if they burned in a furnace.
And His voice as the sound of many waters.
And He had in His right hand seven stars. And out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword. And His countenance was as the sun shining in his strength.
Also........here
The seven candlesticks here, represent the New Testament Church, should be compared with the single candlestick in Zechariah 4.......which refers to that of the Old Testament Church.

the Great High Priest clothed in the ephod, a garment of the Jewish chief priests (Exodus 28.31)
(ii) the King girded about the breast with a golden belt;
(iii) the Pre-eternal God of one essence with the Father,
Whose white hair signifies His eternity (Daniel 7.13; cf. Matthew 17.2);
(iv) the fearful Judge of the living and the dead, Whose eyes see all and Whose word is all-penetrating (cf. Hebrews 4.12)
(v) the Lord of the Church,
in Whose hand are all Her shepherds ("these seven stars signify the seven representatives of the churches,
or bishops, called here the angels of the churches"). Once again, the emphasis is on the Divine nature of Christ, which is characteristic of all of St. John's writings.

Prophet David beheld the same vision(as above).......Daniel 7:9-10;13-14

Also......Revelation1:15And His feet like unto fine brass,as if burned in a furnace...
Brass is a precious metallic mixture with a fiery red or golden yellow sheen (compare Daniel 10:5-6)

Taken and re written from the book of ''The Apocalypse..In the teachings of Ancient Christianity.
Archbishop Averky and Father Seraphim Rose.

Paps........meaning the two Testaments as translated by the early church fathers.

Also other References.... here

and here
more references here

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Paps........meaning the two Testaments as translated by the early church fathers.

That is a prime example of the error which was mentioned already - which is to be rectified when 'Zion' is restored.

Not your error, Helen...

...but that which arose out of the garden of Eden and was subsequently capitalized upon for millenia by the men who took over religion, by excluding the role of the female. A role prescribed by GOD, not man. Woman was created for the man. Eve is the 'mother of all living.' Without the female there is no fertile field - just as without the male there is no seed. We must have a seed and we must have a place for that seed to grow and be nourished. God provides the increase and man is not entitled to alter the equation.

This error is fundamentally far removed from the traditional picture given to us by the long-established theology which blames it all on the 'devil' who is supposedly the serpent in the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The serpent, however, is just that: a serpent. 'Shining Eyes.' And a dispassionate analysis of the account given in the second chapter of Genesis reveals that the deception is falsely laid to the charge of the serpent.

What such an analysis also reveals that the deception might very well been that of Adam - and not one borne of intentional mischief or evil but simply brought on by fear. The fear of being alone. Without Eve.

And Eve did not disobey God - God did not tell Eve that the fruit would kill her. He only told Adam. And he did not tell Adam to tell Eve such a thing, either. Neither did he tell Adam that merely touching the fruit would also bring his death.

And ultimately, the reason the serpent instigated the whole situation was LOVE.

The serpent, in the Hebrew language, is the 9th letter which is tet. And the esoteric symbolism of tet is 'that which at first appears evil but in the end is revealed as good.'

'Subtil' literally means 'to lay bear' and is the quality of being 'cunning,' 'prudent', and/or 'wise.'

The serpent's end goal was to 'lay bare the naked truth.' To reveal that which was hidden. Just as Jesus said would come to pass.

The purest definition of the Greek word translated as 'apocalypse' in the last book of the bible is to 'uncover' - this is the symbolic removal of the veil worn by the bride of Christ. The bride represents Pistis Sophia which means 'faithful wisdom.' This is the 'wisdom which comes from above' and is illustrated by John visioning the new Jerusalem descending from heaven.

Jerusalem literally means 'vision of peace.'

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"Father give my thy words"...

And peace of His Love befell her. "You are my daughter. All is well and perfect even standing before that which does not believe. Souls in creation cry out for their existence. We must carry forward in Loves name in order for their fulfillment. Your Love for them will see us through. Daughter have no tears, for joy abound in the highest of glory in which you will lead. And those who follow will attain their fulfillment, knowing no heartache but pure joy of their very essence in which they wish to experience. It is well, and thank you for accepting thy cup."

Queenannie - thank you for being among us. thank you for your vast understanding, acceptance, Love, support, belief, knowing and desires to further the kingdom.

Hifiguy - i understand your doubt. It is well in a world of much information providing much opposition. Thank you for your willingness to be of observing nature of the signs, and that which will manifest going forth. i am glad to see your ability of negotiation for your benefit. Beyond this, i am more glad of having the opportunity to provide for your understanding, knowing that which will come forth through you, in which is my purpose; their life and your understanding. As directed, i am to use the scriptures of your understanding in which you have provided. The day nor the hour is known accept by the Father. May you recognize that in accordance of such, neither have been provided? Solely the year? in which the day nor the hour have not been given in command and solely remains within the Fathers knowledge. i hope this brings much peace to you...

Helen - as to what else i may say: at this time we are to Love another. Beyond this it is time for all to seek and establish the one Love to whom both can walk eternities through and with, to whom you are designed for. As this Love is what it is all about.

For now, this post is to be enough for the remainder of the procurement. Much is to attend to until it is fully time...

with Love always

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And peace of His Love befell her. "You are my daughter. All is well and perfect even standing before that which does not believe. Souls in creation cry out for their existence. We must carry forward in Loves name in order for their fulfillment. Your Love for them will see us through. Daughter have no tears, for joy abound in the highest of glory in which you will lead. And those who follow will attain their fulfillment, knowing no heartache but pure joy of their very essence in which they wish to experience. It is well, and thank you for accepting thy cup."

Queenannie - thank you for being among us. thank you for your vast understanding, acceptance, Love, support, belief, knowing and desires to further the kingdom.

Hifiguy - i understand your doubt. It is well in a world of much information providing much opposition. Thank you for your willingness to be of observing nature of the signs, and that which will manifest going forth. i am glad to see your ability of negotiation for your benefit. Beyond this, i am more glad of having the opportunity to provide for your understanding, knowing that which will come forth through you, in which is my purpose; their life and your understanding. As directed, i am to use the scriptures of your understanding in which you have provided. The day nor the hour is known accept by the Father. May you recognize that in accordance of such, neither have been provided? Solely the year? in which the day nor the hour have not been given in command and solely remains within the Fathers knowledge. i hope this brings much peace to you...

Helen - as to what else i may say: at this time we are to Love another. Beyond this it is time for all to seek and establish the one Love to whom both can walk eternities through and with, to whom you are designed for. As this Love is what it is all about.

For now, this post is to be enough for the remainder of the procurement. Much is to attend to until it is fully time...

with Love always

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie

Thank you, dear.

♥♥♥ 2 U, 2

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The Writer of 'The Apocalypse' calls himself 'John'(Rev/1:1,4:9)who was also the Apostle of Jesus Christ,Who was also author of the fourth Gospel.....
St John was exiled to the Island of Patmos and there he received the Revelation of Jesus Christ(1:1)
The Island of Patmos has a cave in which St John received the revelation.....
Th entrance of that cave in which the revelation was received has three cracks,further, symbolizing the Trinity.
here

Beginning the Revelation, St John precisely indicates that he is ''to show things which must shortly come to pass(1:1).....here 'shortly' indicates, it will begin soon, but also refers to, in the eyes of God 'thousand years are as one day(11Peter 3:8)
We have the Seven Churches.....although the churches were back then named as such, it is also for the fate of the one true Ecumenical church in the future......(not the World council church, but the true church)
Seven phases that the church will go through right up until the end of the world.
Each church is given its fate.....from beginning to end.
The last church is the one that is given a warning ....this is the state in which the church will be at the end of time....
'Revelation 1:10)I was in the Spirit on the Lords day, adn heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet.
Lords day(Kiriaki imera...Sunday!)This was the first day of the week,further goes on to reveal what it is .....I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day' in the language of the prophets, to be in the Spirit is to say that it was not a dream but he was awake.....
The translation of the Apocalypse was St John Chrysostom(Golden mouth)....his words are worthy today''As a great interpreter of the mystery of the Church, St. John comes to us today to remind us that there is nothing more dangerous for Her then divisions: “Nothing vexes God more than division of the Church.” Those that live without concern and do not labor for the Church’s unity, will always be reprimanded by these words of St. John. The strength of Christianity was for him in humility and toleration, not in power.
He greatly emphasized that all ''“come to the knowledge of truth” (1 Tim. 2:4)
Commemoration of the 1,600th Anniversary of the Repose of St. John Chrysostom

To understand what is written in Revelation, one must have a teacher to do this?
What better teachers then those that were closer to prayer and lived their life in preaching the fullness of the Bible...
"Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle" (II Thess. 2.15; cf. 3.6)

ok,
I'm really going off subject here(sorry poster)....too much to look into and write.
Here we have the Understanding of the Apocalypse
for those that would like to read further....

Again, sorry for going off the main subject.....I tend to do this ..

helen

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

To understand what is written in Revelation, one must have a teacher to do this?

Yes. Jesus is my choice. ♥

What better teachers then those that were closer to prayer and lived their life in preaching the fullness of the Bible...

There is no teacher who can surpass the Spirit of Truth.

And you have the Spirit from the Holy One and you all have knowledge.
1 John 2:20

Being conscious in the first place that no man by himself may give a special sense to the words of the prophets.
For these words did not ever come through the impulse of men: but the prophets had them from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit.
2 Peter 1:20-21

Good enough for John and Peter is good enough for me!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
it is quite late. i wish to be making root beer floats for the mother of the man meant as the protector, help mate and refuge during our path.

However, i was gently reminded of one point regarding the name, in which needs to be included. i do wish i could edit the post where it belongs. We make do with what is available. It should read: the name is french. In english it stands for all that woman is and is for, in languages across the world it translates to Lion, and John resides with in her, to this day. As was told to her 11 years ago by her earthly father.

and i ask the Father: "Is it complete?" with a smile and laugh.

With arms crossed, standing tall He winks with a smile. "Carry on".

Love You!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Yes. Jesus is my choice. ♥

There is no teacher who can surpass the Spirit of Truth.

And you have the Spirit from the Holy One and you all have knowledge.
1 John 2:20

Being conscious in the first place that no man by himself may give a special sense to the words of the prophets.
For these words did not ever come through the impulse of men: but the prophets had them from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit.
2 Peter 1:20-21

Good enough for John and Peter is good enough for me!

queenannie38/
I understand what you are saying,but, Jesus Christ taught the Apostles and began His ministry with the chosen Apostles(as it was in the Old Testament..Priestly Hierarchy in that Order as it was from the Old Testament)

I said

and You replied...''Yes, Jesus is my choice.''
It is not a choice .....to have someone to help us understand the meaning of Scripture,we also need a teacher to guide us, Christ is a good teacher for those in Prayer,fasting and a humble life throughout.
What better teacher to have in translation of the Apocalypse then the Early Church Father..St.John Chrysostom(Golden mouth as he was known)
Apart from this father, there are others who also were of the same mind)
here Philip is
the book of Isasiah......
In the Acts of the Apostles, when the Apostle Philip met one of Queen Candace's eunuchs on the road and saw the book of the Prophet Isaiah in his hands, he asked the eunuch, Understandest thou what thou readest? He replied, How can I except some man should guide me? (Acts 8:30-31)
The Old Testament in the New

The Spirit of truth also means the above....are we that proud to accept the early church fathers translation?
Are we approaching the Scriptures with fear and trembling(salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12)
and fasting("man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God",also I will send forth a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the word of the Lord..." (Amos 8:11)
(Matt. 4:4) and prayer(

And be not drunk with wine,
wherein is excess but be filled with the Spirit; speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God (Ephesians 5:1-21).
"For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you" (John 13:15)

If we can honestly answer with truth and not pride,
then we can say that interpretation of ones own translation holds truth. but if we do not do as scripture tells us, then we are in need of a faithful servant of Christ to show us.

helen

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

and You replied...''Yes, Jesus is my choice.''
It is not a choice .....

I must respectfully, and with kindness, disagree, Helen.

We all have to make the choice. It is a free will choice but indeed it is our OWN choice.

I choiced Jesus. I asked and I received. That is what he promised and I trust him. The same can be for anyone else who also makes that choice and trusts in his name!

GOD calls...but will we answer?

For He, thy Lord, thy God, hath called thee by name, even as He has given, "Whosoever will drink the cup, even as of my blood, he may indeed be free." While ye labor, let HIM that is the author, that is the finisher, that IS the Life, that is the bread of life, that is the blood of life, let HIM alone be thy guide! Dost He call any soul into service, THEN by name will He - does He - designate, and to whom it becomes a charge to keep - even as he has walked with Him, this body that ye use as a channel of approach to the Throne; ye make of same oft as a laughingstock to thy very soul through thine own selfishness! Let the light of Him, thy Christ, thy God, IN, that it may cleanse thy body, that it may lighten thy soul, that it may purge thy mind, that ye will only be just gentle, just kind; not find fault with any, for with faults ye build BARRIERS to thine own soul's enlightenment. "I, thy God, thy Christ, beseech thee!"

(From Edgar Cayce READING 254-83) - emphasis mine

Jesus
Jesus
Jesus...
In Jesus' name!!!

♥ 2 U

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

and i ask the Father: "Is it complete?" with a smile and laugh.

With arms crossed, standing tall He winks with a smile. "Carry on".

I literally can see it!

Love You!

And I, you!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

and John resides with in her, to this day. As was told to her 11 years ago by her earthly father.

Share your perspective. Remember, Jesus stated that there will be a time when he will speak to us plainly.

Michaelsannie, think you in your heart you are Jesus Christ?>

Annie, think you in your heart you are the Lady Messiah you speak of?

I am hearing this indirect claim yet it has not been exactly stated by either of you.

If Im am incorrect, then I digress. If I am correct, then please share with us.

Peace

[edit on 13-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I see there is lots of action generated over this subject.... Very active minds pounded the keyboard to express their thoughts with the 26 letters available including numerous numbers.

It's a thought that a lot of heat has been fanned to warm the ice cubes floating in the banks of mind.

I notice a lot of talk about global burning and this new 2012 product on the internet these days, it seems to be quite the hype but all the while mindlessly floating through the 80's and 90's no one even dreamed of making it that far (to 2012), we had other gimmicks and tricks to keep us... indeed to keep us.. our imaginary infestation of bugs, .. you know those 2k, year 2000 bugs? nasty vermin, man I heard they looked horrible, 9 heads .. was it 3 tails? and 4 sets of genitalia?

I want to put forth an idea, no more noble than the others spewed forth from other temporal minds...

These ideas we all have, and have had are the same building blocks a person thousands of years COULD have had, under the correct circumstances, and due to board rules I'll leave that out.

indeed the temporal mind is not privy to the secrets of anything outside of the temporal mind...

The idea I put forth is this:
We aren't waiting for a time to change us... we have kept creating these stalling periods.. It's like alcoholism, really it's like any addiction, the addiction is a mental one, a state of consciousness and we've habituated it, and taught it to generations, we've altered and perfected it, using the ritual of television in place of the old preaching pulpit, to re-energize the mind so it will endure the game, the mass hypnosis we call culture.
As I said, time will not change us, but we will be changing time.
Take some time to think.
and by that I mean simply staring into a stream or watching the clouds pass absorbed in it, not thinking of "this"

It's the change that will be started by one but will capture all, and we will move into a consciousness so pure only the few mystics and religious leaders have imagined it.

In other words.. I think we all .... all of us through out history who have taken on this subject have only understood it from our times perspective.. and because of that we've missed the true revelation it has for us, we perceive everything in time, where-as "The Author" has no concept of time because it doesn't exist the way we perceive it, it is relative to our state of consciousness.

What we're all hoping to achieve is perpetual life, immortality, peace, love... whatever you call it, death is not involved, it is living we all seek, and since living is a personal affair which involves all the others who have an affinity for survival it is something that will have to be shared once discovered.
We all have this problem though, we think this is the only place for us (earth) so we have this foggy notion that a lot of people have to die...
there are some seeds that have been scattered among the good ones that will have to be up-rooted before we can plurally Love backwards...

Evol've.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Share your perspective.

I think he said all that he was given to say.

HIFIGUY think you in your heart that envy and pride control your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

A simple yes or no will suffice

Originally posted by queenannie38
HIFIGUY think you in your heart that envy and pride control your thoughts?

Control no. Give me reason to ponder my actions: yes

Again, in simple english, plain for all to understand and read,

Are you, Queenannie claiming to be the Lady Messiah?

and

Are you, Michaelsannie, claiming to be Jesus Christ?

Peace

[edit on 14-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

A simple yes or no will suffice

At the present time, it isn't yours to ask nor mine to answer.

Leave it at that. The timetable is determined by GOD alone.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

HIFIGUY -

It is right to be plainly speaking. But the time is not nigh. There is much happening in the way of clearing in order that the prophecies already existing on earth, which are true, can come to fruition while higher prophecies are in formulation as we speak. There is much happening not only on earth, but coinciding with what is happening on High. It is a co-creation process, a process of negotiation, and a process of submission to His will when understood. Patience now is required. As, seeking the Truth to come forward in ones own time period is self serving, while we should be seeking to wait upon the Truth when it is most beneficial for All. And opposing this process creates an energy in which makes the Truth struggle more to come forth. Yet given to patience it will flow in its natural accord. Please be of patience while seeking your understanding in which is perfect. And give way to what He speaks you in your heart. For the spirit of Truth testify to all things.

A time line for only the commencement has been directed. As i plainly spoke to you in a previous post regarding the day nor the hour is known but by the Father.

i am a half of the whole, in which the whole are as one even in flesh while existing in two bodies. Proof has been given for the eyes of the ones in physical recognition, for their finger prints are the same. And this is in plain language. Please read it well.

To procure your glory i beseech thee to find your half, in order that you may be prepared! Find your other! This, and loving others is what is imperative during this time for all humans, for there are many great works to come forward through you in doing so. Be not like those in the boat when Jesus said "Have ye little faith?".

And Trust in the guidance of goodness.

love always

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lion in French is Lion so her name is Lion.

Again, in simple english, plain for all to understand and read,

Are you, Queenannie claiming to be the Lady Messiah?

and

Are you, Michaelsannie, claiming to be Jesus Christ?

Peace

[edit on 14-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

Its either that or they have a kid together that they think is, its one of the two.

Actually Michaelsannie is annie who thinks she's Michael. Michaelsannie said Michael is Jesus, so that means Annie thinks she's Jesus.

we're all Gods children though so anyone who makes the claim to be the son or daughter of God is actually right.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Its either that or they have a kid together that they think is, its one of the two.

No.

Actually Michaelsannie is annie who thinks she's Michael. Michaelsannie said Michael is Jesus, so that means Annie thinks she's Jesus.

No.

we're all Gods children though so anyone who makes the claim to be the son or daughter of God is actually right.

Yes.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
THE LAMB

Little lamb, who made thee?
Dost thou know who made thee?
Gave thee life, and bid thee feed
By the stream and o'er the mead;
Gave thee clothing of delight,
Softest clothing, woolly, bright;
Gave thee such a tender voice,
Making all the vales rejoice?