It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO State of emergency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I know you said in your first post that they did this right after the Roswell incident. Wasn't the cold war going on at the same time? There were thoughts that the craft could have been superior Russian technology?

This leads me to suspect that this emergency act was put in place in case of top secret military plane coming into the US to do a possible sneak attack. I would be interested to know if you are able to read the documentation if there is a distinction made between man made UFOs and alien space craft.

If the alien space craft is mentioned, if it is mentioned more as theory or as if they actually do exist. From the little I know about the military, they seem to want to be prepared for all emergencies real or imagined.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

YOUR SIGNATURE IS SLIGHTLY NEXT TO THE MARK!OR YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.APART FROM THAT,THE EMERGENCY PLAN IS GREAT:ALL WE NEED IS THE ATTACK.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
some guy once told me every town has a "UFO State of emergency" that if any ufo come close to the town, the alarm will sound and police etc will take action, he also told me it is most likely that an evacuation will occur in this ufo state of emergency. I Live in dover new jersey, and i went to the town hall and ask for this kind of state of emergency. i got a response,-yes we do, we have a ufo state of emergency. they said this state of emergency was billed after Roswell, this state of emergency says in a case of a ufo attack,or something, the police will evacuate the people, and let the grown ups solve the problem.--the big alarm will sound--.

i will try my best to get documents and stuff to show u.

I now encourage you to go to ur town hall and ask if there is any ufo state of emergency.

I`LL TRY MY BEST TO GET DOCUMENTS AND STUFF

ANY QUESTIONS I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Drzava]

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 8/21/2007 by kinglizard]

And? A UFO could be a russian spy aircraft!

Bit exagerated too, i mean "stated after roswell" so people assume it has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
geez what was with the attacks so early on.

1. This isn't some guy making wild claims with no proof.
2. If this is so important to you that you need to criticize it, why don't you go and find out if it's true or not for yourself.
3. This is extremely easy to verify!!

I live in Sydney, I might go in and check sometime myself. = )

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hm, I thought this sort of thing would be common knowledge amongst all of you guys on ATS. The OP is definitely not making this up, as I have heard of this, as well. The History channel had an entire show dedicated to this very subject a couple of years ago, which is why I'm surprised that you guys have never heard it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
some guy once told me every town has a "UFO State of emergency" that if any ufo come close to the town, the alarm will sound and police etc will take action, he also told me it is most likely that an evacuation will occur in this ufo state of emergency. I Live in dover new jersey, and i went to the town hall and ask for this kind of state of emergency. i got a response,-yes we do, we have a ufo state of emergency. they said this state of emergency was billed after Roswell, this state of emergency says in a case of a ufo attack,or something, the police will evacuate the people, and let the grown ups solve the problem.--the big alarm will sound--.

i will try my best to get documents and stuff to show u.

I now encourage you to go to ur town hall and ask if there is any ufo state of emergency.

I`LL TRY MY BEST TO GET DOCUMENTS AND STUFF

ANY QUESTIONS I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 8/21/2007 by kinglizard]

Perth Amboy has the same policy. We are to go to the high school and take refuge there. If the UFO's are not real. Why is there a policy?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
geez what was with the attacks so early on.

1. This isn't some guy making wild claims with no proof.
2. If this is so important to you that you need to criticize it, why don't you go and find out if it's true or not for yourself.
3. This is extremely easy to verify!!

I live in Sydney, I might go in and check sometime myself. = )

Im not saying it is not true, its just OTT. As soon as somebody sais 'UFOs' its like wow aliens when that could not be further from the truth. don't forget UFO means unidentified flying aircraft not unidentified flying saucer or unidentified flying klingon. He clearly decided to add in the part 'Oh the bill came in after roswell' or watever just for stories sakes.

Im sure the Government did not pass any bill concerning Aliens considering they would try to cover anything up if they knew of there existence. They merely past a bill concerning the threat of unidentified aircraft over American territory!

GOD!

[edit on 22-8-2007 by OnTheFence]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Isn't it a coincidence how this policy came out around the time of Roswell.
Maybe it is because it was around the time that the US Govt started shooting down these craft, and they might have been expecting some retaliation.
It will be funny to see this policy in effect at the time of the mass landing in the near future.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Isn't it a coincidence how this policy came out around the time of Roswell.
Maybe it is because it was around the time that the US Govt started shooting down these craft, and they might have been expecting some retaliation.
It will be funny to see this policy in effect at the time of the mass landing in the near future.

How do you know the bill came in after Roswell have you any evidence?
Im sure they had this bill before Roswell most likely during WW2!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFence

The bill was passed when the Roswell incident sparked many questions. Since everyone was trying to avoid mass panic they thought this was a way to calm the nerves of the people. Here is a link to what i found so far.

They drew on data from official sources, government authorities, and the air forces of other countries. The findings are contained in a 90-page report titled ''UFOs and Defense: What Should We Prepare For?''

Full story here

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFence

The French Report on UFOs and Defence : a short presentation

On Friday 16 of July 1999 was published in France an outstanding document, called "UFOs and Defence. What must we be prepared for ?" ("Les OVNI et la Défense. A quoi doit-on se préparer ?") This ninety pages report is the result of an in depth study of UFOs, covering many aspects of the subject, especially questions of defence. The study was carried out during several years by an independant group of former "auditors" at the very serious Institute of Higher Studies for National Defence, or IHEDN ("Institut des hautes études de défense nationale"), and of qualified experts from various fields. Before its public release, it has been sent to French President of the Republic Jacques Chirac, and to Prime minister Lionel Jospin.

Full Report

Now honestly, if the French have a policy against UFO's. wouldn't the US have one as well? Just a thought since we are all trying to be stronger then the other.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey I am new! But when I read this post it brought back memories of something I read a while a go about. Fire Fighters, Disaster Control and the UFO Potential this might be little like what his town has in place.

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Wow, there's a very mean spirit running through this forum these days. Good luck getting some one to come forward and talk to you about something really important when you treat people who are trying to discuss a topic they have heard referenced with you. The guy upfront offered to find whatever information on the topic he could find. And you guys are acting as if he has no right to discuss this because it is second-hand information. Well, I'll cordially invite every damned one of you to STFU then because I doubt seriously you have much first-hand experience in the topic sitting hours on end in front of your computer!

Big deal if you don't agree with his thread title - it's been adjusted anyway. You're a vicious pack of pythons these days and you're not fit to accept visitors.

Very well said Valhall
I didn't see anything wrong with the OP'S thread title or avatar. And I for one will find out if my city has a Ufo State of emergency plan. I'm wondering if alot of these mean spirited posters are here from other furoms just to reek havoc on ATS? Anyway, thanks for the story OP and will let you know if my city has one.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well i dont know where the thread is,, but there is one on this site, with pics of the "emergency guide book" or whatever its called, that shows the state of emergency for when and if an alien craft lands or crashes. Its like a firemans handbook or something i forgot. however, calling yourself an investigator was probably what set people off. I think your more of a researcher,, than investigator. theres a difference. And as title of investigator you would then know to get peoples names when you receive information like this.
i myself am a researcher and experiencer. Im here on these forums to find answers just like most people here. and occasionally come up with my own crazy theories to spark conversation.. maybe next time,, try not to have such a HEADLINE for a thread title, and stuff, ive learned from my own threads, how lame i was at first on this site. now i just read mainly.. and harldy ever post.
people on this forum are no joke.. we can debunk most conspiracies better than our own government, we have CGI experts, and actual investigators here to help us find the TRUTH.. thats why ATS.. ROCKS.. and a shout out to John Lear as well,, who is here to help us find answers as well. anyways,, theres some smart people ,, as well as smart asses,, here,, just ignore the ignorant and be happy. its was your first bad thread,, no biggie..
don't be upset..

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi Drzava,

Thank you for this thread! It sure is original :-)
I just sent an email to find out if they have it in Belgium as wel. They'll probably have a good laugh at it... Think it's fascinating, that such plans even exist. It shows again, that someone is hiding something?

CC

PS. Your avatar looks fine here, but I can help if you need help

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is quite interesting. Perhaps some other ATSers should go to City Hall and ask for further verification. But I have also heard that there have been guidlines established for various branches of the government in the event of a UFO situation. Whether the UFO is flying, or if it lands/crashes, etc. I'm sure others have heard this as well. It's been on tv(whether it was Discovery or History Channel I don't recall.)

On a side note, many "newer" posters typically don't read all of the bulletins at the top of the forums, and simply don't realize that many of our boards are very much "post at your own risk."

Let's try to be a bit gentle with those who are new, unless they're making a claim like "I am an alien hybrid, and I know the President works for Satan."

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok there are laws that say if anyone in the USA. Who has contact with a ET they can and will be punished in a court of law. Check out this link www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/et-law.htm I would say this if UFO's are just hoaxs and fakes. Why go threw all the trouble by make laws, and creating plans of action. What to do in case of Alien landings.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightdark
Ok there are laws that say if anyone in the USA. Who has contact with a ET they can and will be punished in a court of law. Check out this link www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/et-law.htm I would say this if UFO's are just hoaxs and fakes. Why go threw all the trouble by make laws, and creating plans of action. What to do in case of Alien landings.

There are also laws against going after bigfoots, chupacabras, lake monsters, etc. They "don't exist" but there are laws against hunting or killing them. Funny, eh?

I guess we can't harrass ET pets either, but ET's can abduct, and molest us, as well as kill our plants, pets, and livestock. How kind of them. The government seems to protect the rights of "fictional" creatures more than it's own citizens.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Let's all try and get this in perspective here. Sure, I rifled through the link above about how an emergency plan (should be) is in place, at the end of that link above.

All this probably means is that you probably better contact the police, so they can decide if the military should be contacted.

Let's take recent incidents on how well these plans all work. The hurricanes the years before was an example.

Now really, anyone in a City Hall would probably state that there is a plan. Of course my guessing on that plan is the first lines I stated above. Contact the police and let them decide who to contact. That is probably about the only plan there is.

If anything else got going or was prolonged with anything that did happen, then perhaps, some other people would get off of their duffs and actually be concerned about it. First probably would be the questions on whether the human reporting such an incidence was making sense or not.

There is a plan, it is called having a supply of food, being ready to move, and all that stuff the Feds come out with like at FEMA or the Homeland Security Office Place.

I sure in the end, that if bad UFO spacealiens look like they are going to attack, first it is better to try and live and then maybe consult someone that may contend that there is something going on. It is probably as simple and calling 911 and abruptly leaving a message like your address of where you live, stating there are UFO shooting up the place and that right now, whether they believe you are not, you are leaving, and they can actually think on what to do next. That you are under attack you feel, and that you are leaving and they can stay and figure it out if they wish, but that you are getting a head start on moving out while perhaps yelling for others to leave also to head to the next nearest town away from the imminent danger.

I sure hope that some people do not think that if something dreadful is about to happen that we have a town meeting on it first while it is happening.

Good Luck

G'Day!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join