It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO State of emergency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
dgtempe

There was nothing wrong with this guys original thread title - it did catch everyones attention and after reading his first post I would say that yes, there should be a red alarm going off because if you went to my town hall and asked if there was a "UFO State of emergency" procedure for my local town and they really did have it, at that point would that not be the most single important peace of evidence that there is proof of a cover up. Because the government's official statement is that UFO's do not exist and they still have a procedure in place for UFO's, that would do it for me.

Lexion

What's up with you man, you never have anything positive to say about anybody's posts. You always put down someones post and then talk like you know it all. Well I have news for you Lex.....You Dont. Please provide me with some links to a post where you where actually positive, and it better be more than one.

Drzava

Dont let some of these guys get to you, Welcome to ATS. Try and refrain from using all caps though.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Valhall-- and everyone who is willing to ask the town--Be careful who u ask, u have to try to go to the big man, not the mayor, but whoever is in charge in the town hall, employees may dont know anything about the files that are in the town hall, and they may make fun of u.
just saying good luck!

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think its pretty interesting. I look forward to seeing what information they are willing to give you Drzava.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
I Live in dover new jersey, and i went to the town hall and ask for this kind of state of emergency. i got a response,-yes we do, we have a ufo state of emergency.

Very interesting! I'd like more details on your visit to city hall. Who did you talk to? Names, job titles, etc.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
IAttackPeople--- i went 2 days ago, i talked to some guy called S.TRUJILLO, i think he was the manager i didnt ask, sorry.
i went to the front desk and this trujillo guy was there,and i ask if he has any ufo state of emergency, and he said yes,.-see first post for responce from the guy.-- when i asked for any documents he didnt showed me anything, but told me it was in a big book, with the town laws, and policies.
tomorrow i will go and investigate so more.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Really lex?? More of your condecsinding krap??

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Okay,

Leave the Moderating to the professionals

Watch the One Liners.

Discussion needs to continue in a civil manner.

thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, Drzava. I fired-off an email to the Dover Town Clerk regarding this issue.

So, the Town Hall is open on Sunday? That's cool.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i know where this is going,trying to debunk me, i know i know, is what u people do, yeah sorry my mistake it wasn't Sunday it was Saturday i am sorry about that. and go head send a email to the town hall, i am encouraging u!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
some cities and towns have web sites but mine had nothing there on internet record. What type of person [job title] did you talk too? what department should i see? i checked my camera's batteries and memory space for the time i ask this person and snap my picture of dumbfounding confusion on the persons face. I hope i don't get thrown out because i would like to hear a response too.

on another note i apologize if you mistaken my comment as trashing you. i was simply trying to advise you to not take their comments to heart as i also get them and personally blow it off as a learning experience. sometimes in their rudeness i learn something i've done different or wrong

anyway hope you fill us in thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
YO WHAT THE HECK, I TRY TO BRING A STORY TO THIS FORUM AND THE ONLY THING I GET IS TRASH AND MORE TRASH. WHY? I TRY TO BRING MY HONEST STORY, IF U DONT BELIEVE IM OK WITH THAT EXPRESS UR OPINION, BUT DONT TRASH ME. I TRY MY BEST SORRY GUYS, NEXT TIME I WILL MOLD MY THREADS SO U GUYS LIKE IT

I ALSO SAID ANY QUESTION ASK ME, LET ME ANSWER BUT DONT MAKE CONCLUSIONS OR TRASH ME BEFORE I ANSWER

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Crakeur]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Crakeur]

Yeah man, sounds like a HOAX. Just kidding I believe you. Unless you're under the age of 18, you have no reason to make it up. I'm gonna go to my town-hall since I've had two sketchy sightings in the past month and see what they say. We also live on a very active flight path where like 3 Airports receive and send out planes not very far from eachother at all (SPA, TPA, OAP

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thank u Crakeur, i was looking for that, i thank u will all my energy!!!

Brock Landers- i have been investigation the ufo phenomena for two years now, still an amateur, and i hate fakers, all the cases i have investigated only a few seem real, the rest pure hoax and lies, i know how it feels when somebody lies to u about something u wanna know really bad, its really sad how people make fun of people like that anyways, tomorrow i will have more info!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The town nearest to me, which is also the county seat here, is the second largest town and has only 2500 people. This place is pretty dog gone rural. I would be shocked to find such a plan given the mindset of people and how the place is governed. I'll try to snoop a bit to find out about a plan but most likely any government employee will think I am a nut.

Maybe it is bundled into paperwork required for some federal aid package?

Having a plan of some sort does seem to imply some possible existence or threat.

Edit: syntax

[edit on 8/21/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Hmm I skimmed through but I will go back and read the posts. Most hoaxers post once or twice then vanishes.

You didn't- so I will listen to what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If this is real, this is actually interesting. Maybe they created this plan\docs back in 1948 and completely forgot it nowadays. A large bit of evidence that could be exploited maybe. Even funnier that it was created in 1948, feel the pressure? But if it is real and people start going for it doing requests it's all probably going to mysteriously vanish (as the fireman stuff and worse) nobody ever knew anything and so on and finally to be dumped into some sort of
"x-files-never-ending-storing-warehouse-of-secret-gov-stuff"
after all, that's the problem with "big time" evidences. Or they could laugh as usual!

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Renan]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
UFO being unidentified flying objects, meaning high possibility of being man made. The "Emergency Plan for handling UFOs" is a means for emergency personnel to respond to a downed object in a safe and most effect manner to respond to the situation. My city, has a plan for objects but it would be more under the "falling from the sky space junk" from what I read its basically this, wait until the HAZMAT unit gets there... nothing about Police shooting at the sky, or anything like that! Oh yeah, this little rural town in Wisconsin's plan is called "Civil defense and precautions for ES (Emergency Situations)" Circa 1955. Photocopied (badly) from a hilarious cold war era docs It also deals with the big one too, hahahah duck and cover time! The secretary (a cutie I do say), said thats all she could find in a pile of bureaucratic waste. Oh yeah, and the cop who was walking by as I was inquiring said this,

"Emergency plan? Chaos", and chuckled as he walked to booking.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
el_presidente thank u very much, that really make sense, my ufo paranoia doesnt make me think with reason thank u very much,
but still the policy in my city says ufo, and i wanna go deeper and wanna know where, why and who, so i will keep lookin

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nice post Drzava..and 2 here from Dover..there was a phrase back in the dayz Here come the Pros from Dover.wwII .Your persistence is paying off. You might luck up on line as some municipalities keep their codes on their respective website..Chances are if a UFO lands and you touch it or worse say hi to the alien ,will be cause enough to quarantine you for God knows how long. If its a large book..good luck on the copy machine. Long shot , the good old library..each major library has a reference librarian..they are quite good most have masters degrees and will look up stuff for free and print out for about 15 cents a sheet. Check it out..Im a Librarian so I know.

Dgtemp you had me laffing so hard it was crazy and I luv the way everything turned out here..
This will be very interesting

Sys

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Drzava, interesting post...I'm looking forward to seeing any documents that may turn up, good luck with that!
I just sent an email out...I'm too much of a chicken to actually go there in person, lol.

Hope they'll take the question seriously and not just delete it immediately.

If I do get an answer, I'll be sure to post it here asap.

Of course it wouldn't really prove anything, but would give the whole issue of aliens and ufos a bit more credibility, after all...I've never heard about any emergency plans in case of a bigfoot invasion or anything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join