It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is coming sept. 2007?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i still dont understand why so much people hate bush....if u hate him so much why make him president over and over and over?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
you know it makes me laugh , you guys can get rid of one of the most intelligent presidents you have had in recent times for getting a blow job under a table ...

yet you cant get rid of bush and his cronies for a never ending and growing list of terrible decisions at best and calculated evil at worst.

And you're helping our cause here how?

I can see your point, but it is a point that has been made a million times and does not offer solutions. And, frankly, I had no interest in where Clinton placed his member. That was between him, his spouse and anyone who received it. I only cared about what he did when he was doing his job.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I can see your point, but it is a point that has been made a million times and does not offer solutions. And, frankly, I had no interest in where Clinton placed his member. That was between him, his spouse and anyone who received it. I only cared about what he did when he was doing his job.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by Amaterasu]

My point sir the ease at which clinton was empeached i to have no intrest and his private life but clearly it was enough to end his politcal career.

So if its that easy to do .. why has bush got such a strangle hold at the moment seemingly untouchable?.

its ok to talk about drafting new things and presenting petition , but if he is so entrenched as eluded to in numerous posts on ATS i dont think playing by the rules is gonna get this one done..

You agree there needs to be change..right?
So you agree something needs to be done .. if bush can ride over congress creating laws at will ..... and god forbid give people permission to Torture prisoners.. (dont we try war criminals for this very act?)

When are u gonna stand up and do something worth while .. if u move there are many of us here in the UK that would move also .. infact our boys may pull out sooner than u think..

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
Four. I have had the thought for a while that much of our information and recent history is stored on fragile mediums, such as silicone chips and paper. Perhaps we could take the most important parts of our information database and engraving it on long lasting material, such as metal plates or stone, then store these in mountains, caves, or other places where they won't be destroyed. I know it seems old-fashion but in the event of widespread catastrophe, how do we plan to preserve our knowledge for hundreds of years? Thousands? We must not let our scientific achievments, or the facts of our modern history be forgotten, or worse yet, rewritten in a false light.

I agree wholeheartedly. I've thought this should have been done for a decade now. But here's the dilemma. All the old tablets and stone carvings we have found from ancient civilizations such as Sumeria, Akkad, Asyria...what do they mean to most scholars now? They are considered works of fiction. Why? Because they find it unfathomable that advanced civilzations were brought here by off-world cultures. What's to say that if we are long gone, in 3000 years from now a new civilization wouldn't be saying the exact same thing? "optical fibers that interconnected the whole world? weapons of destruction that erradicated a whole city in a single blast? giant locales that warehoused massive amounts of food? virtually invisible objects that orbit the earth and beam down television signals? HA! It's all fiction, it's fantasy!!" You see my point. Before we leave information about our society to our future generations, we must carefully interpret the ones left to us by previous civilization in a new light... one to be taken literally instead of allegorically.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

When are u gonna stand up and do something worth while .. if u move there are many of us here in the UK that would move also .. infact our boys may pull out sooner than u think..

Absolutely. Less talk, more action. I send letters via e-mail to governers and senators often. I doubt they read them but I still try.

I know a lot of you think he was crazy, but I find some very real possibilities to what John Titor said. Just look at what is going on right now in the world, with the possibility of Russia again becoming our enemy. Hell, he used the term "weapons of mass destruction" back in 2000 before the term had widely been used. I absolutely forsee a civil war in this country and eventually a world war in which Russia launches nukes against government bases in our country.

Call me a traitor to our current government (I'd be glad to be labeled as one, for I am a true patriot), I think the United States citizens and the UK citizens need to unite and form a new union. Not only that, I would go one further and try to form a coalition that talks to Russia directly. If the American citizens, it's allies, and even the countries we now label as "potential threats" all got together and rose up against the NWO government, how could we fail? Other countries have asked for our help in the past. I think the time has come where we, the citizens and rightful owners of the constitution of the Unites States of America need to ask other countries for help to overthrow our existing facist, dictatorial, governmental elite. This is our DUTY! It is our responsibility to rise up and take action!! Just look at my quote in my signature. I say this all the time:

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." -- Abraham Lincoln

...and it's not the only one he has written. He has written a ton of them. I suggest all U.S. citizens read them and let them sink in. Read them over and over as many times as it takes before you finally get the picture. (Most people here at ATS do get the picture, so pass the quotes along to others who don't.) Lincoln was one of the greatest presidents (if not the greatest) ever to lead this nation. More people need to listen to his words.
Abraham Lincoln Quotes

So how do we start? I would be glad to help organize any coalition that we could form which would do what I mentioned above. Obviously our voices fall on deaf ears within our own country. So let's take our voices outside to the rest of the world. They will most certainly listen to our plea.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Greetings to all. Very interesting read I have here before me!!

Could all this also be a prelude to the implementation of the NAU
North American Union

NAU

I know you guys are having such a hard time with open borders and
immigration. Who knows, with all the so called evidence of the 9/11, what else they might use to take away your civil liberties!!

I know this doesn`t really add to the problem solving, but I think this should also be considered when talking about getting people together and discussing the future. The implications with this could also be quite substantial.

I think in the end all these conspiracy theories will turn out Conspiracy Facts

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooiValkI know this doesn`t really add to the problem solving, but I think this should also be considered when talking about getting people together and discussing the future. The implications with this could also be quite substantial.

Welcome RooiValk! Nice to have you here.

Those designs were made by an outside agency. There is no proof that a NAU is underway, although I'm sure many elite at the upper echelons of our government have given it much consideration. Here is some interesting info taken from the Wikipedia entry. Make careful note of what it says about the United States:

Canada
One argument is that it would save up to 3 billion dollars in currency transactions. The same authors also stated that Canada's GDP could rise by up to 33% in a twenty year period given the adoption of a single currency.

The idea of a common currency receives considerably more support in Quebec than in the rest of Canada, with over half of the population being in favour of it.

United States
One argument for the United States to press for the adoptation of a North American currency is the fact that it would essentially make Canada and possibly Mexico a monetary dependency of the United States which could thus be exploited for political and economical gains.

Secondly, given the Euro's new prominence, a dollarization policy adopted by either Canada or Mexico, or even a change to the proposed Amero, could help reassert the dollar's dominance world-wide. However, it is unlikely that this would be sufficient to counter the "threat" of another global currency if only two nations (the United States and Canada) were to adopt it.

Mexico
The possibility of a monetary merger has also been discussed in Mexico as a natural step to take after the NAFTA.[4]

Mexico will probably go along with anything we say. Anything involving more potential U.S. transactions with them would boost their economy. Then again, there would be no need for illegal immigration and then they would be forced to pay taxes, so who knows. I do think that most Mexicans would prefer to be legal citizens, though. I don't think Canada would be opposed to it either. Personally, I don't think it's going to happen. But with the looming situation in the U.S. right now, more and more people are moving to Canada. Perhaps this is a way to ensure that U.S. citizens are "stuck" here if they want to live in the Americas.

Keep in mind, Mexico and Canada both allow purchases with the dollar and in many cases prefer it (or at least they have in the past). So, this may not be that big of a deal to them. It is more of a big deal to us because we understand the true implications of what this would mean.

[edit on 8/15/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The biggest thing coming September is obviously HALO 3

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

you know it makes me laugh , you guys can get rid of one of the most intelligent presidents you have had in recent times for getting sexual favors under a table ...

yet you cant get rid of bush and his cronies for a never ending and growing list of terrible decisions at best and calculated evil at worst.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by intrepid]

huh? I'll assume you are referring to Bill Clinton, please correct me if my assumption is wrong.

Clinton completed his entire presidential term, allowable under the United States Constitution.

His Impeachment came at the end of his Presidential tenure; therefore, he did complete the maximum term allowed.

So, for you to say, "it makes me laugh you guys get rid of...", is actually laughable in its own.

Perhaps you should read up a little more on American History before using part of it in your ATS political stand up.

Oh yeah, by the way....

Clinton was impeached for LYING under OATH, not for any 'favors under the table', as you speculate.

BTW, perhaps you should double check your grammatical errors prior to using the word 'intelligent' in your posts.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
huh? I'll assume you are referring to Bill Clinton, please correct me if my assumption is wrong.

Clinton completed his entire presidential term, allowable under the United States Constitution.

His Impeachment came at the end of his Presidential tenure; therefore, he did complete the maximum term allowed.

So, for you to say, "it makes me laugh you guys get rid of...", is actually laughable in its own.

Perhaps you should read up a little more on American History before using part of it in your ATS political stand up.

Oh yeah, by the way....

Clinton was impeached for LYING under OATH, not for any 'favors under the table', as you speculate.

BTW, perhaps you should double check your grammatical errors prior to using the word 'intelligent' in your posts.

ty for your reply to my post but this has already been mentioned and apologised for so no brownie points for you sir.

i am not here to be grammatically correct every time i type in a debate, i am here to have the debates but ty for being the ATS forum police on spelling and grammar you could get a job in microsoft office i am sure.

yes he was impeached for lying under oath but i still believe this was the begining of the end for clinton being taken seriously by the world, his fellow political members and the people at large.

[edit on 16/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hello All (Long time watcher - first time poster)

It is easy to say Clinton was under oath, and hence the impeachment, yet why is it, that when NIST came along, Bush refused to go under Oath and that was ok?

Just 2cents - I have been enjoying reading the posts here for months now; I do like the fact that the forums seem to be evenly balanced between both sides of most arguments.

Anyways, carry on all

Cheers'

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

ty for your reply to my post but this has already been mentioned and apologised for so no brownie points for you sir.

uh, hmmm, I'm a madam. (as per my avatar pic).

BTW, I'm not looking for 'brownie points', as I'm sure you can also get from my avatar! I've been here a VERY, very long time; however, I engage in very few posts. Consider yourself privy!

i am not here to be grammatically correct every time i type in a debate, i am here to have the debates but ty for being the ATS forum police on spelling and grammar you could get a job in microsoft office i am sure.

TY, sir! For bringing that up! HELLO, forum moderators! I've been here forever, yet have no title! Can I PUHLEEZE be forum police?

yes he was impeached for lying under oath but i still believe this was the begining of the end for clinton being taken seriously by the world, his fellow political members and the people at large.

You are sooo cute! I'll leave you alone on this one, as I'm actually starting to feel a maternal responsibility for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well, I don't believe anything out of the ordinary will happen in September, other than my birthday and my bonus from work.

Aside from that, we will probably have another record month of deaths in Iraq, since we're continuing to flood troops in there like we have blood and people to spare. Also, we'll probably have a couple more hurricanes hit the Gulf Coast, and there will be a few tornadoes in the Great Plains.

Like I said, a normal month. But then, what do I know? I'm just getting older and more senile!!

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
SourGrapes.......

uh, hmmm, I'm a madam. (as per my avatar pic).

i apologise i should have said sir/Madam/Other... if i took on face value peoples avatars half of the people on ATS would not be of this planet :p

TY, sir! For bringing that up! HELLO, forum moderators! I've been here forever, yet have no title! Can I PUHLEEZE be forum police?

i agree Mods are you listening if a forum police position opens up , this lady should be candidate number 1

You are sooo cute! I'll leave you alone on this one, as I'm actually starting to feel a maternal responsibility for you.

i am relieved in this day and age the more people looking after me the better i feel safer already

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have had a gut feeling since last month about September 7th, tell you the truth if nothing happens in September then I won't be worried anymore. Then again all you people are doing is waiting until something does and predict, what good is that doing? You and me both know that something will infact happen but when it does what are you going to be able to say? Haha I told you so because I posted on a forum, NO. Go out and tell people, if they don't listen then make a plan and stick to it.

But really what is the purpose of this entire site, I know that more and more people are looking at it but all we are doing is waiting for the inevitable and wasting our time here talking about it. You should be out living life don't go crazy over this because there is nothing you can do and its true. Don't tell me that we can protest to congres...when was the last time that worked?

Seriously when this does happen just be ready and stand up because right now there is nothing more you can do than prepare.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You agree there needs to be change..right?
So you agree something needs to be done .. if bush can ride over congress creating laws at will ..... and god forbid give people permission to Torture prisoners.. (dont we try war criminals for this very act?)

Ok. Do please tell me what you suggest. We are up against something much deeper and more sinister than Bush, et al. If all citizens refuse to acknowledge the regime, it's a start.

[edit on 8/16/2007 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
nothing is coming in september,because another topic says the world will end today. it ended last month too and on several occasions, there will also be a fake alien invasion this month according to yet another topic...

seriously though, I'll be celebrating my birthday in september that's all I know

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Why would the government conspire with terrorists about crashing planes into the Twin Towers then put all the blame on the terrorists and deny any part thus making the terrorists mad and starting this whole war on terror crap? Why would our government do that to their own people?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohwow13
Why would the government conspire with terrorists about crashing planes into the Twin Towers then put all the blame on the terrorists and deny any part thus making the terrorists mad and starting this whole war on terror crap? Why would our government do that to their own people?

To correct you, different administrations considered different peoples their ally and enemies. This lead to one administration considering group A a friend, then the next considered group A an enemy. Thus causing anger atg the US and partly leading to 9/11.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

you know it makes me laugh , you guys can get rid of one of the most intelligent presidents you have had in recent times for getting sexual favors under a table ...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by intrepid]

I hate to tell you this but Clinton wasnt kicked out of office. He was impeached but that is only a process of trying to remove a president, He did remain for the remainder of his term.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join