It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is coming sept. 2007?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Heck, the U.S. recently struck a deal with India so we can have nuclear arms there. At the same time ironically enough, there is rumored to have approximately 8,000 jobs given to Indians over here in Michigan.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wonder if any of you are aware that foreign troops are being trained on American soil? This is not a conspiracy theory. Saw it with my own two eyes. Can even tell you where they went. I talked to some of them. At first I thought it was some of the National Guardsmen. I was entering a convenience store in Brady, Tx. There were hordes of them, in uniform. I spoke to a few of them and asked where they were headed. They answered in a foreign tongue. I shook my head a minute and said, "You guys don't speak english?" Then a female walked up to me and said, "Yes we speak english, what do you want to know?" I answered that I thought they were guardsmen and were just wondering where they were heading. She told me they were czecks and they were going to Brownwood, Tx. for special training.
If I'm wrong, correct me, but isn't that against our policies to have foreign troops training on American soil?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think something might happen on 9/11 or 9/12 but i really hope nothing does happen.I really wish they would impeach bush he needs to be out of office and fast before we have a bigger war on our hands.Someone needs to stand up and fight for our freedom.We need to start telling as much people about this as.Everyone start telling your family's and cousins and all of your friends even go out at night and put up papers warning people about bush and a new 9/11.I hope nothing happens on 9/11 thats why we need to warn people to be careful on that day.Peace to everyone be safe.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaeone86
I must also remind readers that within this rhetoric detailing a nuclear strike on Iran lies a greater complexity.

Even in the face of a massive terrorist attack, the international community would not accept the use of Nuclear Arms except in a retaliatory fashion. The Bush Administration and leaders within the Military are fully aware that deployment of Nuclear Arms in Iran unprovoked by a similar type of weapon would bring the age-old "mutually assured destruction" of earth via Russia and those who would ally against us in digust for our actions.

Therefore, it must be considered that any coming plot like that on 9/11 will involve nuclear weapons, in order to permit the acceptable use of them in retaliation.

No no no... Don't think that another even GREATER attack on the United States would not bring the full wrath down on whom ever purportrated the attack. If a Surgical Nuclear Strike would get the job done, then the U.S. would use it. All it takes is a few Thermonuclear Tommahawk Cruise Missiles and it's all said and done, then after that any country with an objection can voice their objection, the United States would be completely justified in it's actions, and the rest of the world would have to respond the way they feel best. It's dark territory, but this is just how bad the current situation is right now.

When you in a posture such as this ->
-You ARE at war with an Enemy
-Enemy of Unknown quantity
-Enemy location Unknown
-Enemy plan Unknown
-Multiple enemies highly plausible

I count 5 serious concern's that anybody in the Government has at this moment. It's actually a lot worse than the Cold War between Russia and the U.S. because during the 12 years of it [The Soviet Union fell in 1991], nothing ever really happened between the two countries.

Look at this Situation, It's been a little over 10 years First Iraq WAR 1991-92 Would Bush#1 have proceeded to attack Iraq if the Soviet Union did not collapse and become unstable? My guess is no, Bush #1 took advantage of this Soviet confusion to have this first engagement with Iraq, knowing that the Soviet Union would not be able to be concerned with U.S. military action over Seas. [1993 first world trade center attack] and what has happened World Trade Center 1 Attack , African Embassy Attack, U.S.S. Cole Attack, World Trade Center II Attack [complete destruction], Pentagon Attack, WAR in Afganistan, WAR in Iraq, Hezbolah [Hezbolah is a part of Irans Terrorist Organization] V.S. Israel Battleground Lebanon, to be continued...

I consider what I stated all tied into the same conflict.

[edit on 8/20/2007 by Brainiac]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomFighter2007
I really wish they would impeach bush he needs to be out of office and fast before we have a bigger war on our hands.

Impeachment is only the trial. If you want to remove him from presidency they would need a conviction. Also on what grounds are you saying he should be impeached. Keep in mind all politicians run with CYOA

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

wait there was a crop circle with a maya 6 on it.............it could have some relation to 911 6 years later

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

thats a good idea...........we should get 100 of the top actors, teachers, doctors, scientist, and some normal honest people..........we can make a plan with a list of colaberated ideas, stopping lobbiest, corruption, making checks and ballances and send it to them to start a new democracy.........
who should be on the list??? no one that goes to bohemian grove. any ideas
angolina jolie, ophara, ray griffin, ex

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Excellent discussion, here, including the rebuttal for the one person who didnt get it. I'm new to this site and very much enjoying the spirit of everyone's comments. More importantly, I too grow tired of just talk, and want action. In that regard here are a few of my thoughts:
1 - a little more talk, or better yet, planning is required, for ours is an overwhelming task - perhaps the biggest the world has seen, because
2- I believe a paradigm shift is necessary to really change the course of events- to "kill the Beast" so to speak ( please don't read any religious overtone there, just a metaphor! ) A good question for discussion might be " What can bring about said paradigm shift?"
3- If a paradigm shift cannot be planned, we're left with the prospect of revolution, because, I fear that future elections will not bring about leaders who will bring about the changes we need. I believe whoever the next president is, s/he will keep us in Iraq and will keep moving forward the plans of the NWO.
4- Revolution will not be easy, to say the least. Two options there: violent and non-violent. My moral compass says non-violent, but honestly, for that we need the affore-mentioned paradigm shift. If the last resort, violent revolution is the plan, then most certainly we are doomed, because our gov't has way more firepower than us. Unless....
5- ( and this is possibly the most terrifying ) Military coupe. First reaction for everyone, I know, is "No way. One mess for another" and that is why this prospect is so terrifying. But what if ( and I know this is a huge stretch, but mostly I would just like a good discussion on the overall topic ) what if out there in our current military there is a General or two or three with strong moral character, and a strong belief in our Constitution. It would be possible, then, for such a person to turn the military on our corrupt gov't and force a massive re-staffing of the various branches. Blood would not have to be shed, but ( again, I know this is a stretch ) the military would have to turn control back to the people, so that a true Fascist regime doesnt manifest itself.

These are just a few thoughts- I'm wide open to other ideas!
Again, thanks for the great discussion. It is time to do something!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

I don't think we have a policy against foreign troops training on our soil, just as long as our military is involved as well. When I was in the Marines, we regularly ( once a year or so, maybe it was every couple years, been a while :puz
did like an exchange program with our northern neighbors, the Canadians. Some of us would go up there, some of them would come down here. If they're our allies, its not too much of a concern.

Lemme tell ya, though, those Canadians can drink!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
this is what happens when your enemies get in your country and eat it from the inside, GWB isnt our friend folks, nor is half our military. 9-11 was part occultism, part cou de tah. that which follows is a path towards world dictatorship, using law as a stepping stone to enslave using temptations like John F kennedy mentions about covet means. This system around the world of industrialisation is being managed by thugs in suits, who use thugs in uniforms to control the populace in confusion. Civil war is never over people, sorry to say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join